BROKEAHONTAS!!!

Fan-fucking-tastic. A nickname at last.
...kek...

rawstory.com/2019/05/trumps-nickname-brokeahontas-trends-worldwide-on-twitter-after-his-tax-returns-revealed-hes-a-lousy-businessman/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=28

Attached: Idiot-Donald-Trump-American-Slander.jpg (800x652, 90K)

Cool, totally makes me forget he's done nothing on restricting immigration.

now the left is using racial slurs.
we have been handed a golden egg, Jow Forums.
please don't fuck it up.

con grandpa is a failure, who would have suspected???

>twitter

>Democrats are more hardline on immigration
wtf I love biden now!

Attached: 1480900207761.png (618x685, 362K)

It's not even original or funny, Trump never claimed to be native American & he isn't broke.

lol the left still can’t meme

>absolute state of homeschooling
they reversed his racial slur as it will always be connected with him saying it first, I can't believe your autistic brain can't even process these very basics

Is this what you're pinning your hopes on now? It seems like the Trump haters would oppose him on policy. Oh wait. That's the last thing they'll ever do.

muahahhahahahhhaahahaha

this is what i meant by fucking it up.
all you have to do is respond by saying, "two wrongs don't make a right!"

>delusional boomer
that is what they do since years, they made him shut the government because of it YOU FUCKING RETARD lel

Brokeahontas doesn’t make any sense. Trump never claimed to be Native American so why use a Pocahontas pun?

Attached: BA80617C-35F5-4013-AE5D-B0F47E606013.jpg (3544x2362, 677K)

exactly!

NIGGAHONTAS!

Attached: breh.png (858x500, 295K)

>he thinks it's two different things not being connected
>has autism
the second one ironically exxaggerates his comments and is focused on the broke part, I know irony / sarcasm isn't maericas strength but get a grip you subturd.
Unlike her he is not even claiming to be native.
I can't believe I try to explain this to you INBRED MUTT

You mean those tax records which reflect on his losses in business a few decades ago.
The ones he wrote about at length in a literal fucking book.
The tax returns that show he went from debt, back to billionaire in less than two years.

Research better faggot.

Attached: 371861898511_1.jpg (800x591, 68K)

I don’t get the Pocahontas connection. Qrd?

>The tax returns that show he went from debt, back to billionaire in less than two years.

lol

keep sucking minion

>makes a lot of profit
EXPLOITER, SCROOGE MCDUCK, SŁUGA SZATANA
>makes losses
HAHA LOUSY BUSINESSMAN

Attached: images[1].jpg (227x222, 6K)

There is no connection. That’s why it doesn’t make any sense.

Attached: CC38D28C-1C13-49D3-AE45-92BACD35888F.png (200x211, 54K)

No one uses twitter besides far left retards. All those people insulting him would be banned if they were conservatives.

Every time democrats talk about Trump's businesses it gets funnier, like these people haven't got the slightest understanding of how money works and they're fucking smug about it.

Woah there bigot, stop with the appropriation of native american culture and history!

there isnt one
the left cant meme

How is he a lousy businessman when he's literally a billionaire?

You do realize the leftists know nothing about economics. That’s why they’re leftists.

but he fights for us

Attached: 1557280009940.jpg (866x900, 126K)

>"two wrongs don't make a right!"
why can't you read?

>now the left is using racial slurs.
>The left has always used racial slurs

ftfy

not this direct.
stop fucking it up.

I know it's been hard for the people of Germany the last few years.
Lost your country, your balls, your women are constantly being raped.
I'll let you have this win... you need it more than I do.

best wishes little fella.

Attached: 1518923885481.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

That's like saying nigger around a nigger because some other crackers said it first just a second ago.

>shill retards not subtle at al

I thought pocahantas was a racist nickname
is it ok now ?

It's a cringe forced meme

Because leftists are retarded and they can't meme.

10/10 gif

Attached: 1538615415895.png (1200x683, 705K)

but, he's not indian...
this makes no sense.

digits say it's ok now.

Attached: 1485926251334.jpg (250x244, 12K)

>this
Have you ever heard Jimmy Dore talk about economics?
“We’ll just print more money”

That’s my favorite narrative. Somehow, Trump is a malevolent dictator constantly hatching nefarious schemes to ruin America and enrich himself but at the same time he’s also an incompetent bumbling businessman that doesn’t understand business or diplomacy. It makes no fucking sense.

Attached: 6242A4B1-17D8-4581-B6ED-1ECEB232AA52.jpg (413x395, 27K)

Attached: TheLeftSeriousyCannotMeme.png (1323x223, 47K)

wow------- Howard Stern is trolling pol

>lol
Owned

He isn't. The left just can't meme.

>German
>Claims Murica doesn't know sarcasm/jokes
Gtfo Achmed.

No, the fake tax return that he had his fall buddy Cohen leak before he went to the joint. Trump leaked them himself, he did it intentionally.

but... it's kind of a bad name dude.
>loss leader bottom feeder
>Banktrumpt
few examples but brokeahontas just doesn't have any traction. You could use Trump's method of assigning a nickname, but you guys haven't even figured out why his names stick.
Destitute Donald or Troubled Trump would work well. Simple, visible, and with teeth.
Good political cartoon for you clowns to use would be Donald Tramp, him sitting in stitched up clothes holding a beggar cup in front of shareholders or something with him saying "I'll make it back, I swear!"
This shit seriously isn't hard. But you guys decide to run with Brokeahontas. My first thought was Elizabeth Warren. Learned it was Trump and my reaction was "oh, weird".

Last I checked he’s still a billionaire and the president, not as successful as you but not bad.

Are you a child? How can you be so stupid as to think saying shit like that does anything? No one on the left cares about your gay morals or concern about hypocrisy.

>he’s still a billionaire
How do you know that? You looked through his tax returns?
>president
who can't fulfill ANY of his election promises.

you have never combated a leftist.
using a popular phrase like, "two wrongs don't make a right!", gets through the programming and shuts them up.

>>he’s still a billionaire
>How do you know that?

Attached: Capture.png (789x362, 39K)

>who can't fulfill ANY of his election promises.
fuck off kike. the wall is inevitable.

Attached: thewall.png (585x396, 247K)

This is fake news.

this will die out quickly because it's too many syllables for the average voter

Attached: 1540401098633.jpg (480x443, 27K)

what a garbo nickname, i mean he owns hotels in so many countries, he is so fat payed he doesn't even take the presidential salary, Jealous cuck is jealous

>wall is inevitable
nope.
never happening.
i don't want millions of migrants piled up behind a wall a have my back to while fighting off the muslim horde from the north.

Tell the faggot at NYT that's claiming the leak to pimp his conveniently timed book release that.

Attached: 1516968082098.jpg (448x449, 45K)

>cia is still posting

t. discord tranny

Attached: thewall2.png (431x459, 257K)

>he doesn't even take the presidential salary
because he doesn't work for us

The fact that you think CIA is working against your "president" is all that is needed to prove that he's illegitimate.

So they've redirected money allocated for wall construction to something else?

>he's still playing with broken pieces
cia is not working against the president, the president isn't working for america.
the office of president is one of religion, not politics.

i invented this game, kid.
you're just playing by my rules.

>This one group of faggots has the final say in who gets to be president
Is this how it works in canada
It would explain a lot

The CIA is an unconstutional agency brainlet. Why don't you stick to leaf pilitics, Terrence.

the fact that he could order a mossad death squad to tarrantize CIA HQ, and nobody could do a damn thing about it, brings warmth to my heart. JFK the JFK'ers!

Attached: 1552981157425.png (323x373, 116K)

>calls me a shitcord tranny when he knows i'm correct about the muslims coming in from the north after london becomes the seat of the caliphate in europe and they get shipped over to canada
stop being shit at war.

Kek

Attached: C3_RVqJUcAI_Ye7.jpg (680x732, 216K)

You see they took the Pocahontas meme and then pasted broke on top of it, and people say the left can't meme.

>This shit seriously isn't hard. But you guys decide to run with Brokeahontas. My first thought was Elizabeth Warren. Learned it was Trump and my reaction was "oh, weird".

that is exactly what i thought when i read that. "oh warren is broke now? wait they mean trump? well thats retarded."

That stupid nickname is proof they can't.

>m***ad and c*a are separate entities
you drumpftards are almost as retarded as your master.

Attached: 1551142172593.jpg (644x635, 139K)

Wait Warrens tax returns where leaked and she's broke as fuck? As expected I guess.

trump is only broke on paper. warren is broke for real.
/thread

Attached: 1530161132441.gif (294x350, 1.38M)

And she still lost to him

Attached: mad_hillary.jpg (572x500, 64K)

> danceswithreddit thinks this is good memeing

Attached: 7zxpvl3s6e721.jpg (576x768, 78K)

The left cannot meme, nor create. They can only corrupt existing ideas.

I can taste his cope

I need Donald to stop coming up with clever nicknames and start enforcing the border like I voted for him to do.

AHAHAHAHAHA

HE SPENT ALL HIS MONEY ON JUJUCUM

Attached: 1552885674705.jpg (1024x575, 106K)

Lol, now that's a meme worthy nickname!

>I voted
you are not in the electoral college and therefore you wasted your time.

>made money by asking daddy for money
>bankrupt 6 times
>notorious conman and tax evader
>2 trillion in deficit to fund (((wall street)))
>38 billion to Israel

He's such a great economic president who is a very good businessman too according to Jow Forums

Dictators are bad.
The president should force the entire country to do exactly as I say.

>what is a company salary for 1b?

Based Resetera and Sharedblues trannies coming here to practice before 2020. Not knowing the other .chan website was the one who doxxed the shit ton of them in 2016 and compiled list of CorrecTheRecord employees. Consider the fact there's more than just Jow Forums as a chan site.

>brokeahontas

Yeah i'm sure Trump is shook. It's not like he's got his own jet airliner with gold plated interior or lives in his own skyscraper or anything.

You can tell they are fucked when they are pushing headlines about Trump FROM FUCKING 1987.

Attached: 1540239773940.jpg (400x289, 16K)

What was wrong with 'Buttplugface' or 'DJ Spanky'?

Attached: 9668847B-20A0-4C38-AD71-BCA6357D61BF.jpg (960x593, 51K)

>Brokeahontas doesn’t make any sense.

This is probably how it played out:

>Trump makes extremely popular and effective meme.

>DNC assembles their biggest brains and spends 3 months and $2 million dollars trying to come up with a counter meme.

>Big brains can't come up with anything and just decide to copy Trump's meme, even though it has absolutely no application (because he never claimed to be native).

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1511928329855.gif (377x372, 3.07M)

>> get a million dollar loan. Turn it into 3 billion in assets.
>> Lefties say you did nothing
>> flip burgers for a year at $7.50 an hour
>> Lefties think they built the entire franchise
Every lefty is Warren Buffet in pauper clothes.
If you'd just listen to them you'd know Blurmpheldrumpstienberg-er is really Satan because religion is bad and Islam is inclusive and femenist.

I think the Mueller report and his tax returns are what really makes him shake. Hence every desperate attempt to hide and bury them.

It's not a very good name, orange Hitler was my favorite but trump is such a jew lover it doesnt really work.

Two wrongs dont make a right user

It's like he didn't write a book about his comeback

Libs: we got Drumpf this time!