Why did they throw him I'm the middle of the Ocean

Why dispose of his body in the middle of the ocean. Osama was a psy ops wasn't he.

Attached: osama-bin-laden-born-march-10-1957-member-of-the-prominent-saudi-bin-laden-family-and-the-founder-of (895x1200, 190K)

Attached: CA073D78-C6C2-4D77-8C8A-951E6E2B5929.jpg (600x400, 64K)

Islamic extremism as a whole is a psy-op. If it wasn't, USA would take a much harder line on Saudi Arabia. It is also the perfect psy-op because it is a dangerous enemy whose strength can be modulated to requirements. If you need to scare your citizens, up the sponsorship. If you need to create peace, cut the sponsorship.

Americans don't even understand the game being played here. If you want to understand, look up the International Conference on Terror 1979 and A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm 2004. That should clue you in.

Attached: 5675.png (549x413, 139K)

>i watched the whole thing
>and no i won't show you
it's almost like there is zero reason to believe that any of this actually happened

Because he actually died in 2002 and our government is full of shit

Attached: Toledo-Blade-January-2002-320x278.jpg (320x278, 37K)

* A Clean Break was written in 1996.

Because throwing a bearded fucker in the ocean is a traditional Islamic burial. Learn to history, son.

Despite him commenting in videos on events that happened years after that?

WHY DID THE FBI COVER UP THE SMILING FACES OF THE KIKES INVOLVED IN 911

Because he didn't really exist. He Wal killed by th paki special forces.

That's why all those vids of him look like puppet show.

Whatcah Marvel's Iron man where he fights the Mandarin... and you'll get an idea of what the stupidity the kikes got away with.

You mean the body double who barely resembled the real Osama Bin Laden?

He died ages ago in 2001/2002 when the US invaded Afghanistan probably from airstrikes or something.

lol, no. A burial shouldn't take much time. That sea burial stuff is your own thing.

When I think about spooky stuff like this I thank god we derailed their plans with Trump.

Attached: TrumpEuphoria.gif (499x281, 1.73M)

They're throwing such a conniption fit about Trump because they know at some point with his access he can stumble upon what they've been doing, and they don't trust he'll keep his mouth shut.

Because a tomb of Osama is one hell of an enticing target to spread an ideology. It's like having the tomb of Christ as the headquarters of a Christian movement

he was captured alive, sent to guantanamo, where you can pee on him everyday

Attached: 1473068892061.png (560x407, 13K)

They didn't. Another (((lie)))

because he is not dead, at least wasn't at that time...

the world is gullible as fuck if they believe this shit about worshippers etc

Nobody is worried about Zion Don spilling the beans.

heh you called him a jew, that's much better than an argument.

I thought Wahabbis hate tombs and embellished burial places though?

Tombs and burial places are somewhat interchangeable though, aren't they? Muhammad also has a tomb that's still very popular stop during pilgrimage nowadays

He worked for the CIA. Tim Osman was his actual name. Look it up.