So this was legit disclosure, right? I mean...

So this was legit disclosure, right? I mean, the guy was told by the Pentagon that UFOs are real and that consciousness is the key to the puzzle. What say you, Jow Forums?

Attached: tdl-1.png (759x500, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2w9WFfz0og
bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18o.htm
youtu.be/G9D8dzl4zGk?t=70
youtube.com/watch?v=EDj9ZZQY2kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what puzzle?

The mystery of the universe. Trump talked about it in his inauguration speech

go ahead, believe the Pentagon and John Podesta and a washed up pop punk singer
surely they wouldn't lead you astray

>he says on Jow Forums

So, is consciousness key to the mysteries of the universe in terms of the benefits expanding your consciousness brings, or as some kind of prevailing truth like "everything is consciousness"

>what say you, Jow Forums?
says
>he says on Jow Forums

Sorry, user, I'm not a genius who has reality figured out

These things aren't fallacious.

Nonsense, everyone on Jow Forums is a genius

basically

youtube.com/watch?v=E2w9WFfz0og

Legit faggotry

they make it look like disclosure but it's actually just creating a large divide between truthers and the masses. they do all this while also spreading misinformation. they have dirt on someone prominent and with a voice, then they feed them half-truths and when they get enough of a following they assassinate their character using various tactics. I wouldn't listen to the work of blatant shillery because it'll only serve to confuse. analyze your sources and make sure you can trust them before getting behind them

Assuming you're not a shill, any talk about UFOs is government disinfo used to discredit any genuine government leakers. There, saved you however many minutes of your life.

Attached: 9139636D-FE19-406C-8848-9B095ED1E799.gif (245x184, 996K)

you realize there's people on this board that believe the earth is 6000 years old, or that it's either flat or we live on the inside of a ball, right?

>things that never happened

Link it

quick rundown?

Attached: quick rundown.jpg (480x360, 56K)

Aliens and UFOs are real. The aliens aren't from space, though.

Just another Freemason Jewish psyop.

Attached: 79AE0CD8-6436-4B3C-A1F4-9074C16B32CC.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Did he join an exclusively nigger lodge?

I don't see any reason whatsoever why I,or anyone else, should doubt Mr.DeLonge.

>imagine being that low on the pecking order than you had to join the budget lodge

Someone needs to control the nigs.

Attached: C7929B49-E025-45AD-B393-7A0CEB0D3F7A.jpg (1266x1907, 1.65M)

>imagine being part of a Jewish homosexual cult called Freemasony

Attached: 2BF45171-AC64-4040-945C-98531996690D.jpg (1668x1032, 1.64M)

Disinfo dude. Aliens may exist, but we've never encountered them.

Delonge may wholeheartedly believe everything he's being told and passing on, but it's not the truth.

Based and bingo-pilled

Did any of you hear the John Lear interview with Art Bell from like 2003? 2004? He chats with Art for a good hour and then just fucking unloads all this information in the span of 5 minutes - it's fucking frightening if true.

tl;dr we're an alien experiment. the us government is in contact with multiple races/species of aliens and some are friendly to us; the rest are benign.

This is on my to listen list ty

the rest are indifferent**

>someone says something therefore it's true

Fucking 80 IQ subhumans.

>UFOs.
There's a mountain of anecdotal evidence and witness testimony.
>Some good, some bad, some just down right disinfo.
But I think one of the best understated pieces of evidence are 'cattle mutilations'.

Either there are radioactive foxes and coyotes all over the world, who also have day jobs as plastic surgeons rivaling Hollywoods' finest purveyors of skill with the knife (or possibly lasers), that are inexplicably attacking livestock -or something else is going on. Not only have UFOs been seen before, during and after attacks on livestock, but 'black helicopters' too. No doubt these are military units chasing said radioactive foxes and coyotes.

Attached: NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.jpg (1024x1024, 458K)

I said it's frightening if true.

>walruses are running the world
>frightening if true

>>>/reddit/r/humor

John Lear
>bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18o.htm

John Lear does have some credibility though.

>John Lear is a retired airline captain and former CIA pilot, as well as the son of the famous inventor of the Lear Jet. He is a former Lockheed L-1011 Captain and is highly regarded in aviation circles. He has flown over 150 aircraft and has earned every certificate granted by the Federal Aviation Administration. John also held 18 world speed records and has worked for 28 different Aircraft Corporations. During the late 1980s and early 1990s, John began coming forward with some startling revelations concerning the subject of aerial phenomena and Unidentified Flying Objects.

More like there probably is a god and its absolutely terrifying because solar systems are set up like petri dishes. Its a fucking experiment. Lot of theories why, none provable by humans and only ones obviously conceptualized using a human mind.

>appeal to authority

Another 80 IQ post.

Low tier lodge, low tier member.
Technically a nobody.

Is that why he's the lowest rank among them?
He can get a better apron by working at a fastfood.

>Freemason internet defense force

Nice vpn

Nobody cares about the intricacies of your jewish homosexual cult.

>This has been also noted in the human mutilations,
one of the first of which was Sgt. Jonathan P. Louette at the White Sands Missile Test Range in 1956, who was found three days after an Air Force Major had witnessed his abduction by a "disk shaped" object at 0300 while on a search for missile debris downrange.
>His genitals had been removed,
>rectum cored out in a surgically precise "plug" up to the colon,
>eyes removed
>and all blood removed
>with, again, no vascular collapse.

Attached: STOP LYING.jpg (877x1200, 370K)

Yup, Tom was telling at least some of the truth on Joe Rogan. People laughed at him then, but he BTFOd them two months later when he released the tictac videos. His critics from October 2017 haven’t opened their mouths once since December 2017.

It was soft disclosure via private channels, and his books are a huge glimpse into what might be going on. I’ve read them so if anyone has any questions I can answer them about what the fiction books are about. Toms stuff heavily interlaps with Jack Vallees and John Keels works, in that there’s is a global effort to understand something that isn’t as dry and cut as aliens from another star system probing rednecks.

Kill yourself retard.

Consciousness is a language or set of languages that must be learned depending on the mysteries you pursue. The universe requires fluidity in the mathematical language, rare in daily life.

Like Reagan said an Alien threat would unite the world over night. Imagine elite Jews fucking them over with central banks, or muslims blowing up their intergalatic ships with their space back pack bombs; or American drowning their healthiest warriors in a vat of hydrogenated fat, or Brits bongs, subjecting sending them to torture chambers known as NHS hospitals. I tell you, we'd win the war by the end of the week.

Naw I’ll pass you stupid mongrel.

>Freemason internet defense force
How come?
>Nice vpn
Implying we don't have Masonic lodges in Romania.
>Nobody cares about the intricacies of your jewish homosexual cult.
Not a Mason myself although I was invited and passed.

Another low IQ Freemason.

Low IQ Freemason.

You deserve the chair for being so stupid.

What did he say in his speech that alluded to consciousness being behind everything? I could see him believing that as his willpower and belief in himself is insane.

There's probably more >140IQ percentage than average

Wanna actually talk about what toms books say or are you just gonna be a huge faggot projecting his own stupidity on to others?

>let's talk about some Jewish Freemason psy-op

Sounds like a great plan.

>fender let's Tom fuckibg delonge design his own signature strat
>Its the worst one ever created

What did they mean by this?

This thread belongs in

The former Canadian minister of defense admitted on camera that we have had contact with extra terrestrials. Everyone claimed he was old and senile and talking gibberish. He was very well spoken and didnt seem confused or senile in the slightest during that speech. Interpret that how you will

>we shouldn’t talk about the CIAs defacto disclosure project
Fuck off you stupid retard. You’re an absolute faggot.

why it's not paranormal -it's normal.
The object appeared on radar and were witnessed by the pilots.
Either it's bizare exotic technology we currently don't use in warfare,
or it's another nation state,
or, aliens are real.

Sounds like something a senile person would say.

Please take your bullshit to you subhuman degenerates.

Did you see Juncker rambling in the EU parliament about aliens? I know he's drunk, but that was pruddy weird

Why is it bullshit?
The objects are on radar and on video.
What are they hotshot then?

This is political, the CIA has spilled the beans on SAPs and clandestine cover ups. Shitposters like you should be permabanned, absolutely no reason to be this much of a faggot and stay in a thread you don’t like.

All is one
>lawofone.info

Dumb mutt, I'm over 130.

I think its pretty narcissistic to believe we, in the entire universe, are the only intelligent beings.

There's nothing political about fake alien conspiracy theories.

>according to this
all is one and the experiment is "free will" in order for the creator to experience itself.

I don't care what you believe. You're not human, you're barely removed from ape.

>fake
Ok, go on explain this please.

tic tacs
>youtu.be/G9D8dzl4zGk?t=70

Pilot's testimony
>youtube.com/watch?v=EDj9ZZQY2kA

Fake videos.

>puts fingers in ears and says "la la la la" to drown out anyone who disagrees with him

>I'm over 130
130 kilos?

The burden of proof is on you not me

and Commander Fravor's testimony??

Even if it’s fake (and it’s not) it’s being pushed by the CIA and you’re being a stupid cock sucking faggot that’s taking away from real discussion. Shut the fuck up retard.

He's a plant that works for the same group that created the fake videos.

Fuck off you stupid asshole.

the one you give him him money in exchange for the secret of.it all

stupid faggot.

>ebD38TYJ
>19 posts by this ID

Rly made me think

Please stop polluting this board with Freemasonic Jewish conspiracy theories.

I don't think a brain implant could make you think.

>the burden of proof

Nigger this isnt a court of law. We"re having a discussion. You're extremely defensive about this. It's strange.

Wait he's a 'plant'?
Why would the USA instruct a former Cmdr and pilot to lie about seeing another object?

This isn't the board to discuss paranormal conspiracy theories.

this user is running 'interference'
>Disrupt
>Deceive
>Deny
>Degrade.

>why would x lie about y

"Considering all things is the easiest pathway to truth"

You must be new here. Rly made me think

It hurts my heart the dumbass guitarist from Blink 182 ended up insane

It's not paranormal.
The objects appeared on radar and were captured on video.
The craft are real and Cmdr Fravor testifies to them being real.

>government UFO disclosure isn’t political
Why are you still here? Sage the thread and go shitpost in some MAGA or tranny thread elsewhere. You’re being an absolute faggot.