Europe needs to become one intermixed superstate

It’s the only way to keep America and China from taking over. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 66FA616E-1D47-4B79-96A7-B68EE9DF63C2.gif (767x589, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C8kZ3HfeqtA?t=210
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine the smell

It would be awesome.

Attached: B283FF44-F9AC-4144-B2AE-BED64875DCDD.jpg (2000x1334, 280K)

No thanks Hitler.

Nein

Everything above 75 inhabitants per square kilometer is fucking cancer which is why I love France a lot more than Germany.

Fuck off Hans. Keep your grubby hands off my country.

>NEIN, NEIN, NEIN...

Ja

The exact opposite is better for the European race. Real cultural diversity is creating new ethnic groups and cultures not uniting them.

Attached: Independence.jpg (1324x794, 364K)

*firebombing white babies for the empire intensifies*

Didn't we had this white nationalism meme already in the US?

And now they are a bunch of obese burgers with no culture?

>US: Orson Welles, Thomas Cole, Herman Melville
>Your cunt: Lol

Isn’t it interesting that large parts of Ukraine are actually densely inhabited? So much for the Lebensraum...

All united in a new Holy Roman Empire. Jesus, I am getting turned on. Institute Monarchy wherever possible again, turn everything else into republics. Split of some city states. Why can't the world be this fucking rad.

Attached: 1447095171075.jpg (701x776, 123K)

>we dont want to be ruled by foreigners so lets invent a system where everyone is ruled by foreigners
Lol im sorry your painting career didnt take off user

I support this with all my heart.

>mutt
What gave you the impression, you're allowed to talk about Europe? Go tend to your niggers.

Attached: 1447091655018.jpg (625x417, 48K)

>Prove me wrong.
you are a jew and can not tell the truth so you are always wrong. done,

>tfw live in blue area

Life is suffering.

More like: Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber

no it would only create a bigger market for chinese interests
creating bilateral agreements and banning chinese/german products from the country or ships from the EEZ

>we need to destroy ourselves before someone else does it
Wählst du Grüne oder was?

voltfags are at it again
FUCK OFF KIKES NOT VOTING FOR THE EU ELECTIONS

ye i'll pass on US 2.0

nee hij is een federalistische kanker

Conchita Wurst...

>Go tend to your niggers
What do you think I’m doing itt

Never.

Attached: quote-thirty-centuries-of-history-allow-us-to-look-with-supreme-pity-on-certain-doctrines-benito-mus (850x400, 81K)

>America and China taking over
Why is this a bad thing? Why are you so jingoistic?

how is china a threat to europe?
how is the usa a threat to europe?
both of them are on other sides of the globe.
don't trust the german taqiyya.

Attached: 4343.jpg (940x529, 104K)

>amsterdam is located at utrecht

Your leaders want that superstate to include Africa. Fucking kek.

Yeah, that's American influence for you. I do not deny that this shit is prevalent now too here.

Honestly why is everyone into European superstate shit nowadays. Give me one argument that this state will not end up being a Second USA.

Nee, FDP. Is aber praktisch dasselbe, Peter.

Attached: 63ECD3DA-A48E-4873-9917-7DE3127E7AB2.jpg (1000x563, 69K)

Maybe if u kept out africans and turks but u fucked that up

youtu.be/C8kZ3HfeqtA?t=210
Shut the fuck up, kike.

Go and be a sex slave to Tyron on your own island. I am not taking it up the ass because you Brexited.

Attached: 9370365D-3139-4E76-9475-CEE1473C51DD.jpg (1024x1001, 127K)

>austria and germany legislate homosexuality and called us backwards for refusing
>everything gay here is usa’s fault
Lol retard

Typical for you to say this mutti merkel

that girl without make up… you dont wanna encounter that in a dark alley

And no, no EU.

I think that's a great idea! Leave the eurocucks to it.
The United States should, at once, establish a permanent manned civil and military infrastructure in near Earth space, the Lagrange points, the moon and extend that reach to the belt. Exploit and colonize. Exclude hostile cultures from space.
This is funded thus:
Remove the nuclear deterrent assigned to NATO, and withdraw from NATO. All monies to NATO ceases, access to US technology denied. Access to US provided stocks of stores, POL and spares be terminated. Terminate nuclear umbrella and warning, ADD and Naval coverage.
Terminate all trade agreements with the EU, declare the EU a hostile, anti-democratic axis, and embargo. Hell, I'd mine the Suez approaches and go full Mahan on the choke points, just top be a dick.
Let's see...withdraw from the UN, cease all funding and eject the UN from the US, further declare the UN a hostile, anti-democratic marxist cabal.
Out of the IMF and world bank.
Withdraw from all strategic arms control agreements.
Eject all EU, PRC and muslim enterprises, seize all foreign held properties and assets in the US.
Establish an Alliance of democratic counties.
Do all business within that partnership.
You want in on this alliance of free men, you play by our rules.
Rebuild the strategic forces.
Exploit space in a big way.
We Win Big. The fascists and commies and muslims starve.
Fuck all of you fascist cunts.

remember what happened to yugoslavia?

I rather have them take over than the current elite remain in power.

Neither am I because of German megalomania

Let's destroy our ethnic diversity and heritage because China and the USA have a bigger GDP than us.

Based

Pyrogi pasta

Intermixed how? It's not about countries, it's about race. Intermix all you want, there's gonna be nothing left to do when niggers grow to outnumber all other races combined in the next century. The only way to keep Africa and China from taking over is a global catastrophe, man-made or otherwise. Bar that, nothing can stop it, and even if nominally you remain independent of whatever bogeyman, culturally and racially you (and all of us) will be dead.

Snowniggers are ugly thats why the white race is dying.

White women don't want to fuck wrinkly old looking albinos who look like they were born in the 19th century.

Everything about snowflakes has always been about their insecurities with their women and how they have the most recessive genes out of all the races on the planet.

Bring back the Empire.

Attached: EE33D088-1325-491C-80BC-9242834BFD71.jpg (500x332, 125K)

Migration and race mixing doesn't work. It will only make European countries more nationalistic.

After 30 years of third world migration, European nationalism hasn't changed. It is time to admit that this approach doesn't work.

Without migration in the past decade, Europe would have been less divided.

Brexit happened because of migration. Other problems are due to migration, yet we gained nothing with migration.

Any intelligent person would conclude that migration doesn't solve problems, it's time to stop it.

I would have created another strategy to bring EU member states together.

Instead of forcing migration and diversity, I would have promoted and pushed a common European identity.

It would run in parallel to the existing national identity. National identity cannot be destroyed, it's naive to assume that people would ever give up their national identity.

But there could be shared common European identity that would connect us.

Identity would become two tier, national and European.

This approach has worked well for the UK, for example. Identity is two tier, English AND British or Scottish AND British.

Something like this is more realistic than trying to take away national identity.

This would do the job of connecting people and European member states for economic, political and social purposes. And this approach is realistic, it would work without causing tensions or problems, and it costs a lot less than migration.

For example, in the media, instead of diversity and multi culturalism, there should be Europeanism. More programmes should have presenters, actors, characters from other EU countries.

In schools, European children should learn more about the culture and history of other countries in the EU. There should be more Erasmus for high school students.

There should more journalists from other EU countries in the online media.

Companies should focus on hiring more workers from ither EU countries. For example, they should have a target of 5-10% EU employee ratio.

This appeoach would be more efficient than the current third world migration, which failed or made things worse.

Calogero, that sentence was part of a cheap political polemics.

Fascism was 100% race conscious and nordicist for that matter in its aims.

La Difesa della Razza was published on the order of Mussolini himself to represent the official positions of Fascism on race.

On that magazine the full "Manifesto on Race" (pic related) was published and it stated clearly that the model for the future 'italian' was the nordic man.

So stop daydreaming of your stupid Siculo-neapolitan semitic Nirvana.

Fascism was a Lombard creation made by Aryans for Aryans. You just don't fit into this picture.

Attached: based-defence-of-the-race.png (1396x1740, 943K)

who on earth would want euromutts to take over? The only thing worse than an american is a chink, the only thing worse than a chink is an eur*pean

I don't talk with you and don't call me Calogero

Attached: quote-we-do-not-argue-with-those-who-disagree-with-us-we-destroy-them-benito-mussolini-108-58-04.jpg (850x400, 59K)

We colonised you inbred fucking retards, you’re a rapebaby of one of my ancestor

Imagine being so retarded you think Europe would remain "Europe" as a mixed meatloaf mob of races

I will prevent you to give a complete misrepresentation of Fascism and race on Jow Forums, whether you like it or not.

If you have got counter arguments write them down. Speak up or shut up.