American siblings trapped in China

Forbade to leave, plead for help

youtube.com/watch?v=t2hBtXdaYsQ

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_78de2ec6-f187-11e8-8c84-29b2667b0b46.jpg (1200x674, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/cynthia-liu-791b504b
thetimes.co.uk/article/liu-changming-us-family-held-as-hostages-by-china-over-fugitive-banker-jt9tblwff
congress.gov/116/bills/s178/BILLS-116s178is.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares

anti-chinese psyop
don't bite into kike lies

based
Mexicans should take hostage all americans living in Mexico for stealing California

Aren’t those chinks?

Not every burger is pure white

>Forbade to leave, plead for help
okay, then what should we do to help them? invade china?

Attached: 1549095890405.jpg (600x462, 54K)

Is dis Chigga hoverhanding his sister?

Those aren't Americans, those are Chinese. It's good that they are where they belong.

*most

americans?? they look like they are chinese themselves

Wonder if they can get to Hong Kong from Shenzhen. There are different rules for entering Hong Kong from China. If they can make it to Hong Kong they're home free.

Those are not Americans.

If they love Chinkland so much then let them stay there forever.

HA HAHA GET REKT BITCHES!!! YOU'RE NEVER RETURNING TO U.S.A. CHINA IS YOUR NEW HOME NOW!!

The extra detail in pic is from (((CNN))) so take it as what you will.

Attached: Chinks.png (799x644, 204K)

Here's a fact about the USA that most American and especially ethnotard American's won't admit.

We are a diverse nation and have long accepted that. If a "foreigner" (in terms of looks) comes to USA and speaks English, we assume they're an American. It is very different from Europe (I'm told), or Asia. In these areas you consider them foreigners, but that isn't how it works in the USA. As long as you speak english, you are considered an American by other American's

Lol. What did they expect would happen? China is notorious for stuff like this

Did they have Chinese citizenship too? If so then by all means keep them.

no, they work for the Jew
linkedin.com/in/cynthia-liu-791b504b

China doesn't allow dual nationality

What is an American? Literally could be anything at this point.

Ok, let me ask again: did they "have" Chinese citizenship, earn their wealth illicitly and then buy their way into American citizenship to flee persecution?

I guess now we can see if America actually protects its citizens.

>chinks are in china

And? They returned where they belong.

Based China.
Why should you be allowed to illegally imprison that Huawei bitch just so orange retard could get a leverage in his "trade war" with China, and get away with it?

Good, America just became 000000000000.1% whiter.

Pretty sure that most americans would be happy to make california mexico again. Nobody likes CA

>father literally steals over a billion dollars
>"they were unaware that their father was wanted"

I find this hard to believe.

NO Goyim!
Hate the China!
Tell everyone China is bad Goyim!
Tell them Goyim Spread the word!

Honestly all chinese ppl should be shipped back to China and Western countries should cut all ties with these parasites.

Based China. Keep those chinks out of USA.

>2 less bugs
Thanks china

>I know! I’ll try a little of the ole’ reverse psychology
Sorry Chang Chong Mini Dong fuck Xi the Pooh, I hope your country collapses and you soulless niggers eat each other

Completely false. We are a diverse nation since 1965. Foreigners are social cancer.

That's not how decimals work. You trump fags are retarded

They are Americans! Passport nationalism!

Even if that is true, which it isn't, it does not disprove my statement

We should really talk about continuing to allow Drumpf supporters to vote. This is bad

Attached: incelcope.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>A video you will only see on CBS

Attached: kek.jpg (480x640, 12K)

According to the top comment their parents are criminal scam artists who issued bad loans in China and then fled to the states. I completely get why China is doing this.

As long as America can keep the port of Los Angeles the beaners can have everything else in that state.

Also I guess there is a trend of criminal chinks fleeing to America to avoid prosecution in China.

Issuing bad loans? What does that even mean

Someone of European descent. What's a Swede at this point?

I guess it was illegal for them to issue them, pic related is the comment I'm referring to.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-100214_YouTube.jpg (1440x2960, 1.05M)

If this is true, China is unironically based then.
But since these are soulless insectoids we are talking about i have no doubt he will let his flesh and blood starve to death before he even thinks of giving himself up.

Kek I was thinking the same thing, those kids are stuck there because I'd bet money there father isnt giving himself up to China, he knows they are going to fuck his shit up if he does.

They look like they are from China. Why even care?

I'm actually concerned China is going to return these HAMfags to our shores.

I see. I thought it meant the individual family, but it appears China is also holding the mother:
>The detention of Sandra Han, 51, and her children, Victor and Cynthia Liu, who are 19 and 27, is the latest example of Beijing’s willingness to target the families of those it does not like. Ms Han’s husband, Liu Changming, 53, is accused of being at the centre of one of China’s largest bank frauds and fled the country for the US in 2007.

I can't get through the paywall to read further though, but there is an NYTimes article from the same time that is similar (also cannot bypass paywall).

From Nov 2018
thetimes.co.uk/article/liu-changming-us-family-held-as-hostages-by-china-over-fugitive-banker-jt9tblwff

Maybe, but they go kind of far with it. . . Regardless of your opinion of Uighurs

congress.gov/116/bills/s178/BILLS-116s178is.pdf

Because they're American citizens

Attached: uighur.png (654x262, 64K)

>Maybe, but they go kind of far with it. . . Regardless of your opinion of Uighurs
Nope.
China has the right idea, just like we did.
Islam is a psychopathic ideology that must be ruled over with an iron fist or it will turn on you like a cur dog.
Thankfully there's nothing the "civilized" world can do to China about it.

You're forcing your opinion of Islam on the matter and ignoring that they will and do the same to any other group of people

The term American doesn't mean white person fucking idiot
Anyone can become an American if they spend the time to become one or if you're born on American soil

>American

Kek

American means white person you fucking animal. Niggers were slaves and couldn't vote in the United States of America.

Thanks for confirming what I say, then calling me an idiot for saying it.

>American
>insects
They should take them all back. MAGA

>video unavailable in Canada
thanks CBS

You need to go back nigger

Curiously enough, the topic surfaces while China and US is in trade war and Jews are building a loving relationship with Russia and China.

They want to wreck USA like they did to the Reich.

Attached: 59990467_2007840166178589_9026842081510817792_n.jpg (618x727, 86K)

fucking CBS, can someone mirror it?

Attached: 5.gif (480x96, 458K)

It says white people in the constitution, mutt

>linkedin.com/in/cynthia-liu-791b504b

wew

Attached: Soros.png (821x568, 29K)

No such thing. The chicoms are reviled by everyone for good reason.

By financial crimes they mean political crimes, and by political crimes they mean illegal opinions.

Tiananmen square massacre 1989

>ch-chinks are based!!
t. david wong

Attached: 1534798698176.jpg (501x585, 105K)

Attached: D6VMXtDUcAAsXxW.jpg (1536x2048, 298K)

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (295x237, 12K)

Those aren't american.

Good.
Many of these wealthy chinese in the US are linked to bieng corrupt officials in the Chinese government and will park their money in the US. They then park their money in US real estate.

>Americans

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Attached: 20190512_131810.png (544x306, 280K)