Why are evangelicals so pro Israel?

What are evangelical preachers getting din return for their service to Israel?

Bush and others used evangelical faiths for political propaganda in the same way Muslims use it. Preachers tell them who to vote for, of course always a very pro Israel candidate.

What do (((They))) give them in return?

Attached: image4764474x.jpg (370x278, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nL5TAiYjSu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they might as well be satanists
Seriously, ever had to associate with evangelicals with an extended period of time?
I have, numerous denominations, churches, family members, camps etc.
They're the biggest fucking retards going. It feels like a cult being there. I honestly respect mainstream Islam more than Christian Evangelism at this point. It would probably be better for us too.

Yeha my mother was with them for a while

Because they are boomers and boomers were taught that false Jews are Israelites and that anyone who disagreed was a communist.

Evangelicucks believe that helping Israel will lead to them getting raptured before the tribulation. They got that idea from pic related.

Attached: 9AE12E9D-2A4A-410F-916F-214B1CB5D53C.jpg (1382x1223, 1.15M)

Yeah but let's be real. The Jews must give them money or something. At least to the preachers. They are very greedy and money driven. They won't be doing that for free

My grandmother was a Jehova's witness and while I never met her, I've heard some crazy stories. I know that I would have defoo'd that crazy old hag if I had

Dispensationalism and the Scofield Reference Bible. Evangelical Mega-Pastors being the only ones pushed in TV and media should be a big fucking red flag. Follow your nose.

Based. They are pushing them. So I guess that's a big return on them

This institution is one of the biggest pushers of pre-trib and Zionist theology. They also have branches in Central America, which may explain why some of those countries decided to move their embassy to Israel.

Attached: 55595589-7A68-49DD-AD81-86B944F03C7E.jpg (480x320, 144K)

*move their embassy to Jerusalem

They also believe in the end times prophecy, when all the armies clash in Israel with the anti christ.
They shill hard for Zionism for mainly that reason-all the jews must be in Israel (which desu, isn't such a bad thing). In so doing they can not be called Christian. They believe they have the power to usurp Gods plan and push the timetable.

foreskin

I have to stress. Evangelicals are extremely fanatical, not in violence like islamic militants but through other deeds and beliefs. Everything they do is to push the prophecy forward.

JWs are not pro-Israel, though. In their theology, the modern nation of Israel is not really connected to the Biblical "Israel."

>In their theology, the modern nation of Israel is not really connected to the Biblical "Israel."
That’s what virtually all Christians believed in until dispensationalism was developed in the 19th century.

British (and later American) Protestants have always heavily sympathized due to Jews as they envisioned themselves as a persecuted people, leading to emphasis on the OT and so on. Later you get essentially "Judeo-Christian" accelerationism where they think certain conditions being met regarding Israel will usher in the Apocalypse.

>heavily sympathized with Jews
Fixed

This is why I'll always be an atheist. Because I hate how Christians are total cuckolds to Israel, no matter which denomination.

Retarded theology. Protestants are spiritual Jews.

It wasn't always that way.
David Rockefeller funded a preacher named cyrus scofield to push Zionism.

Attached: Untitled-11.png (1186x791, 1.47M)

they think that when all jews will go to Israel the Apocalypse will come. They literally want to shoah the jews

brainwashed by promises of things they can't see.

its the oldest racket

Attached: 1511549844107.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Literally the CI Scofield Reference Bible which changed the word "Judean/Judahite" to JEW, thus cementing the kikes as the chosen people of God to dumb boomer goyim.

Hebrews and Israelites =/= Kikes and never did, not racially nor biblically

I have no idea why they are so pro israel. The jews don't recognize christianity, and they will never be true jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=nL5TAiYjSu4

weirdly for them being jewish nagate 1 John 2:23

This faggot was actually the youth pastor at my church in the 80’s