Crime Wave UK

Organised crime is killing more British, citizens than war, terrorism and natural disasters combined according to a new report by the National Crime Agency (NCA).

The report, due out on Tuesday, will say that organised crime is one of the most deadly threats facing the country.
NCA director-general Lynne Owens said that “people should understand that serious and organised crime kills more of our citizens every year than terrorism, war and natural disasters combined,” warning that the problem “is chronic and corrosive, and the message needs to be heard by everyone”.
“Against a backdrop of globalisation, extremism and technological advances, serious and organised crime is changing fast and law enforcement needs significant new investment to help combat it,” she added.

news.sky.com/story/organised-crime-killing-more-uk-citizens-than-terrorism-and-war-11717711

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (768x403, 54K)

none of those lads are British.

oi who cares about organized crime when we have racists committing hate speech daily?

pic from report

Attached: white hands.jpg (1600x900, 100K)

>niggers
>British

Attached: Tolerant cops.webm (360x360, 2.6M)

Obviously crime needs to be licensed.

Yet the crime rate data hasn't grown at all. What does that mean?

They all look British to me. That's what your athletes looked like for decades and that's what London looks like today.

What the actual fuck. Why is that cop not shooting that man?

Well no shit. We're not at war and we don't get much in the way of natural disasters here.

It'll be redacted and censored because statistics are racist and publishing it would be hate speech.

none of those lads are British.
None. Zero. 0/5. 0%.

The British are white.

He doesn't need to shoot him retarded he just needs to defend himself in some way so citizens continue to take them seriously. British police are a joke and will be treated as such until they're allowed to enforce the law.

Unfortunately the mayor of London doesn't want any criminals persecuted, he wants crime to be normalized.

they are waiting for him to tweet something mean about islam. you wait till that happens, oh lordy will they come down on him like a ton of bricks, unless he is a paki then quite rightly he will thanked and rewarded for making Britain strong again with diversity

Attached: D6PHFldXoAEBoiG.png (500x592, 133K)

This.
Police refused to list paki rape gang stats because they feared Labour wouldnt be elected.

They'll somehow pin it all on white nationalist far right fascist extremism terror attacks and vigilante gangs, guaranteed.
Maybe throw in a few talking points about white oppression leading to minority poverty and marginalisation. It's all so fucking predictable.

They ended stop and frisk cause the gangsters said it was racist. Now there’s a stabbing epidemic. Rather than risk additional accusations of racism the government found it expedient to ban cutlery. That has failed so now they will raise taxes on the whites who are responsible.

>British police are a joke and will be treated as such until they're allowed to enforce the law.
Oh they do enforce the law.
On their own kindred.
For mean tweets.

That's actually quite funny kek

When will niggers learn they need to go back to Africa where they all belong.

Attached: anarcho-tyranny.png (1247x273, 48K)

What's the difference between being English and British?

Totally.

Attached: Knoife.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

All English are British but not all British are English.

One is real and the other is an Idea.

I bet a woman was driving that car.

That one not so funny, keep them coming fren, thanks

>that mall ninja $20 Bowie knife
Only nigger things

They look quintessentially british to me.

They are look British too me

I knew someone who worked for NCA, (equivalent of British FBI) I also had aspirations to work for them or a similar organisation, but I lost that opportunity for no fault of my own. That said, they seem totally ineffectual, and focus only a small fry. I don't know if that's intentional or they just have morons within the organisation?? For example cocaine is grown roughly 7k away from the UK in South America, it should be piss EASY to make sure not a single ounce of it gets in the country, yet despite this the UK is awash with cocaine.

Funny that, it's almost as if.... [fill in the blanks]

knifeynignog was given the kid glove treatment in court because reasons

Funny they look like yanks to me.

You guys seem to think the nogs are everywhere here.
If you don't live in Alabama or the innercity, you can go years without seeing one.

Attached: The_Negritude.jpg (1280x997, 1.18M)

Have you watched your national sport much lately Nige?

>mfw 6 to 12 county

Attached: thatfeel.jpg (400x449, 16K)

You deserve it for banning guns and knives, which left the good citizens defenseless to this scum.

They should consider opting out of choosing a government run by terrorists. Just sayin.

Attached: 1557605151428.png (1024x688, 1.22M)

As long as the darkies are killing each other I don't care.

One day it will all be washed away, anyone who cannot trace their British heritage back thorugh 10 generations will be rounded up and saughtered. Then we'll address the ginger problem

I will speak of our own police force and border patrol, because I have inside information.

They are told not to touch homicidal migrants, even rapists and killers get a huge police entourage for protection and are given special priviledges in prison.

Our border patrol has orders to bring in any and all immigrants, regardless of identification. They don't even bother to check for criminal record anymore.

Any dissenters are put on office jobs within the police force, because they cannot fire them. They are defanged and exiled into irrelevant offices.

Even military officials are ordering military personnel that is often assigned to help with the hot spots to never report anything, to not pursue obvious rape, murder. They have been routinely discovering firearms and explosives. They are ordered to stay quiet or face dishonorable discharge.

How is it easy?

Hey I know these guys, they're a rap group formerly know as 1011 (W10, W11) now known as CGM (Cerified Grove Members) really they're not that serious compared to every other gang in London.

I think this is more accurate.

Attached: dee.png (680x413, 435K)

Why is it always your flag? Have you looked at your own country at all? Do you not realise how worse it is? How third world it is? All the drug cartels you get? How the police are quite literally corrupt?

Also they were arrested shortly after, so stop with the whole generic "police can't defend themselves" crap.

Niggers