Is the pendulum of civilization about to swing back to the right ?

The year is 2019. The world marches towards Peak decadence accelerated by Jews and Libcucks as good men start losing patience......what gives ?

Attached: pendulum.png (225x225, 5K)

World power 2020

I'm guessing white people are waiting for krillin to die before going super aryan

Contribute or leave, instead of insinuating the obvious fact of India being a dysfunctional shit hole which I acknowledge.

poo in loo

Such sophistication, much wow !!!!

The pendulum is going to spin round and round in a circle until one side kills off the other.

2020 will probably be a turning point. I think shit could go down if we get into another holy war with the middle east. That could really escalate now that the us position is more vulnerable. They'll take the us down and then everything will fall after and we will live under sharia.

Here's my contribution: your country is a shithole and your people are shit too.

Agreed. Next time white people get pissed off at the Jews, I hope these rats get holocaust-ed..........FOR REAL this time.

Agreed. What's next ? The grass is green ? That commies are fools ? Stop stating the obvious idiot.

don’t feel bad india bro. there’s a lot of edgy faggots here who get off on insulting people for no reason. any personal attack can be ignored because it’s baseless. you’re anonymous. unless they are psychic they don’t know anything about you. it’s pretty pathetic. i bet it’s the same retards who rage when called an incel too

>pendulum
A retarded meme for teenagers who want to pretend to understand politics

it always swings back, but I doubt its going to happen in 2019

Yes. The end of pure free degeneracy is near, but darker times are coming.

Yup, I know. White men are full of hatred these days and the hatred is completely justified given the Jew led degeneracy but white people gotta play this smart. Hitler lost essentially because of being outnumbered. Gotta have allies and I think that the Hindus would love to ally with the West when it comes to taking care of Islam and by association the muslims.

I think it's still a few years off at least and will continue to get worse. Too many still only living solely in their own lives to observe what's happening around them.

There has never been a real pendulum. The same people sit on top of all systems. The pendulum is just something to keep the serfs distracted.

Yup. I don't understand politics. It's why I prefer Jow Forums and Breitbart over left-wing commie garbage outlets like the Jew York Times and CNN. Got it.

Everybody follows USA, so once democrats win 2020 you'll see elections going left-wing again
PS: why does Jow Forums have nothing but shitty baits posts now?
>Why don't German women know how to cook?
>Why aren't you watching Murdoch Murdoch?
>What the fuck is wrong with Hapas?
>Why Hate Us,Jow Forums?
>Divorce rape is brutal
>Canada's latest employment data just doesn't add up - Did you really believe..?
>Jow Forums humor thread
>Jow Forums humor thread
>humor thread
>¿Why doesn't USA just annex mexico?
>you fucking retards who are in shock at food prices in canada dont realize that canada dollars are different than american dollars so like 15 canada dollars is equal to 5 america dollars
>Memes aside, What are your thoughts on this guy?(((Ben Shapiro)))
>How come people don't marry their high school sweetheart anymore?
>In a white ethnostate would there be conscription?Or should military service be volunteer only?

wait so you are ok generalizing all white men but don’t want indians generalized. nvm, fuck you nigger

i think the 20's will be the turning point while the 30's will be the golden era

Where did you deduce that from ? White men are angry and more and more of them are starting to hate the Jews. What's wrong in me saying that ? Like I said, it's justified. And NO, i DON'T MIND Indians being generalized coz I live here and I know that most Indians are just pathetic beings. I would know I live with them. Why exactly did you even flip out......whatever.

Man, that's almost like how it was the last time. 1920's was peak degeneracy in Germany and that led to the rise of Hitler in the 30's. Holy fucking shit. I hope the Jews get exterminated this time around. Don't leave even a single one alive.

Underrated post.

things are starting to accelerate. people may not realize it but this is exactly how hitler came to power. theres only so much degeneracy to be had before people get tired of it.

OF COURSE IT IS.

HERE'S MY MESSAGE TO THE SJW RADICAL LEFTIES:

WE'VE SEEN WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU GET THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF POWER AND CONTROL.

YOU'VE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE ASSHOLES, AND NOT ONLY THAT THE WORST KIND OF ASSHOLES ... VICTIM-BULLIES, CRY-WANK-BULLIES, THE BULLIES WHO ALWAYS BLAME OTHERS FOR THEIR OWN FAILINGS, ENTITLED-BULLIES ... THE LIST GOES ON.

WHAT YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED IS ALL THE REASONS YOU FOUGHT FOR, EQUALITY, JUSTICE, RELATEDNESS, UNDERSTANDING, THESE WERE ALL JUST A MEANS TO AN END. THE END YOU ARE AFTER IS POWER AND CONTROL. THE POWER TO CONTROL OTHERS, BY BULLYING, CENSORSHIP, VIOLENCE AND HUMILIATION, THROUGH LIES AND DECEPTION, AND MOB RULE.

YOU, THE LEFTY SJW, NPC DRONE CUNTS HAVE SHOWN US HOW THINGS LIKE THE HOLOCAUST COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN AMONGST NORMAL PEOPLE.

YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT BY USING SLOGANS & THE LANGUAGE OF COMPASSION, THE STRUGGLE FOR ACCEPTANCE EQUALITY AND FREEDOMS TO BE CAN BE PERVERTED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THAT NOW THAT THE GENERATIONS WHO CAME BEFORE YOU WHO FOUGHT FOR EQUALITY, UNDERSTANDING AND FREEDOMS TO BE HAVE SUCCEEDED IN CREATING AN ACCEPTING & SUPPORTIVE SOCIETY - THAT ASSHOLES LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO IGNORE THAT AND GO FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE SOCIETY WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO LIVE IN THE FREEEST SOCIETIES IN HISTORY. DESTROY THE FAMILY, PERVERT THEIR CHILDREN, & BE A VIOLENT MOB-RULE ASSHOLE ALL WHILE YOU ARE ON BENEFITS AND LIVING IN GOVERNMENT HOUSING - ALL IN ORDER TO GET THE ONE THING ..POWER OF CONTROL.

YOU ARE THE NAZIS. YOU ARE THE COMMUNISTS. YOU ARE THE ASSHOLES.

IS THE PENDULUM SWINGING?

YES IT IS.

THE DIFFERENCE IS ...NOW WE KNOW WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE. NOW WE KNOW WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU GET POWER AND CONTROL. YOU ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. YOU ARE ASSHOLES, DON'T COME FUCKING CRYING TO ME WHEN YOU GET THE FRUITS OF YOU LABOR.

YOU ASSHOLES GOING TO GET FUCKED, AND YOUR CRIES OF 'I'M A VICTIM OF SOCIETY' WHILE BEING ASSHOLES WILL BE USED IN EVIDENCE

>White men are angry and more and more of them are starting to hate the Jews.
just like how indians are all dirty and shit in the street in public. it’s so bad india hires multiple mascots with whistles to stop it. how many times have you shit outside? probably a lot since other indians have done it

Shit isn't really hitting the fan until high ranking people start getting assasinated. Until that starts happening you can take a deep breath. Like if anti-interventionst Tulsi Gabbard somehow got the dem nomination (she won't) or was leading the pack of dems for it near the convention time... they'd probably kill her a la JFK style or she'd have a random hearth attack and "die in her sleep" or some shit.

No one that is as much of an anti-interventionist will be allowed in the white house ever. They'd kill them.

i think the problems with india involve how many people who brain drain away
modi needs to become a facist dictatorship

Okay fuck off now. I tried to reason but you're just strangely triggered about me saying that white men are getting angry. Anger, hatred, violence - these sentiments have been demonized by our pussified world when there's actually nothing inherently wrong with these sentiments. What a faggot you are getting triggered at trivial shit.

Nope. That's not the problem. The Indians who leave India do so because theya re fully aware of the fact that India is a sinking ship and is doomed because the majority of the people over here are genetic filth, not to mention the fact that about 25% of the country is now muslim. I mean that's just tragic. This country is finished. Save yours.

>reddit spacing

Attached: animu kys.jpg (800x1000, 127K)

GIMP RESPONDING
FAGGET

Attached: 6cb524eff80bffb9883455b596f65668--quentin-tarantino-populaire.jpg (552x467, 28K)

you’re just lashing out because you ran out of hemroid cream

leddit

Yup, that's it. You figured it out.

It's already started. 5 years ago you would never have seen the same level of criticism Israel now gets in the MSM.

Attached: 1-e1556383284568.png (989x618, 812K)

Goddamn! You mutts are braindead aren’t you?

GIMPET

Attached: I AM ITELLURGENT.png (474x360, 214K)

The Hermetic principle of the pendulum swinging back and fourth is true. The force to which is swings to one side will affect how hard it swings back so ACCELERATE IT!

Attached: D00178C2-4BD5-4333-A98B-B908278DCFE3.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>a paki gang raper defends a poo
you’re basically the same thing anyway

A C C E L E R A T E
I T

Attached: 88B19114-48B1-4BA6-BF92-E08C38CC5D3E.jpg (411x528, 19K)

Shart man responds to God like Anglo (me) with a shitty response

Attached: 67A58D26-C1F7-437C-AC2D-5E17C91CCD2F.jpg (284x384, 33K)

>god like anglo
yea i totally believe you. all the good brits fled that hellhole already

Maybe Brexit will change something

Attached: C11E26FF-AD0A-4840-BF1D-226E7E2F6B60.jpg (1080x1440, 394K)

reddit nigger

MONGOLIAN POTATO NIGGER

> PLAY ME SOME O DAT THROAT SWALLOWING SPERM SOUNDS VITTU-BOI

Attached: international-conference-congress-children-women-elderly-disabled-people-2016-malaysia-organizer[1]. (1000x667, 84K)

You know Baljeet you’re alright

people like you are what killed Jow Forums
nothing but attacking a flag in place of discussion
flags are cancer

Also so am I for disregarding the OP question, fuck all of you

the mistake you make your dirty fucking street shitter, is thinking there is only one pendulum.