Guns guns and guns

if in this day and age you seriously believe there needs to be a gun ban; you live in your own rich idealisitic clown world. Open your fucking eyes.

Attached: v6uONyH.jpg (1162x626, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kcDvH_1526147544
youtube.com/watch?v=9A-jkerLazk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: hitVJ9s.png (1031x551, 1015K)

>2019

Attached: lady_with_a_gun.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

>Dat spine shot/stiff leg

Please post source!!!!!!!!

Where is this from??
Great post!

IIRC: Brazilian cop (woman) goes to school to get daughter after class, gets mugged, shoots the scum.

Brazillian Cop..IIRC Off duty. The rest is kind of self explanatory. He died later at the hospital.

Also: For some reason 99% of BR cops (male) look like Jabba the Hutt, but BR cops (female) look 10/10. I need to fuck a cop before I die.

liveleak.com/view?t=kcDvH_1526147544

We all live in clown world my friend.

not posting the webm
>guygetshot.webm

Attached: 1547923905071.gif (284x211, 1.98M)

it's illegal in brazil to not carry a gun

>Car moves away as she takes cover
>Almost runs her over after

I knew it was too good to be true that it was a white girl.

>the hue cries out in pain as he robs you

What is important is to know where your local, state, and federal governmental officials live. Know where their children go to school and lay their heads at night. Make sure if you or anyone else wants to know where they can get their hands on their elected representatives who may order a gun ban that the information is close at hand.

A government that does not fear the people will not respect the people or their rights.

Attached: 27349872347627834.jpg (634x423, 54K)

I'm in love!

>>>
sure do, however in our clown world we can only use our fists in dire need

Attached: 1516248256902.jpg (146x144, 7K)

only just noticed that; god damn that must hurt

that look on his face
>you arent supposed to be armed!
>how could you shoot me!

She panicked and didn't check/notice the people behind him, but this ended about as well as could be hoped.

Dat tiddie jiggle at the end

Considering the shot was center mass and the way his legs are, I get the feeling she hit his spine and probably a major artery or organ.

She got elected to congress in the last elections and is now doing nothing all day because ''ma girl power, kill thiefs''.

Welcome to real life. There are no rules of engagement. Be aware of your surroundings

>Using a gun
youtube.com/watch?v=9A-jkerLazk

Attached: Deus-Vult.jpg (936x1000, 84K)

Racist white woman shoots migrant. This is CNN