Daily reminder that then planet is on Fucking Fire!!! and the only solution is a jewish global government

Daily reminder that then planet is on Fucking Fire!!! and the only solution is a jewish global government

Attached: 2019-05-13 14_36_08-Bill Nye the Science Guy - The Planet is on Fucking Fire!!! - YouTube.jpg (1317x837, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i bet i could light Bill on fire

How many nigger cocks you suck today you stupid wop dago?

Not a real scientist. He's an actor playing a scientist. Anyone who takes this fraud seriously should kill themselves.

Attached: 1556031785148.png (2500x1645, 197K)

Jews want to eradicate the population of whole africa. So this should be possible

based

hey homos whatcha doin?

I knew that was the only fix

how long until you reach the top, you stupid wop-dago?

wtf is a wop-dago?

Like I'm going to listen to a fucking Boeing engineer.

You, nigger.

ok wop-dago

An Italian.

you seem upset. Did your father fuck you?
Did you love it? Fucking wop-dago

Fucking spit my food out almost

No they don’t dumbass they want the entire population of Africa to move to Europe so your mutt grandkids will continue buying their shit
They want Germany to have a population of 250 million by 2070

>planet is on Fucking Fire
>laugh track
>nig speak
wtf now i want to give 50% of my income to scientists so they can stop global warming

ah man, wish I was an Italian.

No, the planet is not on fire and that sort of rhetoric is detrimental to anyone who wants to work with people and find a good policy balance between conservationism or environmentalism and wealth generation. We can't even start a conversation since you begin with hyperbolic falsehoods.

>by the end of this century
A hundred years ago science had barely hypothesized the structure of the atom.
Imagine people from that time trying to save us from anything related to science.... or related to anything else, really.
It's such a stupid and arrogant cult.

Attached: 1557715470298.png (399x322, 42K)

you just hate science

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs