He destroyed America's biggest right-wing thinker with very little effort. And he didn't even need a gun...

He destroyed America's biggest right-wing thinker with very little effort. And he didn't even need a gun. Why are Americans always outmatched by the Brits in a game of wit?

Attached: 404933_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32aqb167NkE
youtube.com/watch?v=mxw4O4jJSzw
youtube.com/watch?v=S7PKSOAtUjc
youtu.be/Uwlsd8RAoqI
youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>destroyed America's biggest right-wing thinker
he's never debated me.you're a fucking idiot.

He is jewish

There's not an ounce of wit in yon cunt

He’s a good man

honestly did they just write the headline? he didn't really do shit....

Attached: 21-jason-kessler.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 77K)

>Benji
>biggest right-wing thinker
Are you shilling Benji? Sounds like you do.

jewish manlet cant handle the truth from white man with hot wife.

Attached: manlet jewiro.png (1446x2048, 1.99M)

>biggest
isn't he 5'2"

>wing

Dying for Israel isn't right-wing. It's called treason.

>biggest
so how fat are you anyway

Oh wow a neo-con got destroyed, guess this is it for the right wing....

Reminder that this guy is considered stupid in Britain, and that he was outsmarted by tommy robinson

kek over a million views on BBCs video

Hopefully Benji will never leave his safe space

Attached: if you only.png (503x444, 361K)

He didnt do anything differently than shit American CNN fuckers. He just did it with a snotty English accent which he played up when he knew he triggered Ben.
Don’t get me wrong, Ben is a controlled-op, subversive pos. But lets not overstate this boomer’s accomplishment here.

Attached: 8E970B56-054A-4590-B5EC-249A7A7E69AA.jpg (850x1142, 103K)

jewish people can't be right wing..its an act

youtube.com/watch?v=32aqb167NkE

watch this. its highly amusing

>He just did it with a snotty English accent
He's Scottish

You're right but he doesn't exactly sound like the average person from Paisley

He sounds Scottish

He doesn't sound like a posh English man

woah... so this is the true power of british banter

Proof that Ben Shapiro is more famous.

Not needing a gun to conquer is pretty common these days.

Attached: London in the late '50s or early '60s.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

he's a big guy

>A neo-con destroys another neo-con
It's just Jews false flagging each other to move the overton window back to where zionism is still a viable political position

Remind me. How was an Australian able to lead a British political party again? Were her parents British or have we gone all in on this heritage is less important than values bullshit? Not even that mad as it's preferable to a 'British' muslim but still really bizzare.

My parents were 50s kids. Even though they talked about it regularly it's still really hard to imagine a world so perfect existing within living memory.

ummm edumafacation ?

course you bitches cant tech so its a wash

They have a combative intellectual demeanor that works at a subconcious level.

Facts don’t care about feelings until Ben Shapiro’s feelings are hurt womp womp

i am so envious of that gif

Brits just have much bigger penises and brains.

You mean (The Scotch Mafia) Andrew Neil and, Gorgeous George Gallaway.

>outmatched
>by brits
In what? Cuckery?
>oi! Don’t talk about Rotherham! It might anger someone!
>wot? Arrest them pakis? No mate, they’ve got a knife
You guys are faggot cucks outmatched only by Swedistan

Cope.

There is some serious muttcope going on ITT

>SQUASHED HIM LIKE A BUG
How can anyone be so based?

Whiter than you, muhammad

There are no right-wingers in Britanistan because it's literally illegal.

So Ben missed the opportunity to point out that the king is naked.

That argument only works on Jow Forums. Old Benji would've fallen even harder if he went on the BBC and tried to make Britain out to be a police state with Andrew Neil.

why

>OY NIEL YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT QUESTION?

Because literally no normie is going to accept Britain is a police state in a country where cops kill 1 person a year versus like 500 a day.

I wasn't that impressed.

So fucking comfy

I think it's more down to the hysterical ineptness of the jew he interviewed.

Freedom and death go hand in hand.

When you have severe government overreach, a police state, it's often very safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxw4O4jJSzw

>He is Jewish
He's a Scotsman from Paisley...

Attached: 1536318933599.png (960x960, 331K)

>gets shot for not playing simon says

>America's biggest right-wing thinker
I must have missed that episode. The only one I saw was The Benjamines Shapiro shitting his skirt on international TV

Except it's not. Every police that has existed was brutal.

No he sounds like Scotsman speaking in RP, my old man and uncle speak the same way.

If that's what you think, then you made a strawman when you brought up the police state in the first place. The point of bringing up britain's lack of freedom of speech is to point out the government's tyranny over the people.

Burger talking about banter...

Attached: PlsNoBully.png (500x465, 103K)

i'm pro abortion until the foetus is born, but that question was totally retarded. what does it even mean "a return to the middle ages"? how one is supposed to answer?

The Middle Ages were based, a return would be welcome.

>want abortion
>your 18th century political system forces you to move to another state to get it
>get sent to prison for trying
yeah he should have said colonial ages

>Ben Shapiro
>orthodox jew
>zionist
>libertarian
>right-wing

Attached: 1496895516728.jpg (1536x2048, 224K)

nice shiny forehead on this cunt

It triggers mutts because their middle ages was 100 years ago and lasted about a month.

They're a colony desperately clinging to a desert religion for guidance, because they have absolutely no culture or history to draw from. It makes them look desperate and insane, and not much of a step up from the islamists they so hate.

>That argument only works on Jow Forums.
Maybe if you're so mind fucked, but at least he would've won the argument with everybody sane all over the world.
I mean it's not hard to explain what's wrong and why it's true with concrete examples.

Except for the fact that neil is far left

cuz its her choice, and we live in an age of women, if you go against it you are a caveman, simple as

you didn't answer me either. shapiro said the legal term for abortion should be shortened, since he thinks human life , and thus the juridical person, "appears" before. as a stance, it's as rational as mine, which is totally opposite. why should he prove that it's not barbaric (while mine is enlightened)?

Also what would work 100%:
"your'e a cautionary tale, we are different with our constitutional rights, we don't ever want to be like you because of the following reasons...."

I mean he missed the opportunity to shit on the most cucked Anglosphere country. What a lazy dumb kike.

No he isn't. He used to write for the fucking Daily Mail...

based Scots BTFOing kike mutts with facts and logic

youtube.com/watch?v=S7PKSOAtUjc

shapiro says it's not her choice as well as killing a 3yo baby is nobody's choice. for shapiro some 1 day old morula is human life, for me human life begins after the birth, when the umbilical cord is cut. nobody is right, it's just a differnt perspective.

American twink DESTROYED by BBC

>different perspective
you can say it about anything really

>jew
>right wing
no
there is only the tribe and every other political matter is subordinate to the goals of the tribe

>We're not a police state, just look how obedient we are!

He handled that fat fuck well.
I don't see how him not playing by the sheep shagger's tune is losing.

1. even if it was true, for that reason itself nobody would be entitled to dismiss others' positions as barbaric.
2. actually, it's not. my dog being shakespeare is not a matter of perspective, it's a just false. there are opinions and there are facts. the begin of a human life is arbitrary, therefore accusing one choice to be medieval or barbaric is just inconsequential.

because it's all a show.

Wait, what the actual fuck is your point? Americans are disobedient so they get shot by police officers to keep them obedient?

also
>show flag you fucking coward

Police officers killing 1 person a year is the European average. Police officers killing as many people annually as they do in America is not normal. It's not about obedience.

You know what the point is. Britain is so cucked that the audience for uncucking itself has been genocided already.

damn why didn't the logic and facts work?????

>biggest

Attached: 1292428693974.png (368x348, 117K)

>all the shapiro fan boys on damage control replying to every comment on the video

Holy shit

Attached: ct4.jpg (640x640, 37K)

>You know what the point is
I know what the general point is in regards to Britain being a police state and why people claim that.

I don't know what the hidden flag is implying.
>>We're not a police state, just look how obedient we are!

Rather, what he is implying is that Americans are disobedient so they have the highest kill count in the western world to keep them obedient.

Also how is being 500% more likely to get shot by law enforcement not indicative of a police state but post-2016, high profile, politically motivated arrests of right wing figures isn't?

I'd never justify that but being more likely to get shot by the police right across the board regardless of your political opinion seems more serious than specific left-wing attacks against right wingers that were all clearly ordered by people in positions of power.

Israel's biggest right wing thinker.

1. wrong, he can call it whatever he wants, its not science
2. false equivalence

The funniest thing is that the guy that preaches "facts don't care about your feelings" had an emotional meltdown and ran away when confronted with facts in the form of his own words.

Attached: 1528469455801s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Murkins spend their money on teeth and hair.
Angloids spend their money on books.
Yeah, I don't understand it either.

Attached: lel.jpg (6144x3456, 1021K)

BRILLO BRING BACK THIS WEEK YOU BLUE NUN SWILLING BASTARD

for UK

Also post more brit-interview kino

youtu.be/Uwlsd8RAoqI

tx for chiming in tyrone!

>The shortest Jewish conservative commentator embarassed himself with effortlessness. And he didn't even need a lie. Why are Jews always outmatched by the White in a game of wit?

Attached: 1523217850780.gif (475x332, 2.04M)

obviously you can ffs. but dialectically speaking it's pontless. he basically said > "outlawing abortion is baaad, duuude....refute this."
but since he is old, fat, dyed, well dressed and he evoked the middle ages commonplace in a fancy (to me, grotesque) journalistic accent, that passes off as a real argument.
and no, that's not a false equivalence, it's not even an equivalence.

the interviewer isn't there to provide arguments, just to ask questions, why are you amerilards so mentally challenged that you can't differentiate between an interview and a formal debate

Ben Shapiro is completely unlikeable and has no idea. I guess getting stuffed in lockers when you are young does bad things to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E

Why is Andrew Neil so good at triggering Americans? Is it the additional 2 IQ points on national IQ averages?

Americans have never heard of asking hard questions from someone they agree with because the entire society is committed to producing ego-syntonic propaganda above all else.

he asked questions, not arguments
>it's not even an equivalence
thanks for proving my point

>ben shapiro
>biggest anything
give me a break juden