/PaganGeneral/ christcucks are in church edition

Friendly reminder that the reason why we're in this mess is because of Christianity and only paganism can save us now! So why haven't you come home yet?

Let us discuss everything relating to paganism, be it myth, philosophy, metaphysics and politics etc

Attached: 1551899911981.jpg (633x624, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9T90GWfk40
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>christcucks are in church
Is that why this place is so dead this morning?

Yeah christcucks are the aussies of the religious community

Attached: 1546039171456.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

Do pagans here agree that native faiths worldwide stem from the same source, and only differ due to native transliteratiions and changing of languages?
Like we can't say Hellenism and Odinism are opposed to each other, they both have the same Indo-European roots, correct?

reminder that you have never once in your life gathered together to practice your pagan "faith" like Christians do every sunday

>Like we can't say Hellenism and Odinism are opposed to each other, they both have the same Indo-European roots, correct?
That is correct my hellene friend.

Attached: 1497634198765.png (624x434, 103K)

>he wants to bring back rome, the stupidest civilization to ever exist

>practice your pagan "faith" like Christians do every sunday
And thank the Gods for that!
>christcuck
>hates rome
I know

Attached: 1554488862706.png (1321x1161, 967K)

Proddie here,

Why do you guys choose to believe in pre-Christian gods, exactly? Beyond political reasons I mean, I'm not here to talk about whether or not le kike on a stick meme is truthful or not or whether Odin drinks cum or whatever else goes on in these shitshow threads.

How though? Why multiple gods instead of one? Are you Jungians? Talk me through it, how do you believe in the gods?

Reminder that you can't believe in evolution and be religious.

Attached: Fedora in the woods.jpg (500x666, 237K)

Why does that matter?
>Why is Christianity true
>Well cause we have meetups bro
Surely you're not this stupid right? That's your religous testament? Get togethers?

I'm yet to see you pagans on Jow Forums discuss any metaphysics or philosophy. All you do is post anti-Christian memes.

>Implying a spiritual kike can grasp the depth of our Pagan metaphysics

Attached: All Hail!.jpg (800x600, 110K)

>Christianity will save us from degeneracy
>How?
>Well, you get to be a degenerate your whole life and then convert in your deathbed

Odin=Zeus=Perun=Shiva that's common knowledge

Pagans don't have sky daddies kike, we practise by simply existing. Like Athena who is the god of thinking when we think we worship Athena fucking kike.

What the hell are you talking about? Did I say that I was Christian? I've just come here to see you talk about your religions and your Gods. I enter the Christian threads sometimes and I see them discuss theology and doctrine about their religion.

Because the the religion of our ancestors? Like, duh? it's your ancestors how can you possibly not worship their Gods lmaoing at your pathetic existance

Our Gods don't need talking they want action

> This thread

Attached: 1557024135399.jpg (998x1114, 207K)

I'm a pagan, but I don't think you understand the definition of paganism. A pagan is literally anyone who is religious but is not Christian, kike or Islamic. I personally believe there is a higher power. I don't believe this higher power sent his one begotten son to die for our sins. I believe in a God, just not your God.

You can't really talk about practice here, much less about my belief, since you get bombarded by shills spreading disinfo.

You are obviously that shithead who poses as a pagan to bait retards. You need to try harder, even I can fucking see that you're a fake. Why even bother?

Those two things are not contradictory. There's no reason in the cosmos to think that the Divine didn't set evolution in motion.

He does look fake to me as well, yet his posts aren't that far removed from what I've seen posted by supposedly real pagans.

t. thinks we all came from a big explosion, that later generated a primordial sea where abiogenic creation of unicellular bacteria produced all living beings you see today

Attached: 1548620760034.png (891x1339, 1.09M)

Yeah, but he's this one guy who does it all the time. I've seen him post in most threads I've lurked.

Doesn't make any sense 2bh.

No its not, it is because of Jewish Subversion in our culture. The Jews target Christians because they know they are right now fuck off back to your Somalian Bvull Sven.

The other day a brit posted some screen capture by a jewish guy who had forgotten his proxy or false flag and who had also forgotten to change the name of his images (they were in hebrew).

You'd be surprised at the jewish shilling from every side.

>he doesn't know what metaphysics are

You are watching Varg? Yes I know. He has some valid points but desu Christianity is not even present in your country anymore. Removing crosses from Churches so Muslims can feel more welcome. The Nordic countries have never been that Christian to begin with, and blaming the current state of events on Christianity instead of feminism and wokeness is just finding a scapegoat.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9T90GWfk40

t. thinks we are evolved bacteria

Attached: 1549698832610.jpg (900x900, 112K)

Too many pagancucks lately.

Attached: 8869B0F2-2AA0-4327-B6E3-36FC8AAA5CD7.jpg (640x477, 123K)

Attached: 7FD60577-D710-48AF-A92C-31AAA0BEF2DB.png (213x313, 48K)

Attached: 3B83C800-EBAE-4849-AAA1-56ECB3EE71F8.jpg (938x844, 158K)

hail thor, brothas.
I will sacrifice my cat today to please oden

Attached: Based_Vikings.png (717x1146, 1.24M)

>pic

Attached: dgPW6Q-rtrI.jpg (640x640, 94K)

same thing. they both worship Saturn's fake matrix.