*dabs on your grammar fascism*

Das rite. We codeswitchin’ and y’all racists too ignant to understand.

Attached: 45BB38A4-1B7B-4BE8-9F50-9EEE0ADBC225.jpg (750x754, 105K)

Code switching is a very normal thing that everyone has to do with a professional job. You don’t talk here how you do at a business meeting.

>2018

Sheeeeeet Mang'

Attached: 1aaa.png (587x438, 569K)

Fucking NIGGERS ruin everything, even butcher our language.

Niggers are literally the most deadly bioweapon.

Old, literally who twitter thread.

'Every black person is bilingual. We speak street vernacular, and we speak job interview'. -Dave Chappellle, In the Actors Studio

>I just learned the term "code switching" in my gender studies class and now I'm going to tweet about it

They need to learn proper English in order to code switch between nigger and proper English.

not niggers, according to this twatter its implied they're the opposite and cant code switch at all

wtf does "code switching" mean? I can't keep up with all these PC buzzwords.

>We wuz linguists.
Niggers' tenuous grasp on time is what produced their horrific usage of tense.

This infuriates me.
How about just telling them to speak properly if they ever wish to enter the middle class?

code switching means niggers speak like niggers around niggers, but then speak properly when not in a niggered-up environment

code switching= lets virtue signal nigger ebonics by making it into an evolution of the english language

>do you codeswitch when talking to different classes/races of people?
yes, who doesn't?
>do you talk like a nigger when talking to niggers?
no, I would never degrade myself, but I do have a more casual tone to my voice and tend to not use words they may not understand
>well what's the difference?
being fake and talking like a nigger when you talk to niggers is racist

never cater to the lowest common denominator
all these ooga booga types are doing is trying to dumb the rest of the world down
I thought "dey wuz kangs"

every single human code switches between friends and colleagues for example.

My mother speaks standard German but with my grandmother the deepest Swabian which is barely understandable and it doesn't take any training at all.

Here is a crazy proposal for the final solution to the nigger problem. Well off blacks are independent and often look down on niggers. Niggers are worthless and talk about reparations and how whitey is bad.

So offer reparations to those who are willing to move back to Africa. Only the poor will take that offer and you solve 2 problems with 1 dollar bill and the government can budget it under 3rd world development.

Fuck why does everything have to be analyzed and labeled to death some things are just so boring I don’t want totalk about them

>boo dat nigga ain't even gonna finna not front fo his own shit
>Sweetheart, please inform your acquaintance of diversity that he, as all other customers, must present payment at the same time as he acquires his illicit drugs
#learntocodeswitch

Attached: kamala.jpg (720x540, 75K)

If you don’t code switch in life you have autism. This is completely normal and every successful person does it ever.

What makes you think any African country wants them? African immigrants by and large hate US blacks for the same reason we do.

I do, I always call my boss "nigger" or "faggot" or "jewish shill" whenever I dislike his ideas, he's getting used to it recently.

I think it’s funny when educators coddle niggers, as if they don’t have enough challenges when entering the real world. Will employers coddle them too?

>cultural

Retarded babytalk is the new culture, goyim. Better learn to like it.

Attached: jew pets.jpg (575x602, 60K)

Blacks are the only group pandered to due to their inability to adopt the standard English language like every other group. 'It's dey cultah!'

But if they're meant to be code switching shouldn't I (The teacher) not hear them saying "ain't" and "finna".

Should I be telling them how amazingly STUPID they are for not being able to codeswitch between the two?

This dosent have to do with pandering. You talk to different people differently unless you have autism. This is a useful tool in life.

No.
Niggers won't codeswitch. You're going to have to stoop down to their level and learn their jungle drums and mud chants. They don't care for your proper culture or etiquette.
Clown world intensifies

>making excuses for niggers

Attached: 1513617451810.webm (480x360, 2.63M)

I speak English everywhere I go, user. I don't speak in niggerese at home, at the office or on the Internet. Crazy, I know.

>code switching

Stop using their retarded rhetoric.

Who said we need to ask them? Just drop them off on a random coast refugee style with a bag of money.

>niggers speak like niggers around niggers, but then speak properly when not in a niggered-up environment
But this isn't true.

We finna fuk dat wite bitch Bach

Babytalk is how scummy conservative whites speak

Code switching isn’t retarded rhetoric you aspir every ceo does this and businessman. It’s a central part of every book you read that teaches you how to talk to others and work in marketing

Shiit yall niggas kno wut it is

True, but NIGGERS are too fucking stupid to switch off their ghetto speech while in school.

OwO what's this daddy? UwU notices your bulge.

It means us niggas be stylin on u niggas all day erry day nigga

>since people talk differently in professional/social situations, it's completely fine that niggers speak in Ebonics
Das right, we finnna code switch on yo azz wite boii. We wuz kangz.

Except niggers dont, theyre always in nig mode and cant speak english properly. Aside aside from that "code switching" is really just having a filter depending on the audience. If you actually speak and act differently then youre a fake weak faggot with no spine.

>are cultural
Is cultural.

Nigga i aint needa say a damn thing to u niggas fr. Keep tlkin spicy if u finna catch these hands nigga

It's a term created to coddle the supremely ignorant in the U.S.

umm i call my customers retarded cuck shill jidf fed glow in the darks all the time, not sure about you

How many nigger cocks you suck today you stupid wop dago?

Black people do code switch though. Go look at black lawyers and businessmen. They talk in joking manners on twitter and with friends but they are not going to talk like that in a court house or at a presentation. Be serious put the jokes aside.

It's a cultural thing that the fascist drumpftards will find problematic. But once this constitutional crisis is over and Drumpf is behind bars you're gettind a major clapback cuz we won't except any more threats to our democracy.

It's as if they have an industry of think tanks coming up with excuses for everything they do. It's all so tiresome. It's all so pointless. I think of this moment in time similar to right before a war breaks out, when nations bring their dimplomats home and sever all communications with the other side. The liberals just haven't gotten the memo yet. Maybe the party will get called off, maybe it won't, but the time for debate, diplomacy, reasoning with the other side is over.

Fucking kek

Pretty sure that's not even human at this point

No other group but blacks are called 'smart' for being able to 'code switch'; i.e., use English properly, you retarded faggot.

>code switching
SJWs are such faggots kek

>implying I don't call my boss a faggot nigger-loving kike

Attached: 1557683750716.jpg (258x263, 24K)

jews and their dialectics are not the highest form of verbal IQ, blacks and their code switching is

come at me race realist

Fuck ass nigga dats just da way we is. We gon keep it real up in da spot u bitch ass nigga

U kno wut ignant nigga? Dis fucken diq in ya mouf bitchh

Its pandering and also condescending. People on the receiving end view it as you lower yourself to their level, which they view as offensive.

If someone asks you to rephrase what you mean, use simpler words. Changing the entire way you talk is denying who you are to yourself. In business you are viewed as weak if you change. That can mean loss of clientele.

Can posting dumb thots from Twitter be a bannable offense? Everyone knows they have nothing original and even good to say, and it's just to get a rise out of people.

Finna isn’t regional or cultural, it’s plain niggery
So is ain’t, but I’m a southerner so I can’t help it

Wordd fám fuck these racist ass niggas fr

Nigga u da real faggot doe

If you are good at talking to people no one will notice how you change things up to interact with different people. It’s the samething as people who don’t know how to talk to women who use cheesy lines and it’s obvious vs the person who knows how to talk and it’s smooth.

Attached: oogbooa.jpg (1024x1024, 260K)

>it’s ok to be wrong if you’re black
Explains why they are in schools they have no business being at.

Fully 3/4 of anons itt are functionally retarded
>codeswitching
(((They))) have taken over, mainly via hijacking language and definitions
>codeswitching
is now a word anons recognize without trolling or sarcasm
what has become of pol/?
damn you boomers, make with the harikari more quick like

Attached: visualindicator.jpg (682x694, 48K)

code switching = spook speak

Attached: we.png (300x300, 148K)

>he doesn't call his boss jidf nigger shill every time they interact

Attached: 1556858594359.gif (330x294, 2.46M)

ITT no one has read dale Carnegie and just talks saying random bullshit in professional settings. No one you guys struggle.

I am sure their already abysmal academic performance would be even worse if it weren't for libtarded SJW teachers adjusting upwards for disprivelege

The difference is that I know the correct way to pronounce and spell these words. Niggers do not.

Imagine going to school for 12 years on the taxpayer's dime and being more incomprehensible than many recently arrived immigrants who come from countries where English isn't even a national language

And they sound like retards either way.

>two niglets are trying to open a bag of candy
>one can't
>hey nigga try and open dis muthafucka
>ok muthafucka, gimme dat nigga and I will
>he can't either, and turns to me
>hey excuse me, can you help me open this?
>I oblige
>cool, thank you
>hey nigga lets roast these faggots

You people need to understand this is being done on purpose. Years ago I read an paper written by some Brazilian leftist professor where he argue that teaching formal grammar to people was discriminatory, and a form of colonialist oppression because people have a natural grammar ability that does not require formal learning.

This is all meant to make people stupid.

WE

Attached: 1551738188680.jpg (480x360, 30K)

so I can just speak like bongscum and this is correct English because you are racist towards anglos if not?

Dats rite dey racis dats y da honky devil teacha done finna dabbed on my essay da way he did even tho dis how I spells dat shit da hol way thru baka need mo money fo dem programs

Non-Whites vote for more immigration everytime. Your solution doesn't solve anything.

It means "It's OK when we culturally appropriate, whitey". Literally nothing more.

>SMART
Pretty much every human with a functioning brain can codeswitch if they're raised bilingual. So condescending

>code switching
My sides.
The west is a joke, how the fuck have you fallen?

Attached: 1555227616814.jpg (960x932, 64K)

No. There has been a consensus on what is more or less correct English for centuries. That is how we medpacks learn it.

We are not taught to say "mammy finna ain't git de sto' ooga booga" like it's Shakespeare.

if i saw ain't or finna in a reasearch paper i'd most likely take a shit on the paper and give it back to the student. NEXT!

>Niggers stealing and bastardising stuff made by white people is black culture
Sounds about right

Remember: disadvantaged black youths are not "shoplifting", they're procuring ad hoc reparations

finna aint ever dindu nuffins

>2019
>Doesnt code switch

why are W*thes so ignorant? Ginger me

Attached: BBC language.png (1994x1242, 1.9M)

>Black people DO codeswitch look at this tiny percentage (black lawyers & corporate employees) of the whole of black people, see?!
"no"

Have you ever been around an "average" black person? Do you believe that they "codeswitch"?

Attached: ebonics-satira.jpg (547x403, 39K)

"code switch" means "We have to lie about how we speak to fit in with different segments of society. In fact, we may be so confused about our real identity that we don't know how we would really speak if we felt safe enough to speak the same way all of the time. So instead, we created the term code switch to claim that when we are deceiving a group of people, we are actually representing the next step in human evolution."

But they’re not fucking code switching. CS means you talk like an ape in the hood, then talk like Cicero in the office. These niglets talk this shit 24/7 in every context. There is no “switching”. Fuckin stupid white feminist cunt whore.

Now, come up with a term that excuses their ineptitude in regard to math.

Maybe she's based. By not "correcting" them, she's making sure that the niggers remain illiterate. No nigger is capable of learning two languages.

cold switching ass dudes do code switching ass shit. real ones will understand. 100 emoji

When I was in high school a black kid walked up to a teach and said "can I ax you something"
Teacher replied with "I like living so no, but you can ask me something. "

Talented Tenthers meme irl.

To bad the other 90% of niggers are mup da doo da bix nood mofuggas.

Good one, Hans. But we all know you'd be in prison if you did that.

Attached: 1521686599969.jpg (421x421, 62K)

Do you call people at work faggot, faggot?

Fuck that. No nigger talk allowed.

Why did we let niggers get the switching codes?