What is it specifically that makes women worse leaders than men?

What is it specifically that makes women worse leaders than men?

Attached: image.png (650x400, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
youtube.com/watch?v=g116xBuHQJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

empathy.
women are too compassionate.
good leadership requires leaders to behave in a completely dispassionate way as leadership often requires taking personal embarrassments or causing suffering o others for the greater good

They didn't evolve to lead, but to be lead wherever their instincts call them to, even if it's off the side of a cliff with the rest of the herd.

have sex, future is female

there's only one thing they're good at swallowing, and it isn't pride

obvious bait is obvious

To be fair.. Dani knew that Cersi wouldn't give up. Dani knew that the bells could be one of her tricks. Granted she shouldn't have destroyed the whole fucking city... but she was kinda smart to not just jump off the dragon and start celebrating.

FUCK THE SHOWRITERS, FUUUUUUUUCK U D&D FUCKING CANCER NIGGERS HOPE U DIE OF AIDS. FUCKING RETARDS, HOW DARE U RUIN MY FAVORITE SHOW. DUMB AND DUMBERER EVERYONE, BIG APPLAUSE.

please stfu

This is tame compaired to Gundam.

Attached: cheekycunt.jpg (349x413, 28K)

did you forget to take your hrt this morning

>cant get sex
>goes nuclear like elliot rodger on city killing kids, women and holocausting everyone
she is literally femcel, this happened because John did not fuck her.

Insufficient autism, aka generalized abstract problem solving ability that focuses on independent solution development instead of social solution acquisition. Broadly speaking, women find the answer to a question by asking other people; men find the answer to a question by thinking through it. There are advantages and disadvantages to each method, and a mixture of both is optimal, but leadership typically requires a lot of trailblazing, thinking on your feet problem solving for which the aforementioned autistic / masculine problem solving is better suited.

PrettyPincess Syndrome and PMS

The fact we have raped women since the beginning of time. They dont have the same experience as us, ya know?

>literaly give up, soldiers drop swords etc
lol. IT was secret redpill that women let in niggers to white cities and shitskins start to slaughter disarmed blonde blue eyed lannsiters anyway, dothraki running around raping and pillaging, emotion wreck woman cunt killing her homeland because she did not get her way etc.

Women genuinely can't comprehend the concepts of duty, honour, or respect. They take everything personally, lack compassion, and want power for the sake of it; they embody everything a good leader shouldn't be.

Raging hormones and self destructive behavior.

if you liked season 8 you are literally fucking retarded, sorry m8, showriting is so objectively bad it hurts.

Attached: spoiler-filled-memes-for-the-game-of-throne-addicts-25-11.jpg (600x516, 33K)

>they're batshit
Agreed

>What is it specifically that makes women worse leaders than men?

the lack of brain.

just for starters: Women have 50% less Synapsis in their brains.
50% !!!

They should've made it 2 seasons. 1 for the whitewalkers, 1 for 7 kingdoms. It feels too rushed, and because of that the writing MUST be shitty. You can't compress that much into so few episodes and hope it turns out well.

Goes to show, D&D were retarded all along and worthless without George to hold their hand with his books

They can't handle their emotions and let them impact their judgement.

Attached: 1539436657_tenor.gif (352x240, 839K)

It's 100% because they're bad writers. Without George they suck, simple as that, as they ran out of books the show followed gradually and last season is the worst season so far, how the fuck do you make the last season the worst one... holy fuck, i hate them.

Turns out D&D was the true villains all along, their merciless slaughter of everyones expectations was the biggest tragedy in the series. Sept of my expectations were blown the fuck out.

Another issue, for me at least, is that with there being a 2 year period between seasons... I kinda lost interest. Then when the hype for the premiere came, I expected a lot more than what we got. I don't think my expectations would've been nearly as high if they had only gone 1 year.

They confuse strong leadership with domination.

Men have two heads with which to juggle decisions, and roughly equitable decision making power between the two. Women only have one head which is entirely used as life-support for their ego.

They don't have testosterone, and that hormone makes men better.
Also, they can't love as deeply as a men can people.
Their love is ultimately pragmatic.
Men greatest love is a brotherly, deep, selfless love.

>They don't have testosterone, and that hormone makes men better
Sorry, i din't finish it: .. makes men better under pressure.

kek, cant wait for you to write articles for a buzzfeed like site.

Attached: Ramsay_S06E09_RESZIED_FOR_INFOBOX.jpg (1593x2114, 1.02M)

This.

And add, unironically, they secretly hate other women.

>unironically watching normie-tier NPC trash

Attached: 1557570896733.png (270x360, 66K)

women have smaller brains than men and are more prone to emotional outbursts and deception. they'll do something foolish, like inviting millions of hostile people into the country. don't get me wrong, I love women. when it comes to cooking and cleaning, they definitely have an advantage over men. but when it comes to planning and security, their brains are just too small.

Shes never been hotter....

>white man's fault (again)
>"he made me burn millions"

being more agreable inately, its bad for leader ship, same reason they are more susceptible to stockholm syndrome

Higher levels of agreeableness and neuroticism. Lower physical strength. The interest in people over things really helps though.

maybe the small detail that women are worse than men at everything... have you thought about that you retard ?

they make decisions based on emotion not logic and cant help themselves from doing it.

They’re emotionally driven. Simple as that. This makes them fickle and unstable. They’re also social pack animals who are inherently more concerned with fitting in with the cultural hegemony, and as a result most are incapable of objectivity.

Women have to ask the box if any particular thing is good or bad. Logic and sound reasoning are never invited to the discussion.

Their periods

nice to see most people here are redpilled af

*led
you're right tho

saved thanks, accurate portrayal since the cut martin out of it

I thought jews were smart for getting the goyims money.

get raped, its natural

I disagree. Leaders must feel empathy in order to understand their followers. What women lack is the ability to think independently. Thinking on their own. When has a woman ever came up with a mind-bending theory?

Why is it that, when you go to certain places of the internet such as physics forums or science forums, it becomes exclusively male?

Women don't think beyond what happens in their day to day lives.

Hubris. They are used to men kissing their asses all day, they don't know how to negotiate without use of their holes.

Personal grudges over strategy

This isn't even a political board anymore, it's just incel sperging. I miss the conspiracy theories and obscure news articles.

Have sex.

They can't empathise with disposable drones.

They don't think rationally, they're just pure emotion

Nor has King's landing...

You 4channel faggot

>women
>empathy
Either you're a female, or haven't dealt with very many women for long enough yet.

>women are too compassionate.
Compassionate one moment, backstabbing in the other. Far to unreliable. Also women don't trust women so it doesn't work.

There are several things:

1) Women are not fully developed human beings. They stop growing years earlier than men do. It's often said that girls grow up faster, but the truth is that they grow up less. The brain shows the same pattern of arrested development as the muscles do: both smaller and made of less expensive, lower-performing stuff. Apart from sexual maturity, they are in all other ways more like children than men are: weaker, less intelligent, more emotional, more dependent on others. As such, they're unsuitable for leadership in the same way that children are. It makes no sense for men, fully-developed humans, to follow a partially-developed human.

2) Women's biology is more conservative, which means less variation. The way genes are expressed in women is meant to ensure adequacy rather than reach for greatness with a chance of falling flat. The greater variety in men means that some are much better suited than others, so even if the sexes had an equal average leadership potential (they don't), men would still produce much better leaders, and the demand for leaders is necessarily small in relation to the whole population. It's like with IQ: test designers bend things hard to make the male and female scores equal on average, but they still end up with far more high-IQ men.

3) Humans didn't evolve with female leaders, so where sex differences in social instincts evolved, in men these included tendencies useful for leadership, and in women there was no selection for traits specifically needed for good leadership. Women's social instincts are for: ordering children around, wheedling male providers for favors, and climbing in the pecking order among other women. All of these modes of relating to others make for terrible leadership.

This, we finally get the identity of the dancing israelis and people are talking about swordshit

All human beigns have an urge for power. We express it in different ways. Some in ways that are destructive and evil, others imagine being heroes using power to save others. But even then doing so by using power over others.
Power is a tricky thing. Because they more power people have the more they want and the more it twists corrupts and twists them and their ideals.
The only way to combat it is to set up systems that limit people from having to much.
But that is for men, who spend time contemplating their existence, how they will be judged by a higher power, who they are as a person, mastering their own minds, taming their animal instincts and controlling their emotions. They must have a complete understanding of who they are to begin to fight against the temptations that come with power. And even then, they must be limited so that they do not gain to much.
If women can not do these things, they have no chance to even begin to combat the temptations of power.

Based feminist writters show reddit and the world that women cant rule or lead without being overly emotional cunts that get people killed needlessly. Pretty based show tbhfam.

Leaders have to be tactically minded, patient, confident, and to a degree rationalistic in regards to taking risks.
Women tend to be emotional which leads to indecisive thoughts, women rarely take the initiative, women aren’t rationalistic in considering risks, women don’t generally think in a way that is tactically aggressive.
It’s not like women have none of those traits ever, it’s just that a leader needs all of them, and women never have all of them at once.

You’re thinking of a commander. Squad leaders today are almost overly considerate towards those under them.
There’s a strong sense of brotherhood, that’s something women aren’t able to achieve.

Attached: 40017AA1-0944-49B0-9CD1-21141BC4AB78.jpg (502x454, 55K)

>tfw your nephew wont give you the D

Attached: 1543076284596.jpg (650x357, 59K)

It's not as simple as 'muh emotional woman', it runs deeper than that

First of all, women are incapable of leading 50% of the world's population. Not men, women can lead men all day long. If you don't believe me go watch Twitch. A single woman can lead a nation purely with the magic between her legs. Whole nations have been destroyed for less. No, they can't lead other women. Watch women group dynamics some time as an un-involved observer and you will rapidly discover how back-stabby and awful women can be to each other. Women will poison the group and destroy a whole system before letting another woman win. These women need a man to tell them what to do because otherwise they will try to undermine the group mechanism just to get back at their 'friend'

Second of all, Women won't work with anyone they dislike and cannot work at all with people they despise. This is an outgrowth of their reproductive instinct that causes them to disassociate from men they won't reproduce with. Women cannot collaborate with people who have different ideologies. I can't count the number of times women complain to me that they hate male power dyamics because we can have an argument one day, and be best buddies the next. Male alliances are fluid and change with convenience. Female alliances are ideological and the females must all agree on everything or else there's a problem. Men seek collaboration, women seek consensus. This is also the heart of SJW woke virtue signalling, and why to a man, 'male feminists' are just sneaky betas looking to get some by pretending to be part of the consensus.

Ultimately women can lead me if they are the only woman in the group, or women are an extreme minority. Women cannot lead diverse mixed institutions of people of both genders. Only a man can do this.

Attached: 1542150983048.jpg (541x601, 35K)

This episode was almost flawless. You can hate what they did to Stannis and the Greyjoys and Jaime fucking Brienne, but Daenerys is a fucking lunatic from the get go. All her liberating of slaves and etc were done to obtain their loyalty. She is not a compassionate character. She never cares about anything except power.
She is more evil than even the Boltons because whereas they make no effort to disguise their cruelty and ambition, she masks hers. The mask is thin enough that anyone with a bit of circumspection can see through it, but Danyfags have never been willing to admit to even the most egregious of her behaviors being her true character- joy at the death of her brother, murdering Mirri for having taken justified revenge, slaughtering the young slave owners of Meereen. Danyfags should be stripped of their franchise. They are utterly incapable of accepting truth.

jewish writers

Attached: confirmation I'm correct.jpg (777x856, 183K)

The fact that they're women.

>women can lead me

Attached: 87656756.jpg (699x810, 100K)

does everything based on feelings and optics instead of facts and proof

Men play the game. The know the rules and when to break them. Women don't break them and if they break the rules they think its oke to play outside of the field.

Feelings and estrogen. Also the lunar cycle does not favor them.

> I will allow western civilization to be destroyed as long as its Jean de Arc and not Jacques de Arc leading me

We found the JIDF shill.

Vaginas

t. Didn't watch the show

>being led by women ever
Nice cope s0yl3nt

Attached: 1554344425359.jpg (600x600, 52K)

What is she listening to here?

Attached: danyairpods.png (2143x1484, 2.46M)

-fewer
-synapses

Aaaand you have no study to back up that claim.

There are many difference in the sexes' brains, but that ain't a real one.

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

muh dih

bleeding cunts

This. Best episode of GOT they’ve won me back around

youtube.com/watch?v=g116xBuHQJc

estrogen

Lost

"Agreeableness", the tendency to give in to groupthink, essentially. This doesn't actually make them bad leaders in all circumstances, it's often a good quality, probably a better one than we admit to. I think western culture prefers the other extreme and I agree, being western myself, that "agreeableness" is a bad quality in one very important role: General. We didn't get all this winning done with Generals who don't think for themselves and historically tended to trounce more group-thinky type militaries. We even kind of have trouble with militaries more independently structured than our somewhat collectivist (even if we do admire independence we have a lot of mouths to feed) ideals allow for, like the Vietcong or certain terror groups or what have you.

Attached: WslWq3t.png (700x698, 673K)

cooking?
please. when does this meme end?
nearly every famous chef is male. be it on tv or elsewhere.

Kys kike

In spite of their "social" tendencies, where most researchers seem to agree that men will instantly rank themselves into an internal hierarchy so that they can get on with their business and make money, or survive on a deserted island or whatever, women will talk ad nauseam to decide on anything without a clear leader manifesting, and a single agreement being reached, it's much simpler than that.

If you spend 5 minutes observing women in an unnatural to them corporate habitat, the corporation will promote anyone with a cunt to inflate their "diversity" statistics, with no consideration to what it does to the division or product now under the control of said cunt.

Women use their wiles to get themselves one on one mentorships with corporate VPs, and other high ups to make everyone feel good about themselves, but what does the same woman do first thing, when she gets promoted to a managerial position? She eliminates her female competition. She's okay with female secretaries and interns, but anyone within even a theoretical reach of her job, or anyone who looks marginally better than her, has to go. Catty bitches.

Why does this even need to be dissected? If women were equal or better then men, it would have been obvious by now. It's really that simple.

Their inferior brains. If you look it up, they have "more active brains", what that actually means is they have to use more to do less. They're less physically dense as well iirc. (neurons), but in any case, human brains are advanced enough.

So why are women so devoid of logic? Because they don't need it, they're born with an innate advantage of everyone wanting to fuck them as an instinct, so they can do any dumb shit, and even if it's wrong, someone will quietly fix it to be right and they're "just a silly girl tehee~". All they need to do is: show up. Men will do the rest for them. That's like using the calculator for 1+1 your whole life, but in every aspect of it.

>empathy.
>women are too compassionate.
This is what women actually believe. There's only one thing a woman gives a shit about: herself. After that, if there's anything left over (and there isn't always), her kids. Beyond that, nothing. Not her husband, not her nation, not her people. A woman will betray any of those to "feel" a specific way.

>Not men, women can lead men all day long. If you don't believe me go watch Twitch. A single woman can lead a nation purely with the magic between her legs.
That's because they want to fuck her. In any actual leadership situation, it's often very difficult to take a woman seriously because you can often rightfully second-guess her decisions from the get-go. A woman is often biased to what she wants rather than the overall, based on no real data of any kind (only muh feels), and the planning never goes more than a few steps ahead. It's much like dealing with brown-skinned subhumans (funny how nature warns you like that), you basically have to think of them as children. How would a child plan this, how would a child execute it, when/if it doesn't go according to plan, is there any contingency plan (nope - never), how are YOU going to fix it when they fuck up, how hilarious would it be to just watch them burn instead?

Attached: 1531756468330.png (504x470, 449K)

Neuroticism and agreeableness trend so much higher with women leading to groupthink and an inability to separate emotions from thought processes.

I didn't say that they would lead you to greatness, but they CAN lead. There are RARE women who can lead men, and even lead them without the need to use sex (or even the promise of sex) but it is possible for a woman to both lead at small group levels and large group levels. My overarching point is that essentially the problem isn't that there are 0 women with leadership skill, they exist, but they cannot lead society. They only are capable of leading male-dominated fields. It is possible to have a female general for example, but she must be an exception not the rule. It is possible to have a female boss, but only in an environment where men dominate.

Feminist society is an oxymoron, no such society can exist, has existed, or ever will exist.

I am too agreeable and would have too much ugly and clumsy animus. I don't want to lead, I would rather be the second in command.

And yet female writers are always claiming we need more female mentor characters for young girls. Orange Yoda was written in Star Wars as one.

I would prefer to have all men around me if I was at the top. I don't trust other women not to backstab me in such situation.

Women pity and nurture they don't have empathy.

Kek'd
True,the least realistic part of the series is John not fucking her right now,motherfucker i would be carrying out my semi neckbeard fantasies with her,nigga just fuck damn

If it isn't through "sex", then what's the meaning of pointing them out as being specifically "women" leaders? That is the defining characteristic of a female "leader" for me, like with other sub-groups leaning towards female characteristics (such as gays, or blacks), they tend to organise around sex. Their basest instincts is often how they choose to define themselves. It's also where "bossy" comes from, it's not leadership based on the necessity for a leader, the heavy role taken on because someone has to, and the leadership being used to inspire. Instead it's the petty "I am the boss now" kind of attitude, where with men you would call it "chip on shoulder", with women it's rather the opposite, that it's rare if they DON'T have that attitude. Essentially an attitude of seeking drama, which is what women tend to be wired for. That's another couple of reasons why women make bad leaders: they can't not take it personally, and they can't let it go.

As for the "female general", I'd think that would mostly be a case of males trusting the structure, and I think it would work with other females in the ranks as well. Those drawn to the military lifestyle are typically pack-animals by choice, or even nature. They want the structure, and for someone (male or female) to decide what they do. It's also the entire point of the training they go through, stamping out individuality and making them a cog.

(Also, unrelated, but Emilia Clarke looks like fucking trash now)

Attached: 1540314597017.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

It's empathy, but not compassion. They empathize with others so they can make themselves the victim. Dany isn't empathizing with her slave girl getting executed, she's using how painful it was to make herself the victim.

Same thing if a woman's husband dies. She doesn't feel sorry for the husband, rather she's concerned with what SHE lost.

Attached: consider.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Based dany. I enjoyed watching those traitor fuckers burn.

>con: stupid Jews are such bad writers that they ruin almost every legitimately good story arc simultaneously
>pro: stupid Jews are such bad writers that even the feminists on Twitter are SEETHING
I'm really conflicted about this season.