Overpopulation is only a third world issue

Change my mind

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x700, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 20190512_114305.png (493x454, 283K)

Overpopulation isn't an issue at all

Fertility rates are declining rapidly worldwide, even in Africa

After 2075, the human population will be in decline

So is everything else western liberals are trying to fix in the west...
>Climate change
India, China n Africa highest polluters
>Pollution
India, China n Africa highest polluters
>Racism
Indians, Chinese n Niggers are the most racist cunts you'll ever meet
>Feminism
Indian n African rape gangs
>Capitalism
Slave labour in India, China n Africa
>Equality
lol
>Corruption
India, China n Africa

The white mans burden

LOL. Bump.

overpopulation is inevitable due to natural selection
if anything, if you recognize that overpopulation could be a problem you are smart enough that you should breed and make the world a better place

Pastaman you get a bump

bump

he is Irish

Same-same. Irish are the Italians of Europe. Both niggers of the white people.

Not in Niger and Apeghanistan.

how fucking dare you memeflag cunt your whole fucking legal system is based on OUR Roman law sit the fuck down you uncultured swine

Irish and italians are irish and italian.
White people are NPC anglo-germanic american golems.
I don't want to be in that club

In urica the average mexican family have 7 children

>overpopulation is inevitable due to natural selection.

No, overpopulation is due to society funneling gibs to the least productive and incentivizing their behavior.

3rd world countries produce less co2 emissions per person sense they're less developed, so no it is not a problem in 3rd world countries but is in Europe, America, Australia, etc

Attached: A93FE1AD-D9F2-4B99-84C7-165FBE44DF1C.jpg (763x771, 60K)

Borders, fence, house walls, segregation aka limits are not there, that's the problem.
Specifically capitalism is the problem where they want to have burger robots in crowded spaces in factories, while bosses having huge spaces with personal security and 10 women on yachts.
Every thing needs to be limited, including how much you eat, something capitalists don't understand, so they spread their false religion of competition.

>Implying CO2 is actually bad

It is not. Its good for trees.

Everything is bad when in too large quantities applied to other stuff.

>Fertility rates are declining rapidly worldwide, even in Africa
>Implying there aren't too much fucking chinks, niggers and HUEHUE's already
Get with the times, white people are an extreme minority, yet these fucking normies lap it up when a these doomsday climate faggots are telling them there are too many people. They conveniently forget to tell total world demographics and how much the Western social security systems are strained under these fucking non-whites leeching off the system.

That's only true for migrants, chicanos have the same amount, the ones I've seen.

I'm an only child, and this is what my parents believe. Yet they intend to sell off our house for their retirement, and expect me to pay for their care in their old age. They are not bad people, which makes it difficult. I cannot express the absolute loneliness of being an only child. Never have an only child...

>Overpopulation is only a third world issue
Turd world only get's to overpopulate because first world keeps feeding them
>first world virtue signalling causes overpopulation and suffering
Change my tires

chill bongman you guys destroyed your empire in under 100 years...you ain't got nuffin on the ancient Greeks or Romans. Sit down and let Muhammad rape your daughter lest you need to buy a license to be a islamaphobe.

True, and false. Depends how they're raised. My opinion only, but the ones who truly migrated for a better life and opportunity raise kids who are not different from other Americans, and embrace the lifestyle well. The ones who came for gibs and still live like they're in Mexico do the same shit.

niggers of the white race...thanks for putting it into more words though

The current trend of low fertility rates will inevitably reverse itself, as the people who don't reproduce are weeded out of the gene pool.

unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/

Attached: model-breeders-win.jpg (1280x1001, 86K)

>3rd world countries can have lots of kids because they don't drive cars
>we can't have kids because 1st worlders pollute more
>so we have to import a bunch of 3rd worlders into the 1st world
>also we're going to industrialize the 3rd world turning it into the 1st world, just with less environment laws

Attached: 1470802450008.png (1050x1621, 581K)

they need to push some law about legal suicide protecting your country of overpopulation
like futurama

>Implying nature hasnt compensation mechanism to cope.

You get your bump and your (you) today, user

>declining rapidly worldwide, even in Africa
nah