What’s is the final verdict on Israel?

Attached: E0755E9D-D3BB-412C-9A21-A27E47E68F2C.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXy4NXbuE-k
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think?

Bomb the fuck out of Israel and kill every government official. Hopefully Iran does this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXy4NXbuE-k

>What’s is the final verdict on Israel?
Same fate as sodom and gemmorah.

Attached: Israeli culture.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

Should exist but needs to be put in its place.

Israel is a huge cock inside the muslim ass, lol.

Go back to Syria, Muhammad.

Pretty based
Kys mohammed

Everyone fucking hates Israel. That's why they spend billions on shilling online with retards like you.

Guilty

Europeans hate mudslims and blacks more than they hate Jews and Israel. So do East Asians. Deal with it.

He is an Iranian diaspora, they are everywhere on this board because retards fell for their propagandas that some think islamic terrorism groups like Hezbollah are good guys

Unironically the world would be better if we let them just take over the Levant and let them do what they need to do.

greatest nation on earth

Attached: 23921460671_f86766f2d0_o.png (1600x1068, 2.7M)

Israel is the ideal ethnostate. The Jews are a light unto the nations... again.

>He is an Iranian diaspora, they are everywhere on this board because retards fell for their propagandas that some think islamic terrorism groups like Hezbollah are good guys

Attached: memeflags.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Based nationalist. Ready to shoah all neighboring shitholes when given the green light by the White House.

of course the Iranian in Canada showed up to attack Israel, why do you go back to your shithole sandnigger wonder why all Israelis post from Israel? You are just a fucking leech

A jew living in Israel is a jew not living in an ethnically european country, gotta give them that.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Nothing, they got you by the balls. Enjoy what you have while it lasts.

Attached: D6O6gY5WsAAtwl2.jpg (487x239, 27K)

needs nuked

Fuck Israel you fucking kike.
>wonder why all Israelis post from Israel
>Doesn't realize half of burger flags are Israelis with proxies.
Show your real flag by the way Rabbi.

I dont give a fuck if israhell annihilates all the muslims in the middle east and we are left to just clean house here. I just hate that place because I know its the base of operations for all the international swinglers and bamboozlerz that bring muh nations down man!
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Israel started with genocide of Canaanites
Now it continues to exist due to genocide of Palestinian Arabs
Guess how this story ends

With genocide
This time for real

History goes in circles and repeats itself.
There will be another "unjustified ™" Exodus and attempted Genocide. Totally unexpected.

If your country exists only because you blackmail all your neighbors and everyone who opposes you, then you have to fear every day of your existence and sooner or later this scheme will fail badly.

Would unironically support the Greater Israel project if it meant they would all fucking go there.

should be nuked asap

Schizo Iranian diaspora rat lmao

What is Saudi Arabia and all oil rich Arab nations? Are you sure?

KSA and Israel are allies if anything they'd fight side by side

When we genocide them so hard their population triples.

a great place to dump the worlds rubbish and nuclear waste.

Attached: stomp.gif (649x489, 569K)

Love how Iranian diaspora seethe whenever Israel is mentioned

Attached: #1worstenemies(Save and repost).png (1102x901, 1.54M)

>memeflag
You're not even trying, are you? Anyone helping us get rid of filthy kikes are the good guys.

>Everyone who hates Israel is Iranian diaspora
Moshe, who are you trying to fool here?

Attached: Israel fuck off.jpg (640x638, 41K)

oh look, a memeflag. I wonder who could be behind this post?

Show flag kike

Attached: memeflag.jpg (578x371, 70K)

White anglos are worst than jews.

They only try to use jews as a scapegoat because in the future anglos will be slaughtered. While the jew is free from oppressive white supremacy nations.

This

Sentenced to death by jew-bomb.

Attached: Glass.png (1654x842, 1.18M)

I'd like it better if you could take all your talmuddy pals back to your own country. I do like that Israel is a Western democracy in the middle east and puts the screws to muzzies.

all my people are here

It doesn't exist, its not a land.

Great country, hated by failures everywhere (Continental Europeans, Ruskies, blacks, Arabs and Muzzies generally), appreciated and loved by successful high-iq, developed societies (Anglos, East Asians)

Jesus will come back and judge the living and the dead and rule from Jerusalem for 1000 years. When all Jews come to the knowledge of God in Jesus Christ it will be akin to the literal light of Creation when God said “let their be light and there was light.” But now, Israel and it’s International supporters are the House of Satan and act accordingly. Best bet is to isolate them now. Complete boycott.

Well, this is true if you are in the human sex trafficking and organ harvesting business, Moshe.

lmao what the fuck. is this satire?

this is so fucking based bro!!
lets continue supporting israel and sending billions in aid!!
they keep mohammed, my wife's boyfriend, in check, so i dont have to worry about him bombing us!!
jews rock!!
MIGA!!

>hezbollah
>Islamic
more like anti-imperialist it is the party of god in name only

they'll be destroyed within months.

Attached: Bolton worried.jpg (960x540, 85K)

ITS NOT REAL

YOU FUCKING KIKE

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I LACK NOTHING. HE MAKES ME LIE DOWN IN GREEN PASTURES, HE LEADS ME BESIDE QUIET WATERS, HE REFRESHES MY SOUL.
HE GUIDES ME ALONG THE RIGHT PATHS FOR HIS NAME’S SAKE. EVEN THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE DARKEST VALLEY, I WILL FEAR NO EVIL

YOU FUCKING SATAN SPAWN

FUCK THE FED