Whites in Sports

Jow Forums, what do you think the phenomenon behind whites dominating in Hockey vs. other sports? I’m not aware of another sport other than motorized sports that is dominated by Whites. Also Hockey is probably the most Based sport there is unlike the majority of other sports where you are not allowed to fight. What’s your take on this?

Attached: A06B7F97-4A90-4B6C-A62B-16AE3C553644.jpg (664x443, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhl.com/community/hockey-is-for-everyone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's only a matter of time before even hockey gets blacked. Curling is /ourgame/

>sport on ice
>surprised it's dominated by people from cold climates

True about Curling. Maybe I misspoke. Maybe winter sports is our thing?

Costs money for equipment and a racecar. Keeps the nigs out. Pretty easy to steal soccer cleats and a ball though

The preponderance of blacks in sports is mostly down to the fact that trying to become a professional athlete is a dumb career choice if you have a better option, which is often not the case for poor minorities. Blacks have a slightly higher density of fast twtich muscle fibers, which makes them a little faster (compared to whites being a little stronger), but it's not a significant enough factor to explain the disparity - it's mostly socioeconomic. Same reason why there are so many island beaner baseball players, becoming an MLB player is one of the only ways out of a life of tropical poverty for those people

And this

Hahaha very true. I just was thinking about all this since I’ve been watching playoffs.

Blacks respect sports, so they wouldn't be involved in a sport where the players regularly start beating up each other like hockey

Well said. It’s very interesting how that all plays out in these things.

Winter sports are almost all white. I fear hockey though will eventually become blacked since it is much more mainstreamed.

Skiing, snowboarding, triathlon, curling and I'm sure other wintet sports will remain white for quite some time.

>t.nigger
Blacks don't respect anything

Attached: 1557744688454.jpg (960x902, 48K)

There are several reasons why blacks dominate a lot of pro sports. They have undeniable athletic ability but there are other reasons too. They reach physical maturity earlier and thus attract the attention of talent scouts who are stalking high schools. this grants them a massive advantage in getting their foot in the door of pro sports. Lastly, there is a superstition among many coaches that blacks are just better at sports period. These old guys like to watch blacks sweat and bet on a winner. It's big bucks here in the southern states (no pun intended).

Hockey requires more than grabbing something and taking off with it (which is second nature to niggers). I don’t think it will ever become blacked because it’s an expensive sport, it’s in a cold climate, and requires an entire building to play in if you don’t live up north.

That’s a very true point there user. I am so sick and tired of white dudes talking to me about big jiggabos. They are all like “Hey man, did you see Tyree Gibbons make that throw!? So sick!” I always cringe when people talk to me about football teams or basketball teams cause all they can tell me are so slave names, never anything of context. I live down south too, these people don’t even watch Hockey. Whenever I go a sports bar or some shit they never have a hockey package. Guess it’s just like you say, old white dudes rooting for their favorite Nigs to do what their Jewish masters train them too do.

We can only Hope user. We can only hope.

It's rather simple. Niggers think that they'll drown if the ice melts, thus the vast majority won't participate. It's a win-win, imo. They don't want to drown, and we don't want them on our fucking ice.

>nhl.com/community/hockey-is-for-everyone

It's already happening. The token nigger of the league was on the cover of NHL19

PK Subban is a has-been. They would've been better off going with someone line Simmons or Evander Kane. NBC shoved PK down our throat so fucking much that we just got tired of him and his bullshit. At least Simmons and Kane aren't dirty.

Yeah, and there are players who had an even better year that Subban. I don’t think they will reach those communities though. They don’t seem to like Hockey too much and I’m perfectly okay with that.

I would contest that Simmons and Kane can be pretty ruff at times. I just think Subban is over glorified probably due to the fact he is black.

EA doesn't pick the person based on who has the best seasons. It's actually picked by fans. The season prior I (and possibly a botnet that I may or may not have had access too) assisted greatly in getting Tarasenko on the cover.

>It's only a matter of time before even hockey gets blacked

Attached: 511325432.png (1228x784, 889K)

>It's only a matter of time before even hockey gets blacked.
Golden Knights were a mistake

Attached: 76543243.png (1290x828, 1.11M)