Indians

There are 1.5 BILLION indians in India alone and by 2020 they are going to be ruling this planet!

Attached: 1555054149099.jpg (452x678, 33K)

Eat my shorts, apu.

>over a billion chinks
>over a billion poos
>over a billion niggers

the earth is fucked lol

I honestly prefer indians over any other shitskin.

This.

Ugh, indians are the nastist, they wiped shit on their bodies during ritual. How the fuck to they get all the highest paying jobs in america

>flag

where did his chin go?

Of all the memeflags this one is the most jewy
Sage

>I honestly prefer indians
You've never lived next to any of them, obviously. Nothing like having 5+ people living in a single-occupancy apartment to "enrich" your cities. Poos make Hispanics seem like rule-following members of society by a long stretch.

Attached: becoming_the_poo.jpg (600x877, 143K)

Planet Dirt

>t. spic
Carlos get back to the garden, clean it up I need to shit on it again. And tell, Jacob from England to get ready for enslavement on the cotton farm once we become superpower by 2020.

yikes you must not be infested with millions of tech job stealing poos

That’s an aggressive time line you’ve set there

I kind of find them to have a similar mentality and problems as white people.

1.5 billion indians with 3 billion brain cells

Attached: 1504952195924.jpg (512x512, 48K)

>There are 1.5 BILLION indians
Imagine the smell

i think it is cute that they believe they are human.

>How the fuck to they get all the highest paying jobs in america

Back in 1990, the Cold War had just ended, and America led the world. Our military dominance designed globalism and pushed for unimpeded Western transfer of industry to shitholes and demographic replacement of Whites. And we served as the world’s globalist whore, importing whatever trash others sought to throw at us.

As other nations rushed to export their shitskins, America was genociding its own people in favor of the turd world. This was planned to have carried on forever more but now that we have built up China, we can finally have a new enemy. Hypersonic missiles. Stealth fighters. Nuclear submarines. It militarized islands in the waters of our allies, while imprisoning 1 million Uighurs in re-education camps. Thank globalists for genociding Whites and creating global jihad and superpower China.

Not this OP, not this one or anyone who looks like this sewage dweller

Better than:
>Niggers
>Arabs
>Jews

I lived in India. True story. Light went out in my flat. Told the landlord. She said he’ll send someone over right away. 5 minutes later some guy shows up, I point out the light. He looks at it. Gets on his phone. Another guy shows up and they talk about it for 5 minutes and the both get on their phone. 3rd guy shows up with a ladder. It’s not tall enough to reach the light. They argue. Get on the phone. 4th guy shows up with tall ladder, unscrews the light, the four of them argue for 5, then one leaves. Three guys stand around smoking and order chai from the chaiwallah in the corner. Half hour later guy four shows up with bulb. It’s the wrong wattage. They all get in their phones. Guy #5 from the hardware shop a block away shows up with 10 packs of different lightbulbs. They open them all up and inspect and argue and finally guy 4 get up on the ladder, screws it in, and it works! They’re all happy. I ask how much, and guy #1 says 100 rupees, which is like $2. I’m a white guy so,I know I’m getting ripped off, but whatever, give them a 100 note. They leave, start arguing how to split the bill. The ladders are still in the flat. An hour later a 6th guy comes to pick them up.

TL;DR: took about 3 hours and 6 Indians to change a lightbulb for $2.

Not larping. The absolute state of India.

Bonus: landlord dropped by the next day to make sure it worked.

>Der took er jerbs!!
Thanks, Capitalism

nobody gives a fuck you've to get used to that mentality

I smoked weed in class, teacher didn't give a fuck.
There were seniors injecting heroin in my school, nobody gave a fuck.
Some guy got drunk and raped a girl, nobody LITERALLY gave a fuck, few days later even the girl starts smooching with him.

It's pretty fucked up, but it's my country and I love it.

>pic
that's abo

There are 1.5 Billion germs and bacteria in my toilet, yet they only got there because I poo in loo.

Not bad user, not fucking bad at all.

What are bengalis?...kys retard

They are shitty jews

This.

Mins of a true filthy subhuman exposed. Kys poo

die memeflag nigger
How about you just fucking kill yourself?
Yeah, you.
You're worthless fucking scum.

Just end it, man. Fucking kill yourself like right now. Go to the highest building, and just jump.

t.a literal poo

Uh oh, guess I need to always wear my shoes when I walk outside!

Attached: streetshitting1.jpg (410x562, 86K)

>Malthusian collapse

you cucks had to go infinity niggers, you couldnt colonze space or deep ocean, no you let the kikes steer you to funding infinity niggers, infinity chinks, and infinity poos

all they rule is the dunkin donuts. kys OP faggot

On top of that they also have micropenises. Reminder to thanks God you weren't born a South Asian

Attached: 1543039963258.jpg (767x683, 176K)

The British successfully ruled 300 million Indians with 100,000 bureaucrats and men armed with Lee Enfields

Fuck off duck face

India also has a relatively peaceful history. There were never huge civilizational collapses like in Europe or Central Asia.

They are a slave race. There may be a lot of them but they won't rule anything.

based

1,5 billion lemmings

yes they mostly struggled with invasions

Poos have a modicum of decorum that distinguishes them other shitskin savages. It's like they used to be white long ago, like how orcs were once elves.

But is too white, we need more diversity!

so we have 1.5 billion people still not knowing that toilets exist. fucking great.

Are you sure you weren't in a
Monty Python sketch in England?

You memeflag pakis seriously need to try harder

They better know how to close the borders or niggers, else they will degenerate like the rest of us

>like how orcs were once elves
That's fucking beautiful user, and pretty accurate

Why are whites pretending they're fucking civilized? You're all degenerates. Western civilization right now is the greatest threat to humanity.

The (((people))) that are destroying western civilization from within are the greatest threat to humanity. Western culture is a beacon of light unto the world.

Yeah, but the kind of degeneracy that's spread to East Asia, and many parts of Africa is fucking insane man. In India and Middle East because of the presence of a strict religion it's less so, but they're trying to hijack that too.

About how Hinduism and Islam were accepting of faggots by cherrypicking examples and fucking genderfluids in Ancient India n shit. Fuck this. It makes my blood boil. I can't help but see that from here it seems like our englightened leftists seem to be getting ideas from your leftists.

get back to testing my software you serfs

The US radiates degeneracy and broadcasts it to NPCs worldwide. But don't conflate that with western culture. What you're talking about is goyim culture as prescribed by Satan.

This is why we cant save the natives, just nuke em

btw the US radiates degeneracy because that's where all the kikes fled Germany to.