Why are rural people so idiot?

>be me
>be a top tier uni student in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live in
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need useless lands. It's useless in 2019. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo or NYC(or Silicon Valley). I will probably start the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. We have rich family history, this is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking hate this town with outdated customs. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and why do I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be a fucking idiot. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

Attached: _45826431_japan_rural.jpg (512x288, 47K)

an his name was albert einstein

Enjoy killing your self in you isolated, greedy, automized big town. Soon you will realize how great family is. No wonder you chinks literally have something called a suicide forest.

It's been a while since I've seen this pasta.

I’ll see you later

Attached: EA124749-073A-4F57-B75B-4583D790C616.gif (500x200, 484K)

Because smart people move to the cities.
So dumb people stay behind and have dumb kids in rural areas.

It's kind of like that scene in The Road where he finds a can of Coca Cola in the broken vending machine and shares it with his son. You know it's bad, but it gives you a nostalgic smile because it makes you think of something you used to enjoy.
But then these fuckers come around acting like shit is fresh and they are some kind of classy when they take a sip, taste that it's kind of shit, yet smile and look around at all their simpleton peers with that shit eating grin that says "This is so delicious, I am so cultured!" = Jow Forums, the story

It's always funny seeing this vpn copypasta.

yep.

Keked

Stop trying to built a politically correct image here SHILL

There isn't really that much intelligence difference between Japanese people, rich or poor. Very narrow distribution

>Dad offered me paradise and I am so fucking stupid I chose to dis him and live in a trash can.
Well, choices Op. We all make choices, but you're gonna regret being a fucking lemming.
I'd say kys, but you're japanese and would take me seriously, cuz bad choices

Or I am an actual smart.
I gonna have big house. big yacht, big cars. fancy cloths and beautiful wife.
These are not available in rural area.

IQ shredders

cities are full of retards but ok

Based

>things that never happened

not even a fun read

This is a crappy copypaste you fucking faggot.

not done yet?
rural people are much more frendly, hard working while also maintaing a structure wanting to protect themselves
id say in Japan it's even more

I wish I could live in comfy rural Japan. feelssadman.
Fuck money, I want to work on a ricefield all day, have a qt stay at home nip wife that cooks for me. We'd drink sake in the evening while listening to the cicadas and our kids playing in the surrounding nature around our old traditional house. Fuck man.

Attached: 64746423_a2c0002dc1_o.png (512x384, 129K)

he wasn't that smart, he was only japanese

Attached: happy merchant large.jpg (504x566, 58K)

One day you are going to find out that unless you are born into high society, living in a city does not grant you those things you listed.
You are trading being poor in a rural area, for being poor in a concrete hellscape.
Enjoy your 300 square foot broom closet dumbfuck.

You've just pissed away your inheritance, yet you call your dad an idiot?

This is such boring pasta because it's so blatant

If we had our shit together we could do that in every country

LOL

Clearly you have NEVER lived in rural area in Japan

It's SHITHOLE.
Everyone is hostile and hate new comers, new idea and rational things

Sadly we don't. So all i can do is watch anime and dream of a better reality.

>Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?
>money money money and living in tokyo
are you actually retarded?

dude you're in Japan, your entire nation is fucked because of Fukushima, for Japan both city and country are destroyed, you will have to abandon your nation and move to China because nobody is willing to clean up your reactor mess, eventually you will be slaves to the world for the financial damage you are causing to the globe

>Everyone is hostile and hate new comers, new idea and rational things
holy shit based, as a bavarian I should fit right in

>its was the reactor
>not 2 nukes

ameritards

doing here in the USA, feeding the kids deer meat I shot myself, strong giants of children

breddy gud

Thank you. I haven' t seen this in like 3 weeks.

post gats pls

2 nukes is nothing compared to 5 China syndromes

the entire world is fucked because of that ongoing mess

Pasta

I don't understand arabian languages sorry mein fren

>I gonna have
You're not going to have shit you retarded 20 year old. You're gonna have a small gook house with paper walls in a cramped and mediocre existence. The reality will slowly set in on you each day as the mind numbing routine that is your daily existence wears on you.

Attached: 1556422574850.jpg (960x772, 93K)

you would if you had visited Jow Forums for 1 day

When the global collapse happens you will be the one in the city looting stores and killing each other for food why the countryside people will be making their own food.

Nice story. Read better.

Land is a finite resource. Make your home the new nyc.

>Because smart people move to the cities.
I don't know if this is the case in your country, but it's not in the US. Here, smart people move to the city for a job, then move out to the suburbs as soon as they can when they realize how dreadful city living actually is. Smart people live in suburbs about 45 minutes - 1 hour outside of cities. They don't live IN the city.

old pasta, yuck!

Once you get older, you are gonna realize how much you miss the more simple life in a rural area, where you don't really have to give a fuck about what others think of you. The peace and quiet surroundings and so much more. Too bad you fucked that up with your family, and have a fun pretending you are somebody else, but that retarded idiocy is in your blood user, you should embrace it, take your fancy education and try to bring prosperity by any means to the place you hate to call home.

Nice pasta nigger

it's the other way around

Nothing wrong with barcade

I have seen the same post months ago

Correct, This is old pasta

It's a productivity problem. It's why rural areas don't become cities. The values that the people hold are not "productive" values. I don't say this in a negative manner, just as a matter of fact. When all businesses close early on Friday afternoon and stay closed over the weekend, you lose 1/3 of your productivity. When work environments are laid back, this is what happens. When you hire cousin Eddie instead of the MBA student, this is what happens.

I agree.
It is a sign of true genius to leave a rural area into an overpriced, over crowded area where most of the typically named benefits are unreachable for the average city dweller.
I bow to your massive intelligence!

You might feel smug now, but you'll most likely regret your actions later. Unless you just kill yourself in your 10m2 apartment.

hahaha cuck

Make your riches and hire people to maintain the land. Check up on the town once a month to make sure your family’s estate is in order. You don’t have to be a greedy cunt about it

Funny thing is most people move back to the rural area once they are having kids because they realize raising kids in a city is the equivalent to throwing away any point of having kids.

息子に帰ってください。 私はとても病気です。

fuckin lol.

Look, Jap, why not pay me to chill and take care of your family's shit while you run the rat race?

Rural is.comfy

Attached: rsz_img_20190512_165225.jpg (1008x754, 120K)

RURAL
RETARDS
ARE
OBJECTIVELY
INFERIOR

SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE NEED TO LOSE THE "MUH RURAL HEARTLAND" MEME.

CITY PEOPLE LITERALLY BUY YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTERS AND USE THEM TO ADVERTISE THEIR BUSINESSES.

CITY PEOPLE COMPLETELY OWN AND CONTROL RURAL PEOPLE.

DO. NOT. BE. A. RURAL. RETARD.

I've seen this post before. Why do you post it?

ohhh i remember this copypasta, quite stale now

I grew up in the middle of nowhere homesteading. At the first opportunity I moved to a city for all of the blah, blah, blah city fucks tell you is available. City life is for roaches, rats and gluttons for punishment unless you are rich.
I moved out to the sticks again and commute to a city for work. Living on 12 acres sure beats 500 square feet.

Soon enough, people from the cities will be flocking to the villages.
So, your father sees something that you don't OP. You are blinded by the kikery of "luxurious lifestyle", but I don't find it strange. Japan is similar to USA, albeit less retarded and with tons of fugly women.
Mark my words, in a couple of years, you will wish that you have listened to your father.

Have fun in your city when the chinese (or anybody else) emp you back to the stoneage. You'll be dead in a couple of days.

You're fucking retarded if you don't want your fathers farm land. When did Japan start believing that being given is greater than being able to do? I thought they'd at least be able to hold on and survive should the rest of the world desire to consume pleasure to their demise.

Let me give you a hint, Quantum computers exist. This means that Parallel univserse exist and we can dick with them. Here is another hint, Everything in this universe happens for a reason but Chaos exists. And Another one, Who are you and Why?

Don't go back to your father until you figure out life, and I hope you do before you die.

My rural family was shit. So I moved to a huge city. The huge city is shit for different reasons, and my estranged family has internet and open spaces. But I can’t go back because the people born here in the cities have colonized my former home and elevated property bubble values to what they are in the city. So now I want to go to a developing country, but I depend upon skills and training for employment that can only be used where I live now. Maybe my children will make it out someday, or maybe I’ll go ahead and kill them when I kill myself tonight at 7:14 so they may never have these thoughts about growing up without the internets.

There is truth in this post

Missing the boat entirely. The problem is not productivity but rather the flow of money and resources always moves towards the city.

>I'm an English teach shit posting and if I use articles and pronouns wrong they will never suspect
I learn in my anime that nips have honoru no way this is real

So you’re saying your grammar is worse than hims’s is?

Everywhere is full of retards. The ratio of dumb/smart is worse in rural areas though.

>I gonna have big house. big yacht, big cars. fancy cloths and beautiful wife.
>These are not available in rural area.
you are oh so dumb, tojo.

It might just be you user

I would kill for a couple of acres of land around my village. Is beautiful and rich fertile land around here and I'd love to be off grid and homesteading. It's all rolling hills around here and it's pretty comfy.

Attached: fields1.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

>arable land is not a resource

You probably retarded enough that you misunderstood your own father, he means to raise your children there

nice opy pasta faggot, I remember the very same thread a few months ago.

fuck off shill jew faggot

explains why niggers are mostly in teh cities

Top Kek, funny nip, screen capped

Attached: 1557634733782.jpg (179x282, 8K)

English teachers out

Attached: 1557552437614.png (375x417, 371K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-162552_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 1.03M)

Hedonistic Tokyo vs honest life in the countryside

Same here in rural Illinois. Don’t tell the jews we have internet now.

Attached: 84967C09-68E3-4B5F-95D4-F2D402413037.jpg (960x720, 89K)

I guess niggers mudslimes and gypsies are teh smart ones now.

If this is even real, and it's probably not, a Japanese dad would have beaten you for speaking to him like that.

nature hating jew detected

we should tax rural people on the land they own, no more agriculture exemptions

True, true.

Attached: A87060F4-AB83-4BC0-B55E-91EFA9F940D5.jpg (1024x766, 79K)

>the hopes and dreams of a future salary man
I am laffin

Attached: 1546746920319.png (810x793, 576K)

Japan has small towns? I thought you guys were super overpopulated

Anyway in my country real estate in big cities costs a shit ton because of money laundering and drugs and crime are rampant there so you have to be either rich, a criminal, stupid or two of those to want to live there. I know Japans cities probably aren’t like that but here small cities and big towns are best if you can get yourself set up there

When Earths Mini Ice Age settles in you will be begging farmers for food. These tech jobs will be useless and money will be ass-paper, mark my words.

The only people from my town who moved to the city and stayed there were the heroin addicts. Even the gay kids from my high school came back home after college

going to be fun so see op post in ten years of

"why i'm so lonely in the big towns..."

It's pasta everyone.

Attached: 1555519634552.jpg (1080x1080, 391K)

Yeah big houses usually are on at least city outskirts

An if you were actually smart you’d know how much of a money pit yachts are unless it’s just a shitty “yacht”. You basically have to be Saudi prince rich to not lose a lot of money on them. A private plane would be a better investment if you actually plan to work yourself up to be rich

>be me
>be English teacher in Japan
>Nothing but free time so I shitpost on Jow Forums
>Say anything with a Japanese flag and get as many (you)'s as I want

Attached: 4C754C96-FEB7-46E8-849D-5C36306CA855.jpg (273x448, 58K)

あなたの家族を裏切るな