HAPPENING: DOJ BTFO

This could lead to the big one boys. The significance of this can't be overstated. Bump it. The media is afraid.

[Some user posted this in the middle of the night last night, shills bumped it off the board in ~3 hours, so most haven't seen it; reposting for daytime anons.]

Attached: 1557637464960.jpg (696x464, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/documents/5996642-Compel/
usatoday.com/documents/5996628-Suppress/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/11/roger-stone-questions-doj-on-predicate-of-russia-dnc-hack/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-09/fbis-steele-story-unravels-agency-debunked-claims-fisa-application
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>In two separate court filings Roger Stone is challenging the DOJ to produce evidence of their predicate claim the Russians “hacked” the DNC servers. The second filing is a motion to suppress any downstream evidence, extracted by the use of search warrants, built upon upon the predicate claim of Russians “hacking” the DNC.

>In essence Roger Stone is challenging the U.S. government to prove the DNC was hacked by Russians; and further he is refuting the validity of the FBI using a private organization, Crowdstrike, as a valid investigative and determinative body.

>The suppress motion argues it was the responsibility of the FBI to secure and investigate the hacking evidence and not rely upon the word of a private party hired by the DNC (an opposing political entity). If the government cannot prove the Russian’s hacked the DNC, and subsequently attempted to work with Wikileaks for the distribution therein, then the basis for government claims about Stone seeking to engage with Wikileaks diminishes.

>If the DOJ and FBI are independently certain Russian’s hacked the DNC servers, there should be no issue in providing the evidence toward that claim. It will be interesting to see how the DOJ responds; and how the judge rules on the responsibilities of the FBI.

> Link to Motion to Compel: usatoday.com/documents/5996642-Compel/
>Link to Motion to Suppress: usatoday.com/documents/5996628-Suppress/

>Editorial from theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/11/roger-stone-questions-doj-on-predicate-of-russia-dnc-hack/

His name was?

Happening = not happening

>Zionist Jews will save us from Zionist Jews

Attached: 1507739695684.png (645x729, 50K)

Everyone pressured papadopoulos to do this same thing, now he will get to watch real time to see if he made a good or bad deal

Seth Rich
Related: the State Department memo on Christopher Steele (the one that documents what an obvious lying weasel he is) mentions the “Russians have an agent in the DNC”. They were preparing the way to paint Seth as a Russian spy if the heat got too high.

could get interesting, I'm keeping my optimism to a minimum though

>and how the judge rules on the responsibilities of the FBI.
I think we all know how this ruling will look like.

Attached: 1537986527690.jpg (778x1024, 60K)

That's an interesting theory. It was clearly cover for something because it was never investigated.

This
Not Happening

as spicy tasty red hot as this could possibly be
>yawns
wake me when the (((media))) will give it any play to a normie audience

Attached: (((sleepyeyedsunofabitch))).jpg (1223x744, 70K)

Remember the claim was always “Russia hacked the DNC”, which is nebulous to say the least. Here’s how I see it:
>The Truth
Seth Rich copied the files to a thumb drive and distributed to Wikileaks. For this he was killed. He’s a patriot but don’t feel too sorry for him. You play with fire you might get burned. By doing what he did he made himself a legitimate combatant in their eyes and thus fair game for violence.
>Initial Cover Story
The “Russians” “hacked” the emails. Whatever the fuck that means. This is good enough for public consumption provided the MSM is able to keep anyone from looking too closely. This is a great example of “fake news” by omission. Isn’t it amazing how credulous our media is when it suits the powers that be?
>Fallback Cover Story
“Russia” still hacked the DNC, but not remotely. They used their inside man Seth Rich. This has two benefits: it still allows them to maintain their original cover story AND they can use it to explain his murder. It was a Russian clean-up operation, see!
Remember these folks are laying the groundwork for lies they don’t even yet need to tell. Spinning spiders.

It's a nefarious sort of way, it's quite admirable. I wish the right was this dedicated. Instead we get limp wristed faggots like Paul Ryan. You have to hand it to these people, they play to win.

Boomp

Seth Rich was fine with the DNC until he found evidence they stole the primary from Bernie.
He was pissed because Bernie was his choice and apparently the choice of most of the Democrats.
I keep thinking of the D primary contests decided by a coin flip - which Hillary won every time.

They'll falsify evidence, out just refer to Crowdstrike

I agree that was his motivation. I doubt he really understood the stakes, though. He unwittingly walked into a part of the game that is very much “for keeps”. He probably thought worst-case they would fire him and MAYBE call the cops.

Yup
Seth rich was a jew voting for a communist jew .
Jewish children are pain trauma induced at birth with forced circurmsison .
Make them liberal commie NPC 99% time .
Still high IQ people that got to be saved

>worst-case they would fire him and MAYBE call the cops
probably right

The problem with the fallback cover story is that, at this point, the media has screeched so loudly for so long that Seth had nothing to do with the leaks that they can no longer retreat to it. If they give any ground at all they will be fucked, and they know it.

They can’t falsify evidence, because they are on record as having never reviewed the server. They have to rely on CrowdStrike, which can’t hold up under any scrutiny.
Imagine calling the cops and then:
1. A crime was committed against you
2. You and your buddies have investigated the crime and know who did it.
3. No, you can’t see the evidence
You’d be laughed out of the building, and rightly so!

That’s true now, but wasn’t true in late 2016 when Steele was planting that seed. I do think, if things go how I hope they go, that when the heat gets hot they will fall back to this line anyway. Where else can they go? It’s not like they’re just going to give it up.

>I wish the right was this dedicated.
r/K selection theory. The Right would rather lose while playing by the rules; the Left would rather cheat to win.
Thankfully, the Left has cheated and changed the rules so many times that the Right is starting to disregard Left-wing rules.

The absolute state of Jow Forums. That's how you know jews are in total control. Sad!

Attached: 1547050212233.jpg (500x682, 137K)

During discovery (in litigation) the law posits a very loose definition for what constitutes discoverable evidence. This evidence is certainly discoverable, so the motion to compel, if properly ruled, will be forced by the judge. Even if it isn't, however, it's still useful. It forces the government to argue why they should not be forced to provide their evidence. They only have one real option, which is to try to bamboozle the judge with technobabble about how their "forensic" analysis of the Crowdstrike "evidence" is in fact real evidence, using pilpul. Since the government has never conducted any analysis of the servers themselves, conflating this kind of paperwork "evidence" with real evidence is their only option. At the same time, they will also have to argue that providing this "evidence" sourced from Crowdstrike would breach classification and could reveal sources and methods. Both arguments will be used in tandem, you can bet on it, and when they do it will be a major blow to both DOJ and FBI credibility.

That's a naughty Roger!

bump

Not a lawyer but I wonder if Stone has the "standing" to file a suit on this issue. In other words, how is he personally harmed by the DOJ's action in this matter? Seems like a FOIA suit would be more in line.

Unfortunately, this is exactly what will happen. Unless Barr steps in and starts pushing the matter but he's more focused on getting to the bottom of collusion conspiracy.

I’d say he’s got standing

Attached: 9FBED99B-92E4-4E8D-B8F1-3039A73CB8C5.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Once the government filed suit against Stone, he gained the rights to access certain information under discovery that you don't normally have in daily life. One of these privileges is to ascertain all evidence to be used to prove the plaintiff's case, since you must have this evidence in order to form your defenses. Since the entire predicate rests on Russia hacking the DNC server (the government has no case if this didn't happen) he has a de facto right to any evidence that it actually happened. This is how discovery works. Normally all such evidence is provided during discovery as a matter of course when the defense submits their "Requests for Documents" (fancy way of saying hand over your evidence, as the word "document" takes on a very broad meaning in the legal sense). After making this request during discovery, if the plaintiff fails to provide any document requested, the defendant can file a Motion to Compel in order to force them to do so. The evidence sought only needs to have the possibility of leading to evidence somehow related to the defendants claims and defenses or to the plaintiff's - an intentional loose definition. It doesn't even matter if the claims and defenses are generally unmerrited. In discovery it is normal for millions of pages of documents and evidence to be traded by both parties which ultimately end up having no bearing on any arguments made by either side. In any case, the government can (and will) argue why they should not be forced to comply with the motion, and those arguments will go to the judge, see my post here
[cont.]

[cont.]
If the judge rules favorably on the motion to compel, the government has three options: 1. Provide the so-called "evidence" or admit they have none 2. Ignore the motion, which will result in sanctions (sanctions are a form of punishment, such as "now no evidence from the plaintiff will be admitted in this case," basically they would mean that the government loses the case de facto almost guaranteed) 3. Drop the case (most likely outcome).

Just because the government will argue it, does not mean the judge will agree. I understand why anons are so jaded against the courts, but it's not all as bad as you think. It's just a very slow process, which to a random untrained user ends up looking like corruption. We're lucky that this case is already this far into discovery, it's actually a good sign that the government didn't drag it's feet getting here. It can take years getting to this point if the plaintiff employs delay tactics. That by itself suggests something positive might be afoot.

>Roger Stone is challenging the DOJ to produce evidence of their predicate claim the Russians “hacked” the DNC servers.

hahahahahahahahah based

this is the most frustrating part of it all

if the judge is a democrat leftist the case is doomed no matter what. a democrat isnt going to side with the law they are going to rule in favor of their political ideology, like every other democrat judge in the courts. this is the main difference between rightwing and leftwing judges. and people in general. as noted above

Bump

bump

Attached: 1557347229472.jpg (675x601, 66K)

Bump

Attached: 047BAD31-1902-4FDE-BBD3-BCFBC5A3D6D3.jpg (1024x512, 89K)

As the user said, if the judge refutes the motion, it's still going to be good.
>the motion to compel, if properly ruled, will be forced by the judge. Even if it isn't, however, it's still useful. It forces the government to argue why they should not be forced to provide their evidence. They only have one real option, which is to try to bamboozle the judge with technobabble about how their "forensic" analysis of the Crowdstrike "evidence" is in fact real evidence, using pilpul. Since the government has never conducted any analysis of the servers themselves, conflating this kind of paperwork "evidence" with real evidence is their only option. At the same time, they will also have to argue that providing this "evidence" sourced from Crowdstrike would breach classification and could reveal sources and methods. Both arguments will be used in tandem, you can bet on it, and when they do it will be a major blow to both DOJ and FBI credibility.
Stone is unironically a patriot for fighting this case out.

Judicial Watch should file an amicus brief immediately.

When is Trump going to man the fuck up and just pardon roger and everyone else. Is he a cuck? The investigation was started on false pretenses and was nothing more than a hit job to squeeze his friends and family

Interesting concept, I like it. My guess is that this is a Pandora's Box the Fed would rather not see opened. So for the sake of transparency, I hope it is.

Don't concern troll, it’s unbecoming. Why would Trump pardon them when the charges themselves give Stone standing to do what he’s trying to do?

>roger stone gag ordered
>roger stone paying upwards of half a million in legal fees
>this totally fine
The government doesn't even have to prove you guilty to fuck you over. Legal fees alone will drain your bank

Also the manafort and flynn nonsense is already over. Where's the pardon? Papadopolas?

If he pardons Stone, discovery ends. Discovery is what is forcing all of this to light. The judicial branch is the only way we ultimately win, one branch isn't enough, and discovery, believe it or not, is one of the biggest pieces of the judicial branches power; probably the biggest. A pardon means we're back to executive vs legislative, stalemate. Stone isn't dumb, he understands this. Fighting the case forces the government to prove an unprovable case. Yes, it sucks for Roger at the moment (very, very stressful) but he knows that this is a necessary part of beating the enemy. I'm not a "trust the plan" guy, I just understand legal tactics.

I guess, but Trump could also just declassify everything he wants. Hopefully he will after the FISA report comes out

No you dummy. Why is Kim Dotcom involved if it was only a transfer from thumb drive to wikileaks?

Yes, but selective declassification would be used as grounds for impeachment and all sorts of media agit-prop going into 2020. It would be very politically risky, which could derail his whole agenda. Trump does have a scorched-earth option, but it's wiser to save it for his second term. Still, I completely understand your sentiments.

>the manafort and flynn nonsense is already over. Where's the pardon? Papadopolas?
The pardons have to come all at once. Anything else will be shilled as "signalling" Stone and anyone else indicted, which will be trumpeted as corruption, obstruction, etc. If pardons are coming (good chance they are imo) it will be during his second term. Possibly on his last day in office (this is typical, but with Trump it's hard to say).

Nailed it.

Good to see a non-retard posting here. I see the shills are leaving this thread alone this time (they swarmed it last night). Gee I wonder why...

I’m not making any technical claims about the path the data took from Seth Rich to Julien Assange. I’m saying Seth Rich took the data in the first place.

>Why is Kim Dotcom involved
So far, Kim Dotcom involvement has been larping.
He has claimed a lot but hasn't produced anything.

Shills can't into nuance

nothing will happen. judges will give incredible lenience to “classified” information like they always do and dismiss the motion. this happens every day.

They will argue for such lenience, but in this case it's unlikely to work, because it's blatantly nonsensical. The reason is that the "evidence" comes from the DNC themselves (no security clearances there, it's a private corporation) via Crowdstrike (no security clearances there, it's a private corporation). The argument instantly falls apart.

Attached: HisNameWasSethRich.png (1298x2291, 1.3M)

>
>>Why is Kim Dotcom involved
>So far, Kim Dotcom involvement has been larping.
>He has claimed a lot but hasn't produced anything.
There was potential Seth used megaupload/similar kdc resources to transfer the data. But who knows for sure.

bump

>But who knows for sure
see >Craig Murray flew to Washington to receive data.

I hope Roger Stone is successful in proving the deep state is full of shit in trying to peddle that "Russian Hacking" conspiracy bullshit, however that won't do any good if Trump doesn't wake the fuck up and starts to take some real action to prevent illegals voting and democrats voting across State lines in the next presidential election.

Panda

Attached: 5A474445-FBAB-4396-A13F-629F1B24CFE4.jpg (578x327, 27K)

Yep there was one shill who kept saying this would be the end of Drumpf if the court allows this and he backed up his claims with NPR, CBS, and the intercept links. This really does frighten the shills.

Wake me up when someone actually does something about it.
Trump is a cuck.

This guy has had it coming to him for the past 60 years. Complete garbage. Get a job, m*therf*cker!

Attached: 1554915876091.jpg (888x1080, 181K)

Whoa, easy on the antisemitism there, bro.

Problem is Trump will never go along with it, even if he agrees.

>ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU DONT TRUST THE SIX GORILLION INTEL AGENCIES WHO ALL AGREE THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN PERSONALLY HACKED THE DNC SERVERS, MR PRESIDENT!?

Then turn that horseshit (((howling)) up to 11.

Plus, the temporary Trumpian, Establishment Rs like Hannity are wacking off with the whole 'Hillary was the one who colluded with muh Russia' meme, never mind the fact that those Russians are a bunch of anti-Putin Jewish oligarchs. Glad to see Stone doing this but will be surprised if anything comes of it.

Attached: 1557562356541.jpg (720x857, 46K)

thanks, much appreciated.

TICK TOCK
TRUMP WILL SLAM DUNK THIS ALL THE WAY TO THE GOAL POST
MAGA AND BASED

See

Bump

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

Attached: 1557614664065.png (645x773, 71K)

Stone could refuse the pardon, no? The government could still drop the case if he refused the pardon, but a pardon may not necessarily mean the end.

this spygate stuff is simultaneously fascinating and horrifying, however, what does it mean? i'm afraid nothing, it's just going to cement the fact that we live in a country with zero governmental accountability

if donald trump really wants to save this country, he will have to color way outside the lines because he's fighting against an enemy (RINOs, DNC, media) that plays by no rules, that has no integrity. he will essentially have to be an iron fisted dictator to save the country

honestly, i think he's either too tired, too chickenshit, or simply in too deep to actually try to save the republic

Attached: 1527038254238.jpg (1528x946, 1.53M)

>i'm afraid nothing, it's just going to cement the fact that we live in a country with zero governmental
Neither side really wants to address it, because neither side wants to correct it. As long as it goes unchallenged, both can abuse it.

the abuse is so obvious, the evidence so damning, it's beyond the pale by a long shot. the point is, if barr and the doj do nothing to address this issue other than rattling some sabres, it's obviously all over

>What makes this particularly damning is that the FBI swore on October 21, 2016 to the FISA judges that Steele's "reporting has been corroborated and used in criminal proceedings," and that the FBI deemed him to be "reliable" and was "unaware of any derogatory information
>zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-09/fbis-steele-story-unravels-agency-debunked-claims-fisa-application

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that "Steele" is really the "Randy Dunson" that anally raped me during a home invasion burglary he committed with an accomplice.

So now that they've used this info criminal proceedings, when are they going to unuse it? Oh yeah... the shattered egg shell can never make an egg.

Attached: TIMESAND___i9gbveuyahgqf1.png (198x215, 82K)

Fancy Bear = Rich Panda

4D Chess ... how the fuck does it work?

I have a strong but baseless feeling that his arrested was orcheastrated to allow this to happen. Think about it. The "leak" to CNN who went in guns (cameras) blazing, the insane way the left ate it up until they realised that maybe they were being rope-a-doped and, magically, stopped talking about it. By the time it happened, most of the bad actors were out of the FBI and DOJ. And it was ultimately Sessions who kicked it off and now he is conveniently gone. Sounds very "Q" to me but it's awfully practical.

I, personally, don't think Sessions was "fired". I think he went in to do a job or to allow a job to be done (more likely) and he knew that going in. He's gone now and the house-cleaned FBI/DOJ *suddenly* has to "prove" the basis of an investigation that touches all parts of the "Muh Russians" narrative. It's kind of amazing if it plays out like that

well, we got like 1.5 years until the next election, if nothing is done by then, it's all a fuckin clown show

He’s not wrong though

imagine all these mental gymnastics just to pretend your government isn't a corrupt pile of shit. sad. remember to pay your taxes, chattel.

vamp

>>the motion to compel, if properly ruled, will be forced by the judge
>if properly ruled
it wont be if the judge is a liberal or swamp monster

>Both arguments will be used in tandem, you can bet on it, and when they do it will be a major blow to both DOJ and FBI credibility.
this is what i dont believe. i think you forget that they control the powerful DNC propaganda machine of mainstream news. literally nothing will happen until we regain or neutralize mainstream news

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

> shills bumped it off the board in ~3 hours

Damage control last night was off the charts. Bill Binney already proved it was a local download and not a hack. Assange hinted it was Seth rich. Glownigs eternally BTFO.

Attached: 7fb807c134905b217b804c8d65659d5f421c02358f2b696d179e0e416432bc86.jpg (1114x978, 109K)

A big part of their gas lighting strategy is behaving in such a way as that can only be countered by iron fisted force. This is a Hegelian Dialectic in of itself, since by taking it on the chin he will look weak to his supporters, and by bringing the hammer down he would be fulfilling the leftist Hitler fantasy
Because a lot of patriots love this country, and Obama was called president for a time, a lot of them dont want his crimes to stain the rebublic; knowing this the demons push their luck since their opponents are pushing to the same side, away from disclosure, transparency and accountability that the public needs

you're clearly new so I'll give you a pass kid; it's always happening, and its about to happen a lot harder

What happened to the meme pictures of Roger Stone's head shape?

Attached: 1699841.jpg (780x438, 51K)

So seth rich was clearly not a patriot if he wanted a communist like bernie as the president. So why does pol care aout his death?

Court paper work is a happening now
this board is garbage

>Court paper work is a happening now
what is your point

it will happen eventually because of this paperworkthis is an intellectual happening. not everything is instant gratification

Robert Paulson?

>3 years of nonsense
>not everything is instant gratification

If anons don’t read theconservativetreehouse they should kys. Best blog on the planet. Just scroll past the Christ cuck parts and the Israel is great shit. Red pill in the comments I’ve been doing it for a year now. Boomers are starting to wake up.

the DOJ is an evil terrorist organization and everytime they lose an angel gets his wings.

>"Russia hacked the DNC"
What if Crowdstrike hacked the DNC in order to drum up business or as a way for FBI to get into DNC server? Michael Sussmann (lawyer at Perkins Coie & one of the DNC attorneys) recommended to DNC to bring in Crowdstrike. One of the founders of Crowdstrike is former FBI and one is Russian. It is so weird that FBI just accepted a "copy" of DNC server and didn't insist on inspecting the original server--why abandon protocol? I guess to ensure a coverup.