How will Joe Biden react to losing the 2020 election?

Joe Biden is a conceited old elite who has a track record of being rude to news reporters, and molesting women.
If he makes the final ticket he will be handing trump another 4 years

Attached: biden cries.jpg (413x310, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/05/10/politics/kfile-biden-drugs-fence-2006/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'll just accuse Trump of Treason again.

He'll go in a kid touching bender

He's already failed twice.

its going to be biden, trump will chew his ass up and shit him out

Probably relief. He acts like he was forced to run.

>He's already failed twice.
he will get the super delegates this time

GOD DAMN IT I SHOULD'VE WON IT WAS MY TURN

Attached: biden mad.jpg (1190x595, 59K)

he'll blame Russia, racists, sexists, homophobes, Islamaphobes etc.

Why go outside and negligently discharge a shotgun, of course!

Same way Hildabeast did.
I'm more interested in how many libs we'll see commit suicide. They can't take much more disappointment.

Attached: BidenForTheLoveOfGod.jpg (474x496, 36K)

I can't stand Trump but if they run Biden I'll go vote for Trump. Never liked Biden, I'd vote for Hillary over him.

How will Biden ever recover from pocketing millions and knowing he'll never be investigated?

Doubtful sadly.
Boomers are gonna love Joe because - boomers.

probably will have Hillary Clintons reaction

Biden is so ridiculously gaffe prone he makes George W. Bush look like a fucking genius, not to mention his weird hair smelling fetish.

Democrats will cheat if they're losing. Remember florida? It's going to be much worse than that.

He'll creampie a 12yo good

Attached: 1557502449229.png (534x356, 744K)

Why wouldn't you just get rid of boomers ?

He will react by having a mass pedo orgie in his basement and sacrefice 50 babies to jewish gods.

I don’t think we can kill them. There like your harijan.

I'm sure his overlords will buy him a magical school bus filled to the brim.

>Boomers are gonna love Joe because - boomers.
i do not agree with this, boomers elected trump, trump is the king of boomer

>implying he'll even get the nomination

It'll go to either Harris, Warren or Bernie. It'll most likely go to Harris, and she'll lose.

he will be paid off handsomely by his billionaire handlers.

he is being elevated not to beat trump but to steal the dem nomination from sanders.

Biden won't be the candidate. He's only running now so the media can say that means Trump's administration can't investigate his crimes. When the election gets close enough for the white-male-hating majority of Democrats to start paying attention, they'll throw him out and then fight over which colored woman gets the nod.

Fpbp. It will literally be muh Russia all over again, Biden will be a whiny passive-aggressive bitch for 4 years just like HRC, and there will be another protracted attempt by the deep state to remove Trump from office.

I would like to agree with you...my point is a little more refined than a one liner. Boomers, especially women boomers, who are “undecideds” decided to vote Trump. They are already backing Biden.
Why? I donno but they are.

>Harris
>Warren
>Bernie

Fuck all three of them

Sounds like wishful thinking, I live in Seattle surrounded by moderates and lefties and I don't know a single boomer woman who says they like Biden lol. Most of them want sodomite Pete.

Washington is a lost cause anyway. Its the upper Midwest Ohio and Pennsylvania people.

Duck you dude. Bernie is our last chance at fixing this sinkhole.

They have guns and will kill you.

>Washington is a lost cause anyway.

That's fair, we're pretty much all dead inside up here. It's weird, people keep pushing the same progressive bullshit they've been pushing while everyone here is on drugs, anti depressants or some other pharma to deal with how miserable they are.

*Yang

fuck bernies old jewish ass just wants your donations and you to buy merch. No intention of really winning. promise you he will concede again then retire from the senate and do paid events for more money.

Same as Hillary - blaming white men.

best bet for democrats is to burn this guy in a heap of chemical flames to show the old party is officially dead

They already know the outcome, that's why Joe is in it: he doesn't matter and has far more days behind than ahead.

Joe Biden is more based than Trump

> Biden once spoke about jailing employers who hire "illegals," said sanctuary cities shouldn't be allowed to violate federal law, and argued a fence was needed stop "tons" of drugs coming into the country from "corrupt Mexico"

edition.cnn.com/2019/05/10/politics/kfile-biden-drugs-fence-2006/index.html

Attached: 1529911793301.jpg (640x418, 28K)

He’s so fucking old, who’s his VP anyway?

>s n i f f