Yfw you realize America is responsible for virtually everything wrong with the world right now

>yfw you realize America is responsible for virtually everything wrong with the world right now

Attached: mutt fighting globalism.jpg (614x1020, 153K)

Most non-Americans know this. Which is why most people have such disdain for Americans.

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-120215.jpg (1073x1407, 744K)

>noo!!!! Its the jews!!!
>amerimutts dindu nuthin!!!
>capitalism a good boy!!!
>just need more factories in china!!

Attached: IMG_1702.jpg (512x768, 105K)

>yfw you realize it's really britain

Attached: res_christ_react.jpg (216x212, 15K)

Should mention the bigger problem is that USA is willing to act as a pitbull for Israel. It used to be a good country (somewhat) when it was under WASP control. But under Jews it is just a menace.

Attached: America Dystopia.jpg (1600x815, 174K)

lol. bootleg.

Based and redpilled. But "MuH fReEdOm" or whatever.

Most of the problems with modern America stem from shit the boomers did

>Murdered by capitalism

Nice try schlomo

>America

You mean the whole world?

Jews have made every meaningful decision to undermine America and use it for their goals. Even the founders were masons, newfren. We were doomed from day one.

They need around 1000 nukes. Just to make sure the mutt is dead.

Attached: 02e6403618bde7a802fe617e06d09145.jpg (561x650, 75K)

Just look at all that food you leafs cant afford!

Attached: 1556390972450.jpg (800x731, 44K)

based and redpilled

SQUIRM FUCKER SQUIRM

this was the plan all along

Nooooo
My holly candleholder!

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like America or Americans if I weren't enjoying the spoils of being one.

Funny way of saying Jews

You spelled Jews wrong.

>yfw you realize America is responsible for virtually everything wrong with the world right now
>tfw you realize op is a woman or soipeon who practices childish blaming tactics.
Your life is shit because you are an idiot, not because of America, all fields

>yfw you finally realize something that has been common knowledge for a century already

(((America)))

enjoying your new guest fritz?

Attached: 1554053108795.jpg (640x633, 87K)

I think most Americans that spend plenty of time on the internet are starting to realize it too.

but who controls america? and who controls them? i bet this goes all the way up the chain to god...

Why are leafs always making threads shitting on America? They seem obsessed.

Stravation is a bitch!

Im so tired of seeing Canadians and Europeans say things like this. If you really think the US are the bad guys, then maybe your country should fucking pull out of NATO. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is instead of being aligned with us and trying to act morally above us at the same time. Fucking obnoxious pricks

>newfag doesn't know about the kali yuga
you're responsible for yourself, and those you influence.

>pakistan
>ISI created the Taliban

>leaf need a scapegoat to feel better about himself
the (((cultural subversion))) of the west does not come a single country.

Attached: 1557192899272.gif (500x281, 780K)

The Great Collapse is so close. The US busies itself with starting a new global war for oil it can't win, peddling degeneracy, paying athletes and actors millions for nothing meaningful while our homeless population soars, etc etc. Mystery Babylon is falling and will take most of the world with it.

And ironically, for everything good as well.

Would you really have preferred the USSR to have won the Cold War?

The real decline in America as a moral power coincides directly with Boomer political ascendancy from the 80s-00s. Previous generations were much better stewards of this country. This should already be required reading in the American national curriculum.

Attached: 2FE679B2-0AED-4BF7-AFA9-29F56681A0EF.jpg (331x499, 38K)

If your county is in the G8, your country is pretty much America.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-111718_Samsung Internet.jpg (551x514, 150K)

>gringos: we blame it on jews
>spics: admit CIA fucked latin america with drug cartels, guerrillas and dictators
>gringos: dumb spic, stop blaming others.

This really pisses me off about gringos.

imagine actually being this retarded

>falling for fake news disinfo threads
only amerimutts believe that Canadians are starving

Based

that's a fake one, the real ones are made in the US

It's sad, but it's true; America is, in my opinion a failed experiment. The morals of individualism outlined in the consititution are not enough to make a good society.