Why do Christians always talk about the last days?

Why do Christians always talk about the last days?

Attached: 306FEFF0-FFA8-438D-A8E5-92B8ED1D956F.jpg (480x469, 71K)

It's kinda like how Jow Forums keeps talking about the happening

Because their cuck ideology and beliefs would be laughable unless they got some divine reward for it and all bad people got punished in the end

Because the last of days are the final moments of strife before the broken world is corrected and a brief utopia under Jesus is started. This gives Christians something to look forward to, as the world is decidely broken and immoral and one doesn't have to be Christian to see that.
And probably a bit of this.

Because Some Christians Circle Jerk
over it.
Its their foot fetish.

They PRAY for the END - so they don't have
to feel the DEATH of body that they will
assuredly undergoe.

The last days are the whole point. Jesus can't return until the last days arrive. They've been holding their collective breath for armageddon for the better part of 2000+ years now.

>Christianity is an apocalyptic death cult

It's going to be soon, when I cannot say but within our lifetime. The Jews are working on the third temple. A perfectly red heffer has been genetically engineered for the sacrifice. Next 10 years is likely.

Because they wanna be right

because they cant talk about muh 6 million shoah

Because it is easier for them to pretend everything is in God's hands rather than do anything to improve their situation. If it's the 'last days', why bother?

Because people legit talk about transitioning 3 year olds.

We are obviously in the end times. YouTube "reasons we are in the end times"

It's not hard to figure out, fag.

>If it's the 'last days', why bother?
That is not the conclusion the Bible encourages us to have. In the end times those that are good must do their good works in silence and quietly eat their bread. The end of times is not an excuse to drop one's morality and care. It is actually the time we are judged the harshest. It is easy to stand for something in the best of times, but the test of one's conviction is their devotion under duress.

Because current events are interesting and topical

You best believe in the last days.....

.... because your in them!

Because it is an apocalyptic cult. That is the whole christfag shtick. Scapegoatism and doomsday, compliance enforced by threat of ETERNAL DAMNATION and UNSPEAKABLE TORTURES.
Lets just rip this band-aid off, right now.
There is no god. The priesthood made it all up for money and power.

Attached: GOD.jpg (620x341, 25K)

because they are in a cult and they are brainwashed OP duh
i was in that cult once

t. My last words when the uncheked poo horde overruns us all

Attached: 1557310378448m.jpg (613x1024, 42K)

I went to church last week and the entire sermon was a doomer post.

Doomsday talk is the sirens call to boomers and neets alike.

The last days of OT times was the Babylonian captivity; NT last days was the 66-73 revolt. things didn't go well per the plan vs reality so they've projected the plan onto future events.

A person who believes in the supernatural is open to believing a lot more bullshit.