The future of Europe

I'm really worried about the outcome of the European elections. If it is not a crushing victory for populist parties, the transformation of Christian Europe into "multicultural" will be rapid and immediate. Globalist parties will push even more and faster for ethnic substitution with inhuman and underdeveloped beasts

I don't want this for our children, I don't want to see Italy and Europe turned into a shithole

Orban, Le Pen, Salvini and all those who think like them must first take a large majority in parliament and destroy the European commission. Full power must pass to the people's elected parliament

If in 2020 Trump will win the elections we can finally clean up FED, ECB, UN, UNHCR and defend the borders with the use of lethal force. Muslims found on European soil will have 60 days to leave the continent or will have to participate in re-education sessions, as in China, for at least 5 years. Every illegal migrant will have 30 days to leave the continent, after which deportation operations will start. The detention and expulsion centers will be purposely built with European mutual funds, where they will be able to work to pay for their own livelihood. Laws for the protection of European ethnic groups and races will have to be taken seriously, they should be recognized as a heritage of humanity. Needless to say, people like Soros or anyone interested in replacing or mixing European ethnic groups will have to be pursued by law, severely

Attached: 31613ca0-778c-4369-aaa5-50b6109b9641_large.jpg (1280x852, 111K)

>Needless to say, people like Soros or anyone interested in replacing or mixing European ethnic groups will have to be pursued by law, severely
Oh, yes the reverse Nuremberg trails that should be an interesting one.

>pic related
>”junker threatens nationalists: by voting you’re not changing anything”

I don’t want to be that doomer but the more the time passes the more I’m convinced that even if we manage to elect nationalists everywhere (((they))) will simply find the way to fuck us up, no matter the popular decision.

It’s either civil war or nothing, and sadly I know that nothing will happen.

Attached: 8D493FDC-776E-4E87-86B7-7E2A50C77522.jpg (1280x1142, 472K)

I suspect that in WW2 you have intervened only for the paperclip operation and the von Braun's scientists, not for "free" Europe

It will be a crushing victory for populists.

>It will be a crushing victory for populists.
I hope it eurobro

Even if it isn't, more and more countries will elect populist governments. The EU is dead without support from national governments. There is a small risk for war, though, with the UK struggling to leave and several major countries still having globalist EU governments at this point. However I don't think morale in any European military would be high if ordered to fight fellow Europeans for trying to leave the EU or preventing another country from doing so.

I think this is the last stop of the train, either we go down or we fall

Countries will be afraid of the European commission and will not be opposed because the commission has the power to economically destroy nations. See Greece and the threats to Italy in the election of the new government

>anyone will fight back
Unless I see actual bullets fly against kikes and their puppets I will not be convinced.

What is to stop us from electing national governments that will tell them to go fuck themselves?

>What is to stop us from electing national governments that will tell them to go fuck themselves?
The European central bank and it's puppets

Trump will win in 2020. Anyone doubting his win is wrong. The left cannibalized itself last election and has yet to recover.

What is to stop us from electing governments that will tell them to go fuck themselves then?

I am waiting for the democrats to make their big move against Trump in the campaign, and I will make a bet for Trump winning right at that moment.

Is there anything I can do to help you guys from North America?

Send bitcoin.

>What is to stop us from electing governments that will tell them to go fuck themselves then?
Nothing, but we would have to go back to monetary sovereignty

stop voting politicians who support muslims and faggotry

So apparently, since my dad is Italian, I recieved a letter calling me to vote for the European elections in the Italian consulate
How the fuck is it even possible for me to vote both in France and Italy? I don't understand, if anyone knows pls tell me, is this normal?

We will. The guy whose party won the regional elections here (their first time participating) has mentioned this as an intention.

Wtf
Do you have dual citizenship?

Mario, you only have like 2 years because the next Democratic admin in the US will do everything they can do destroy anyone in Europe advocating against immigration. You need to focus on removal of America from Europe more than anything. Muslims are easily dealt with after that.

No, I'm French, my dad is Italian

How do the Italians even know you exist?

Vote in France, then try to vote in the italian consulate.

No fucking idea
I will try this, but I have no Italian papers kek

Ask your dad if he ever declared your existence to the Italian government, if he is still alive.

>the next Democratic admin in the US will do everything they can do destroy anyone in Europe advocating against immigration
That's why I wrote "if Trump wins the election"

European right wing populists would have won big with me, but they didn't hire me, the only person with a proven track record of developing extremely successful right wing populist policies.

I could have helped the Spanish right wing populists as well.

When others work as much as I did for 4 years without getting paid or without getting recognition, then they can criticise me.

BUMP

Attached: ms.gif (480x360, 1.11M)

Europe must die

you mean the European union

>If in 2020 Trump will win the elections we can finally clean up FED, ECB, UN, UNHCR

I had to read this sentence twice to be sure that it was not a joke. It was not. And that qualifies you as a room temperature IQ Siculo-neapolitan, Calogero.

Salvini is just Mr. "You will be replaced but you will be replaced legally"; nothing to write home for.

For the first time Spain will send to the European parliament a "populist"/nationalist party (Vox), our humble contribution, and although they are still small they have grown from 47k votes to 2.7 million votes in only 3 years and with everything against, there's hope.

Dont worry im here

Attached: 565FFDFB-6BE3-42D8-9D02-5FB122F24D04.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

arm yourselves.

>Salvini is just Mr. "You will be replaced but you will be replaced legally"
if you think this and are you sure, why aren't you on the streets armed to defend your country?

I assume he does, or Verhofstadt is shitposting again.

Attached: 14603222055_b33ff00d76_b.jpg (1024x758, 226K)

Juncker is a comic book villain