What happens once we reach a point where people start to genetically engineer humans to be smarter and stronger...

What happens once we reach a point where people start to genetically engineer humans to be smarter and stronger? What if things like skin color and stuff like that will truly be only a cosmetic choice for people?

Attached: 1526851073910.jpg (1447x2046, 250K)

Skin color is part of the adaptation to the climate. So is brain size.
Thus, your question is, will people start to engineer smart people in a fucking stupid way.
The answer is yes.

>reach a point where people start to genetically engineer humans to be smarter and stronger?
never happen.
those humans will turn to goo in less than 5 years.

I was arguing with someone about this. I told him that altering human genetics
Turns out very poorly. When you start fucking with peoples DNA, bad things happen to them. At the very least, you will end up with people who are anti social, and have no connection to their parents. We are hundreds of years away from this.

Sources or some shit? Because I was really hoping for genetic engineering to save this clownworld. I also wanted to give my shit genes a little boost.

Attached: 1556289276526s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Then the jews win automatically because they'll be able to make babies physically indistinguishable from host nations. Their "fellow white people" shit will work much better then.

You are already born. Changing your “genetics” would certainly be very bad. You can genetically alter DNA before birth now. GMO’s are examples of this. The difference is; these are plants. They are simple organisms with NO behavior paterns. They just sit there and grow. Try doing this with animals (they have). They are abominations every time. You are not making the animal as intended. You are no longer making a cow; or whatever it is. It is something else entirely.

that depends on a lot of things. if the technology develops quickly then it might basically shift all our bell curves to the right while eliminating disease and such, but we would still have the bell curve. this is one of the best scenarios. if it develops slowly and only the rich can afford it, then you could have exaggerated class divides, and racial divides would also be amplified. this could lead to ZOG hive slave world.

there are surely unforeseen consequences if we go nuts with this tech. modern medicine has unleashed dysgenics on us for example. it will accelerate evolution and potentially increase human suffering along with selection pressures, as uncle ted said.

if it shows up in some part of the world and other parts of the world try to contain it, people will go overseas to use it and it will "break containment" regardless of our efforts. we definitely have to be careful about approaching genetic engineering

Attached: 1535555236674.png (960x942, 462K)

I do not want to change the genes in my body (I know it's too late for that) but the genes of my offspring. Of course the more complex the organism the more risky the procedure but I was hoping science could still make it happen.

You have to contend with hyper-intelligent blacks with a penchant for criminality.

You end up creating literally different races and a MASSIVE fucking gap between the upper and lower class. This technology is so far out of reach of the filthy plebeians, and always will be, that it is unironically "not an argument".

Then the genes for anti-gene editing sentiment, will compete against what man deems as the best selection of traits.

Attached: 1557081295621.jpg (500x851, 116K)

What if you put a monkey in a suit? Is it now a business man, or will it always be a monkey in a suit?

>What if things like skin color are cosmetic

If we can get rid of body types like pic related then I'm all for it.

Attached: 1556458904352.jpg (634x858, 81K)

it's going to take a few generations for that to happen and some prefer to remain white for the duration

we will have a bunch of natalias running around who arent thots and are cute and kind and dont age

Attached: XpxCoVcR4F8.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Star Trek has already explained what will happen. We'll put strict laws on genetic modification, lest we end up with a Khan on our hands.

Attached: avg pol user.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

people will never trust AI but they will trust supersoldiers in mechsuits

Attached: iceland.jpg (426x679, 93K)

if she were to suck his cock she wouldnt even be able to kneel comfortably. she would have to suck it like a calf sucks its mother's tits. lmao

Attached: 1MnoKrtkpgM.jpg (960x1280, 149K)

being lazy is a body type?

Yes.

Attached: 154801070618447350.jpg (1600x598, 180K)

mummy warm

Attached: DcpQxAV47vw.jpg (1024x683, 99K)