What did he accomplish in 8 years again?

Attached: FEFBA1F5-8FC6-4C9C-BA41-4E8481A12134.jpg (2048x1370, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
youtu.be/DHNTqzpglEU
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeau-defends-apology-and-105-million-payment-to-omar-khadr/article35623594/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1557760171005.png (731x611, 876K)

The destruction of Syria, Libya and Yemen

he made me understand exactly why i hate niggers.

made jews cry 6 million tears

Made sure you won't put another monkey in the white house.

Fundamentally transformed America, just like he promised.

Well, he killed the used car market with C4C. Bricked a fuckload of perfectly good cars to artificially inflate the value of all the ones that didn't get scrapped.

He gave Iran nukes + paid them money that had been previously paid out to them, and got the US to pay for China's international postage.
What a great president.

Why do people not realize he is the biggest globalist puppet of all time. Give them a nigger and they will follow?

Just the right conditions for the election of Trump.

He was able to arm the bataclan attackers, got El Chapo a sniper rifle and brought the slave trade back to Libya.

ACA

Massive quantities of conservative tears and salt.

Nobody wants to be called a racist, so everyone bit their tongue.

Does this work? I’ve never heard anyone talk about it?

Made america non white

literally got rid of christianity

Attached: bray.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

NO. SCANDALS. Unlike the Cheeto in Chief, literally lying to Americans every day.
>muh wall
>muh immigration
>muh China
>muh no more wars
>muh drain the swamp
But hey, MIGA! amirite MAGApees?

I literally work with mud people every day and I don’t know one who was helped by Obama.

The wall I feel is very needed.

Amerimutts were never white.

>NO. SCANDALS
I think that has more to do with the media protecting him than anything else.

He doubled the national debt.

Trump will do the same, given 8 years.

Trump got unemployment lower.

Based

h

He tripled my health insurance now its 1900 a month

He seeded thousands of somalis in Idaho, sau thank you to him for bringing diversity to an all white state.

Exactly. Mine went from 450 a month to 1300

Made Iran great again

>committed the extra judicial murder of anwar al-awlaki
>got an ambassador killed in libya
>got lots of people killed including federal agents with operation fast and furious
>pretended to kill bin laden
>then had all the navy seals involved murdered in a helicopter explosion
i'd say he did a bunch

Attached: branson-obama-3-reut.jpg (968x681, 46K)

my insurance went from ~500$ to ~1500$ per month so there's something he did

He shielded the U.S. from ever having a nigger president again.

based

ISIS, BLM and Antifa

He made niggers extremely uppity for years, probably his chief accomplishment. But like everything else, that too is being unwound.

Fast and Furious

He also set back healthcare by like 20 years since the Dems don't want to replace Obamacare since they defended it so hard

He made us realize theres still nazis in america and they elected donald trump

Time to cut the trees.

Based.

It's the economy stupid.
Unemployment has dropped all around the world.

Based.

hence why pol hated him

Based

>>committed the extra judicial murder of anwar al-awlaki

right wingers hate america so much that they hate obama for killing terrorists that declared war on america

u sick fuck i bet you're using a proxy u isis loving piece of shit

fast and furious was a bush era program that obama ended

Not really. The only people who use it are poor niggers who have no money, and even then they are too poor to pay their deductibles and such so it essentially does nothing. If you have money you cant afford a plan (ironically).

based

he accomplished proving to me that no person with so much as a drop of negroe blood is competent enough to hold office of the president of the united states of america.

he also succeeded in normalizing racism for niggers

He made GWB look half decent.

Obama saved us all from a 2nd Great Republican Depression. That's his greatest accomplishment. Obama made the economy so good that Trump can't stop bragging about it.

Attached: inherited.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

He created Isis.

Broken healthcare.

Used the IRS to disenfranchise conservative. Caused a refugee crisis on the US southern border with DACA. Killed a bpc officer by supplying firearms to drug cartels (and totally escaped responsibility by abusing executive privilege). Irreversibly fucked healthcare with the ACA. Created kangaroo courts on college campuses for men to be convicted of rape wo any actual evidence. Single handedly triggered the lagestest refugee crisis in human history with an ill advised military withdrawal in Iraq and aiding a rebellion in Syria. Inflamed racial tensions inside the country resulting in numerous mass shootings targeted at law enforcement officers. Intimidated whistleblowers and reporters. Used prism program to spy on all Americans. Used FBI to spy on Trump campaign during 2016 POTUS election. Gave Iranians pallets of cash and a toothless nuclear treaty.

shut up scum.Obama took somalians and put them in the whitest parts of america

Can I get a flag check? I literally didnt look at the flag, but its gotta be a Canadian.

Obama kept the border secure. Trump is the worst president ever when it comes to border security.

The specific individual he mentioned was an American citizen, whether we like it or not, and that individual had rights to due process which were disregarded by Obama. You don't get to just drone strike Americans that you don't like, that treatment is reserved for foreign swine (such as Canadians).

u looked

Attached: trudeau btfo trump3.jpg (1197x1133, 195K)

baaaased

Attached: 1556487222533.jpg (361x358, 12K)

Ended racism and made America not a laughing stock

no u stupid al qaeda loving terrorist fucker, terrorists who take up arms against america aren't given rights. they should be droned and killed.

do u really think american soldiers didn't shoot and kill Nazi soldiers who had american citizenship?

right wingers love islamic terrorists who fight against america and fighting for their rights, i've seen it for years

he divided the country.

leaf

Forestalling the madness of right wing extremism. Now he's gone. ;.^(

What would some dickless Cannuck like you know about border security?

Those Nazi soldiers were wearing the uniform of a foreign army. Whether this individual committed treason is something that should be established by the courts, at least to the extent that a suspicion exists. There are rules for dealing with Americans in theater and "just drone them lol" is not among them.

i know that trump is bringing in caravans full of migrants

ya trump divided the country

You'll never be based even with your vpn

not soon enough, which is a failure on his part

like i said u right wing GOP terrorist loving al qaeda sympathizers love reading terrorists Miranda rights while Obama was busy taking out America's enemies

turn off the proxy and show your flag ISIS boy

He bailed out those criminals in Wall Steet.

Barack Obama, CITIBANK WORSHIPPER.

Attached: 1556890155918.jpg (720x876, 91K)

>NO. SCANDALS.

Attached: 1492882228513.jpg (340x565, 37K)

based and cringepilled

based palestinian posting via israeli wifi.

Attached: 1540006094894.jpg (494x488, 50K)

cleaning up republicans mess takes time

obama was busy making sure the economy didn't fall into a 2nd Great Republican Depression

"fast and furious was a bush era program that obama ended"
Get a load of this guy. Like the MIGApede who claimed Trump ended catch and release.

From your Communist news network:
(CNN) Here's a look at Operation Fast and Furious. From 2009-2011, the Phoenix Field Division of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), along with other partners, allowed illegal gun sales in order to track the sellers and purchasers, who were believed to be connected to Mexican drug cartels.

He cucked us

Attached: MerkelObongo.jpg (993x553, 37K)

You Canadians are so authoritarian, next you'll be using "Human Rights" tribunals to arrest your own people for thoughtcrimes while secretly plotting a nationwide gungrab.

Attached: why pol hates obama.jpg (1450x1165, 857K)

trump gave citibank billion in tax cuts, every year, forever

r u fucking retarded?

Attached: wall street tax cuts.jpg (1255x801, 92K)

More deportations than trump

nice try changing the dates there retard

everyone knows Bush started the program and Obama ended it

>"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

unlike u right wing america haters, i don't sympathize with islamic terrorists hell bent on america's destruction

*billionS

by a long shot

another reason why pol hated obama

Oh I forgot about stunting the recovery with burdensome regulations (and the ACA) and droning US citizens without a trial (in the ME).

based kike

youtu.be/DHNTqzpglEU

Yeah, okay.
>theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeau-defends-apology-and-105-million-payment-to-omar-khadr/article35623594/

u realized if he won the lawsuit, he would have been entitled to a lot more right? trudeau's lawyers recommended to settle

You will be put in the oven last kike

Attached: anime gas.jpg (800x584, 106K)

Because Obama was down at the border personally deporting you stupid faggot.

He recommended to settle, huh? What a hero.

Fuck off with that nonsense. Obama and company built most of the detentions facilities Trump is using now as a way to deal with the influx of unaccompanied minors who flooded the border (under the illusion that democrats were handing out amnesty).

Democrats have done everything humanly possible to cripple border enforcement from lowering the bed counts in detention facilities to outright refusing to hand over illegals convicted of literal rape and murders.

He allowed millions of people to show how not racist® they are.

sucking black tranny dick in the white house oval room

Attached: ad.png (766x1043, 79K)

he paved the way for our booming economy and avoided a trade war. He also improved race relationships

Attached: 1555536551473.jpg (1280x1084, 218K)

He expanded gun rights. Literally. You can carry in national parks now.

Obama deported more immigrants than any president in history

>TRump Is pResident
>Trump STILL WONT RELEASE OBAMAS BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!

Its all a sham and you suckers are falling for it.