Memes aside, What are your thoughts on this guy?

Memes aside, What are your thoughts on this guy?

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jewish.

Attached: 1552291913134.jpg (420x480, 36K)

A shill to brainwash whites just like every other kike in existence

You can't just say "Memes aside";

meme

n.
A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

kike shill

Attached: Ben shapiro9.jpg (1936x1936, 544K)

stepping stone for anyone with half a braincell to real redpills. He's a useful idiot for the far right.

He's basically the right wing equivalent of someone like Anita Sarkeesian, he's an idiot but he has a lot of connections and a baffling level of popularity with people who don't have much going on beyond internet arguments, these things let him stay afloat where any other figure would withdraw from public life in shame.

sheltered authoritarian prig

this manlet wouldn't last in a real world of people just like himself

A worthless, opportunistic MIGA kike who only has a national platform because of (((connections)))

He's a neocon Zionist Jew. Just because he makes leftists look like idiots doesn't change what he is.

Dis buryger bee all keleverr an sheeet

Hypocrite

jewish snake in the grass. He exists to direct people away from the fundamental truths back towards the 'acceptable mainstream'.

Remember: avoid Semitic Dimorphism wherever possible.

also males that short shouldn't have any rights or be allowed to speak in public

He's too short
His opinion does not count

Attached: 1485494976465.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

everyone that doesn't agree with me is a radical leftist

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-10 20-36-56.png (523x473, 169K)

heartless selfish bastard

manlet jew

>"I don't give a damn about the browning of America"

he is my enemy

He's a good dude who is tired of being ambushed by smear merchants.

This threads are all advertisements for e-celebs.

Ben Shapiro is a fucking retard and only boomers like him

should be disregarded because he's a manlet

Attached: tumblr_inline_pgklzgUiTE1qct3kc_500.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

no.

now why tf would i advertise this cunt?
Also, as if y'all don't know of him anyways

Attached: 1538607006346.jpg (322x471, 96K)

Ben 'I don't care about the browning of America' Shapiro.

Ben 'America must intervene and help Israel' Shapiro.

He's redpilled on leftist degeneracy but can't escape the urge to indulge in kikery for that runs in his blood.

Kike

Shitskins talking about something being browned. Kek.

who is he?

he incites hatred for profit

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-12 11-14-36.png (623x116, 16K)

Attached: 7B6ACA94-EAC2-42D2-9AFB-34BFD4335149.jpg (960x624, 38K)

Thanks, Monsoon.

Not all 1.3 billion people living in India are worthless shit skins you know-it-all buffoon. Get rekt.

midge

An obvious plant by the Jews.

See this ^ obvious Jew giving him bad publicity. There was a really genius man that said that "There is no such thing as bad publicity."

The sad reality is that Jews are promoting how bad he is so that he is promoted. They are actually doing him a favor by calling him bad. He isn't going to lose his job, the Jews control the media. If he does lose his job, he will get a job somewhere else where the Jewish planners tell him to be.

It is an obvious Jewish push to control conservative dialogue.

I wouldn't be here if I didn't watch him cook Piers

>From "literally fucking where?"
>shits on pajeet.
Atleast he's got pajeet brains you, surrendring in under 6 hours to hitler faggot.

Yes you are. You're all fucking shitskins.

he's not a jew bruh he's american

Another memeflag shitskin. Stay mad. As if working with to The Führer was a bad thing.

He's a conservative with opinions I disagree with. He's harmless though, these people are a dime a dozen. He'll eventually fall out of popularity only to be replaced by someone exactly like him.

>accepts defeat like the cuck he is
>assumes im a shitskin.
Tell me something you absolute worthless eurofag, what did your country even contribute to the world? Tell me one fucking thing.

You're behaving like a hysterical teenage girl. Get on HRT.

he's a low life parasite. he feeds on fear and bigotry. and he doesn't care about the innocent.
I won't care when someone comes for him.

Hot sister

It almost brings a tear to my eyes seeing a fellow Indian on pol given that people in a place like Delhi (especially the 'educated' ones are absolute new york times reading blue-pilled faggots)

Attached: 1197984149679 ben.jpg (312x230, 26K)

He tries so har and it shows. Pathetic Jew

He will run for president one day and win

Keep shitting on the streets, shitskin. There are no white Indians. Stay mad.

You're still a mad, subhuman shitskin.

not shitting in the street is at least 1 thing

They feel a need to connect themselves with bs american politics because they're so goddamn disconnected with their own culture. It's pretty common in any metro city in anywhewre else in the world too.

Yeah sure faggot. Another unimportant eurofag who basically spends his life being a wageslave defending his autistic neighbour. I wonder why i'm not surprised?

>> Calls others wageslave
>> Probably calls up people to scam them 7 days a week

Fucking shitskins.

Yup. Status is everything for liberals. They don't care about seeking truth and the realities of the world and all that trivial crap. NO. They just want to be having that 'intellectual' vibe about themselves by mindlessly hating Trump, BJP and any 'bigoted' entities while being giant sanctimonious 'morally superior' cunts.

> probably dies in a temprature above 15C.
>thinks he's better cause his skin colour is more fair than us.
Literally cope faggot.

Ikr? Like their lives would be affected even by the slightest by the president of another fucking country. Lol. Im all for freedom of expression and speech but this is just plain faggotry.

Agree with you about that guy being a faggot but let's not even pretend that whites consider themselves superior merely based on skin color. That's a liberal lie. Racial differences in IQ is a real thing. Sure some Indians are smarter than millions of white people but if we look at the averages, the average white guy is just more intelligent.

He is really young, but very clever. I don't agree with him on most things, but you've gotta admit that he does have a brain

Faggotry ? Dude let me tell you about peak faggotry. A friend of mine with parents working in AIIMS as senior doctors was taking leaves from college to stay and home and participate in online campaigning for that old senile commie piece of shit known as BERNIE SANDERS. A literal communist. That's how faggoted liberals truly are dude.

True. But the Jew in him still makes him an asshole coz he doesn't care about whites being replaced by niggers and spics in America while being supportive of 'preserving' Jewish heritage in Israel.

Lol. That did not fucking happen. How can one be so beta and cucked. Well atleast on the bright side, more faggots like these, less competition for people like us in the real world. Let darwinism run it's course.

Ye, u mad. Shitskin.

Attached: 89237948234.jpg (600x800, 59K)

based

He's a gay boy.

On a lot of topics he can give a well thought out response but is an Israeli nationalist and help but yelling antisemitism at everything when you point out his double standards on white and Jewish nationalism.

He deserves some credit for calling out all that tranny shit but Zionists can’t seem to shed their hypocrisy

Can’t help but

New age neocon

Yup. He's the most faggoted faggot I ever met. He also once told me that German police frisking muslims (after the muslim refugees mass molesting german girls at new year's eve the previous year), that the frisking was bad and racist. And this guy studied in a top ENGINEERING college of the country. Fucking LOL.

based and redpilled

Ben is a young Bill Kristol
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Attached: 1066213239318.png (1023x453, 132K)

Ben 'I don't care about the browning of America' Shapiro.

Pretty red-pilled indeed. Ben is smart. Just not that much.

>Asking a Neo-Nazi hivemind what they think of a Jewish man

If all of our colleges started following a strict merit only policy these cucks would die illiterate and starving. I wish that would happen

I think he is boring so idc about anything he says

Who? He looks like a jew.

>facts don't care about your feelings
>don't talk shit about Israel, you antisemite
just a li'l kike

Attached: 1312253872761.jpg (252x240, 24K)

gib milkers

Attached: gib.png (778x512, 36K)

Shut up, you cringey fuck

Shitskin talking about browning. My sides.

*A Nani-looking Portugese shitskin arrives*

True that. For a country struggling with poverty, unemployment etc, the last thing we need is to have retards running the country in different spheres like economics, politics etc AND WE'RE JUST THAT. So depressing. Anyways, nice talk.

*AND WE'RE DOING JUST THAT.

Looks like bolsonaro

Attached: b36a0bcf3d581e249b3dd61cef6e0e3d.jpg (1360x906, 99K)

same here mate. cyl

Why do Indians out there communicate in English better than the ones out here?

It's sometimes entertaining to listen to him scream about antisemites, how horrible it was that a Jew died somewhere, and how great Israel is.

Bolsonaro doesn't wear a kippah, and he's 6 feet. Shapiro is a Jew manlet.

Israel first controlled op gatekeeper kike swindling stupid goyim

Nothing out of the ordinary for one of (((them)))

Attached: thisisimportant.jpg (615x410, 51K)

That's because the qualifying English tests conducted by Canada (TOEFL) is a damn joke. It's easier than a walk in the park. Really.

Great! I want this country to become hell on earth. We deserve every horror we'll bring on ourselves.

Which is why I compared front face close ups.