German Ethics Council Expresses Openness To CRISPR

A panel of government-appointed experts in Germany agreed unanimously that the human germline β€” DNA that is inherited by children from their parents β€” β€œis not inviolable,” rejecting one objection to using genome editing technologies such as CRISPR to make heritable changes in the DNA of human embryos, sperm, or eggs.

So translation: CRISPR will be allowed in Germany.

statnews.com/2019/05/13/germline-editing-german-ethics-council/

Thank you, krauts!

Attached: Aryan_Lady.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Conquered all of Europe without firing a shot, imported low skilled labor to clean toilets and is allowing ubermensch gene editing. Hitler is a bitch compared to Mutti.

>I lived long enough to see the Germans doing eugenics again

Krauts always deliver.

Now it's up to us to jump into the wagon and don't let setbacks (that kikes want).

Popular will is the most powerful thing.

Unironic question, would you use crispr to make your kids white?

Would be less expensive to adopt an Argentinian desu

Europe turning into a branch of Congo and you cucks asking dumb questions.

Would he use crispr to make the Argentinian white?

Just your daily reminder m8

Finally, a western country with balls

what are they going to do gene edit all those turks into krauts?

Attached: 1533868655680.png (384x406, 249K)

Most probably yes. At least that way they can't be accused of genociding minorities.

>allowing ubermensch gene editing
That's where you are wrong. Germans will be editing exceptionally gifted individuals to be more equal with others.

Maybe we can breed out some bad traits of the shitskins and use them as well behaved workers and sex slaves.

>DNA that is inheritedby children from their parents is not inviolable
germans just got cucked out of their own genes
and you retards are celebrating

CAT GIRLS WHEN

Here your cat girl.

Attached: Sylvia_Saint.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

Attached: SylviaSaint.jpg (1169x1773, 169K)

ABSOLUTELY NOT. NO. DO NOT GENE EDIT. YOU WILL TURN THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE INTO SLAVES.

EVOLUTION IS DIRECTIONLESS AND AUTOMATIC. WHATEVER EDITS YOUR GENES BECOMES THE NEW PHENOTYPE.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

No, it will not.

That John Jacob Jinglehimers my Smith.

I love how people who are against this instantly jump to the idea of Khan from Star Trek but ignore, for example, that millions of people could be spared the genetic accident of Type 1 diabetes, food allergies, congenital cancers, asthma, CF, Down's etc.

You could put your thumb on the scale of your kids' health and eliminate so much suffering. What kind of person is really against that other than pharma jews?

absolute satanism. im actually disturbed by this.

This.

I think we're all idiots and we don't know shit. We don't know what the fucking endgame is with this kind of fuckery. I'm glad I'm not on the receiving end.

His whole point is that in 100000 years we may end up relying on computers and not on genes to construct our descendants. It isn't a problem.

motherfuckers

Attached: 1543681740798.png (642x558, 52K)

>A panel of government-appointed experts in Germany agreed unanimously that the human germline
Germans are notorious for bad foresight. Hard pass.

>could be

you think it will be in 100000 years, look at OPs post, look at the progress

There's no way that this is going to go wrong, right?

Attached: jeffrey-goldstein.jpg (620x337, 40K)

so delicious

turks will jump at the opportunity to become blue-eyed blonde aryans. can roaches jump? they probably can

SO DELICIOUS

Let them eat static.

For it to happen we must reach the point where we decide to remove our reproductive organs. And even when it happens, it isn't a problem, you just replace DNA with computer

Guys, this high-IQ mongoloid has made a very trenchant observation

>Unironic question, would you use crispr to make your kids white?
As CRISPR replaces sets of genes, yes, editing for a white child from two black parents is possible.

>I love how people who are against this instantly jump to the idea of Khan from Star Trek
Anything from Hollywood is meant to teach you lessons to weaken you. Jews want eugenics for themselves but dysgenics for you.

Sadly this may be the case

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron

It will be like this but with gene editing

Attached: C8D0E99F-60A5-497D-A9DB-751D5A9DF100.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

This, 100%. A directly relevant example is Gattaca. The society presented had gene editing as commonplace and affordable, and the only people having children susceptible to disease, or with reduced intelligence, or with other genetically preventable problems, were fringe religious extremists and the homeless. But this is a Bad Thing, goys, so long as one of us suffers so must we all.

HEAR ME
* clap *
I AM A POWERFUL BROWN FEMALE
* clap *
EUGENICS BAD
* clap *
REPEAT
* clap *
EUGENICS BAD
* clap *
WE NEED LEFTISM TO """IMPROVE""" SOCIETY, NOT EUGENICS

Attached: 1557790003673.png (720x1189, 707K)

You all realize that if this ever becomes common place in germany, germans will find out that somehow african and jewish genes "accidently" find their way in on countless cases, right?

holy shit hype. I'd leave US in a heartbeat to help out if it meant it in my lifetime. Think about how many white people would exist as minorities would edit their kids to be 6'2" blue eyed chads and 5'9" ladies to go with it; all strong, smart, and healthy

Attached: banesoundmusicreckoning.jpg (550x560, 75K)