A Russian user made a thread about this guy today. I don't want to talk about him...

A Russian user made a thread about this guy today. I don't want to talk about him, mostly the thread didn't even discuss him. It was a little thread, but was moving along. Mostly it was a Muslim guy complaining about Muslim stuff and some discussion about Chechnya and foreign involvement by various actors in different wars.
There was a little bit of praise for the guy pictured. In any case the the thread got 404ed.

This leads me to my question. Are there subjects here that they won't allow us to talk about, for example praising terrorists or their actions, that will quickly get a thread taken out?

Generally what leads a thread to getting 404ed assuming it is not a spam thread and is political?

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-171409~2.png (537x176, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D0knAQL9WtM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowing_Up_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=giHquIlp60g
targetedevidence.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xggaG3KACPc
youtu.be/1n0ey9H2UOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mod's have opinions, too.

because basaev is based

Is he one of the ones fighting Ramzen and the Pro Putin forces or is he one of Ranzens lackeys ?

You don’t get to talk about Chechnya for the most part because the warlord Ramzen will send people to kill you.

So why not just archive it then if they don't want it to run. We have loads of stupid threads here that are allowed to run for hours. We also have threads on tarrants and breivik which seem to be let to run and then get archived

Yes, we know that butthurt belt supports Islamic terrorism, stop reminding.

Pls explain whom he is?

nope, he is not islamic terrorist, he just blew up some ryssä soldiers, where was he wrong?

> I don't want to talk about him,

is this the way we get people to talk about someone?

He's basically a dead "terrorist" involved in the Chechnya situation

He's a terrorist. Your country would gladly support him with guns if USSR would still be a thing in 90s... oh wait you did support Chechen rebels anyway

Oh okay I am a dumbass I know who he is. Was the islamic guy that was btfo the Russians before Ramzen.

Your a nation of cocksuckers who have no gripes about killing millions of others Slavs let alone Americans. I shed no tears for Russians.

Attached: 46D2F43C-D379-41A8-8890-EFC9F0E56585.jpg (250x200, 7K)

youtu.be/D0knAQL9WtM

Attached: beslan-school-massacre-photo-15.jpg (600x497, 48K)

hero who killed russkies occupants(a lot of them) and now is in valhalla with 73 virgins

Isn't he the dog who planned beslan school massacre

only the blackest hearts would dare praise such a foul being.
killed by his own mine.

thanks fsb for doing that
they're known for creating fake drama

Well let's just hope that attitude will backfire on you once again like it did on 11/9

R*ski diaspora detected, nothing wrong with slaughtering R*ssoid scum.

You are either deliberately baiting or shortsightingly defending Islamic terrorism just because the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Ivan Ivanovich says: "separatism is bad"

Except when we are intervening in Georgia on behalf of South Ossetian Separatists

t. cave-dwelling fin

Attached: fin.jpg (2001x1917, 594K)

Agreed my love.

why you are so stubborn sven
im saying, fsb already knew about it and they allowed this to happened and they started shooting and they killed children there with tanks and flamethrowers
you really are underestimating putin and his team

hurrdurr Kike memeflag detected
don't need to be russian to be disgusted by a school for of children being tied up denied food and water and blown up by mines and grenades

No he's saying the US leaders have no morality in their ways to achieve strategic goals, being willing to finance terrorism for shortterm opportunistic goals that inevitably lead to blowback in the future.

This is why I didn't really want the thread to be about him and why I suspected the other thread got 404ed.

Again. Russia intervened in Georgia on behalf of South Ossetian terrorists in 2008.

Fuck off.

Finnish "people" are eternally buttblasted at certain countries, shouldn't you know it as a Swede?
I don't give a fuck about their separatism, he is a person behind several terrorist attacks on civilians and if you genuinely defend terrorists you are either mentally disabled boomer who also believes in "inside job" or just a shitskin muzzie from afghanistan or any other third world shithole who got opportunity to live in USA after his village got droned

FSB didn't start shooting, bystanders with guns did because the negotiations were going on for so long time that kids and mothers were dying because of dehydration.

This

Several hostage-takers, including one of the leaders, Vladimir Khodov, had been previously involved in terrorist activities, but released from government custody prior to the attack despite their high profiles. According to a publication in Novaya Gazeta, "the so-called Beslan terrorists were agents of our own special forces – UBOP [Center for Countering Extremism] and FSB."[234] According to FSB defector Alexander Litvinenko, the Russian secret services must have been aware of the plot beforehand, and therefore they themselves must have organised the attack as a false flag operation. He said that the previously arrested terrorists only would have been freed if they were of use to the FSB, and that even in the case that they were freed without being turned into FSB assets, they would be under a strict surveillance regime that would not have allowed them to carry out the Beslan attack unnoticed.[235] According to Mothers of Beslan and Ella Kesayeva, the hostage taking might have been an "inside job", citing the fact that the militants had planted weapons in the school prior to the incident.[236] In September 2007, Taimuraz Chedzhemov, the lawyer representing the Mothers of Beslan, who was seeking to prosecute Russian officials over the massacre, said he had withdrawn from the case because of an anonymous death threat to his family. He said he believed the death threat was linked to a decision by the group he represented to name senior officials involved in the chaotic rescue operation whom they want put on trial.[237]
fsb/kgb literally poisoned litvinenko(pic related and former kgb/fsg agent who could not resist cruelty that fsb/kgb was doing) for dropping redpill

Attached: 1200px-Alexander_Litvinenko_by_Natasja_Weitsz.jpg (1200x803, 146K)

You believe it's okay for Russia to invade the sovereign country of Georgia and kill hundreds. Shut the fuck up.

i hope they keep 404ing them. only shows us the agenda at play here
anything that could keep our eyes open to the truth of islam and its radical elements

All R*ssoids should be out to the sword for their crimes against mankind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowing_Up_Russia

biggest redpill on putin and fsb/kgb, author died via poisoning

so what am i meant to think after reading this?
islam is innocent and it was all the russian spooks?
yeah right.

I didn't say anything about Georgia and I don't care about it, stop making shit up churka

Islam Islam Islam

Moron. Chechnya is fucking Caucasian-Turkic.

Why should they be part of Slavic Russia?

>all kikes should be gassed for their crimes against humanity

So you condemn Russian occupation of Georgia?

not by russians, but by fsb/kgb, don't involve ruskies into it, they are just ordinary low iq chimps who are unable to think for themselves and are always led by someone. but this is different topic :)

so they kill a bunch of children to >free their nation

sounmds about right for grug brain islamists

are you georgian?

The moral of the story is that having Russia as a neighbor really sucks

They delete threads that are directly related to politics all the time but let stupid ass threads of one tweet by some nog bitching about whites hit bump limit.

>when Kebab Removes you
youtube.com/watch?v=giHquIlp60g

Attached: photo_2016-11-02_21-36-19.jpg (500x325, 33K)

This is kinda how the last thread went to be honest. Maybe I should have rephrased my question.

>i hope they keep 404ing them

we shouldn't have censorship or limits on what we can talk about. The discussions on right wing people like Breivik or more recently on Tarrant have been interesting. It would seem strange if we can talk about them, but not Islamic or perhaps other types.

I agree the beslan school incident is absolutely disgusting and anyone involved with that absolutely doesn't deserve any kind of praise or promotion.
404ing a thread if that's what happened is not the way to deal with it though.

No. But that doesn't mean I'm going to tell you what I am.

God Bless Basaev.

based and redpilled basaev

Attached: 15056686308410s.jpg (200x150, 6K)

massacre was almost certain an inside job

redpilled connor mcgregor

Attached: mcgregor.jpg (590x263, 44K)

I've read this book. It's not very convincing. There's not really much evidence he provides if I remember correctly. He just states a lot about suspicious movements of people. I remember a long boring part of it going on about sugar.
Our government seems to take him seriously though so who knows.

no news here, /his/ bans for using 'kike' word. jannies are cancer.

They delete or archive?

The Soviet Union collapsed since Yeltsin spurred all nations to vote for their freedom and leave. South Ossetia and Abkhazia chose to abstain when Georgia chose to leave, these people were deeply tied to Russia and didn't want to separate. After many countries left the Soviet Union Chechnya decided to leave too with the secular Dudayev. As Yeltsin invaded Grozny many were surprised as he invaded his own people, nobody expected a war.

This Yeltsin was supported after the Chechen war started by Bill Clinton and the US, who compared it with the US civil war. The US pumped millions to secure his victory against the communist and nationalist candidates. During the final negotiations to end the v first Chechen war, Dudayev was killed with US support giving Russia the coordinates for his satellite phone which was struck by the Russian air force.

When Yeltsin died he was praised by Carl Bildt for being a good president who helped the democratisation of Russia. Actually he helped selling of large quantities of state assets to American business owners, Bill Browder for example but other figures like Mikhail Khodorkovsky where able to succeed under Yeltsin. When the second war came it was deeply financed (((foreign))) aid and with Arabic Islamist fighters which removed the secular constitution and stared to kill Russian families who were stuck in Chechnya without the government helping them.

Western sympathy for Chechnya is as funny as it is revealing for the deep gullibility of the plebian mind of Western citizens.

Fine by me

>why not archive it then?
Hmm, really good question. Why don't they just archive it?
I

>Western sympathy for Chechnya

Not sure there is too much of that, most people are quite disgusted by the terrorist acts and will have little insight into the different conspiracy theories or who is funding these groups.

>it was deeply financed (((foreign))) aid.

for what purpose are you suggesting?

Basayev was a classical CIA stooge.The West was bitching about the war in Chechyna nonstop always protecting wahabite terrorists.There would be nothing better for the US glow in the dark nibbers to have a mini califate on the southern flank of Russia to take them out totally.

Of course there are:

targetedevidence.com

it would have the same effect if they decided it was a stupid thread or whatever. 404ing it removes any record of the thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-185041~2.png (1080x1702, 552K)

does Youtube recommend b&b to people who go to Jow Forums

makes sense, same as Afghanistan

- What I mean is the sympathy of what Russia (Putin) did to Chechnya in the second war when the country was in ruins and basically a jihadi stronghold in timeout for the peace agreement that was feeding itself on pillaging it's surrounding neighbors and local Russians. They didn't care about the first war, nay, they still critique Putin before Yeltsin who they supported in the elections.

- The American leaders, who funds their campaigns? The military industrial complex etc. why do they want to cripple nations so badly just for financial gain. The US hasn't got safer since the end of the Cold war, it has entangled itself closer with foreign businesses and economic interests which the young American soldier has to defend.

I don't know, I saw his channel when I was studying Russian grammar, he had an edgy Israel t-shirt and said that vocabulary is much more important.

>212895756
probably because gookmoot is a faggot with jew sjw bi-fag mods that are into fat ugly horse-face whores. just my guess tho

Attached: jOH0pCa.png (1066x478, 84K)

Ruins...YES BECAUSE OF RUSSIAN ARTILLERY YOU PSYCHO.

And you have no issue with Russia invading the sovereign nations of Georgia in 2008 and Ukraine in 2014.

Yes Russian artillery but it was Yeltsin who ordered the attacks and bombardments, why did the West support him and still do?

Georgian territory isn't completely sovereign, the Russian soldiers that were present there had a treaty from the last civil war and where de jure peacekeepers. Which side the attacks started from I don't know, it didn't help Georgia who btfo'd Saakashvili and it didn't help Russia either, or the local populations. McCain agitated the war to make his candidacy credible since he was going to campaign as a cold war veteran who knew that Russia was a threat to world peace.

Ukraine wasn't invaded by Russia, the then de jure president Viktor Yanukovych invited Russian military to their territory. For this Viktor Yanukovych was sentenced to treason in absentia for 13 years jail. Russia did however incorporate Crimea and support rebels in eastern Ukraine, it's not good but neither was Nuland's succeeded ambition to coup a legitimate government. Putin was reactionary in this case and Russian state media was against incorporating Crimea as this was a nationalistic interest.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xggaG3KACPc

2013, Famous Russian state TV host saying that taking Crimea would be illegal, comparing it's potential annexation to taking Finland, Poland, Georgia, Armenia.

His name was Seth Rich.

It was Putin's War, as Putin intervened.

Calling it McCain's War is like calling the War in Iraq Osama's War.

Again, a lie. Yankuyvich was out of power a week before Russia took Crimea.

Then Russia should have left Crimea after sanctions were imposed, hmm?

Yeah but Yeltsin ruined the nation and killed Dudayev together with the US. It was an Islamic shithole when Putin ordered an invasion to put Kadyrov Sr. in power.

Then why was he sentenced to 13 years if he had no authority?

No I'm saying that it wasn't planned, Russia didn't expect that the Ukrainian government would be overtaken and the president removed. When Poroshenko came to Crimea they chased him away.

youtu.be/1n0ey9H2UOY

IDK about other countries but in case of Georgia
KGB/RUSSIA stated arming separatist before 1989, +teasing them, also 300 000+ ethnic Georgians were driven out from Abhazia
( so only separatists and minority of Georgians remained there)
google ethnic cleansing of Georgians
In all of this, Russia helped Keeping Peace by:
arming separatists,
supplying with "volunteer soldiers"
google: Russian jet downed in Abkazia
Special forces, attacking Georgian positions
+ fake cease-fire agreements (that Separatists always broke first)

Again, any shitholeness is from Russian cluster bombs and rockets.

For fleeing like a traitor.

They assumed that Yankuyvich would shoot the protestors dead and that would be the end of the protests. Instead, the protests increased.

Putin bet on Yankuyvich, but Putin is a sore loser.

What could have happened was Yankuyvich steps down and let's Putin take Crimea. But it doesn't happen.

Yankuyvich murdered 100 protestors in Maidan Square.

there was falseflagging to escalate the violence