Bill Nye: The planet's on fucking fire

This is powerful.

youtu.be/IFgBFYkBZ6E

Attached: bill-nye-fire.jpg (480x270, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100505-science-environment-ozone-hole-25-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=EeBeq0i03bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>science
>overburst with irrational emotion

He should grow the fuck up

That's a priest right there, not a scientist. He wants to indoctrinate you into his anti-white deindustrialisation pseudogreen religion.

This has been the longest running scam in the history of the world. But instead of cutting your eat out on an alter they just rob you now.

heart* sheeh.

Poor guy. I hope he gets the help he needs.

where's that dancing tranny?
cause goddamn....bill nye the democrat gye, a burning 18" globe, and a 'some men have vaginas' discorder?
Netfilth, MAKE IT HAPPEN

What the fuck is he doing about it other than being a sensational lunatic? I don't see the liberal house pushing climate legislation

Speaking Ebonics as if niggers and spics care about the planet.

tell it to china or it's virtue signalling

CUZ

MY

SEX

JUNK

IS SO

OH OH OH

Attached: download-3.sized-770x415xc.png (770x415, 117K)

It would have been funny if when he blew on it at the end the fire went out. It would be funny because he said there is no way to put it out that was free, but he would have put it out for free with his breath.

Wut

Pity its not Nye thats on fire.

(((science)))

>Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
>Guy

Watching the Earth burn like that, always soothes my aching heart.

I want to ask him what it feels like to become Ken Ham

/thread

So much pollution! That guy is dangerous for the environment.

It's almost exactly the "your loved ones are burning in purgatory" bit the indulgence seller did in a Martin Luther movie I saw once

Saw a commercial for a cringe new show he's in too.
Guy is a complete beatoff

stop burning werld jew thank u

become tranny u fag

Any self respecting Nationalist want to protect the motherland from pollution. Problem is they keep screaming about the apocalypse since the 90s.

Okay Bill, what the fuck have you done so far to help this matter?
I assume nothing because like the rest of your kind just loves to roleplay before the public to feel good about yourself.

has he told china and india and africa about this?

Dick Masterson has a better degree than Bill Nye.

Attached: 1494297346318.png (716x606, 151K)

>climate
>engineer
really makes you think

This guy stick test tubes up his butt on tv. Millions believe everything he says. Fuck it.

MUCH more than either or (cis genitals)

Literally nothing wrong with increasing global temperature. Only pathetic Nordcuck SJWs who are afraid of their shitty climate disappearing care.

Attached: 1552179629790.jpg (800x1236, 559K)

He flies jets all over the world to tell the dumb goyim not to emit co2.

>sex junk starts playing
ha now i put it into your heads and theres nothing you could do

Attached: 220px-Dwight_Schrute.jpg (220x311, 18K)

Attached: 1537118731447[1].jpg (701x1024, 105K)

>Engineer claims to now be an expert in (((climate science)))
WEW, BILL

DRUMMPFFFFFFF!!!!!

Reminder if they get their way in ten years it'll be illegal to own/operate any gasoline vehicles.
Years of progress will have to sit in garages and storage rusting away and eventually be forgotten.

Attached: 1557506892924.png (412x600, 164K)

I. FUCKING. LOVE. SCIENCE.

Attached: 1516926543855.jpg (600x900, 148K)

We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the worlds been turning

HAHA HE SAY F WORD HAHA

reminder that gasoline vehicles will be used until all the gas is gone

Jokes on you. I never heard it.

yay! #MarshmallowTime

Attached: 1557624009989.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

Freedom over control.

Attached: 1557438159536.jpg (600x960, 91K)

Now I know science.

I remember watching that long-neck kike when I was in school. He use to be relevant back in the day. Now that he's an old shylock kike. He's merely grasping at the straws of attention whoring as he gets ancient in the bones. (I.E. old fucking kike burger.)

Ok I'm leaving pol now.

He’s literally preaching fire and brimstone if you don’t do what the authorities tell you

this faggot should be disemboweled live on national television

Attached: 1524739638160.gif (328x238, 3.99M)

reminder that fuck this gay earth, I'm going to suppress my own fusion reactor just so i can watch these puny things die horribly

Attached: Sha_Ka_Ree_entity_impersonating_Sybok.jpg (350x293, 10K)

you can check out any time you like but you can never leave

Attached: 1550858019132.gif (720x404, 609K)

Damn it, I thought I said no music.

>nothing is fucking free you idiots
At least he inadvertently debunks communism

Fucker only has an engineering degree.

the irony is that this is in english, when it needs to be in chink and poo

Good now translate it into Spanish, Indian, Mandarin, Pilipino, Vietnamese, Hindi, Arabic, and Swahili.

Most of the plastic in the water killing the photo-plankton aren’t from US or Europe so us bannig straws really isn’t going to do shit.

Also, how is blaming 30yr olds and younger for something started before we were alive appropriate. Run commercials that get neocon boomers to give a shit or this is pointless. Push for environmental protection on governments in the form of international agreements.

This is pointless shaming of young whites and it’s one of the least scientific things I have ever seen. Bill Nye isn’t even a scientist so he’s kind of a shitty representative anyway. Sadly being an emotional quirky fuck is all he’s actually good for. He can’t even explain why Co2 is worse than water vapor when both count as greenhouse gasses. He’s useless and ineffective.

Yeah people like this make people like us look bad. We want to keep our nations clean but then they come and start spewing shit.

>le indignant science person
Powerful

His “debate” with ken ham was Hilarious. Ken is just trying to give him a tour of a theme park designed for children and he is sperging out the entire time.

I'm by no means a christian, but that ark is cool as shit and mad props to him for building it.
i don't go around star wars and star trek exhibits ranting about how they're fiction, i just enjoy the ride. nye is a cunt.

isnt the earth cooling down? just like the hole in the ozone layer that was gonna fuck us all in the ass and then it.. started closing
anyways retarded shit like this doesnt help, there's an ecological problem but it has to do with overfishing and deforestation, we can reach a point of no return if we keep this shit at maximum speed. leftists tears wont help, they never did, but there's gotta be a solution

I never bought the hole in the ozone layer. Pollution is not a reasonable candidate for having a “hole” in a fluid, if such a hole even exists.

As far as I know, that “hole” was always over the South Pole, meaning it likely has more to do with magnetism than people in the northern hemisphere using hairspray.

LMAO
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100505-science-environment-ozone-hole-25-years/
>Twenty-five years later, the lingering "hole" over Antarctica is close to closing—and that may not be entirely a good thing.

Bill Nye is an anti-white communist.

Attached: 1493496719258.jpg (1200x2000, 218K)

>Bill Nye: ‘We need’ a carbon tax to ‘redistribute wealth’
youtube.com/watch?v=EeBeq0i03bg

Attached: 1538249504596.png (1343x597, 488K)

>Doesn't get a joke

JUST STOP QUESTIONING IT GOY! SHUT UP AND LET US TAX YOU!

But CO2 levels are going up and it’s a fire retardant

Attached: CDA88307-80BC-406F-A6A2-C90224B4B798.jpg (463x731, 137K)

its fucking retarded, whoever is lobbying this climate change bullshit is probably choosing the next boogeyman right now, to use in 20 years or so

thank you romania

>Bill Nye concludes being a tranny reduces global warming
>Liberals applaud science and record numbers of numales begin making the transition

We're getting there pal, peak honk will be reached this year, leaving plenty of time for (You) to get the ropes ready.

Can't wait to spit on his grave

This very same faggot is currently working with bill gates to give clean drinking water to ALL of africa, this WILL result in a population explosion, killing the planet.

Land and Blood
That's all that matters.
Protect your people and keep your nation clean.

Jokes on you, he will be cremateed and his ashes will be launched into space.

>u

>the planet is on fire
>we also need infinity niggers

Left-wing environmentalism is a self-defeating farce.

Here’s the thing: they survived without clean drinking water. After a couple generations of clean drinking water, once it is no longer accessible, they will all die.

>t. my sleep paralysis demon

Attached: 5661c1b0-3309-4711-8dbd-49df3742da72.png (700x194, 18K)

bill nye is not even a scientist. He graduated with an engineering degree and has no scientific job experience or papers

Attached: D6Gvi43U8AACqpH.jpg (1024x1014, 118K)

>i never claimed to be a scientist

Attached: a9478a59-a7fa-4867-bbc0-036088dcdd50.png (1050x639, 78K)

>dissenters

Attached: earthsurface.png (631x2033, 1010K)

>diluting the science with overblown gimmicks and thinking this helps his case

The planet is on fire, and the Jews caused it.

It disgusts me that that a whole generation of adults think this guy is relevant because he was force fed to them in schools as if he knows anything and isn't just reading a script about science for CHILDREN

Liberals love to hear other Liberals swear, it is so cringe, but they think it makes them sophisticated and more right.

>That's a priest right there, not a scientist.

Yep.

B-Bill! Bill! Bill!
Cmon g-guys, who's with me

Attached: 1542139713431.jpg (458x477, 55K)

The best was when this fraud threatened Tucker Carlson for asking questions.

this

Sauce?

Reminder that Dolph Lundren is far more qualified to be called a scientist that this faggot.

Attached: Dolph Lundgren the Science Guy.jpg (960x754, 121K)

>by the end of the century temperatures will have risen by 8 degrees
but I thought the world would already end in 12 years?

The Amazon "rain forest" disappeared in 1998.

If he so smart why come he acting career do not good?