imgur.com/a/sbdFlyQ
>Idlib Apr 16
imgur.com/a/lI6L7tG
>Iraq Apr 2
imgur.com/a/PcKVLO2
>SE Syria Mar 7
imgur.com/a/Ea8Sn9G

Devs May 10
>Government Axis Forces have captured Qalaat Al-Mudiq and Karkat, after Syrian Opposition withdrawal from those locations, due to a deal by the locals with the government
>Turkish Army offensive in northern Aleppo fails after initial success
>Large Turkish convoy existed the Syrian territory via Bab Al Hawa crossing point.
>US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Britain's intention to use Huawei's technology for new 5G networks would impede intelligence sharing between Washington and London.
>Reports that Foreign jihadist elements fighting under HTS umbrella have blamed local Syrian jihadists of treason on the battlefield in North Hama when the latter retreated without informing the former
>EU rejects Iran nuclear deal 'ultimatum'
>SAA have captured Bab Al-Taqa and Shariah villages from Syrian Opposition
>US announces 25% tariffs on another $200 billion of Chinese imports
>US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has threatened Iran with a “swift and decisive” response to any attack on “US interests or citizens,” including those by “proxies”
>Hama northern CS towns rang their churches bells this afternoon, rejoicing the progress of the Syrian Army and keeping the specter of missiles and death away from them.
>Jihadist and Turkish-backed rebels merge to form new coalition to fight the Syrian Army

Prev

Attached: 1556408521827.jpg (2250x1500, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Og7JS8mcp3c
youtube.com/watch?v=uAYukM1FiT4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKdrNGbZpwI
almasdarnews.com/article/militants-kill-6-civilians-in-new-attack-on-christian-city-in-northwest-hama/
youtube.com/watch?v=fjbHmnu7BnM
youtube.com/watch?v=NnSgVHgbk9s
youtube.com/watch?v=cA0iWJ6fDV0
elpitazo.net/internacional/cabecilla-del-eln-muere-en-combate-con-tropas-del-ejercito-colombiano/
syria.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=liKtnTDXkCc
statista.com/statistics/246355/home-ownership-rate-in-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=qHzqDLpPhGQ&bpctr=1557715702
youtube.com/watch?v=qnvUDKGmx0E
youtube.com/watch?v=bLPooDWp4XA
youtube.com/watch?v=798t7b6FsMw
youtube.com/watch?v=JA4baP70tVc
aml.ink/CzTNV)
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/lebanon-based-news-group-claims-us-french-warplanes-behind-explosions-at-fujairah-port-uae-officials-deny/
youtube.com/watch?v=gtS_Vvez4ms
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQcW-iKcjKo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NnSgVHgbk9s
youtube.com/watch?v=OBT8opp_U9w&list=PLglPQHsv33Vw7EbRzttods7QZOeEsBgND&index=52&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=NCbsKzB4S_g
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-s-300-system-spotted-in-us-at-test-range-photo/
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/us-suggests-india-dump-russias-s-400-and-purchase-their-patriot-system/
youtube.com/watch?v=TR9TQPMpc6w
nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JQnQsQ35zc4
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-captures-3-towns-in-northwestern-hama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder to ignore the spamming offtopic mutt retard

Finally a proper fucking OP

Attached: 1546814885040.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

I come here for the military photos and stay for the frens

>MBRAAAP

Attached: 1548219824889.gif (400x298, 3.52M)

Attached: DEATH TO AMERICA 1.png (798x515, 361K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Og7JS8mcp3c

This

Attached: BiG.jpg (720x1024, 170K)

don't forget the assblasted sunnis and jews

Fuck Assad, Suheil for president!

youtube.com/watch?v=uAYukM1FiT4

No, we can't let him have much power or there'll be no ladybois left for the rest of us.

Attached: tiger27.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Attached: real jihad.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

Just saw a video of rebels beheading an SAA soldier. Is there any actual good news these days?

Notice how he moved on from the feminine Bois(who had long hair and dsl) in the early photos, to the cute twinks in the more recent ones. Truly a man of taste.

Attached: IMG_20190513_124429.jpg (591x595, 112K)

OH SHIT: Al-Karkat and Midan Ghazal have been recaptured by the rebels.

I hope the Tiger Forces were able to retreat in good shape.

Attached: sandnigger.jpg (480x360, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKdrNGbZpwI

Attached: Saudi reading a Houthi's power level.png (160x160, 28K)

Of course

B(r)e(a)st Germany
Be(a)st Germany
Best Germany

Attached: 6ff3866577fdd24b8071cbe542b3030d.jpg (736x845, 161K)

>#Turkey calls on #Syria to halt #Hama operation as they prepare to invade SDF-held areas

This shit is conufsing

>Militants kill 6 civilians in new attack on Christian city in northwest Hama

almasdarnews.com/article/militants-kill-6-civilians-in-new-attack-on-christian-city-in-northwest-hama/

Why is the US supporting anyone who kills Christians?

They're not Anglo-Saxon White Protestants.

Because American politicians are globalist jews who hate Christians.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjbHmnu7BnM

Welcome to Middle East geopolitics. Where everyone is a hypocrite and Israel gets blamed for everything.

you working on that card game?

>Imagine feeling bad for Israel

Attached: FB_IMG_1557532756993.jpg (720x828, 51K)

I'm tired of my listless life, mister FSB agent. Please whisk me from my home and waterboard me and send me to Syria as a brainwashed Monarch'd fake jihadist.

>Israel gets blamed
>implying that's wrong thing

I'm not the one the works on those.

You can only scapegoat so much.

R&U Videos
youtube.com/watch?v=NnSgVHgbk9s
youtube.com/watch?v=cA0iWJ6fDV0

Kek

>ELN Rebel leader dies in combat with Colombian Army troops
— The leader of the commission Camilo Cien Fuegos of the National Liberation Army of Colombia (ELN), alias "Darío", died in a combat with troops of the Colombian Army in the department of Arauca, border with Venezuela, reported this Saturday sources military.

In the same operation carried out in the town of Arauquita, three guerrillas of the National Liberation Army (ELN), who were part of the security of the dejected, were also captured, the Army said in a statement.

The authorities did not report the identity of those captured of those who said they are known with the aliases of "Sombra", "Negro" and "Daniel".

elpitazo.net/internacional/cabecilla-del-eln-muere-en-combate-con-tropas-del-ejercito-colombiano/

Once again, Commies btfo

Attached: Screenshot_703.png (315x773, 55K)

>Israel gets blamed for everything.
>Implying that's incorrect

Attached: CIA nigger.jpg (765x1024, 64K)

So who's winning?

Kek

I think that Israel gets blamed for a lot of shit that Britain does.

(((Anon5)))

Attached: Awoo JEW - Jewish States of America.png (900x1000, 87K)

Bashar the lion

Britain ain't shit these days. The time when they were playing games with the world as their sandbox is gone

Attached: Punished Bashar.jpg (1000x541, 86K)

Middle Eastern countries have been getting Israeli weapons to fight each other for decades. Used by both the countries themselves and the proxy groups they have.

As much as the Middle East "hates" Israel, they hate each other more as the long history of that region has shown.

The world is a big table, there is plenty of space and seats at it. It's not all hogged up by a single group, rules and regulations have been put in to stop that from happening.

>t. regulus

Attached: ABSOLUTE STATE OF MONARCH CUCKS.jpg (1183x766, 322K)

Britain has two great weapons. Covert action and banking. They run the intelligence game quite well and have access to all of the US's information since at least 1943. They also control half of the world's offshore wealth by way of the City of London and the Overseas Territories.

KSA doesn't hate Israel.

In fact KSA, UAE, Jordan and Oman can almost be called allies of Israel.

They're allies the same way Turkey and the EU are allies.

> syria.liveuamap.com/

Looking at the map here, the actual city of Idlib should not be the primary objective.

Everything else is fair game.

If SAA really wanted to cut off the "moderate rebels" from support and escape, they could take the entire Syrian Border with Turkey, stopping of course at the Turkish controlled part of Syria.

Surround the rats and watch them ripe each other to shreds.

Something to put on the table after the M4 and M5 highways area's are fully secured.

This desu but it still counts I think

Israel is pulling the strings with American help

I mean yeah but i doubt they compare to the US in the geopolitics front. They like to pretend to, going as far as joining the Iraq war just to play with the big boys

Latakia has been a meat grinder just because of this strategy. Solid gold high ground is going to cost lives that the SAA themselves can't necessarily spend.

Even Telesur is noticing it
youtube.com/watch?v=liKtnTDXkCc

Attached: page x bump.png (355x259, 73K)

>The home ownership rate in the presented European countries extended from 51.4 percent in Germany to as much as 96.8 percent in Romania.
>More developed European countries, such as France or Germany, tended to have a lower home ownership rate compared to the frontier countries, such as Lithuania or Slovakia.
>More developed
Note, only ex-COMECON can afford to live in their own apartments, while Westerners rent housing and depend on rentiers.
>m-mmuh commieblocks
BTFO

statista.com/statistics/246355/home-ownership-rate-in-europe/

Attached: timeline_1411381745_1401962272_00022.jpg (612x459, 46K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=qHzqDLpPhGQ&bpctr=1557715702
>youtube.com/watch?v=qnvUDKGmx0E
>youtube.com/watch?v=bLPooDWp4XA
>youtube.com/watch?v=bLPooDWp4XA
>youtube.com/watch?v=798t7b6FsMw
>youtube.com/watch?v=JA4baP70tVc
>youtube.com/watch?v=JA4baP70tVc

Attached: 1524860604644.jpg (300x355, 38K)

When has the US ever cared about Christians? All they care about is their precious Zionist colony.

>protestants
Consider this a form of revenge for European wars of religion en masse and massacre de la Saint Barthelemy in particular

The US only "cares" about anyone when it needs to generate a pretext for a war.

Attached: 1555207465470.jpg (877x671, 58K)

>page 23

>#Lebanon-based news group claims US, French warplanes behind explosions at Fujairah Port, #UAE officials deny (link: aml.ink/CzTNV) aml.ink/CzTNV #Iran

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/lebanon-based-news-group-claims-us-french-warplanes-behind-explosions-at-fujairah-port-uae-officials-deny/
lanes-behind-explosions-at-fujairah-port

God damn, bold claims.

What you guys think of such possibility?

youtube.com/watch?v=gtS_Vvez4ms
Yemen's Houthi forces begun withdrawing from the port of Hodeidah on Saturday, as part of the UN-brokered deal to end the four-year conflict.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQcW-iKcjKo
A rocket attack killed four children and a woman in the Christian-majority town of Suqaylabiyah, in northwest Syria, on Sunday, according to Syrian state media SANA

>If SAA really wanted to cut off the "moderate rebels" from support and escape, they could take the entire Syrian Border with Turkey, stopping of course at the Turkish controlled part of Syria.

You talk as if there aren't Turkish military in idlib preventing SAA from doing that.

Turkey(protection and funding) and USA (Funding and weapon supply) are the only reason terrorists are alive

Your witchhunt really glows.

Attached: 678675645457445.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

can anyone please help me
I've got this one Syrian song stuck in my head, it's not God, Syria, Bashar and I'm pretty sure the youtube channel that had the video of it bad banned but it was called something like "We are your men O Bashar" the chorus in English was something like "We are you men Bashar, this is our vow you to you" I can't find it anywhere please help
I can't be the only autist who listens to some Baathist music

Turkish military sends more reinforcements to Idlib to stop Syrian Army advance
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NnSgVHgbk9s
R&U

Movie about the defense of hodeidah, when?

Attached: mrap graveyard hodeidah.webm (854x481, 2.68M)

I guess they fortify just Idlib, not the contested areas.

It's called having mobile citizens, people can travel throughout the country in search of the job which makes the whole country developed. While in excommies everybody packs into capital cities.

Unlike most of outer/pol/, /sg/ dwellers have jobs and personal life.

> having mobile citizens
So, just another synonym for unemployment and creating an atomic society?

Attached: а3.png (405x393, 111K)

It's called ne7na rjalak ya bashar in arabic. Hope it helps.

Is it this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=OBT8opp_U9w&list=PLglPQHsv33Vw7EbRzttods7QZOeEsBgND&index=52&t=0s

I think it's this one, correct?
youtube.com/watch?v=NCbsKzB4S_g

What's this?

>Russian S-300 system spotted in US at test range (photo)

>The US is known to have purchased at least one S-300 devoid of its electronics in the 1990s, with an American and Israeli military delegation reportedly sent to Ukraine last year to get acquainted with an upgraded version of the air defence system after Russia sent S-300s to Syria.

>A military blogger has posted a satellite photo of what he believes is an S-300 system operating at a test range “somewhere in the USA.”

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-s-300-system-spotted-in-us-at-test-range-photo/

Bye bye S-300. US and Israel win

Based and ownership pilled
>Mobile citizens

Le rootless cosmopolitan meme

>The US is known to have purchased at least one S-300 devoid of its electronics in the 1990s,
lel

yes thank you so fucking much

S-300 by itself is not really a threat, it has to be used together with long-range reconaissance radars, and either ambush incoming jets, or threaten them by actively protecting certain areas.
See, the proper way S-300 has to be used is by sending it into unknown location, mask it up, and only reveal itself while in actual combat, while all the work of finding targets is made by reconaissance troops.

If Pompeo cancelled meeting, that's mean there's no deal.
Lack of conversation is rather bad, than good.

>US suggests #India dump #Russia’s S-400 and purchase their Patriot System

>Washington has suggested that Delhi choose Terminal High Altitude Area Defence (THAAD) and Patriot Advance Capability (PAC-3) anti-aircraft missile systems over Russia’s S-400s, the Indian newspaper Hindustan Times reports.

>If India went ahead with the purchase, it could face sanctions from the US under a 2017 federal law that targeted Russia (as well as North Korea and Iran) with sanctions and prohibited any other nation from negotiating defence deals with these countries. Moscow has slammed the law as a declaration of “all-out trade war”.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/us-suggests-india-dump-russias-s-400-and-purchase-their-patriot-system/

>Buy our shit system or face sanctions

This is insanely disrespectful

>"let us bomb Iran"
>"why?"
>"reeeeeeeeeeee sanctions"
Why even bother talking to us, our government is a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=TR9TQPMpc6w

If India gives in to such threats it will only cost them more eventually.

Ah yes! The most famous capitalist principle of barring competition from the market because you can't compete.

Your 5G Phone Won’t Hurt You. But Russia Wants You to Think Otherwise. - The New York Times
nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html

Attached: 15426962147740.jpg (300x300, 92K)

Evil Ruskies >:(

> Why even bother talking to us, our government is a joke
Something in your government remember me of Era of Stagnation in Soviet Union.

Like ideology noone belives in and propaganda from every toaster?

Most popular democrat is Biden. Highly likely next elections will be Trump (73) vs Biden (77).

Attached: night.png (1080x1920, 26K)

you're welcome fren

It was a Belarusian complex, not Ukrainian.

More like a rapidly becoming obsolete ideology that doesnt meet the needs of modernity, while everyone is still pretending that it's ok

Anyone got a good rundown of what happened to those UAE tanker ships?

S 300 is a meme. IRL it's bunch of different systems created in different time for different purposes.

> Anyone got a good rundown of what happened to those UAE tanker ships?

Attached: 1557733593023.png (587x330, 250K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JQnQsQ35zc4

I can't remember any gainz

Attached: 15498961567951.png (1918x1078, 2.14M)

>Lavrov will receive Chinese FM Wang Yi in Sochi today. Same agenda items as with Pompeo tomorrow: Venezuela, Syria, Korea, Iran.

Anyone

Attached: 15332172788490.jpg (960x874, 248K)

>page 8

Attached: 1554976044683.webm (204x360, 1.39M)

We got fresh gains
>Minutes ago, a source from the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) told Al-Masdar that the Tiger Forces had captured three towns from the jihadist rebels in the northwestern countryside of the Hama Governorate. According to the source, the Syrian Arab Army imposed full control over the towns of Hawash, Tal Hawash, and Al-Jabriyah after a brief battle with the jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and the Turkish-backed National Liberation Front.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-captures-3-towns-in-northwestern-hama/