BOOMER REVENGE

I'm sick of dealing with boomers. I hate my own father. I hate my uncle. I hate working for boomers, and with boomers.

They don't hesitate to take advantage of you or anyone around them, even if it means taking away from someone else.

>kicks all generations younger than them while they are down

They think they are royalty.

Has anyone actually won against them?

I want revenge. I want ideas. How can we exploit them?

Attached: BoomerSTfu3.jpg (659x455, 102K)

Shut up faggot.

I battled my parents until the day they died. You can't win

boomer detected

Attached: boomers.jpg (1440x3431, 1.35M)

Are boomers on average the most self-absorbed greediest generation of all time?

Don't be mad at them. Be mad at the Jews that brainwashed them.

This is fucking stupid. Boomers had blanket legacy media control during their formative years. How can you judge them? You isolate the boomerism and even accept boomers who repent of their boomeristic ways.

fuck yeah they are. everything is geared toward them and their benefit

They died due to inactivity and drug use. Still got paid better than I do now.

beyond bad. pure hatred

You don't think there are gen Z that are boomer-brain?

boomers are just a focus point for you. the thing you really hate is yourself.

/thread

Just waiting for the Boomer menace to die.

Attached: 93C5D1FC-F6EA-4365-91CC-F02BB3ADF8CA.jpg (630x420, 73K)

Pretty much.
The ones at my job absolutely hate the fact me and my colleagues are better than them at their job, so much so that they've completely gridlocked the promised career paths they used to employ us in the first place.
Unfortunately for them it's a job that needs doing and we're sick of the lack of chances.

put them in a funeral home full of niggers like some old poster here suggested.

Yes. Fucking obviously. kek

honk honk

I hate their foot on my neck

Attached: eternal boomer.jpg (480x360, 38K)

We have time and they do not, start lifting eating healthy and working hard. Clear your heart of hate and only concern yourself with justice. Hate is just negative love, you are your father but evolved. Do not hate yourself, if you do this the jew wins. You must become a more evolved version of your pops, you cant do that if you reject your forefathers as a whole, they have good aspects you must maintain.

Fuck that shit, everything should be geared towards me and my benefit! Those selfish pricks.

I don't think any generation before them set up the system to bleed all those younger than them dry so they can continue living in luxury

fpbp

same here, fucking years of legal and personal infighting, took death to make it stop. Once we get more of us in power, there's going to be a purge.

>Greatest generation
>acts as Jewish proxy warrior
>destroying the roots of a new European rebirth
>clears way for actual destruction of European values
>they succeed and the 60's happen
>blacks set up as cultural leaders by jews who now dominate the world without fear of a aryan revolt

You aren't from here are you? The boomers were already fucked, its not all there fault.

how does this happen? Aren't they supposed to be family oriented?

Just plan for a court order to have them involuntarily placed in assisted living when they are older, and you rape the assets that are left over.

Just wait till they all die. Not gonna lie there are a lot of cringe boomers tho

They never were, they were the ones who brought us no fault divorce, they then proceeded to become the generation of greed in the 80s. Sad thing is, the millenials aren't any better, hell they're worse. So glad I don't have kids, even if you work your ass off your kids still have to be around disfunctional asshats with shit parents. Look at the latest shooting in CO, a tranny on HRT and SSRI's, and his tranny buddy who's father as an abusive illegal with a rap sheet a mile long. Burger parenting is a poison, it spreads.

Ohh boy I see that a lot (medfag). Nursing homes are pure fucking hell, i'd kill myself before I go there.

Attached: 1557670332653.jpg (1000x1272, 193K)

switch out their medical cabinet.

You talk to their pets (unironic slave labour) about the greatness of *insert boomer neighbourhood* .

>boomer hate thread
> Q is a larp
> take your med schizo
> .... muh 6 gurrilion

Attached: 1549116868770.gif (268x199, 450K)

Boomer TV runs on a channel called ME-TV, I couldn't come up with something more boomer even if I let a team of boomers design it.

my boomer parents are about to die and im going to inherit a paid off house, 2 cars, a big boat, and 20 acres. im their only child so it all goes to me. also i worked as a wage slave for several years and have lots of crypto, so when the end of 2021 gets here i'll have like at least 5MM in TUSD
life insurance on my boomer parents pays out 2MM

boomers dying is one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Just because you hate your own family user, doesn't mean the rest of us hate our own. Thats your issue. Once the millenials take over, you'll fucking wish it was the Boomers exploiting stuff. Enjoy the hell mine will create :^)

Attached: 1523554891872.png (500x374, 202K)

They where but not by jews, you nazi.