Pewds defends Faggot

Ok, Fuck, Pewds has completely cucked, he practically defends molester James Charles in his latest video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m4mF9-7L-Y&t=314s

Attached: 18DFBE30-A22A-4FF8-9182-886021F31809.jpg (750x563, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tN8a8F2Ljxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but he is also bashing a woman who is acting pretty jewish.

Attached: 1539183994982.jpg (2524x3942, 2.64M)

Sure is politics in here.

Yeah, the woman looks a bitch, but he is literally going out of his way to completely defend him

he was trolling you turds all along, I can't believe people actually thought this guy is natsoc lel

what does it mean

hees a kike

Who?

Pewdiepie was always a faggot n the faggot faggot faggot he's talking about is a massive faggot that's gone beyond normal faggotry.

It's pure faggotry

Y'all don't realize Pewdiepie is out there patrolling thots

You know that picture of him with the guy painted as a woman is his editor just fucking around right? You faggots are almost as bad as Jewish media.

y are people still watching pewdiepie in 2019

>he practically defends molester James Charles
He doesn't do that. He just calls got the Tati woman for not caring about it until James Charles wouldn't support her vitamin brand.

How would James Charles be a molester anyway? He is 19. Does he groom underage boys? like 12 year olds or something? Because if it isn't that, he is just doing his faggottry thing, who cares.

You guys don’t understand. He wouldn’t call James Charles a faggot and hasn’t offered a heil Hitler in ages

>5555
Quads confirm my analysis. Pewdiepie is in this thread

I don't follow this stuff, but he's apparently been talking openly about going after straight guys for years and everyone ignored it or though it was funny. Until this Tati woman (a former close friend) called him out because he supported a competing vitamin company. Pewdiepie didn't defend James Charles he just pointed out how they were hypocrites.

>He wouldn’t call James Charles a faggot and hasn’t offered a heil Hitler in ages
He's not a sperg and he also didn't defend him.

Is he a molester or just trying to bang jailbait? Not the same thing.

Who cares if he defends some fellow eceleb who pushed his kink of wanting to make straight guys turn gay. Pewdiepie drops subtle redpills to Millions of Viewers. He is like the Mel Gibson of Youtube. He is critical to our recruitment and morale. Ever read 1984? He makes the ocassional Pro-Jewish move so (((they))) can't shut him down without causing the mass amount of Moderate Groupthinking "Goyim" to rebel against Youtube. His role is paramount to our cause Brother!!!

Attached: 4902.jpg (660x371, 42K)

>Jow Forums is a bunch of retards
You don't say.

pewds confirmed for the commander of the thot patrol

I only watch it ironically :^)

Reminder that pic related was peak Felix.

Attached: book review.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

fuck it I'm gonna bump this everywhere so if the JIDF spam out this thread the message is still heard...

The mental gymnastics...

>Who cares if he defends some fellow eceleb who pushed his kink of wanting to make straight guys turn gay. Pewdiepie drops subtle redpills to Millions of Viewers. He is like the Mel Gibson of Youtube. He is critical to our recruitment and morale. Ever read 1984? He makes the ocassional Pro-Jewish move so (((they))) can't shut him down without causing the mass amount of Moderate Groupthinking "Goyim" to rebel against Youtube. His role is paramount to our cause Brother!!!

Attached: whywefight.gif (311x538, 3.3M)

You fags pretend that someone that get constantly bashed by the media is a shill. Dems support human trafficking.

I could literally not give one iota of a fuck

Wow
>A faggot defends a faggot.
Up Next - A Feminist Who Hates Men
/sage

He’s a sellout faggot cuck, he’s been dead to all of us for weeks

SAGE. OP is a faggot

Wait a minute, are you Pewds using a VPN?

Yup there has been a strange take over of streamers to openly support faggets

its sick

Faggets cant seem to accept how sick they are

If you support faggets you are a low iq brainwashed liberal nazi

sick

Attached: 891.png (700x700, 615K)

He was never on our side dummy. We just were happy to see him embarrass the media for being so hysterical they branded him a Nazi over nothing.

reminder that even Felix had to grow up at some point

American kike nigger

He's a chameleon and manipulator. His personality always subtly changes depending on the situation and people he's interacting with or current climate.

Attached: gayshit.jpg (480x496, 17K)

>Pewds defends
no he isn't
he's just calling out the thot

>Ok, Fuck, Pewds has completely cucked
Instead of watching internet tv shows,why don't you got out and blow up a goverment building for once you cucked retard

youtu.be/tN8a8F2Ljxs

Attached: 1557122157576.jpg (1015x809, 141K)

Stupid faggot he already cucked to a poo high court

Why's that bad? It's weird finding out the big fuss over James Charles was over not promoting someone's vitamins.

It's Tseries all the way now baby...

U insane? A YouTuber being successful whilst being the eternal teenager must grow up at some point?
He grows up, game(r) over.

He's actually calling out the fact that all the fag hags who keep this beauty industry alive on youtube are completely happy with the abuse of straight men by gays and are only now pretending otherwise because it's fun drama. He's completely right and I am shocked he had the balls.

He said it's completely wrong and dishonest that they are pretending they care about him being a predator only now that it's convenient for them when what triggered it was that he didn't endorse the approved (((brand))). I expect Felix to delete the video within the day and replace it with some video where he defends ProJared grooming minors.

The all-seeing eye of the illuminati.
Check a dollar bill for a pyramid if you still have some around the house...

Attached: 1246456812729.jpg (1280x1024, 1002K)

I don't watch his vids any more he is broken cuck shill

unsubscribe from pewdiepie

kek I think he did, isn't he even married

based
The beauty community is cancer. Just read the NPC comments.

That trigger discipline reeee

Nikola came from Croatia in 1884
Got a job from Edison when he reached the US shore
He invented the radio, lasers, motors, and X-rays
And the electric current that powers out world today

He dreamed of unlimited energy everyone could have for free
But he passed away alone and in debt so those dreams would never be
Braden has a YouTube called Statutory Vape
He makes six hundred grand a month and he's only 28

Life isn't fair: Tesla died penniless and YouTube stars are millionaires, woah
Life isn't fair: makeup tutorials instead of energy from the air, woah

Nikola made a power plant that harnessed Niagra falls
Cammy speeds up her voice fast and unwraps things from the mall
Nikola thought up robotics before anyone else did
Dylan takes other clips people made and then shows them to kids

Nikola discovered the atmosphere could help power the whole world
Kyle discovered that you get more views if your thumbnail's a hot girl
Nikola made flying machines that we still can't recreate
Jake is the most annoying person in the world but eight year olds think he's great

Nikola found radio signals from planets around the galaxy
Tommy beats up all his kids and says they are pranks which I admit is fun to see
But still...

God isn't fair, or else, he is bound to injustice or just doesn't care, whoa
The universe is cold and unfeeling
Our progress it doesn't give a damn!
If Tesla wanted funds to get his work done, he should have invented the Internet and a webcam, woah

God isn't there, and if you like this song, please click subscribe right there

hi pewpiefag I unsubbed months ago

This

Imagine unironically disliking pewdiepie

Attached: pewdie.jpg (1286x1403, 118K)

Nope, he's been delaying the wedding for as much as possible. He is very close to growing up, getting married, having kids and moving to a non-cucked country but unless he deletes his channel none of that will really happen.

You can unsubscribe and still watch his videos to be aware of what the opposition is talking about. It's what I did.

Anyone that hasn't been kicked off JEWtube is part of the problem.

it wasn't about vitamins, that is a Jewdi Level Mind-Trick
Holy Shit James Charles must have a powerful publicist and little black book.
That is really disturbing, does Charles have dirty on Pewds?

Did you even watch the video?

It's an attempted scam for views. Most other channels are just dog-piling but Felix is trying to pander to the faggots who still believe in the makeup faggot.

When the actual underage sexual molestation comes out in a few days, Felix will claim he wasn't defending the makeup faggot at all and get content for another shitty blogpost video for another couple thousand dollars in ad revenue.

Hopefully jewtube doesn't force trend this transfaggots videos anymore after this

do you really think JC is the type to molest underage? hmm I guess if you consider niggers hit puberty fast, I guess you're right!!!

Shekels will always come first for narcissistic youtube types.

He's 19 right now. Guaranfuckingteed he's not given up on underage straight dick since he turned 18. Trust me, the word "grooming" is going to start getting thrown around and some poor kids are going to become the male face of "metoo" in 2019.

but she expost the evil gay lord for being evil in the end.

>James Charles tried to trick straight guys into having sex with him
How dumb would you have to be to fall for that.

Attached: pepe-big-laugh.jpg (258x245, 12K)

you know... if some of the most powerful people in hollywood can host parties for teen boys, and they're much much older than James Charles... I mean, I know James Charles isn't as rich and important as these tycoons but, the tycoons get away with it. Why not the makeup face "man"?

Literally says "I'm not defending him" 5 times in the video and straight up says "Tati is just a hypocrite that's what I'm calling out " and you fags twist the narrative. You fags are worse than Jews

Never defended him

Having watched it, he rightfully is calling the entire jewtube (((beauty community))) kike garbage. He’s the best take on the situation.

Pewds was right to defend him.

Pewdiepie has denounced all you racist Islamophobic pieces of shit so I don't know why you guys think he's on your side

Hi fag

Attached: 7B788F4B-E361-4497-96C2-41A42D634C24.jpg (1024x683, 437K)

>niggerypie

I think it's safe to say he's fairly islamophobic. I don't know why Jow Forums thought he was full 14/88, he has always been alt-lite. Follows Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, et cetera. In general he tends to defend whites, especially white men, as in when he recently attacked the Captain Marvel actress for explicitly slandering white males.

Hi Pewd. Tell your Mom I say "hi."

Attached: 1557359290157.jpg (200x190, 12K)

Muslims or jews?

appreciate the intel user

Exactly, and based on his tweet, he's going to take it all back and once again cave to the (((correct opinion))) so he can get on trending

he also blackmailed them
>ill tell everyone youre a GAY FAGGOT like me unless you continue to have sex with me

Neither.

Attached: 1547002713967.jpg (218x290, 16K)

He needs to go back to the bridge crossing...

Attached: pewdsnigger.png (356x211, 8K)

I know you guys are too ugly for people to flirt with you but as a chad I've been approached by a shit lot of gays who've tried to seduce me.
When I rejected them and talked with them they always tell to me that they lust after straight guys because they love masculinity.

I don't understand why this faggot James Charles got attacked because of this.

i actually agree with pewdiepie. tati is an evil bitch and all the dumb ppl just eating her shit up. sad.

He chose to live in Bristol mate, he's a fucking leftist to his core and rewteets some mudslime youtubers on twitter every now and again

Playing devils advocate, I agree with him.

Being as unbiased as possible and making no assumptions based on what faggots are usually like- what proof do we have he did these things?

There's nothing outside of her accusations; accusations from a woman who's been on a crusade against James because he promoted some vitamins and she got assblasted he didn't promote hers. She made post after post crying because he, off-handedly, mentioned someone elses vitamins.

I understand he's 1. rich and 2. a faggot so it's very likely to be true, but this dumb cunt kept his abuse, rape, and manipulation private until he slighted her (and apologized profusely for accidentally doing it)

Faggot got metoo'd and Pewdiepie is merely pointing out she's a cunt who shouldn't get all this popularity for getting buttblasted about some tiny shit and throwing her "friend" under the bus.

All in all, I couldn't care less- both sides are complete slimeball degenerates.

This is nothing more than James getting metoo'd by some dumb bitch. That's pewdiepies point.

Her entire video revolves around how he slighted HER- his abuse, rape, and manipulation of men is an afterthought to smear him. Her entire video is
>waaah he accidentally mentioned this brand
>WHAT ABOUT ME
>i dont care if u deleted ur video and apologized
>idc if u went on a hundred channels and said nice stuff about me and apologized
>ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH U ACCIDENTALLY SLIGHTED ME
>oh btw he raped guys lol haha
>BUT WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't like him because he's a faggot, but even after outting his rape and abuse she pivots back to "WAAAAH I HELPED U" "WAAAAH WHAT ABOUT ME" "HOW COULD U WRONG ME"

Pewdiepie is 100% warranted in calling her out, this guy apparently raped, abused, and manipulated people and she couldn't give two fucks that he did it- she only outted his abuse solely because he wronged her

Fuck that bitch, honestly

She HELPED and PROMOTED him despite KNOWING he's abusing and raping straight men and didn't say a damned thing until he "wronged" HER.

>Kjell(((berg)))

cant believe this tati cunt is getting rewarded for her manipulative and shitty behaviour.

t. Series

literally the archetypal devouring mother who cant handle the fact that James Charles is only 19 and far far far far more successful than she'll ever be

you sound like a faggot

>devouring mother
I'm gonna look this up thanks.

apparently straight men are delicate little flowers that need to be protected from gay manipulation. If you're a straight man who allows a fag to seduce you, it's your own damn fault. It's not like James Charles was holding guys down and forcibly raping them. This whole narrative about him preying on straight guys is bullshit. They made their own decisions.

threat of starting rumors
emotional terrorism
clearly you're either gay or never dealt with a gay who wanted sex from you... they're like, emotional version of cartel nigger, narco terrorists basically

Because it's pretty clear that his attraction type is not towards young boys but for older "Chad" types. That's the origin of the controversy.

I guess you're just extremely emotionally vulnerable or easily manipulated?

He's getting attacked because his interest in straight men is being framed as him forcing straight men into bed.

The grown woman (think she's in her 30's) is acting like this teenager is some sexual menace that's forcing straight men into sleeping with him without even having any evidence of it beyond him saying he likes the idea of sleeping with a straight guy.