I FUCKING LOVE LIBERALS

Attached: 1526596887187.png (561x689, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2018-08-14/editorial-busting-the-myth-downstate-disparity.html
youtu.be/X2HX5wsQVEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as if driving wasnt already expensive enough

dont forget to get your tag, and sticker, and insurance, and up to date registration, and pay your emission tax, and get gas, and not get a ticket, and pay daddy government for a license

fucking joke of a racket

Okay, and what is the reasoning for charging people $1000 per year for owning an electric car? Post some of the article, man.

Illinois are filled with dumb right wingers
Chicago is filled with dumb niggers and left wing faglords

>Post some of the article, man.
because fuck tax credit niggers

Attached: 1527137547273.png (373x1369, 183K)

As a veteran, my license and registration is free in my state.

gibs me dat fo free

because auto unions own the city

I understand that they want to offset the losses through less gas tax but maybe we need to change how taxes are structured to fix roads instead of trying to squeeze more blood from a stone.

thanks for your service to israel

Taxes. Cities and states maintain roads through gas taxes, so EV owners aren't paying road taxes. It makes perfect sense, unless you want to convert everything to toll roads.

>illinois
>maintaining roads
What a joke
>t.illinois fag

So paying tax on the purchase and paying tax when you get paid and paying tax to live somewhere with councils and paying tax on investments isnt enough tax to maintain roads huh
I wonder what the pizza place down the road thinks about this

that doesn't surprise anyone here. We all know Vets are the biggest welfare queens

we can tax the billionaires and cut tax for the rest of us

Illinois is a shit state. I grew up there, and despise that the state has become.

I grew up in a quaint catholic school. The only people can afford it now, and fucking giant douche nozzles. That refuse to accept their child could do anything wrong. The literally have $15,000 a year to pay lazy nigger tier public employees, and still have a massive budget deficit.

Fuck this Goddamn state. I hate to go back even to visit.

>rich people buy electric vehicles
>poor and non-rich people buy gasoline vehicles
>already taxing the shit out of the latter to prop up the shithole known as Chicago
>now need to tax the shit out of the former too
One of the biggest incentives for most electric vehicles was tax credits. Now it'll be the opposite, you'll pay the same, if not, more money to own one than someone driving a gasoline clunker.

Did you say, Illinois?

Attached: 1549177491715.png (1319x335, 84K)

What are the odds of people buying EV registered in another state there? Gas taxes are unavoidable since you have to fill the tank where you live.

In Illinois' case, it's not. That particular state is verging on bankruptcy.

they should all be sterilized and then given welfare

ur a fucking serf. taxes from one thing do not specifically service one function. fuck you and fuck making up new taxes

Electric cars damage roads

Taking that tax credit back obviously

Dont they TAX PS4 games a special Illinios only tax?

it's to combat the massive clouds of smug generated by EVs

Attached: green 1.jpg (960x689, 112K)

/thread

Illinois is utterly fucked. They're gonna tax themselves into oblivion, and the only residents left will be niggers who can't afford to move to another state

Registration is tied to where you live, or at least claim to live.

>taxes from one thing do not specifically service one function
They do in the case of gas taxes, depending on the state.

Chicago massively subsidizes downstate, and IL (meaning, in economic terms, pretty much just the Chicago metro area) is a net fedreal taxpayer.

You have it completely backwards.

news-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2018-08-14/editorial-busting-the-myth-downstate-disparity.html

In a modern economy cities create almost all value. Rural areas, unless we let them fall to a pre-industrial standard of living, are utterly dependent on cities. The opposite is not true. The US could lose all its agriculture and easily afford to import food. We choose not to do this for strategic/political/military reasons, but there is no basic economic reason to continue to subsidize rural living in the 21st century. The world world could cut off all the welfare, subsidized roads, electricity, telecom, etc, to backward superstitious hicks in the sticks and in a decade we'd develop automated vertical farming and etc more space efficient techniques. The sooner we do so, the sooner uneducated, unproductive, obsolete rural won't be holding us back and we can colonize the galaxy.

youtu.be/X2HX5wsQVEA

Chamber of Commerce isn't sending their best

We get it welfare queen.

Who supports this? It doesn’t make any sense.

Just take transit. No need to own a car. Even EVs have negative economic externalities and major costs (parking, insurance, etc). Businesses can have trucks/vans, but business expenses are tax deductible anyways.

>are utterly dependent on cities.
For what tho

lol, first semester at the UIUC huh champ?

Attached: 1501389029793.jpg (922x691, 100K)

(Gas car drivers support this because they don't want to pay for road maintenance and upgrades via gas tax. Suburban sprawl require continual road maintenance and upgrades. Big contractors support this because they bilk the public--construction costs are higher in the US than Western Europe even though the later has stronger unions.)

All cars, including personal EVs should be taxed out of existence. Driving is unsafe and inefficient, and leads to sprawl/waste. The most efficient EV is heavy rail rapid transit.

why did you delete your post motherfucker

America's Economy is fake and in full collapse with the Dollar being dumped World Wide right now.

Trump will be the last President and after that the Country that is now will break into individual States, some combining to form new "Countries" and other States going it alone.

Screencap This

>Who supports this?
as if politicians ever needed popular support to levy more taxes

What a fucking joke, I guarantee the unions are behind this. Not like anyone wants to live in Illinois anyways.

Pro-tip: this is a law being passed by the automobile industry to rekt tesla and keep them selling you old fucking cars.

>The US could lose all its agriculture and easily afford to import food.

This is not true at all

Nigger you're absolutely retarded. Tons of different taxes are earmarked for different things.

breaking into individual states and dissolving the federal government would literally be the best thing that's ever happened here

AIDs and Child trannys

Stay mad haters, you could’ve spent 4 years getting paid to sit on your ass for cheap vehicle registration too.

In theory any technology more advanced than that which can be produced by cottage industry. Also futures, options, insurance, etc in order to prevent natural disasters and low yields from forcing farms under, and high yields from causing price crashes and unsold product from over-production.

In practice, even basic goods and food since most farms are big agribusiness and most rural residents work at Walmart or are on welfare/retired and are not self-sustaining yeomen or craftsmen.

>t. sniveling faggot
That would be the nogs and other undesirables, but here’s a free (You).

suck more gov cock while it stamps on your neck you cuck

>Trump will be the last President and after that the Country that is now will break into individual States, some combining to form new "Countries" and other States going it alone.

This would actually solve a fuck ton of problems if people could handle the initial shock. American interests are regional, California voters are not going to look at how the best interest of poor black and white Mississippi voters etc. The American empire is the main reason so many people resent each other.

This is ridiculous. These vehicles don't contribute to gas taxes but they do contribute to electricity taxes.

The output of America's farms contributed $132.8 billion of this sum—about 1 percent of GDP.

That's nothing. We already import $2.6 trillion. Almost all of the value added in food is in the prep, not the raw agricultural commodities. Corn is selling for $3.6425 per bushel. That could go up 10X and we'd be fine.

>niggers pay more in taxes than farmers
>farmers take more gibs than niggers
>without cities farmers would die
Nigger you have been struck by a train load of stupid
Consider suicide tyrone

>sit on your ass

I hope you get re-deployed and come back a quadraplegic white phosphorus-burnt crispy critter that fits into a suitcase and needs 24/7 asswiping for the remainder of your miserable bitch life, good goy parasite.

DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM

>Don't understand how taxes work
>Anyone who does is a government boot licker
You don't actually pay any taxes do you?

>That could go up 10X and we'd be fine.

You assuming it will only go up 10x is naive.

Illinois is the most progressive state out there.

Attached: 1550954644251.jpg (1053x1647, 693K)

so bikes should be also taxed? if not how about electric motorcycles?

You haven’t been out much, have you? Let me guess, your extent of travel in the US has been to a couple neighboring states and flights to and from four or less cities with a childhood trip to Disney.

A bushel of raw corn is 70 Pounds, btw.

Also this post is just proof we should balkanize, who wants to share a nation with someone who hates their own countrymen?

>trick goyim into adopting electric cars because muh environment
>make them pay more money after wards because muh environment
>lets just keep taking away all their rights because 'muh environment' is all you need to swindle the goyim

its like pottery.

The People’s Democratic Republic of Illinois would tax you for farting if they could find a way to measure it. So glad I moved away to actual America a couple years ago.

A lack of taxes doesn't explain their roads. Fucking 1-90 has been 'under construction" for literally my entire god damn life, they aren't fixing shit.

If EV don't pay gas taxes and use roads that are in theory paid for by gas taxes another form of collection is needed. It's not viable to tax electricity to cover it because most isn't used to run EVs. Sort of like how buying gas for a generator still pays the road tax even if it's not using a road.
Does the average car drive pay $1000 in fuel taxes a year? Very likely.

It's only fair for EVs to also pay by some means.

>t. retard
Gas taxes in most states fund road development exclusively.

Chicago is already a tax pit and the roads aren't very nice.

Being dependent on imports for your food supply is bad national policy, m80

Better call dominos

Wear and tear on roads from bikes is basically nonexistant.

Funny you mention that because Illinois is literally trying to make the last two main no-toll highways near Chicagoland into toll ways.

I bet you look like pic related.

Attached: 1556150769750.png (640x360, 398K)

Public transportation is an abomination of a concept and should be banned in its entirety.

Go kys welfare queen

B-But user imagine all the co2 production from those bicycle engines

We should convert all roads to toll roads and all public services to either pay-per-use or full subscription services.

Blacks are a net tax drain, but so are farmers once you factor in not just agriculture subsidies and tariff protection on foreign food imports, but also regulations and effectively create subsidies: postal service, phone service, etc. If rural residents had to pay true unregulated market rate for those kinds of things, 90% of them would leave because packages would cost hundreds of $ to deliver and cell service would be non-existent. You could pay a few grand for a satellite phone.

Technical and professional workers in cities are so productive that we carry both niggers and hicks. You are welcome.

Attached: nigs.jpg (238x1024, 85K)

t. ford'd property NPC

Aren't there tax subsidies for them in your shithole country too?

Is dominoes still doing that shit? I tried to fill in a pot hole in my neighborhood with my neighbors and the cops showed up and made us empty the pothole out because apparently in my city only the city can make road altercations lol. The city will make a date to come out and fix it and then when that date comes nobody shows up.

Ha get a load of this incel

PAY WHAT YOU OWE LIBERAL FUCKS

you mean fund the corrupt construction company related to the mayor

fucking nupol

>amazing

Attached: jesse amazin.jpg (1300x1300, 245K)

Progressivism. Or rather, the unintended consequences of progressivism that even an idiot could see coming.

The retard liberal states are realizing they are losing massive amounts of revenue by letting people avoid gasoline taxes by buying electric vehicles. So the bankrupt ones are being forced to tax the electric vehicles directly. It is piling multiple layers of stupid onto each other.

Think about it seriously. It runs on a schedule that isn't yours, you don't choose what destinations are available, it forces you to share space with/ be in close proximity to others. The others who are riding it can be non-white/ poor and it's extremely unethical to mingle those people forcibly.

That's only in nigger cities.

>nobody could provide these services because technological develop is limited to the city limits only
>faggots sitting behind a desk answering phones add more value than people who grow the fucking food
You’re double digit IQ is showing

but bikes increase accidents and slows everyone down causing even more road damage

He's not wrong. No one especially no child should be sharing space with the dregs of society.

>t. Bootlicking cuck

I inherited my dad's truck when he died. He lived in California and I lived in Oregon.
I had to pay tax on the value of the truck when I moved it to Oregon. Three years later I moved back to California and had to pay them tax on the vehicle to bring it back into the state.
Buy a cheap vehicle in another state, come to California and it has to have all the California mandated shit installed before you can make it legal to drive.

Only because practically nobody uses bikes. Just like revenue loss from EVs was practically non-existant because nobody drove EVs.

Until the state tried to force everyone to drive EVs, then suddenly...

ITT bootlicking cucks come out in droves to suck the last drop of man juice from uncle sams dick

it's endemic in america

I take the bus everiday, it takes me to 3 squares away from my destination, everiday I'm lucky enough to take a seat and prettend I'm sleeping so I don't have to give my seat to the eldery :^) it does me quite a good service, I can even take the subway to the door of my trade school but I like bus better, and you rather me having to take my car everiday and having to take it much earlyer in th emorning just so I can find a parcking place or straight up pay for one everiday, not optimal