en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1535300402529.jpg (598x714, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MH9vK
youtube.com/watch?v=a3wAVITQM1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

lol

Christ was never circumcised.

Imagine not venerating a physical remain of the whole divine source of universal creation as something great.

Attached: 1557741210848.jpg (1400x1400, 222K)

>Imagine not venerating a physical remain of the whole divine source of universal creation as something great.
> mfw
Shut up burger

Attached: Thinkin snek.jpg (712x682, 21K)

>Christ was never circumcised.
did you think about what you just said?

Attached: 1546157565257.png (672x576, 247K)

Draw close to the Christ of the Lord

Attached: 1557013959567.jpg (640x749, 117K)

wtf wtf is wrong with amerimutts

the religion divide on Jow Forums is the same as tyhe europe/muttland divide, why is that?

Attached: america2.webm (372x526, 1.28M)

Attached: 1524238379782.jpg (585x720, 43K)

>Being French

lol

Jesus is the son of God he is fully divine and fully human

>unironically shilling christkikery during european hours on Jow Forums
go away mutt

Attached: this makes sense to the schizo.gif (300x305, 9K)

Based.

Attached: heh.jpg (480x360, 20K)

samefag

>they start calling me insane so I ll shut them up by saying everyone talking to me is infact the same person

Attached: 1527727659372.png (218x231, 6K)

Attached: 48540.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Why do they keep trying to make christcuckery cool Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555022804775.jpg (474x474, 23K)

Attached: 43c.jpg (480x272, 22K)

>Why do they keep trying to make christcuckery cool Jow Forums?
because its all mutts have

Attached: yummy.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Attached: laff 1.png (750x867, 308K)

We need to keep this thread alive

Attached: 1557595281376.png (326x1510, 738K)

OP is the "commie" antifa from another thread. these are organized leftypol raids, i shit you not.

Also i never bought into the natsoc bullshit to begin with. to me it is just a whole lot of making the state your god, just idol worshiping of modern machine minded twats.

Jesus Christ, the God-man, was a hebrew, of the tribe of Judah. He is coming soon to judge the living and the dead. till then we do as He told us. that is to build families and communities and nations, and fight the global cabal of antichrist, who say they are jews but are not.

sage shill threads.

>OP is the "commie" antifa from another thread.
no I m not
you re just insane

>Also i never bought into the natsoc bullshit to begin with.
oh wow who could have seen this coming the christkike doesnt give a shit about his people or country, he s just here to make the right wing christian lmao

>Jesus Christ, the God-man, was a hebrew, of the tribe of Judah. He is coming soon to judge the living and the dead. till then we do as He told us.
Amen.

Attached: american christians.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>BOOO BOOOO ANTIFA KEK COMMIE
go worship your kike on a stick you subhuman retard mutt

Attached: 1557444670794.jpg (1800x900, 296K)

Gross but divine. Would absolutely appreciate and feel blessed by it while simultaneously feeling disturbed.

death to america unironically

Attached: AMERICA.webm (450x450, 996K)

>Would absolutely appreciate and feel blessed by it

Attached: 1549545076251.png (550x543, 50K)

Attached: 1522112730962.png (550x543, 50K)

nobody is "making Christianity cool". Christ is not cool, He is the Almighty. why are you leftypol fags so obsessed with appearances and trying to be relatable ?

btw OB is a Christian.

sage threads made by leftypol shills.

where does christianity disagree with leftism? is it the universalism? is it the humanism? is it the cuckery? name one thing where christianity is different from leftism?

IN FACT, LIBERALISM IS ENTIRELY BASED ON GOD GIVEN RIGHTS

Jews seem so lit sometimes

Attached: 1557443470052.png (959x622, 1.01M)

based

Attached: 1557541995828.gif (498x345, 250K)

KEKED

sometimes

Attached: 1547404866494.jpg (640x640, 39K)

also, turn the other cheek is the literal definition of leftism

you guys are leftypol queers fighting for tranny rights and gibs for "people of color". all your intellectuals are khazar agents of antichrist.

yes, and you inadvertently revealed yourself as the corny antifa queerbait posting in the thread. yid subversion does not work here. back to leftypol.

Attached: 625424662426.jpg (911x374, 54K)

>you guys are leftypol queers fighting for tranny rights and gibs for "people of color". all your intellectuals are khazar agents of antichrist.
do you guys just try to appear as insane and unhinged as possible to prove that your side is entirely composed of insane people for the lurkers?

>yid subversion does not work here.
but you worship yids

Attached: 1546626389279.png (200x176, 61K)

preach brotha!

Attached: 1534009037798.jpg (916x687, 58K)

That's not the Book of Mormon and the US flag.

dont be daft. liberty, equality, fraternity. the motto of the freemasonic jacobins. to destroy nations and institute a paradise on earth and eradicate Christianity. it is an inversion. natsoc bullshit is more of the same, based on khazar scholarship of secular machine minds.

jacobinism is godless worship of the state. both commies and nazis are part of this NWO mindset. an inversion of the church.

your works will fail as nobody trusts you godless fucks.

khazars are not hebrews leftypol faggot. go back to your cuckstianity board.

commies will hang. so will nazis when their true colors are shown and see they are just cryptocommies.

Yeah, you can throw buzzwords around while everyone else in the thread quotes your kike book.

>natsoc bullshit is more of the same, based on khazar scholarship of secular machine minds.
>khazars are not hebrews leftypol faggot
>go back to your cuckstianity board.
wait WHAT

Attached: pills-time-pharmacy-and-medicine-concept-HH0NRR.jpg (1268x1390, 92K)

Attached: onlyscizophrenicscanunderstandthis.png (300x305, 21K)

where does the seal of solomon come from? why is it on israels flag? who are the khazars? why is kabbalism just disguised hermeticism? why are leftypol shills so keen on pushing khazars as hebrews? why are leftypol shills larping as natsocs?

there is so much subversion to unravel. your phony memes even reveal their ignorance. back to leftypol shill.

I fucking hate boomers

Attached: 1556421476201.jpg (184x184, 14K)

so if you heat up god he turns into jesus?

Attached: 1526674773896.jpg (600x539, 58K)

>christcuck has to go full spaghetti mind to explain simple human nature and historical events

>where does the seal of solomon come from?
solomon
>who are the khazars?
some retarded turks who converted to judaism and cut their dicks off
>why is kabbalism just disguised hermeticism?
its not
>why are leftypol shills so keen on pushing khazars as hebrews?
they re not?
>why are leftypol shills larping as natsocs?
they re not?

Attached: 1542256077764.png (571x529, 131K)

Not if you apply proper amounts of pressure

natsoc is a creation of the same kinds of minds as the commies. godless secular control of a servile society.

khazars are not hebrews.

you shills were exposed. we know there are ongoing antichristian raids from leftypol.

and you are a faggot.

what? misinterpreting the sermon on the mount? good work twat. show flag, shill.

yes it is. so you are into the occult to eh? yes kabbalism is pure hermeticism. the star of david isnt even associated with david or solomon, and isnt even hebrew. and yeah you are leftypol. please go back.

Ah, yes, irrational responses to predetermined stimuli. Reveal yourself further.

so you don't believe in freedom, human rights and "no greek or jew, only christian" or whatever the fuck?

is it not a boomer meme?

sad. imagine not knowing the holy trinity is merely Anu (Yahweh) and his 2 sons Enlil and Enki who were his right and left hand commanders from the Sumerian tablets that predate the bible.

>khazars are not hebrews.
yes that is correct congratulation

>you shills were exposed. we know there are ongoing antichristian raids from leftypol.
ok link then you senile fuck?
show me the thread

its not like we cant just go there and check
nigger spam filter

just type the thread number

Attached: 1548453754591.jpg (601x600, 145K)

Attached: png.png (680x680, 212K)

Everyone hates the French

i believe greeks or jews or whoever can be Christian. I do believe in the idea that men should be free to practice virtue.

>sad. imagine not knowing the holy trinity is merely Anu (Yahweh) and his 2 sons Enlil and Enki
yes please tell me more about hebrew demons

Attached: God.jpg (875x789, 507K)

sad you just keep losing wars to us you moor'd bastard

Attached: 1554030419492.png (757x615, 184K)

Oh, its a terrible argument, the kind that would only be given by someone whose theological background is "i go to church nearly every sunday". But the response is far more telling. "Bad christian arguments" is quite the meme, if you will, and it reveals a certain type of character. They have seen the argument before, laughed at it before, and most importantly, long before they joined this comversation, they were conditioned to compare the argument to a given opposition group.

You, my friend, frequented reddit in the year 2014.

then what's the fucking difference between you and liberty, fraternity and equality?

yeah, but you're still not making an argument faggot

>vapor is not water
>water is not ice
ok retard

>yes please tell me more about hebrew demons
how does the picture you posted not conflict with what you just said, and not add credence to what i said?

this one

but you knew this. the faux commie even accidentally alluded to being from france based on one of his faggoty replies, and couldnt help but slip in some antichristian seething.

for some reason you lgbt commie fucks have a hatred of Christ. there is even a place on leftypol focusing on antichristian raids.

odd that these commies hate Christ over everything else. shows who the army of antichrist is.

>yeah

Attached: 1549696676312.png (500x411, 81K)

>christcucks are dumb enough to think that Jesus' foreskin would be preserved

>and not add credence to what i said?
oh but it does, here is the same with higher definition, all praise him!

Attached: God 5.jpg (640x442, 45K)

we're on the same side retard

Americans often have such muddied ancestry and don't know their ancestors language so they need to adopt a foreign religion and culture to cope with the loss of their ancestral ones. It's quite sad really to see them defend it to their last breath when they should be using that breath looking into their history.

Attached: 1538876490276.jpg (1000x667, 137K)

Its a roman church thing. They're desperate to reinforce their unfounded 'position' of superiority.

>this one
are you fucking retarded this is a thread on Jow Forums
show me the 8ch /leftypol/ thread where you claimed
>OP is the "commie" antifa from another thread. these are organized leftypol raids, i shit you not.
show me you schizoid lier

>we're on the same side retard
I will never be on the same side as a m*meflag, let alone a r*dd*t*r, you have to go back

Attached: 1549474577612s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

that is an image from the northern kingdom around the reign of omri or ahab, some of the worst idolater kings to ever reign. they blasphemously placed Yahweh as the ugaritic El.

the books of kings and chronicles talk about this. and how the northern kingdom fell away from the temple worship of judah.

a pretty big one. those come only by the hand of God. you fucks would try and create this yourselves in your hubris. tikkun olam. you guys dont even know you are controlled by the khazaran fucks.

>memeflag

Attached: e3990a895867863b83c15045bc4520e19d2d9f4ebdbab78bf31d9ac7faf510e5.png (751x684, 683K)

>those come only by the hand of God.
funny you say that, because that's how the mason s describe them. God-given rights. Did you even read Loki, you mentally ill boomer?

yes

Attached: 1542257308802.png (446x435, 79K)

archive.is/MH9vK

here is the archived thread that exposed the leftypol raid operation you fucks are pulling. also someone doxxed a slav immigrant to sweden who was particularly into making the antichristian threads.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

Attached: 829356c05062a00d35db2964dd7a3c71b10a67c9fad1f89ff7906838d80710c6.jpg (748x704, 87K)

what god do the masons worship? spare me the boomer meme only shills use it anymore. now every redditor shits on stupid boomers.

>archive.is/MH9vK
ok lets see
the only source in the thread is this video

youtube.com/watch?v=a3wAVITQM1g
I cant be bothered to watch it, its 8 minutes long and really boring, from what I gather its a norwegian(pagan) talking about the early history of christianity in his country

the Op of the thread you posted is completely insane and rambling about the comments he posted

what does any of this have to do with /leftypol/

too old to turn your memeflag off?

Attached: 1530566320250.jpg (476x477, 22K)

help then

Attached: 1430109051542.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

The absolute fucking state

very comfy

are you out of words?

Attached: 1548201603062.png (572x396, 112K)

Imagine just imagine being a Christcuck in 2019. Oh no no

Attached: Alhamdulilah feelsgoodman.png (257x216, 147K)

Bump

Whatever they have done, they only helped our cause, they only helped us see what more is wrong with our society, and that we must change if we want to triumph. I thank them for showing that christcuckery was, is and never will be fit for the White Race. Everyone should abandon this kiked globalist religion and go back to their respective religions

>why do (((they))) make a religion based on worshipping a jew, cool?
Gee idk, cant figure it out..

>and go back to their respective religions
>brazil

legit question how does that work in a country of mutts?

best solution I see is to convert to shinto or something similar

isnt catholicism a european thing?

This is stupid, water is the name given to H2O so all of those three are water in different states

>isnt catholicism a european thing?

Attached: 1529773208207.gif (403x360, 111K)

This is something I've been thinking about lately. You see, before colonizers came to the American continents, there were a few civilizations here, plus the small "villages", and each with their own belief. The natives got breed or killed the fuck out, so for the breeded ones, I'd say to research and adopt the religion of their ancestors, same for the niggers and whites

jesus's name originally was Yawhea, which is the god the jews worship
christcuckery started in israel, which is in the ME, aka sandniggers, so yeah, has no bounds to europeans

retard should put there liquid....

>he's shitposting instead of guillotining Mr Macaroni man and his granny tranny wife
Sad! Many such cases, folks!

Attached: 1557437730918.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)