VACCINES ARE BA-

NOT SO FAST INCEL RETARDS

Kurzgesagt, a german master race youtube channel just said you losers are wrong. vaccination is totally safe, and you are actually evil for trying to prevent it. because we need herd immunity.

also it does NOT cause autism, you dumbfucks

youtu.be/zBkVCpbNnkU
youtu.be/zBkVCpbNnkU
youtu.be/zBkVCpbNnkU
youtu.be/zBkVCpbNnkU
youtu.be/zBkVCpbNnkU

Attached: VACCINES.jpg (1273x673, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/view/sources-vaccines
youtube.com/watch?v=JtUAAXe_0VI
youtube.com/watch?v=ERu-CSTQGSI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vaccines saved quadrillions of white lives, you dumb niggers

>and you are actually evil for trying to prevent it. because we need herd immunity.
I know you are trying to bait retards on here, but that is completely true

>(((Kurzgesagt)))
thats a yikes for me

You only need vaccines because they are importing into your country millions of rapefugees with diseases that were cured decades ago krautcuck

Not to defend or agree with anti-vaxxers, but Kurzgesagt also made pro-migrant propaganda shit years ago earlier in the "refugee" crisis.

Which is a shame, because I really like their videos.

they were never cured. they are all around us. you are just imune to them thanks to memory cells. either through vaccines or because you and or your mother had these diseases and thus developed memory cells themselves

Cringe.
Vaccines has chemicals inside them that fuck with your brain chemistry.

Attached: oyvey.png (406x543, 24K)

they deleted it because they said it sucks

And shut the fuck up you fucking cuck.

SHUT UP I'M FREE TO SMOKE WHEREVER I WANT I'M FREE TO NOT VACCINE IF I SO CHOOSE FUCK OFF.

He deleted the migration video because it was biased information

have sex and you'll stop blaming DA JOOZ

They also advocated for refugee crisis in europe. You can't find that video now because they removed it.

(((Science)))

Their reason for deleting it was literally that it didn't go far enough in its support for the invasion

Why are you telling lies on the internet

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THE SOURCES YOU LAZY BASTARD

Why are you?

They apologized for the offensiveness of it. The level of cuckoldry in that video was fucking massive and they still got called racist and apologized.

its a theory as good as the next one

Attached: anti-vax.jpg (480x360, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JtUAAXe_0VI
Post timestamp where they say that

>chemicals inside them that fuck with your brain chemistry.

american ((((((((((((((education))))))))))))))

Attached: 1557291345806.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>we need herd immunity.
mmm i just love being part of a herd, like cattle and sheep
mein nipples are erect

Attached: 1553209392878.png (960x800, 380K)

>Tfw got an 8 year old and watched these 1000 times each

Somewhere in the middle when they're speech bubbling angry people

Post timestamp or you are lying

In the original video they said crime would not increase. Then the stats came out and despite refugees being 2% of the population, they commit 15% of sexual assauts and murders. No one is anti vaccines here.

Attached: skynews-line-18-gang_4370471.jpg (992x558, 85K)

>mein nipples are erect
you are what you do

Attached: 600.jpg (640x513, 58K)

Vaccines are how big government gives you the chip nice try retard FBI.

Because they noticed that niggers and Muslims are not so fancy as they imagined
They realize this is not a dream world where everybody is nice to each other

A lot of diseases vaccines are pushed for are/were harmless and families developed natural herd immunity through them, now people aren't developing herd immunity and suffer complete dependence to vaccines while diseases worsen to counter them.

der juden hast decidiert zat 5g is verboten in israel.
dost zey also ban vaccines?

look to the jew when it comes to this crap, if they don't do it then the goyim cattle probably shouldn't, either.

vaccines are for n00bs and cattle

Attached: 1556830101599.png (556x628, 69K)

i bet my 14 euro that you are vaccinated, yet you still trash talk it

Kurzgesagt, AKA transcript of Wikipedia

Seriously. Watch one of their videos and then lookup the topic on Wikipedia. They're just paraphrasing what's written there without understanding what they're talking about

>german
>masterrace

Attached: ahahahpp.png (600x590, 105K)

This

Vaccines can fine, the issue is the frequency for the young child and the concentration of those vaccines. Too many, too quickly can be quite harmful. It used to be that you would spread them out, as they are now shrinking that gap between shots.

This kills the anti-vaxxer

Attached: 6F0C46A4-57B8-4F0E-9690-9472CAE67E2F.jpg (750x544, 218K)

I have several problems with vaccines. They are immune from lawsuits and have their own special court to payout any damages. VAERS court is paying out more money every year since its creation and you have to sign an NDA to even get a hearing. If vaccines are 100% safe why do they get this special treatment?

If vaccines are so good why are most free or covered by insurance? If they were so important wouldn't you charge people because they would be willing to pay for them? Just like that guy who found the AIDS pill and up'd the price like 700%.

The number of vaccines has increased to absurd levels since we first created them. Rates of infection from all these vaccinated diseases were on the decline long before the creation of vaccines.

Vaccines do not give life long immunity. In fact I believe it is only good for about 10 years.

Didn't they make a pro-EU propaganda video where the figure representing the anti-EU side was le angry white male and the one representing the pro-EU side was literally an ambiguously brown womyn?

fine, but if you end up being responsible for spreading a preventable disease to any child who was too young to be immunized or who you refused to get immunized.

people shouldn't be afraid of their babies getting measles in big cities if being retarded gets popular enough.

>herd immunity

Meme science

he's trolling.

I doubt there's any real anti vaxxers here.

that's ok my 6 month old is unvaxxed and staying that way :)

what's herd immunity again? 95%? So if ALL the natives in say Germany are immunised you can now import 4 million new Germans. Glorious.

here in europe your kids cant start school unless theyve been vaccinated. is it the same in the us?

negative i am for real not vaccinating my son

yes, i'll be home schooling

and if you dont send them to school you get fined.
therefore you are forced to vaccinate them kek

it's like that in Canada, but you have the responsibility to homeschool your kid then.

Fun fact: the only recent recorded cases of polio are from the polio vaccine.

I don't believe you.

stupidity doesn't annoy me anyways, you should try somebody else lol.

>stupidity
>just believe the pharma companies
nah im good

And going to prom with your sister
woo hoo

>prom matters
>pro-vaxxers
>scare tactics
pretty typical desu

Im new to pol just came over from /b/ was never interested in debating just wanted to be an asshole on the internet sorry

Metals, inorganic compounds, completely unidentifiable substances found in EVERY vaccine tested. The Dr's who did the study were later raided.
>If our hypothesis is actually the case, a close inspection of the working places and the full knowledge of the whole procedure of vaccine preparation would probably allow to eliminate the problem.
The problem is, pro-vaccine people won't allow this. There was a thread about this the other day, and it was repeatedly brought up that the people pushing vaccinations won't allow any middle ground, claiming it's a "settled science" and that there is zero reason for change.
>inorganic particles that have zero reason to be in vaccines are a good thing.
>No, we don't bother to declare them, the long lasting negative effects are negligible
>No, we don't know how they got there, probably just contamination
>What do you mean you want to inspect the process and procedure you fucking antivax science denier

Attached: MedCrave_Vaccine_Article.jpg (1920x1656, 1.48M)

But you're from below the mason-dixon line
No sister love

I can't believe Jow Forumstards unironically became antivaxxers just so they can be contrarian with liberals. Liberals also breathe air, are you gonna stop breathing now? Liberals eat food, are you gonna stop eating food now? fucking retards.

Attached: 7789.gif (645x773, 1.15M)

Bullshit, vaccines are just another way to kill you slowly.
Hi everybody, hpv is bad for you. It will cause infertility in men and women so let me gib you dis shot full ov hpv to raise your antibodies. Whoops you got hpv now. Looks like 5-10 people have it. Meanwhile the thermosal just mad you a faggot. The aborted fetus matter is just in there to spice things up.

this, the information's not even hard to find. pharma just suppresses it with the settled science meme, about the same level as Bill Nye. I'll keep my child unvaccinated and pro-vaxxers will sperg because of the guilt they feel for shooting up their kids with an appeal to authority and a grin on their face.

>the level of pro-vax arguments

stop breathing

Enjoy this measles!

nah me and my completely healthy, fit, happy family will go on existing and my wife will keep home schooling our children. stay unwed, childless, and spouting meme science

If you get bitten by a dog or bat in Asia or Africa, will you take a rabies vaccine?

your children will die at 12 lmao have fun with that mutt

If you let governments mandate INJECTING yourself with medical cocktails from aborted fetuses today, what will they want to mandate on you tomorrow? No. You always fight tyranny faggot. Always.

I still don't believe that you're unironically stupid enough to equate believing in the effectiveness of vaccines and faith in pharmaceutical companies.

clearly you don't care about your son enough to look past your biases. nobody cares enough to debate you, this does not mean that the pharma apologists in your mind have bad arguments.

they simply do not give a fuck about you or your son.

>stupidity
>just believe the celebrities with no medical degree
nah im good

>became

if you weren't a redddit shill you would know most of Jow Forums questions vaccines even since /news/ days

what celebrities do you think i listen to? every celebrity is pro-vax or they would no longer be a celebrity, sweetie

seems like i'm getting a lot of (you)s and anger from you for not giving a fuck, pumpkin

its natural selection at its finest. kids without vax will die and won't spread the retarded anti-vaxxer genes

Attached: 04328437825783.jpg (179x282, 15K)

he's actually got a point there. the pharma companies are corrupt. ever wondered why there are hundreds of different anti-depressants?

why do we need hundreds of different kinds of drugs to treat only one illness? we should definitely be skeptical of huge entities like that. and we should definitely never give the government enough power to regulate what they get to inject in our bodies because we're scared of assholes and trolls like that dude.

Where are your proofs?

>kids without vax will die
>operating on fear
hard pass

not trying to convince you here. you dead kids is good for humanity. one less retard gene pool around

Name 5

they're not sending their best

two things never get old. mocking anti-vaxxers and their kids

Attached: 4235346534.jpg (317x267, 19K)

t. no kids incel

probably a faggot. would bet money on it

better to have no children than have dead children

Attached: 2342354325.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>funded by the Gates Foundation
lol

>yes i am an incel
i know

his posts wreak of reddit, i wouldn't bother replying unless you're posting gore

>yes my children will die
we know

Attached: 325432454.gif (250x250, 547K)

>mr "we need to get all the refugees we can because white people bad"
Kys

triggered anti-vaxx tard lmao. enjoy your dead children. good riddance to the retard genes

So just like that you're done posting? how about you respond to

thank you hans, very cool. unlike other channels of a similar nature, these people actually try to get facts, and they even baited the antivaxxers into the video via the thumbnail

true good point. in other news, i cant wait for bill gates to tell me what i should inject in my kids, that he doesn't inject in his own, next!

>vaccination is totally safe
Then why do babies die from them, and experience all kinds of complications from them regularly?

You will ignore this comment because it btfos your entire premise.
Vaccines are in fact not 100% safe, and anyone who claims otherwise is either ignorant, or a shill.

I can't wait for the day when your child will be dead, and you will be remember my posts lmao. have fun seething for the rest of your life for your dead retarded kid

Attached: 32423785328495.jpg (600x315, 21K)

There are other ways of forcing you to get vaccinated without using a needle. Nice try Hitler but you lose again. Suicide in 3...2...1...

Vaccines are good for society but bad for individuals. So, let other people vaccinate their kids, as long as 90% of the population is vaccinated the disease will be eliminated.

They should make vaccines without heavy metals and carcinogens in them though. I am sure those are added for other (((reasons))).

>Have sex and you will stop being to angry at jew
>Take psychedelics, and you will see how wrong you are for being racist
I do both of those things, and still hate niggers spics, and kikes
What now?

If you watch the video, one might notice that he's very specifically skimming over the topic of side effects as much as possible. I believe I remember he did the same thing for the last video that was deleted for being too "rushed and emotional", or was that for another topic?

youtube.com/watch?v=ERu-CSTQGSI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act
Someone needs to cover the comments section in this, please.

Attached: benvac.jpg (1400x2300, 1.01M)

>Kurzgesagt, a german master race youtube channel
You mean the same channel that made emotions filled pseudo documentaries on refugees and addiction? The same documentaries that were so half baked, so misinformed and with so little sources that they just scrubbed those videos off youtube, without redacting all that shit which people got mad at them for?

Attached: tenor[1].gif (244x200, 717K)