Looks like the yet to be named tranny in the STEM school shooting was a El Goblino Americano anchor babie...

Looks like the yet to be named tranny in the STEM school shooting was a El Goblino Americano anchor babie. Probably has a lot to do with why the Kikes continue to hide her identity.

archive.is/cXX67

Attached: 20190513_131424.jpg (1440x1485, 781K)

Ofc its a tranny spic. No one is talking about this,

Colorado went from being 86.5% white to 62% in less than 10 years. I've gotta get the fuck out before its too late.

Attached: 1430598863385.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

CO bro? front range here. Least we got shooms right?

yeah you do

Bread and circus my friend

Anyone else remember that the mexibro died from getting shot in the leg twice?
Anyone else think that the govment sent him on a diet, and is going to be the next Jason borne?

I've seen this state go from an awesome one to a total shithole, mostly families from commiefornia who wanted to cash in on the good schools and low taxes, naturally they fucked everything up. All you hear about come election time is muh keeedz, muh schools.
So funny how all the natives are fleeing, leaving the transplants to deal with the druggies in Denver, so hoping their kids get enriched, they deserve to suffer for ruining this state.
See above, fuck commies.

I moved to Boulder as it's still majority white. Not for long I recon. I keep moving from place to place trying to escape brown hordes. Living on the road is not fun

Guess that one year warning worked well

Boulder is leftist central, overpriced leftist central. Biggest problem they have, drugs. Lots of cokeheads out there, cartels supply em. Fun fact not too many people know, lots of cocaine gets pushed through the mountains.

How is your American freedom going?

Pretty good considering we still have gun rights and can go someplace further north thats even less accessible to your average idiot.

How's that prime minister doing? Isn't he taking your guns away come June? Hope for the gods sake you guys do something. For all your smugness, I like Canada. Don't forget, we go down, so do you. Makes more sense to get along.

His femoral artery was likely severed, you'll bleed out in 30 seconds from something like that.

>leftist central
I don't care that much about it. My trad wife and I are doing fine.
>overpriced
That's a good thing. Keeps shitskins from overrunning it like Denver and other places.

> Biggest problem they have, drugs.
I see a lot of homeless, but don't really see that many obvious junkies. Anyways, I just need a cozy place to live until we get a chance to start an ethnostate in America.

Majority white Californian lmao

keep people sedated so they don't realize how conmen run the state

True. Very many people I met here are libs from California. Still infinitely better than living around spics, indians or negroes.

And go where? I've been wanting to move out of Commiefornia since 2014 but I'm still here. You can run and hide all you want but that shit is going to follow us everywhere we go until we do something about it.

Attached: 1457404122676.png (440x522, 103K)

The country is huge user, just pick a place. Anywhere is better than ground zero. The social upheaval and deaths in those urban centers are going to be historic.

Attached: only-a-libtard-otfe-ooa-hepatriotfederation-would-think-you-can-31656637.png (500x587, 138K)