A new study about police killings has confirmed what we already knew

>A new study about police killings has confirmed what we already knew.

The study was conducted by the American Journal of Public Health and according to its findings, eight percent of homicides in the United States are committed by the police.

>Eight percent of all men killed in the U.S. are killed by cops,” Frank Edwards, a postdoctoral associate at Cornell University told Mic. “That’s huge, and that number is even higher in some places than others. That’s really striking, to think of police as a major source of homicide deaths. It’s a public health problem.”

ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/10.2105/AJPH.2018.304559

Incoming bootlickers in 1....2....3....

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-12-12-23-13-1.png (1440x1014, 117K)

>8 percent
These numbers are weak. We can do better, at least 15 to 20 percent better would be something to shoot for

Attached: 150907180819-gliniewicz-funeral-large-169.jpg (460x259, 43K)

Link the full study or fuck off with your abstract.

So what are you going to do, arrest them?

I did its in the original post.

>Incoming bootlickers in 1....2....3....

Shouldn't it be in "in 1....2....3...."

cops are pieces of shit what else is new

Wouldn't it be better if 100% of killings were committed by the police?

Wow, that's crazy. I'll bet that's the highest percentage of murder by a single group.

Based pigs taking out the trash. Also nice to see nog deaths are absurdly high. Not unexpected but still.

Attached: baltimore-riot-pol_3283102k.jpg (858x536, 252K)

causation /= correlation

No, full access to the study costs 24 dollars, but you probably didn't realize that and just read the abstract without questioning looking at the numbers and how they were derived.

This.

How can we allow one demographic to engage in so much barbarous behavior?

>what is justifiable homicide

Attached: 1556228988217.jpg (324x156, 8K)

>It’s a public health problem
Have you ever interacted with a nigger? They blow up with the slightest provocation. All it takes when interacting with cops is not acting like a dumbass and turning yourself into a thread, and you won't get shot by a cop.

since when is 8% huge

Incorrect.
Black males make up ~40% judging from FBI crime statistics.

user...

Attached: the-point-you-head-27319162.png (500x537, 8K)

Lol reminds me of when feminists were pushing
>1 in 4 homeless people are women! :O
Think we're all more interested in the bigger percentage than the smaller.
Also, legally is it a homicide if the police do it?

despite only being 0.003% of the population..

Homecide simply means one person killing another, it does not mean murder.

>Also, legally is it a homicide if the police do it?
Yes. Homicide just means someone was killed. There is justified and unjustified homicide; the latter is a crime, the former is not.

I lived in the ghetto with those monkeys for three years. It's either one of three things.

Pigs kill them
I kill them
Or they kill me

Those niggers don't give you a choice.

was that 8% white?

Let's send them all back to Africa where it's safer.

Haha no user. That 8% is niggers and hillbillies with guns. None of them are decent people.

Scihub it, spoonfed bootlicker faggot

This seems like a big number until you consider those 8% killed by cops were probably committing homicides.

Fuck off meme flag, OP should link that shit, it's no different than not archiving a nyt or wapo article.

lazy cops. they should be doing 100% of the homicides.

this

Attached: 1554211231633.gif (480x360, 2.53M)

This is insanity, 8 fucking percent from one group?! These people are subhumans.

>Homicide just means someone was killed.
Specifically, it means someone was killed by another human. Someone being killed by a rock slide isn't homocide.

How many of these cops are niggers? Guaranteed 90% of unjustified police shootings are the goddamn niggers.

ha ha ha. whatever do you mean?

>We can do better, at least 15 to 20 percent better would be something to shoot for
Hold my jenkum, we'll shoot 13 to 50!

Now do malpractice deaths

WTF! How do we let this happen? Something should be done about this RIGHT NOW!!!!