Break Away From Society

I'm noticing more and more right wingers just getting tired of the endless bullshit of politics and MIGA Trump. There are a lot of underground communities now for the eventual creation of nationalist/white nationalist communities.

Society continues to collapse, division grows, and the hate for Jews from Muslims, the left and right continues to grow. Politics and the government aren't going to save us. The border will not be secured, we will not pull out of the Middle East, and we will continue to influence foreign nations for the benefit of Israel. We're done with this bullshit. It's time to start reading, start learning trades and skills, buy tools, look for property, find the underground communities, focus on YOUR life, and find your tribe.

Time to make our own small town communities. I'm done with politics. It's nothing but a distraction. I don't care what happens in 2020 at this point.

Attached: cozy cabin.jpg (960x960, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCiO4hEbJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=IA6_Hfysv4A
youtube.com/watch?v=nnN5zsY2SrE
youtube.com/watch?v=pVacUBcl-WE
youtube.com/watch?v=UhIMmmoO1TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=VCiO4hEbJsM

People have been trying to do this for a couple decades, particularly in the pacific northwest. Also, this is essentially white flight and what created the suburbs

The problem is that the Jews always follow. You can't really outrun this.

Any setbacks Trump has had at the border are largely the fault of leftist or neocon representatives, senators, and judges.

Refusing to participate in politics means more of them in positions of influence. You can participate without having your life revolve around what AOC tweeted.

How are the Amish so successful at avoiding (((them)))? Why don't we ever talk about moving to a small town, position ourselves on the city council, and make a BASED city?

He can shut down the border, he signed the spending bill again, reopened the government for no reason, and won't pull our troops from the Middle East and actually use our Department of DEFENSE on our border.

Somalians move in. Seriously you can have a 60 ft wall with no gates or doors. Next day 12 Somalians show up and want to bring in 20 more of their family outside the walls.

Buy lots of acres, have lots of children, hunt and grow ur own food, a country boy can survive.

What are you saying? Are you saying that if we leave society our open spots will be taken? Why should I care? There isn't a single inner city/suburb in this damn country worth living in and worth defending.

At least a community of nationalists or white nationalists (depending on what you want) will provide you with a purpose and hope. If you do it right, it could be the start of something. We could become an example and might even be the spark that America needs.

Hah, no. I am saying they will follow you. They always have. They always will. Sooner or later you need to shoot them and often.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't live in a tent in the woods where no one will find me. I'm so fucking tired of this degenerate society and wageslavery. Only issue is where I would park my car so I could go to the grocery store/gym(to shower).

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

I would pay 100k right now to be in that picture. I’d do anything to not be in this place I am now.

Because everyone else does it better with a stealth van with non-visable solar panels. Move to different 24/7 major stores each day. Sleep in the van. Have a magnetic sign made saying "electrical etc" "plumbing etc" "24 hour painters etc". Change it out to look like a different vehicle. Still do the gym or truck stop showering.

It does seem like that's becoming increasingly popular option. Trump was the final blackpill.

Self-sufficient communities is the way forward. The technological society will destroy itself without us doing anything.

If it's in someplace in AK or the midwest it's piss easy to make someone disapear. Also, depending on where you live, they will make outsiders lives a living hell. if you have a community that's more or less off grid, police investigations can be a huge pain in the ass. Like a cop is going to care about some dead nigger.

Discard the tent and get a car you can comfortably sleep in. Doesnt have to be an RV, I'd get something more offroady

youtube.com/watch?v=IA6_Hfysv4A

I'm happy with Trump but I'm still dropping out of society. Trump bought time before our collapse but that's about it. Society is broken, our culture, ethics and morals. The basic quality of our people is damaged. Whatever happens, ww3, economic collapse, etc, we will not be able to handle it because of that. I'm off grid 100%, working on a security fence and expanding my farm. South Africa is what I look at for an example of security needs. The biggest danger is always the human problem. Dangerous, unpredictable and intelligent enough to be a serious threat.

Ohhhh look another phone with more cameras. This generation will be remembered for nothing.

Get a truck, remove the bed and build a cargo dry box, like those white pull behind cargo trailers. Turn it into a small camper. Overhang on the cab, bed goes there. Lower to the ground so not as top heavy, more room and just enough room for a shower.

Another period of city states. The spices and niggers can't organize but they can breed. The whites can't breed as fast but can organize, we're gonna see another period of walled cities with "bandits" and "barbarians" living between them.

And you can't just shoot the bad one because unlike "normal blacks" they literally look identical. Better stop being a christcuck and be a deus vault if you're gonna leave society.

Yeah I'm talking to like-minded people. I'm just absorbing as much as I can for the next 2 years and then going off the grid with some frens is the plan.

If Trump actually drained the swamp then people would start to wake up, 2A would have a ridiculous amount of support after a plot to conduct a coup, and people would start questioning what the swamp is hiding and scared of. But it doesn't look like the swamp is being drained and Assange's treatment is going to be the last straw for many patriots/nationalists.

>underground communities
Are they going to offer me a 9 year old and a soda?

See all you kuffars in Hell.

>I would pay 100k
You dont have that kind of money user

Winter will kill off many of them when they're not getting their welfare from whitey.

You understand that swamp has been around for a very long time right? 2 years is not enough time to kill it. A lot of favors were called in to keep it going, but they are strained to shit at the moment and it is beginning to show.

See, the problem is yet to identify the worthy men from the mass. Organizing collectively before the shtf is partly useless

with what money

That would be awesome but first you need currency plus skills

In some countries in Europe there are severe laws against people not having houses.
They want slaves slaving
For instance in Germany they do all they can so that you pay taxes, they control you literally

>There are a lot of underground communities now for the eventual creation of nationalist/white nationalist communities.
ok... name 2
post locations
post make up
give information

Then move, I am serious. Either fight to change it or move to another country. Dont bitch online, change it.

Assange is in jail, we're on track for 1 million illegals entering our border this year alone, muh Iran, muh Venezuela, still in the Middle East, pulling out of Syria was a lie it seems like, our Department of DEFENSE is not being used to DEFEND our borders, censorship continues, Neocons and Trump are using antisemitism to shut down criticisms, and Wasserman Schultz is walking around calling for intervention in Venezuela. Really looks like the Swamp is scared.

kek

>I'm tired of quality control problems.
>I'm tired of poos bitching I have to do things cheaper but keep my quality higher than I do now.
>I'm tired of degrading services from many of my vendors.
>I'm tired of having to do extra work because many of my vendors can't do proper quality control of their own stuff, but yet demand a premium price for their products
>I'm tired of having to do ten times more work than I ever did before because everyone can't do their jobs anymore.
>I'm tired of poos and chinks not paying their bills, but yet demand I have to deliver everything to them first and only them first and not the customers that always pay me all the time, but we promise to pay you
>I'm tired of poos and chinks wasting my time in useless meetings and discussions which gets me absolutely no where with them, because they are too stupid to understand simple engineering and mathematics (Asians and math is a meme)
>I'm tired of poos and chinks walking my plant to take photos to send back to HQ so they can figure out how to copy me (good luck, you're too stupid to figure out how to do it)
>I'm tired of trannies, feminists, and SJW's working in a lot of places, especially CSR's who get offended when I speak to them and the owner is too scared to fire them.
>I'm just tired.

And people wonder why brand new airplanes are crashing now.

Attached: 1555653394148.gif (440x248, 907K)

The planes are crashing because those dumb shits can’t fly and they won’t report it on the news because that would be.... wait for it... raycisss.
No seriously that’s actually true.

unironically the most based thing ive seen here, ever. i wish you good luck user

This. White American pilots are in huge demand because a majority of them can actually fly. A lot of third world brown pilots literally cannot fly, the computer does everything and if anything goes wrong everyone dies because they can't handle it.

tired of living in the city. thinking of moving to a small suburban town, yeah its probably a lot less exciting but it wont be so ugly. im worried though ill just be around a bunch of white christian boomers who do nothing but complain all day

It's a combination of both. Shitskin pilots and shitskin programmers.

This is generally unrealistic. Geographically isolation means no paying jobs, access to basic services, etc. This is a single man's pipe dream, not to mention no potential mates. Making a living off the land is a non-starter, unless one has huge capital.
Quit with these faggoty posts.

Hi Owen

Thanks leaf. Even though Canada gets a lot of shit from Jow Forums at least Canada still has some cities left (Quebec City and a little bit of Montreal). At least there's still something to look at and reminisce about. The US doesn't have a single city left, everything is ruined or propped up by a huge craft brewery bubble that will collapse in the 5 years, and our country is being flooded with illegals.

checked

Not unrealistic but you have to be in the right situation to make the jump. My current plan-
>able to work remotely
>have a house with a bit over 100k equity
>sell house
>move to area i`ve been eyeing with cheap houses (an hour or so out of large city areas)
>rent for a year to get my bearings in area and make sure i want to really live there
>find a house i can buy right out

Only thing that will stop this is house market falling thru floor
>find a house i can buy right out

quebec is based, montreal is complete shit. im probably gonna go live near la Baie James in some years, live in a hunting shack away from everything and live like a native (without the welfare)

when you know enough about your environment theres no need for money or a job, everything we really need is there in the forest

That'll be a lot to heat.
You know f he plans to live with animals in the house?

that house on your pic, isnt it done by Noah Bradley from Handmade houses by any chance?

youtube.com/watch?v=nnN5zsY2SrE

Attached: house_info.jpg (2457x2873, 672K)

You cant just put a house anywhere without a legal address. It can work maybe in Mexico or other South America but not in USA or any developed first world country.

Trump has been afraid to stand up to anyone
>some little shit judge in the 9th circuit says no
And trump folds just like that.

2016 Trump promised to be a fighter, and his campaign backed it up.
As soon as he became president he cucked out

The problem with what you says is always guns.

A group like what you describe is very pro-2A, and tend to have guns for hunting and protection.

Problem is, once the group gets large enough, the total amount of firearms spooks our spooks.
They start viewing you as a potential threat, and from then on you're dealing with FBI traps and investigations.

i literally could not agree more.

i went through the same phase as you in the past two years. it's amazing how many people came to the same conclusion

used to think varg was retarded but now think he's the only one of the thousands of "right-wingers" who is actually right.

plan is to get a job at home or find a way to generate passive income and fuck off to rural cabin in montana or washington with a loving family and maybe kids

plan on never listening to politics EVER in my life again; get hot chocolate, read books everyday near a fireplace, go kayaking and skiing, laugh as civilization crumbles apart

putting untreated wood into the ground.....

>2 years is not enough time to kill it
You guys always resort to this STRAWMAN

>you're being impatient, two years isn't enough to COMPLETE it
No one said Jack shit about completing it.
Have you ever filled up a bathtub with water? When you open the drain it doesn't instantly empty out of the tub; you actually get to watch the PROCESS of draining as water keeps getting getting removed

There are between 500 and 10,000 government employees who deserve to be BEHIND BARS for their crimes.

After 2+ years all we have is Reality Winner and the Wolf guy who leaked to his journalist whore.

No one is complaining that trump hasn't *finished* draining the swamp.

We're mad because even if you made it an 8 year project, Trump has essentially made 0 progress so we are 2 years behind on an 8 year project where 8 years is the longest he can be president but he may only get 4.

See the problem?

We aren't mad that trump hasn't drained the swamp 100%
We're mad he's drained it 0%

niggers and jews are incapable of doing these things. we will be safe if we keep fucking young white women with our white dicks and making white babies

strong in group preference and culture

Shutting down the border just means telling all the border guards to stay home and let the illegals enter completely unhindered, brainlet.

What about Portland, Maine or Savannah, Georgia? I'm sure there are more.

I live in Northeast Ohio, I am surrounded by Amish and have been for my entire live. They are highly insular and community oriented, you are from forbidden from participating in their community unless you convert to their religion and fully embrace their way of life. Not once in my 28 years of life have I ever seen a non-white Amish person and knowing them I would be extremely surprised to see them accept a non-white person into their fold.

There are different "orders" that utilize different levels of tech, but they are generally very separated from most modern amenities (cell phones, internet, computers, automated machinery, etc.).

They're similar to Jews in the sense that they will actively try to screw the "English" (non-Amish) out of money or resources for the benefit of their own people. However, unlike Jews, they don't actively go out of their way to destabilize and subvert the non-Amish communities around them. Though most of the people around me, especially farmers, think they are shysters, Amish do not attract the same kind of hate that Jews do and mostly keep to themselves unless you engage with them or they want to buy something from you or sell something to you. Amish don't try to hide their Amishness from you.

Amish are much better than Jews in one area in particular, how they make money and sustain themselves. Where Jews will use banking, usury, law, high finance, "academia", etc. to take money from you, Amish will build things, produce food, provide services, etc. for you. They can be annoying, but they are not cancerous like other (((groups))).

We can learn something from the Amish. Put family and tribe above EVERYONE, NO EXCEPTIONS. Don't try to hurt others, but don't sacrifice your own peoples' prosperity for outsiders. Additionally, I admire them for their tangible skills and their self-sufficiency, which is something white people as a whole need to get back to.

All in all, Amish are OK and Jews are societal posion.

Attached: PositiveBitterBlackmamba-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 2.33M)

I want that life so bad.
Just me my cabin and my weed.
And muh guns.

>Montreal
lolno. It's just as pozzed as the rest. All big cities are. What is great about America and Canada is that you can just fuck off innawoods and turn your back on this kike society.

Indeed you can in theory survive off small game, fishing and growing your own food. There isn't the certainity and comfort of the rat race but at least you live as a free man.

Ever heard of the military and Department of DEFENSE?

its all a question about what do you value the most? material comfort? or mental comfort? its a choice between semi-slavery and freedom in its purest expression

If all goes well, this is the plan. The plan is to greenbelt a minimum of 15 acres and pay no property tax by showing a small profit from agriculture. When I die, I want to deed back the land to the park service so that the National Park System becomes larger and the land could never be developed.

can confirm. Montreal is a hellhole.

As I continue to adopt more skills and knowledge, I will make more posts on Jow Forums to act as a motivator for other redpilled frens. We need more white pills and more hope around here. There's tons of talent, potential, and dreams on this site waiting to be achieved. We're all on the same page and just want a really community out in the real world.

Hahahaha. I love your last sentence.

>Portland
Leftist shithole full of crack and homeless. Went there for a wedding.
>Savannah
Niggers that shoot each other all the time.

Libshits from Cali will destroy the rest of Oregon too.

If you build a community near the Amish, they will be a useful ally if gib freeloaders come out to the country in desperation.

Do you have a discord or any decent way to get in contact with? This is something I'd be very much interested in helping out with if possible. Civilization isn't savable. Best we can do is build communities with likeminded people

Hey, just came back to this board

I wasn't trying to shit on your idea earlier. I think it's cool and we should do some more of it. It would be nice to get a little community going somewhere in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, etc, and just create a civilization out of nothing, just like our ancestors did. The man who would put this together would be like the Fuhrer, for sure.

It's a great idea for sure, and many have had that idea too. We just gotta get people together, and Jow Forums definitely isn't the place for that.

Some issues we'd run into:
1. Getting people together
2. Buying land
3. Building probably wouldn't be too hard, but finding materials to build with would be hard because...
4. The Jews would constantly attack us and embargo us. It'd be a great opportunity for them to show everything wrong with our racial ideas
5. While most of us would prefer this type of civilization, it'd be hard to sell people back home that this is a better way of living because we would most definitely be poor with few resources.

Quite right.

the funny thing is that OP isn't the only one saying this. There are many people who are interested in this idea. I think probably 50-75% of white people have had this idea.

So while it would be EXTREMELY difficult venturing into impossible, there is a lot of possibility here. I mean, our ancestors created the strongest nation out of nothing in a very similar manner... Part of the reason why you think that it is impossible is because it's only an idea now, but if people follow through with it and organize it would be very doable.

As for not having mates, I agree. That is why we would have to create this state to attract white people. That is definitely doable, people move out west to places like this all the time. For example, if we create a society without black people, then we would've cut our crime rate in half instantly. That alone would be a reason to move for some.

Problem with that is Amish are not big gun owners.

Amish are big bow owners though. Archery is a deadly ancient art.

take the antifa pill faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVacUBcl-WE

Attached: 150755512-042fb0c9-e432-4f3b-a6c5-5226f7c305f4.jpg (660x660, 63K)

Yes but not a very good skill to go up against a horde of hungry and armed niggers.
When that day comes I'd rather have an ar10 and a lot of bullets.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhIMmmoO1TI

It's systemic. Short of killing people there's no 'change' faggot.

This shit show needs to collapse.

Doesn't mean we can't train them. I'm sure they wouldn't mind when there is a threat at their doorstep.

Maybe but my gut tells me they will be big targets, if they survive it's an instant redpill and would turn 100% militant.

Forgot Google shadow banning that link. Pic related.

Attached: shadow ban two.jpg (1920x2164, 515K)

No, you stay in cities where you can effectively employ asymmetrical warfare on their feds and military if they try to come after you. If you isolate into some rural shithole they can drone bomb you without much repercussion.

Jews and their pedophile congress pets WILL go after you eventually. Don't be retarded, you have the strategic advantage in cities.

anti-slide

I'm buying property in NH. Fuck this shit.

Attached: 1394640793034.png (354x504, 129K)

I don't have a good way of contacting yet. I'll just keep making posts like these with the same pictures every so often. Share some ideas on Jow Forums, give updates on underground communities (glow in the dark infiltration), and the need for a secure platform with strict "borders".

Brainstorming right now, but we would like to create a platform highlighting each others' skills so we know the strengths and weakness in the communities (welding, farming, history, car repair, medical aid, martial arts, etc.) By displaying each others talents it will also act as a huge motivator for blackpilled patriots. If we can pull people out of deep depression through this platform, there's really nothing that will stop the creation of this community out in the real world. That just shows we're onto something.

Sounds like the Founding Fathers idea.

Sure, your anecdotes are totally legit.

Small town communities are a myth. The reality of small town life is meth, walmart, and rednecks in giant jacked up trucks revving their engine behind you at the town's only red light.

>making kekistan a reality
Doesn't seem to be such a bad idea at this point

globalism was the greatest lie ever told

who needs international trade? do we not trust our neighbor's goods? or were we acting like the jews, trying to pull one over on the third worlders?

we scammed ourselves in the end

>Refusing to participate in politics means more of them in positions of influence. You can participate without having your life revolve around what AOC tweeted.
The purpose of politics is to avoid the war of all against all that would rage otherwise, when politics fails it is what remains.

Politics have failed as there is no political solution to orcs, militant degenerates and (((usury))), all three of those groups have made it abundantly clear, anyone who thinks there is a political solution to any of those things is a fool.

>Buy lots of acres
Buying an asset that has been inflated to insane levels with usury is not a smart move.

There will be more than enough empty land after the wars, what is in your head is most valuable.

>tired of living in the city. thinking of moving to a small suburban town, yeah its probably a lot less exciting but it wont be so ugly. im worried though ill just be around a bunch of white christian boomers who do nothing but ~~complain~~ work all day

The rest of society is sick of it too, though. Have you ever tried interacting with it?
Now, they don't necessarily like Trump. I think the overall consensus among normal people is that they know he's a game player (he showed that with his bullshit during the election), and because of that, they don't know what he's actually thinking. Society as a whole is not outraged by his GRAB ER BY THE PUSSY remark, because every fucking guy talks like that. Every dickhead cutting meat at your grocery, every asshole in a truck, every bar tender. The only guys who won't say stupid shit like that are goldstar, corporate types that get paid to deny their human nature, and feminists who use it as a way to browbeat men they can't sexually compete with in other ways.

When I actually bring my arguments to the table though, I find most of them are like, "Wow, I didn't think about that. It makes sense."

Attached: 1525539463505.jpg (1043x1122, 120K)

>Time to make our own small town communities.

Eventually spics will just move in and destroy your small "white" towns, so what's the point? You can't discriminate and not let non-whites in your town. That's illegal and you will get sued and/or arrested by the liberal overlords.

The only real solution is a massive CIVIL WAR. Either right-wing whites take back America, or most of it, and form a whites only nation, or the white race is doomed and will be erased off the planet. Its total war and victory, or total defeat. There's no in-between. No running off and hiding in the woods.

thats communism faggot. either fight for a white america or die. don't retreat, white flight killed this country.

I just bought a 65 acre property in rural B.C
that borders on crown land out right
i'm going to build a house out of the many trees on my property.

that place looks highly taxable goy i mean squatter I mean sir

Attached: 1499437710642.jpg (427x500, 76K)