Why are 15 year old girls allowed to upload videos of themselves dressing like this?

Why are 15 year old girls allowed to upload videos of themselves dressing like this?

Attached: 1528221361492.webm (640x800, 2.01M)

sure

>15

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

It's okay if she's not on the clock

fat bitch

who is this puta?

fuck you pedo baiting kike

I'd like to cut off those milkers and fry them.

What would Hitler think of her?

Attached: 1557602001356.webm (640x1136, 924K)

Well since I'm 16
I'm not complaining if you know what i mean

how is that pedo?

>pedo

Attached: 1541585549258.webm (608x1080, 723K)

in Germany she's legal.

So that the jews can push their child sex agenda, put us back at the dark age where selling off our 14 year old daughters for marriage in exchange for business deals and materialistic advantages.

too big

>15
I literally dont care if shes 13. If she has honkers like that i would go in raw if given the chance and risk prison time (because i think i would get away with it). I know im a piece of shit but at least im not a dishonest faggot.

mati

Attached: 1530402937568.webm (640x1136, 808K)

I see this thread all the time fuck off

>(because i think i would get away with it)
t. Sam Hyde

How the fuck is it pedo bait? Are you saying this girl's life and existence is pedo bait? 15 isn't pedo, retard.

>giant milkers
>pedo

Attached: 1539048431724.jpg (640x640, 67K)

You americans bitching about "hurr durr we can't fuck underage women who are already an active sexual life because is not right" are cancer. Say to me you would deny a one night stand with that teen. I dare you

> Implying you are not an eyesore
> Implying you would say it's ok if her ID shows a 8 instead o a 5

Fucking moralist.

Attached: Because this is cancer.jpg (442x298, 36K)

Something about the way she does...everything with that stupid fucking look on her face makes me not lament any terrible thing that happens to her.

It would be cool if they could have those massive titties and not be egocentric and arrogant as hell at the same time

>I see a political thread that I don't like more than once so fuck off
no u

Attached: 1532338137437(2).webm (960x540, 1.95M)

I refuse to believe this is a 15 year old

Sharia time

Attached: _76928488_caliphate_flag.jpg (624x351, 30K)

>mating for life and pairing people up based on merit before they become divorce prone degenerates is bad

omg i hope to fuck a girl like that before i die. i don't care if she's not that pretty i just want to feel the body. plz let there be a god i am a good person reward me

If she's 15 I'm the Sultan of Brunei. She looks like she's had at least three kids.

Attached: 1427260850850.png (226x207, 121K)

Reminder that this girl was 13 when this pic started floating around the internet

Attached: claire abbott.jpg (580x465, 29K)

Estrogen in food/water supply
Unfortunately females that develop like this hit the wall sooner.

Yeah, and you are the same fags that cry about how Muslims are pedophiles and get pissed off whenever we talk about how Muslim men are having consentual sex with underage Polish girls. You are disgusting hypocrites and thank God there is a white genocide.

Attached: euroweek2-750x564.jpg (750x564, 47K)

I wouldn't

Fuck you moron, there´s virtually no fucking mental difference between a 15 and a 25 year old these days.
Only 10 years more of mileage on that used up cunt.
BTW, this budding roastie is already quite fat actually.
That´s quite a pouch hiding under those milkies.

Attached: 7yah.png (1502x1170, 647K)

No one cares about Poland.

This.

Also only retarded incels who thinks that having strong moral principles are gonna increase the chance of getting laid think is wrong.

I dare every one bitching about it is father/brother of a young girl and want to remain her virgin until the age of 30.

Attached: Braian-san!.jpg (712x894, 108K)

>Shifting women back into a culture where they're treated as a currency is a good idea
I'm all for monogamy, arranged marriages, and partnering from young ages for mutually and locally beneficial causes; but I don't like the idea of a chinaman working in the country raising a daughter to be pretty to send her to the city to be somebodies paid mistress to send home an extra 1K every now and then.
Sounds like an idea a shekel seeker would like to me.

How are 15 year Olds allowed to have breasts like that
And age doesn't matter, if you fuck someone looking like that then you're not a pedo

It's the huge amount of fatty nutrition she's consuming.

It's telling her body to become reproductive sooner before another famine comes around.

Hanz Müller here got a point.

Attached: EuphoricSmoggyBagworm-size_restricted.gif (250x250, 954K)

You are 6 years late for sharia time.
Find another one

I prefer girls like Lt. Corbis for my pedophilic fantasies. Big honkers are one thing but a girl with a mind is something else.

Imagine being so brain dead you leave your underage daughters alone with sexually frustrated brown men

what is that, a hamburger on toast instead of bun? all that meat is why she's fat. she needs to either cut back on hamburgers or eat a leaner meat, if ya know what i mean...

Hmmmm

Attached: SmartSelect_20190512-210513_Google.jpg (603x536, 180K)

Because of genetics and what we put in our food. So chicks her age are stacked like a motherfucker and prime for some dick

If she has between 13-25 it's almost impossible find a bitch mentally stable. Seriously, if they not think they're the center of the universe for being a cock magnet then they have confidence and self esteem problems with suicidal tendences.

If you find one with that body and no mental illness fuck her till you cock gets burned for such friction with her holes.

Attached: Apártense.jpg (552x306, 11K)

Imagine being so retarded, that you claim that your people are being "genocided" just because a few adult Muslim men are mating with underage European girls.

she's just a latina goblina

>that chestlet
LOL

i heard it's very common in europe

Attached: 1553182607190.webm (540x960, 1.18M)

wouldnt
she's nigbait

Because she is now in her physical prime and already at peak fertility.

If we lived in a sane society, she would already be in her courting phase for marriage and be married by the age of 18. Thus giving her plenty of time in her prime breeding years to have kids, and keeping her away from the cock carousel.

Daily reminder that the 18 year old age of consent was put in place by the early feminists and goes against nature.

>Leaving your frustrated daughters to allah ackbars
>Send them to me instead. Trust me, I won't exploit their youthful retarded female brains ;)
You're no different.

Name of this semon demon?