Was I Right to Call the Cops on a Black Man Breaking Into a Car?

>I feel an obligation to my family and my neighbors to report crimes. But I’d rather have my car broken into than have a person’s life ruined by my 911 call. And honestly, I don’t even know if it’s a crime to open someone’s unlocked vehicle.

nytimes.com/2019/05/07/magazine/was-i-right-to-call-the-cops-on-a-black-man-breaking-into-a-car.html

Well pol was he right?

Attached: was i right?.png (622x439, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/05/07/magazine/was-i-right-to-call-the-cops-on-a-black-man-breaking-into-a-car.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

honk honk desu

Attached: 1557621086237.jpg (750x1024, 107K)

anytime i see a nigger i call the cops.. even if they're just walking down the street. 9/10 they have a warrant anyway so it helps clean up the streets a bit

>I don’t even know if it’s a crime to open someone’s unlocked vehicle.
Is it a crime to enter someone's house and rob it if they left the door unlocked?

Despite...

if you read the answer he got it's actually quite based

Well clearly it shouldn't be a crime since dumb negroes don't know any better and can't help themselves. Glad I could share my progressive opinion with you.

Attached: 1554429578091.gif (500x500, 1.27M)

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't care about whiny niggers crying about being poorly treated by the police because that is what should happen if you are 13% of the population and manage to commit 50% of violent crimes. If the police broke their bones I bet the crimerate would plummet.

no it isnt. lol. retard

it mentions intraracial violence and that mistreatment by police on blacks is an opinion. It also mentions legally owned firearms being stolen and used in crimes making them illegal firearms.

When was the last time you read about that stuff in a headline?

>The most jewish headlines ever

Exhibit one.

Would he be asking the same question if it was HIS car?
Probably not. He might have even tried to chase the perp.

You blow up the car to save it.

That's how it was for decades. You get outa line, particularly around cops, you get whacked bad.

fucken whitoids are too scared to call the cops on me

Attached: 7AC69EA6-1EFC-4637-829E-BBCC17CE1C45.png (500x566, 128K)

>wouldn’t want to ruin the life of some piece of shit stealing something I worked hard to get.
LMFAO!
JUST

Attached: D7C1CC33-BE1F-4301-80EC-A983A156862B.jpg (603x659, 246K)

>He might have even tried to chase the perp.

The type of "man" who writes for NYT about the ethical dilemma of reporting a crime in progress because of obtuse racial connotations probably isn't the type to chase anybody. A nigger would snap the limbs of a pasty white SJW intellectual like twigs.

>By Kwame Anthony Appiah

Attached: 1527622923741.jpg (125x125, 3K)

kek'd

This has to be click bait.

Depends on whos car it is.My neighbors are assholes so I would let the nigger steal their things.

they made this illegal somewhere recently. i want to say wisconsin?

Reminds me of the article about the guy letting other guys fuck his wife allowed him to better understand and be a better feminist ally.

Archive that shit nigga

nigga jsut get a vasectomy and a free nintenod switch KEK!

Why do they not even try to cover up the bias?

funny guy

Attached: Aamu.jpg (600x800, 167K)

Attached: 1520838756708.jpg (240x200, 18K)

Oh no. They are serious. There have been a ton of stories mocking and doxxing people who have called the cops on black people.
Another user just yesterday said blacks will be untouchable soon. Someone will see a black breaking into their, but be too afraid to call the police because they might be called racist.

HAHAHAHA fuck the USA so glad i left that shithole.

Who is this girl? Beautiful photo.

Clown world, man.

FUCKING KWAMAS

Attached: 200px-MW-creature-Kwama_Forager.jpg (200x200, 11K)

this is the kind of people that protest bait cars and try to make all kinds of excuses about how it's not the criminal's fault they were compelled to get in a car, use the keys left in the car, and drive away. the police baited them by leaving an unlocked car on the road so it's unconstitutional and entrapment etc etc

Attached: Henna-Vänninen.jpg (527x773, 69K)

HONK
O
N
K

>Hey now there baby, how he 'ppose to get im money now baby? Oh I see I see dem shit racisss

Since the cops are there specifically to keep whites from shooting niggers, it's prudent for them to be afraid to call the cops.
Besides, it's cheaper to rent a backhoe for half a day than it is to hire a lawyer.

We accidently moved into a spic/nig neighborhood. Didn't see anyone outside when we were touring the place, our next store neighbor is an elderly black woman who's actually very nice and i like her.

Everyone else is a fucking nigger and I call the police constantly from a burner phone I gave my child. Anytime I hear music. Cops.

Anytime some nigger litters. Cops

Anytime I hear niggers yelling at each other.

Cops.

Do it often enough and they get evicted. I can't quantify my work or success but there are a lot of niggers gone that were causing problems previously. Don't know if it was me or they moved out on their own.

Attached: 60169539_1199984570161793_3226681532164866048_n.jpg (720x718, 44K)

calling the police is always wrong.
call the klan!

Attached: 1529671143064.jpg (960x654, 76K)

No. That was probably the lost prince of wakanda he was arresting.

Yes its. You cant charge them with burglary but you can charge them with larceny. Usually unlocked car robbers are homeless so you wouldnt be ruining anybodies life, those dudes put themselves on standbye to wait until they die.

>When your food is so terrible you have to spice it up to hide how awful it is.

He should of shot that nigger. That would of been the right thing to do.

>Living near niggers in the vastness of the United States

I swear they're just baiting at this point to see how far they can push it.

trust me my friend I know. I moved near Seattle and only saw white people and a couple white-washed blacks around. I felt it was alright.

Bullshit. That pussy faggot would give the nigger the keys and probably offer him his wife too

>But I’d rather have my car broken into than have a person’s life ruined by my 911 call.
some normies will 'baka' on this
it's good for jwt

One thing they do right is they destroy property on purpose to make housing cheaper, such as lighting houses on fire. You can get some really great priced housing in the worst parts of the hood but you cant park your car there unless you have a garage with alarms.

A lot of the time ill wake up in the night to see my car alarm going off because some kid or hobo wanted fast food money.

Certain cities are trying. The fact of the matter is though, assuming you have the resources to defend yourself, if they were to prosecute for a false report, they'd have to prove the nigger wasn't actually committing a criminal act.

Repeat: the court would have to prove the innocence of a nigger.

It can't happen.

Attached: 1538735268751.png (822x741, 417K)

It's not baiting. They seriously want whites to be too afraid to call the cops on blacks. I'm sure they find it funny as hell, too, but that is what they want. Idiotic white liberals already feel this way.

>The best response, however, isn’t to turn a blind eye to property crimes. It’s to get involved in campaigns to reform policing and prosecution.
It's one more liberal crying about how police treat 13&50. Fuck him and fuck you.

>They seriously want whites to be too afraid to call the cops on blacks.

they also want cops, the courts, schools, etc., to stop enforcing rules on blacks. I actually think this is a good idea. We will suffer in the short term, but it will be hilarious when the sleeping giant gets bit enough times.

Lel, if a pavement ape so much as stands near my car for too long I’m calling the cops.

Attached: E18B86C7-B8A2-4863-8C41-C2BA5C11A5E2.jpg (320x479, 36K)

Yes, the last thing you want to do approach a nigger and tell to stop stealing our you will call the cops.
The nigger will be more likely to assault you resulting you injuring medical bills worse case your death

Attached: 1556597819823.jpg (1024x1004, 55K)

I don't know where the white people don't like spicy food meme comes from. Most of what I eat involves some sort of seasonings and spices. Spicy hot foods don't bother me whatsoever either.

nogs load everything they make up with either salt or hotsauce

but the truth is it's just a pathetic black people twitter meme

I don't understand it either. I guess they need to feel proud about something, even if it's utter bullshit

To be fair, whites invented buffalo chicken and all of the super hot peppers are bred by whites.
Whites have also subjugated entire countries just for salt and pepper.
American blacks are hanging on to a myth. Actual Africans eat straight mud and bug pastes. All of their supposed spice innovations originate with French Cajun chefs. Just look up what fufu is if you don't believe me.

bump

Whites colonized the fucking WORLD for spices nigger!

honk memes are approaching a zenith point

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Nigger breaks their windows
>Call cops
>Nigger arrested
>Neighbors inconvenienced and have to deal with getting a kike justice system to restitute damages
Win-win, no?

>Well pol was he right?
no , he should have shot himself
>kill the traitors first, even if it's you

Should be allowed to shoot on sight

>Jordanian-American journalist and writer Natasha Tynes faced Twitter wrath after she alerted the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) to a black woman in a Metro uniform eating on a train presumably on her way to work. Tynes, who has since deleted her tweet, reportedly wrote: "I thought we were not allowed to eat on the train. This is unacceptable. Hope @wmata responds."
>"When I asked the employee about this, her response was, 'worry about yourself,'" Tynes said.
>It did not take long for WMATA to respond. The transit authority asked Tynes to provide the exact time and location of her encounter and thanked her for helping to "make sure all Metro employees are held accountable."
>But that was only the beginning of the story, as Twitter erupted with outraged posts accusing Tynes of being a snitch. The backlash mostly focused on the race and gender of the employee, with many calling out Tynes for contributing to the oppression of women of color.
>Shortly afterwards, Tynes locked her account – but the Twitter evisceration was not the end of the story for her. Rare Birds, the publishing house that was supposed to distribute Tynes' novel, said it considers the author's behavior "horrible" and has "no desire to be involved with anyone who thinks that it's acceptable to jeopardize a person's safety and employment in this way."
>In a statement on Friday, her publisher, California Coldblood, said it was discussing "appropriate next steps" with their distributor. With the backlash showing no signs of waning on Saturday, the company announced that it was "halting all shipments from the warehouse, and postponing the book's publication date" while working on the "next steps to officially cancel the book's publication."

If you have children do you need to move out now not later

>nytimes.com/2019/05/07/magazine/was-i-right-to-call-the-cops-on-a-black-man-breaking-into-a-car.html

This allowed in TX, thank God. Find a negroe in your vehiclem shoot to kill, fuck em.

If you live in NY, Ill, Cali, forget it. San Francisco allow blacks to openly break into cars in broad daylight. Police will stand there and will not intervene unless the owner of the car calls the police to file a report. eventhen, the police are not obligated to stop a crime in progress, and alost never do in this city.

>don't punish people for acting wrong
>do not attempt to correct poor behaviour
>allow them to have benefits from poor behaviour that will reinforce said behaviour, probably escalating severity in future incidents.

Yeah shouldn't call 911. Should read him a magazine. Fill it's hollow mind.

lmao

Attached: 1543996982506.png (1024x728, 595K)

>unless the owner of the car calls the police to file a report. eventhen, the police are not obligated to stop a crime in progress,

post proof from a real-world source. this sounds like pure bullshit.