What’s Jow Forums‘s stance on marijuana?

Attached: D3170CEC-DD4B-4F6F-A25B-0142609A36AA.jpg (750x552, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can smoke it and be a productive member of society I don’t see a problem with it.

I don't love it, mostly because people get addicted.

I went though college smoking weed everyday. Now I never smoke, it's much better.

The whitemans alcohol

If you don't smoke weed Ur a pussy

>white man's

It's a nigger/hippy substance

10000x less degenerate that alcohol and nicotine

end federal prohibition
legalize
tax
make it clear to americans DUI of Marijuana is a crime.
profit

You can't be against marijuana but be ok will alcohol

Attached: 1557462660731.jpg (712x712, 97K)

There's a time and place for everything. The time for weed is high school and college, and then again when you get old and need help dealing with the pains that come with aging. You shouldn't use any drugs in between because you're supposed to be working and raising your white children.

i smoke weed, but it really has some destructive influence on you if you smoke it too much, and its not hard to get hooked up on it

Attached: checkun.png (651x783, 987K)

It makes me less efficient while using it but makes me far happier and able to come to conclusions about myself that sober introspection doesn't

>Smoking marijuana
>Productive member of society

Couldn’t care less about it

smoke it all day every day and slowly wasting away my life unironically

if you get addicted to weed, you're an anomaly, most people don't and brain science proves it, you're more likely to get addicted to sugar throughout you're life

enjoy paranoia
also slide thread /trash/

Cannabis is my career, here in Washington DC. This is grown near the White House

Attached: 20190317_205203-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 524K)

Put it up to the state to legalize or not. Imo, it's not so bad. Lincoln said some of his fondest memories were on his porch with his pipe. I love the stuff, but like everything that's fun, it's best in moderation.

Is that a Thorinder?

Reckless Rainbow

Oh the grinder, no it's a masterdam

Ah cool, the teeth look almost identical to my thorinder.

Based

>What’s Jow Forums‘s stance on marijuana
I’m stoned now

can confirm

a ticket to gulag

I dislike how people generalise it as if it's a class A drug, not too different from alchohol so people slagging it off despite getting drunk are hypocrites, would love for it to be legalised so I don't have to rely on utterly tedious lowlives holding me up and so it's less of a shady backstreet deal with a criminal element, and getting stoned is way better than getting drunk, does that answer your question?

Actually weed can hinder your brain development during your teens, thus fucking you over during your coursework and exams, most rational people take up weed when they hit 20.

its delicious

This.

also give me ONE reasonable argument why weed is worse than alcohol

protip: you can't

Attached: potatoe.png (500x500, 35K)

Attached: 1549400484766.jpg (960x953, 202K)

This. People are putting money into the pockets of criminals, I’d rather see it legalised so that it’s production and sale can be regulated and create jobs. I’d gladly pay tax on what I buy, helping to raise additional funds for necessary services like the nhs, policing and education. Additionally it would save millions of pounds any countless man hours from the criminal justice system which would help our massively underfunded police service.

>most rational people take up weed when they hit 20.
Dead on. I didn't start blazing until a couple years into college.

True, but still hope it's never legalised over here. Look at tobacco, 15 years ago a 20deck was about £4, now? £20, 50p per burn. They would do this to weed, make it slightly cheaper than the dealers for a year or 2, then boom price goes through the roof.

keep it criminalized I don't need competition

It's bretty alright if you use it correctly. It can be degenerate and I can see how for some its no good. For me its productive as I deal with certain neural problems due to seizures in my youth. It makes me feel normal and productive as much as I can for someone in my situation. Just makin music and keeping my place tidy for the family.

Attached: 1556294474804.jpg (400x333, 25K)

>banning plant

Attached: 1555301793288.gif (500x208, 925K)

That's more about your character than weed itself. You're embarrassing yourself by not understanding that and it kinda shows you never actually learned anything from your weakness.

very true leaf amd also nigger, amen.

Its good for once in a while or after work, but being an all day stoner can drain your bank, because eventually you need more and more.

The danger with weed is that it places a filter between you and reality. A comfy fog.
At first it may make you feel more creative, more aware.
But over-time the level of comfort and instant reward starts to become a facet in the way your brain experiences the reward system.
This is the dangerous part, because you’re abusing your brain’s award system, you start to rearrange how you avoid discomfort and hardship.
Stressed after work? The typical solution would be find a new job. but when you get stoned often, your brain changes the solution to just get stoned.
Bored? Typically you would learn a new skill or master an art when bored. what does a stoner brain think? just get stoned.
Eventually one day you decide to quit weed, and you realize you don’t have this escape route to filter out negative emotions, and you realize you’re not good at anything and your life isn’t what it could have been.

Smoking weed is stupid af just because it's so hard to find the right dosage. These little gems on the pic are amazing - they make you feel relaxed and happy without actually feeling high.

Attached: upload-100270-00688083000980-a1c1_1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 665K)

Inhaling smoke is never smart. But the plant has very effective medicinal qualities, even without the psychoactive compounds.

delicious word salad, user. could you please back to r*ddit now? we would all really appreciate it.

Attached: 1534538439707.png (363x301, 68K)

reddit loves weed
Jow Forums is a Christian anti-druggie board
take your leave

Attached: 1EAD8E23-8147-4902-8D33-EFF79753F1A8.png (362x395, 86K)

it's ok so long as you never buy it

>weed isn't addictive bro, even though i smoke everyday all day i could easily quit anytime i want

Attached: 1557280537296.jpg (375x375, 15K)

its actually a well thought out and accurate thought and description.
you are just too much of a stoner faggot to think for yourself. you need to go back to redit bitch.

I am Christian and believe in the trinity. I also use something natural from the earth to help with my brain which pharma could never do. I'll pray you realize one day that everyone has different realities than you. Now please, plebbert is waiting.

Attached: 1542450819211.jpg (887x826, 253K)

It’s too expensive and I’m bored of stardawg and amnesia haze

More like Jow Forums is blazing even while it shitposts about weed.
Do we have to have the talk about what constitutes habitual use and what constitutes physical dependency?

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

I'm happy you think so but he's not a scientist nor anyone that knows anything for that matter, just as you are, shleep.

>Christian
>druggie
pick one.
Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour

*guzzles wine in every Gospel*

ikr

You are exaggerating. 20 was a fiver then and just over a tenner now.

nice cherry picking, I read the bible everyday also.

Ecclesiastes 8:15
15 So I commended pleasure, for there is nothing good for a man under the sun except to eat and to drink and to be merry, and this will stand by him in his toils throughout the days of his life which God has given him under the sun.

I create and give grace to God and his son everyday. I plant gardens and have converted people to Christianity and saved friends from corrupt churches in my hometown. I'm white and have a family. You're a kike that doesn't understand anything, fren.

Attached: 1552939888305.jpg (2080x1300, 570K)

N word

Ephesians 5:18
Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit

This may come as a shock but all Christians struggle with sin.

Attached: c823131e62c223898a1ec73b31c7f0efce0f1ecb2d954850e6e9ad3dad0b2a52.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

yes and God places no temptation before you that you can not resist.
this druggie is proud of his sin, which dishonors God. there will be consequences in his life

I m on Amphetamine right now, since yesterday

>Down-Phase

I should've smoked pot instead...

Everytime the same shit

Attached: 20161024-123921-1Bildung-id1572969.jpg (720x576, 24K)

Good thing getting too high on weed induces couch lock so the worst debauchery you're going to carry out is eating a whole box of cereal and watching childrens' cartoons for three hours.

Why be a productive member of society when society brings in all the shitskins, forces race mixing propaganda upon us and tells our women it's okay to be whores?

I'd say toke up and let society burn, maybe I'll be productive in the next civilization.

legalize everything. the weak shall perish.

You sure do like to cherry pick scripture, user. Here's your last you from me. The moments in the bible you cherry pick were from when humanity was more primitive and death was imminent at all times. As the bible progresses there are a wealth of moments were drinking wine is permitted, just as we drink the wine and eat bread. If you really are a Christian and not a troll, don't misuse scripture anymore, Christ speaks heavily against it.

this nigga lol if god didnt want you drinking jesus would not have turned water into wine

One can drink without getting drunk.

you sure do cope a lot.
Drugs are considered witchcraft.
Repent, you don’t know what you’re doing to yourself.
Weed also stunts your ability to develop your conciousness and DREAM at night.
God speaks to us through sober epiphanies and dreams. you deny yourself communications with God.
Get sober, get help if you need it.
I’ll pray for you tonight to break free from your pagan witchcraft.

Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:19-21)

just as you can smoke and not be a drooling faggot as people seem to think. If you or anyone you know smokes and becomes degenerate its because they are degenerate.

I lucid dream and communicate with the lord often.

Jesus drank only when wine was offered to him and he never got drunk.
Wine was popular at the time because it fights illness and stomach infections + pure water was sometimes scarce.

Jesus liked wine so much that he made it his blood, and then he told me to drink his blood.

that is so cool. jesus was so cool.

Leviticus 19:11

‘You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.

Pot makes you sway to left side of pol compass

Leviticus 19:12

You shall not swear falsely by My name, so as to profane the name of your God; I am the Lord.

studies have proven weed stops you from dreaming and even inhibits REM sleep.
Any denial of God’s frequency in communications is reprehensible, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Repent, you pagan witchcraft practitioner.

Fucking leaf nigger.

Matthew 7:1

7 “Do not judge so that you will not be judged.

Communion has always been the weirdest fuckin' thing to me. That's saying something because I've been to an apostolic church. Y'know, the ones that speak in tongues.

Luke 6:37

37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned.

Peter 3:16

As he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.

It's what commies, niggers and spics smoke to make themselves think they are so fucking cool.
It keeps them in their place so it's a good thing. Meanwhile anyone who actually respects their own brain would not use it. I smoked it for 10 years before I realised its a low class drug about the same level as huffing petrol fumes

>posting on a mongolian basket weaving forum
>productive member of society

Attached: (You).jpg (658x439, 22K)

Don't do drugs kids. And if you must, at least don't do them every day.

Attached: f94efe714d4e6803835173994327d8ae-685x368-c-1.jpg (685x368, 23K)

Only being legalized for nefarious reasons.

I’m saving your soul, not judging you.
God will judge your pagan practices and witchcraft. I’m only warning you.
I do this out of love. Get sober, user. these drugs are NOT the way of a disciple.

Revelation 22

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Its degenerate and gay but should be legal

Attached: 1556802215717m.jpg (1024x575, 56K)

Attached: leafblower.jpg (600x400, 146K)

based and redpilled.
Thank the Lord most sinners are destroying their brains with drugs, they will be less likely to harm others

Don't reply to goybots user.

Attached: NPCs.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Genesis 9:3

Every Moving Thing That Lives Shall Be Food For You. And As I Give You the Green Plants, I give You Everything

If you smoke to chill out and relax on your patio doing normal shit with your buds then that's fine but if you have to smoke 15 times a day and basically live your life like a zombie then you gay.

Here user, a gift.

Attached: hippity hoppity.png (1313x1248, 251K)

God bless you based neet