The German energy sector is falling apart

We are giving up on coal and nuclear, yet have nothing to replace it with. In a few years we will have to go back to pre-civilization times, living in woods and on trees, without power, without anything.

Attached: F97A2B57-6587-454D-B58C-57C3676664EC.jpg (1499x1199, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-10/germany-risks-blackouts-next-decade-with-speedy-coal-exit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 4B4FAA7E-1094-4893-812C-4B8E5DD8F700.jpg (850x479, 63K)

No, you'll just end up buying natural gas from us or Russia

Good

You will literally never give up on coal

Probably all russia because deep down all this russia fear mongering is just to hurt trump but the left and euros love putin dick

You think Putin has a small dick?
I think he about 5 inches at full mast

look at all that scary water vapor

This, kikes want to bring back communism and Europe is brainwashed to their desire.

Bluster from an incompetent ruling class that does not yet realize they're about to rule a 3rd world country.

Attached: 1553792144519.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

You are just going to import energy from us, Italy and Russia.I dont know if France is still a net producer considering they are closing so many of their nuclear facilities.

I was watching a panel discussion on this yesterday. Giving up on nuclear is especially retarded. I know Germany is working on 1-2 LNG import terminals to supplement the supply and diversify from too much dependence on Russia.

There is potential for shale gas development (fracking) in some areas of Western Europe but the leftists probably won't let you do it.

Yes, and don't forget that the candidate for the EVP is also against buying gas from russia.
Very rational, it is not as if Germany is very poor in natural resources and dependant on it's industry to retain wealth. Your leaders seem to really want to make you into South Africa 2.0 or something, they can't be that moronic.

>reducing nuclear
cucked

Attached: 1514402412702.png (1048x720, 293K)

maybe the niggers will leave after there is no energy for heating?

Is burning coal a phrase in polish too? Wondering if ppl their had a chuckle at the polish version of the article

Germany is about to fall like the Red Keep.

Attached: A67EC4DD-6E71-420C-B7C2-480E62BAC6F6.jpg (600x400, 34K)

True, at least nuclear should have been kept around.

Natural gas, nuclear, hydro and wind/solar/biomass is a good mix. No need for coal and oil.

Nah. We call them Mokebes or Asphalts.
Other than that we usually laugh at guys who let their girlfriends go onto Erasmus programme.

lmao they forgot about his hand literally the next scene

Attached: 1557764424771.jpg (1088x1056, 286K)

G*rmany won’t survive this century, I can personally attest

>In a few years we will have to go back to pre-civilization times, living in woods and on trees, without power, without anything.
and that's a good thing.
what sane individual would let nuclear technology on the hands of middle easterners?

The only positive I can say about Muddis energy policy is that Germany is the only country that heavily invests in developement of nuclear fusion reactors. I am baffled that nobody else does, it would pretty much solve the majority of energy concerns for the whole world.

I GOT NEWS FOR YOU
THE COLLAPSE STARTED THE LAST PHASE TODAY.

POVERTY IS ON ITS WAY TO EUROPE

> Ctrl + F
> Varg
> zero resullts

Trump is a kike traitor.

Isn’t he busy shitting his bed over the dangers of nuclear power?

Uuuuuupps

We should replace it with slave labor. Put niggers on wheels to rotate turbines.

Attached: wheelofpain.jpg (425x336, 28K)

Are niggers a renewable resource?

>In a few years we will have to go back to pre-civilization times, living in woods and on trees, without power, without anything.
So you guys will become Spain
How ironic

Apparantly, but they contain carbon. Do you have some pure hydrogen niggers to spare maybe? We wont stuff them into a ballon this time

Attached: 8483A912-E3B5-4CD7-9703-E9866E64E607.jpg (1024x1001, 123K)

Kekd

Excellent. This means they'll lose the next war against Russia, since without their energy they will be fucked. Germans truly are masters of grand-strategy.

>In a few years we will have to go back to pre-civilization times, living
That's highly optimistic Dieter.

Attached: related.jpg (850x380, 169K)

We have ALL the niggers to spare, Krautfriend

Why even make these long term charts if we are no projected to make it that far at current trends?

The guy with the beard looks extremely non-German, desu.

Anyone that turns their back on the power of the atom is turning their back on the future.

We'll just buy nuclear from France.

>reduce nuclear power
I was under the impression nuclear power was relatively not very harmful to the environment.

> stupid upfront costs
> 3 mile island, Chernobyl, Fukishlmao - 3 different countries, political systems, 3 different eras. 3 failures
> Public massively against it
> Quickest my retarded country has ever built a nuclear power station was 14 years
> Muh fusion has been perpetually 20 years away for nearly 70 years
I used to be a pro-nuclear fag but it’s a non-starter, renewables have made incredible leaps and bounds that I previously doubted possible. It’s time to go all in on renewables.

You're retarded. Nuclear is the only real "green" and "renewable" energy.

explains why we have the second highest electricity price in the world
which has a direct impact on our manufacturing industry who all rely on one thing in common
cheap power
ThyssenKrupp is about to lay off 6000 people for a reason
it simply is no longer viable to produce in this country
which is plain suicide for an export nation like Germany

>Upfront costs balanced by lasting for 70 years
>nuclear waste is the only electrical generation waste actually disposed of safely
>we dont have a pathway to dispose of solar panels safely
>gonna have rare earth metals leaching into the soil

Kek you're retards

They will last longer than the USA at least

>You'll be alive during the european blackout
all I wanted.

Attached: preach it.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Wow, 3 whole failures in almost 80 years? Fucking shut it down boys, nothing worthwhile here.

Why cant we reuse the rare earth metals in solar panels?

uranium from seawater is renewable

Isn't Germany researching Thorium reactors and fusion for safer nuclear reactions and clean energy?

That's exactly right. Over the last couple of years the US has made it a priority to provide Europe with LNG in an effort to ween Europe off of Russian gas. It's a strategic move since those Russian pipelines were laid during the cold war as a strategic move of their own meant to leverage political and economic pressure over Europe.

With the US losing interest in the international system on account of our lack of economic necessity, someone will have to step up as the security guarantor for Europe. Germany is likely going to step up and rebuild the Bundeswer. And they need American energy to do it since Russia is unlikely to provide the energy required to build a military aimed at curtailing Russian ambitions in Eastern Europe.

Seems like Germany is on the right track.

I think we're at 0.2% renewable right now.

cuz they keep getting chucked into landfills

>buy our LNG goy

No fuck off.

I fucking hate the Greens.

You're krauts, you'll figure something out.

>Erasmus
Sluts

>wind

So how much of the German countryside have these faggots ruined with those repulsive windfarms that look like they're from another planet?

AFAIK only China is seriously researching Thorium.
With some wacky Dutch scientists doing some extra ground work for the Chinese.

Why not? It's free or damn close to it. American LNG is a byproduct of the exploitation of shale oil. It's practically a waste product. What can't you do with something that's free?

you got endless immigrants, still got some ovens

hanz come on

>3 failures over half a century
Nice sample size. Meanwhile, air pollution continues to kill millions each year.

kek, no-one is going to buy your shitty overpriced LNG, you fucking mutt.

Attached: 1513172375665.gif (384x464, 484K)

>wants European Union homosexual army
>doesn't have adequate source of energy
You have lost two world wars because you couldn't get food in the first and couldn't get oil in the second. Do Germans ever learn?

It's called a sea.
You should try having one it's pretty great.

This is what I am interested in, living so close to you faggots. When you can no longer generate power and your "newcomers" have splattered the brains of anyone who dares to read a book over the street, will you be making the mistake of invading us?

You are assuming alot of competent decisions get made in that line of logic. You are an optimistic man.

Ahhh, the reason for importation of of the entire middle east has become apparent. This is the Germany I read about in books as a young lad.

Attached: downloadfile-10.jpg (480x360, 30K)

I once visited your massive fucking seawall. It was pretty awesome.

>tfw you automated certain things because people are too moral faggy to judge risk

Truly, the patrician country.

It's far more expensive than Russian gas.
Costs shitloads to transport.

Cause the plan that you faggots came up with is either ww3 to take down Russia or becoming Eurabia.
3 times in 100 years, Hans.
3 times.

>I am baffled that nobody else does

Because it a waste of money that will never pan out. It can't be done. Technology isn't going to save us; the only way out of the overpopulation and environmental destruction problem is to reduce the world population by 3 quarters.

du mofaka have you already forgotten we have those things that whirl all day?
The power of the wind mofaka. And the power of reciclying beer bottles and separating paper and Plastik.

sounds comfy, we should all go back to innawoods

Please remind us: what side did Italy fight on in WW2?

There is indeed an assumption of rationality among all actors. And Germany has been acting more sympathetically toward Russian interests at the expense of American influence.

Try having a landscape windmill faggot. Plus, you have those things in land as well, tonnes of them--i've seen it personally.

17 Gigawatts of coal and nuclear to be shut down by 2022 (1/3 of their coal use) and completely by 2038. bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-10/germany-risks-blackouts-next-decade-with-speedy-coal-exit

and price will increase massively. talk about willingly harming your country.

Attached: -1x-1.png (1036x583, 72K)

We have a nuclear plant working since forever.
Protip don't let civilians run it
Hehehe beaner best at nuclear plants than the "developed word"

It's not competing with Russian gas. It's competing with useless solar panels.

Thats the correct thing for you to do Hanz, retreat back to the forest like barbarians. Cause hitler.

Cost

USA shall soon crawl back to its own continent, the new master of Europe will be Gazprom and its Austrian allies

Maybe you'll stop burning coal, but the w*men won't.

Because fusion is a complete meme.

It's not "free energy" as they pretend it to be.
Fusions reactors would cost billions to build and billions more to maintain.
Sure the fuel is (almost) free but so is wind and solar and only retards call those "free energy".

Fusion is only used as a distraction to stop people looking for viable alternatives to oil.

Where is this glowing enchalada?
>unironically

It's literally competing with Russian gas.

If America wanted to supply electricity it would be far more efficient to build gas plants in America and send the electricity across the Atlantic through cables.

We were doing our own thing, till Hans over there came to Mussolini promising a future for Italian people.
Hell, we went from being the rulers of the known world to being encrosted in shit.
What do you expect?
I blame Hans.

"Laguna verde" 1640 Mw

At least you can own them, though.

bit weren't the millions of African and Arab refugees supposed to give a great boost to German productivity? That's what momma merkel implied. So why is Germany now going down hill after such a huge cultural and workforce enrichment? I just don't get it

and they kill insects and birds and bats and the remaining birds can't find enough food because the insects are dead.

And the green party wants to cut down the Reinhardswald one of Germanys oldest forests to build windfarms there.

Attached: DPlge96WsAMfRj_.jpg (600x400, 49K)

OP, look to Best Korea. There won’t be any trees.

>problem is to reduce the world population by 3 quarters

White people have embraced that. World population growth is not because of us. Now go outside and explain that to random people - have fun.

Yes and the pipeline is called North Stream 2

>we will have to go back to pre-civilization times, living in woods and on trees, without power, without anything.

What do you think they meant when they said they aim to "dismantle systems of white supremacy"

Attached: Düsseldorf 2030.jpg (864x486, 113K)

You ever think that the whole carbon thing is just a meme they use on the public to switch Germany over to a nation that doesn't have to import so many resources?