It is time to put bullets in every single white womans head. When we have exterminated all the women...

It is time to put bullets in every single white womans head. When we have exterminated all the women, niggers and shitskins the weight lifted from the welfare system will be immense and we will not have niggerfucking coalburners left in our country.

We will be able to focus on industrial advancements and once again become a rich sucessful country.

White women are known world wide for being glorified low class prostitutes who will spread their leg for literally every man who even comes close. This is why they are considered attractive, but in reality its just because they are easy to fuck. And then when you check out ploitical forums what do you see? Oblivious posters who talk about "defending their women" and "making white babies". I cannot think or comprehend anything worse or more shameful than being raised by a literal niggerwhore mother.

All we need to do is murder(slaughter is a more fitting term actually since i dont se white women as humans) every single female. It is because of these roastie whores Europe today is a shitskin and nigger continent, so removing women is the long term solution to the nigger and mudskin problem. They will naturally also be killed on the spot(They have too low IQ to live in white countries)

Then we get real women who shut up and doesnt think they are capable of running a country. These are common all over the world and would gladly take the place of the white loose whores.

In conclution: Kill all women, niggers and shitskins. Inport real women with high IQ who shut up and realize they dont know anything about politics

This is the solution to all of the wests problems, its that simple. All logic shows that if we kill women, niggers and shitskins we will not have the negro and shitskin continent they brought upon us.

Attached: 1547899085107.png (1564x594, 878K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.sakerhetspolisen.se/tips/
letsjav.com/en/watch/8M6XHjLgHTK1hkwCNCpBabTUDZ/UXX0ZTr1tKNJ1o7yHECO7sn231/rtp-075-a-rash-of-heatstrokes-from-day-after-day-of-intense-heat-so-in-response-our-school-instituted-an-emergency-rule-super-cool-biz-day-everywhere-you-look-youll-see-girls-with-sexy-growing-bodies-so-of-course-theres-no-way-we-can-concentrate-on-our-studies-getting-horny-every-time-we-see-the-girls-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((OP)))

Relax little jew relax

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (833x1000, 80K)

What is the Swedish equivalent of the FBI?

unironic cuckolds defending coalburners

>What is the Swedish equivalent of the FBI?
Sharia Police

This is a cute girl thread now

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.22M)

>In conclution: Kill all women, niggers and shitskins.
its illegal to say this in sweden. i have copy and pasted your post with a screen shot and your IP address into an email to the swedish embassy and a few local police stations. have fun in jail you fucking nazi

SLOPPY POST

>not wanting all white women to be killed = defending coalburners
The absolute state of sweden.

Attached: wp2543447.jpg (1894x1056, 171K)

Oy vey, someone send this to the bot police

Attached: 5a9fba7bcd55e5abd0527a46893d551f.jpg (713x934, 97K)

>kill all women
>specifically white women
Kys kike fag.

Attached: 5ef720f6806b091e1eeffd27128e3e2b.jpg (384x576, 35K)

Incel or Mossad...
SAD!

Attached: 1535141388064.png (799x860, 67K)

>why yes i will die for, and defend coalburners who ruined all of the the west, while they swallow mile after mile of BBC how did you know?
fuck off back to r*ddit

Attached: 1547048260025.jpg (546x878, 79K)

imagine deciding to go radical and from all, kill your woman..
OP you are on to something. Go make sudoku with your mother and sister and then we will join you.
(^.>^)

Even in a 100% white area, fucking white women adopt niglet children, fuck white women

disgusting traitor, I live in a peaceful village and there is a middle aged white hag that adopted 3 FUCKING NIGLET CHILDREN

killing your own genes is cuckolding retard

Awww. It's always nice when the FBI stops by. How you doing, guys? So what time is the false flag?

tips.sakerhetspolisen.se/tips/

Attached: sapo-logo_2015_sv.png (233x66, 9K)

Lol, this screams edgy
Also see:

Attached: 544.png (373x327, 220K)

Relatable, always some white hag with niglets even in nice areas

This is the most based and redpilled thread I have ever seen on Jow Forums. You are 100% correct.

>all white women!!!!! genocide!!!
yeah no thanks, not interested in the D&C shlomo

Let me ask you a question if you will. For how long are you going to follow this anti-intellectual bullshit that we should opress women? Why would a women give a birth to a creature that is going to opress her in the future. It doesn't sound really morally correct, isn't it? Oh well, this is expected from people who follow Cuckstianity and other sandnigger religious bullshit.

Nasty post mudslime

Its not opression if the "people" you opress has 1% of the capabilities of a normal human male. Im not religious by the way

At least you tried with this bait
>Why don't German women know how to cook?
>Why aren't you watching Murdoch Murdoch?
>What the fuck is wrong with Hapas?
>Why Hate Us,Jow Forums?
>Divorce rape is brutal
>Canada's latest employment data just doesn't add up - Did you really believe..?
>Jow Forums humor thread
>Jow Forums humor thread
>humor thread
>¿Why doesn't USA just annex mexico?
>you fucking retards who are in shock at food prices in canada dont realize that canada dollars are different than american dollars so like 15 canada dollars is equal to 5 america dollars
>Memes aside, What are your thoughts on this guy?(((Ben Shapiro)))
>How come people don't marry their high school sweetheart anymore?
>In a white ethnostate would there be conscription?Or should military service be volunteer only?

Why does Jow Forums have so many shitty bait and off-topic threads?

Well why don't you improve them? Pfft, fucking retards, do you honestly believe that you will help humanity by opressing women? Seriously, the only women who needs to be opressed are the ones who want to destroy patriarchy, nothing else. If you were truly smart, you would've come up with an idea that will help both man and women in a long run. Nature did not created women and men to fight against each other. Nature designed men in order to protect the holly vessel of his roots, that is his mother.

Not sure if raging incel or a subversive kike

Attached: 1557492840708.png (329x346, 128K)

cope
why should i defend nasty roasties

Why not both? Also if we are going to be real about women's issue in politics, why don't we, as apparently superior sex, decide that we must improve the mental and logical abilities of women? Incels are gonna say its impossible, but that's all because of their low IQ brain that cannot comprehend the fact that women are human beings just like everyone else.

asian women are superior anyways

Attached: 1557197872164s.jpg (100x125, 2K)

The only kike here is you, faggot. No truly white man still approves of white females.

Well if you don't like them, you could always die alone or join Islam. Your choice mate

>White women are known world wide for being glorified low class prostitutes who will spread their leg for literally every man who even comes close.

"Except for me! Why won't anyone fuck me?!?!"

Incels gonna incel.

Happy Mother's Day to you too

How about you remove that memeflag instead faggot?

that would be the cuck way to do it yes, but instead i choose to spread the solution to our problems

"Incel! Incel! Incel!" Meanwhile paying child support/paying alimony for some whore that probably has aids is on food stamps and never even wanted a kid in the first place lives in luxury.

Attached: Male Feminist.jpg (641x1024, 97K)

WHITE WOMEN MUST BE EXTERMINATED AND THEN REPLACED WITH IMPORTED ASIAN WAIFUS.

THE FUTURE OF THE WEST IS THE HAPPA MASTER RACE. EMBRACE THE INEVITABLE.

Attached: 1557277891366.jpg (697x521, 81K)

Funny coming from a nonwhite slave race piece of southSlav shit.

Well the only real option that remains is to racemix, which therefore means an end to white race. Its not like I care much, but beware of Jow Forums my friend, they will shut it down.

I'm pretty sure OP is a nigger or kike himself. They don't need to be harmed, they need to be put back in their place.

I am white you goddamn moron, who told you that slavs aren't white?

Not with Asian women. Asian women will breed a new white race in 2 generations.

South Slavs aren't white. You are shitskins who got raped by Y-DNA I2 North Slavs.

But why were the swedish men so weak that they let women gain control of the country in the first place?

It never should've gotten this far and we are all to blame. I don't defend roasties, in fact I wouldn't mind if every women over the age of 25 in Sweden died this instant. We'd probably be better off, but it's not only their fault. Why did we let them get brainwashed by the jew? Why did we not correct them then they started regurgitating their stupid jewish crap?

You're not some great savior of the white race because you voted for Sweden Democrats. That's just coping. We're all at fault, Sven

Japanese are crazy people

This LARPing faggot isn't Swedish but a Jew. Swedish men are the strongest in the world physically and spiritually.

Attached: gr1.jpg (646x392, 39K)

Still whiter than Western Europe memeflag.

Attached: wp-1489182697386.jpg (1335x612, 191K)

You were never white and dont look or perform white.

letsjav.com/en/watch/8M6XHjLgHTK1hkwCNCpBabTUDZ/UXX0ZTr1tKNJ1o7yHECO7sn231/rtp-075-a-rash-of-heatstrokes-from-day-after-day-of-intense-heat-so-in-response-our-school-instituted-an-emergency-rule-super-cool-biz-day-everywhere-you-look-youll-see-girls-with-sexy-growing-bodies-so-of-course-theres-no-way-we-can-concentrate-on-our-studies-getting-horny-every-time-we-see-the-girls-2/

Attached: japanese crazy.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Killing them all is a waste, and women of other races are just as bad if not worse. The ideal solution is getting rid of the rotten eggs: coalburners, feminists, any degenerates with tattoos, piercings and neon hair, lefties and shitty abusive mothers. Then you take all the young ones, like 16 and below and teach them not to be whores, those who refuse die too. The last step is to never allow them into positions of power again, and you're set.
Of course if you filter like that there'll be a lot less, but once you get rid of all undesirable men such as kikes and shitskins it won't be a problem.

That's the Secret Service. FBI is more like NOA, nationella operativa avdelningen.

It's been compromised for a long time now with shill slide threads, shitskin posters, and there is a discord full of tannies that spams these daily threads. Also we have others against this board that are antifa or progressives who spam

Attached: 1555845288893.jpg (2011x3000, 1013K)

The Jew speaks. True white men side with OP.

sneaking a look into the mind of an incel

The only incel here is you, kike.

They will do what strong men tell them. They spread their legs and hope for the best, as they have done since the beginning of time. Kys.

Attached: 3A718951-4BB1-47AD-82C1-F9A1E66D50FE.jpg (813x1024, 144K)

I see no sign of this physical and mental strength. Where is it hiding? If it is there, it should be asserted. Sweden seems dead.

This a hundred percent brother. Also user friendly reminder women are trash in human form, regardless of nationality. They evolved to play mind games and use subcommunication because if they spoke up their minds they would be put to death or disowned. They're the jews of the gender and deeply schizophrenic. Their biological needs say the need a Chad Thundercock, but their minds tell them they need a beta provider. What happens is that they're hardwired to like bad boys, and once their bad boy start providing they shift their perception to consider the man a beta provider. This is unconscious, the woman has no play at the matter, and they shortly after leave their once Chad to find a new one. This is so designed so the woman will have as many child as possible with the highest genetic variability with only the strongest men. This is why Tom Leykis is right when he says women love to be treated like crap, instinctively the see it as a power move and basically in their hind brains they're thinking, "This guy is not desperate, he's rejecting me, he must be an Alpha". Get wise boys, no woman is different, it's in their nature, I've seen it in my own family, my own mother, I asked her why she was married to my dad if she didn't like him and she said "Because I didn't think I could stand on my own feet". For so long I thought my dad was the bad guy but he's been financially sucked dry. That after she left her first man, who was a good guy, a nice guy, but she dumped him to get married to my dad who has always treated her poorly. Well bitch deserved it. Treat women like crap.

Attached: apha fux beta bux.png (386x496, 100K)