Why do people listen to these luke warn commentators? They have nothing to offer. zero passion is any subject...

Why do people listen to these luke warn commentators? They have nothing to offer. zero passion is any subject. Both softies, too afraid to pick a side, always apologizing too. An evey mans man is no man at all, God said himself if ur not Hot Or Cold i will spit you out.

Attached: IMG_1752.jpg (750x365, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1557525281217.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You answered your own question

>everything I consume must be genocidal 1488 full extreme fascist

Being neutral is good. However neither is neutral they are clearly right leaning

>pewdiepie
>soft
i.4cdn.org/gif/1557525281217.webm

I only get my news from Gloria Borger and Poppy Harlow

Because people claim they want to hear the TRUTH AND THE COLD HARD FACTS.

In reality they just want a soft version that leans what they believe in.

Attached: 56523198_306935676642056_5003668841511780352_n.jpg (845x960, 65K)

Joe rogan is a total flip flop and pewdiepie is always saying sorry. Thats gay.

It is not that these men are soft....the audience is soft. It takes time to build the Nat Soc vibe. Hitler had beer halls where real men congregated and drank alcohol. We have men drinking onions hiding behind their computers. Big difference in mood and the overall ability effect mood. This is why the Jews are deathly afraid of ANY white male gathering because they know, once it roots itself it is nearly impossible to stop. This is why they flood our countries with shitskins and push them on dipshit traitor white females.

Pewdiepie just defended for james charles today. Hes far from based

pewdiepie is going to read & go through "The Great Replacement" soon.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie

Define right leaning? Cause both men are atheist, both men support gays, and shy away from based political veiws

Rogan is passionate about a lot of things. Maybe too many at it makes him seem all over the place.

Does he like trump or not? Hes so afraid to take any type of stand. Its embarrassing

I understand people like to gradually draw others in, but these men have taken it too far, why did felix have to defend to james charles? Who is felix answering to?

It's not a politics show. Some guests might be. He just gets lumped in with alt right commentators.

Yea, i guess people enjoy watered down stances.

Pewdiepie is such a soft little soiboi.

Roges has the best guests and makes good interviews usually. Also he is completely independent, so he even if he is a lefty, he doesn't have follow party lines or worry about youtube deplatforming him.
Also I don't know what you had in mind, but I have no interest in listening to someone talk about the Jews 24/7.

That's a lie. He just called out the other woman.

Felix is flogging the standard free market capitalism meme. He fails to grasp that emotionally insecure leftists require absolute loyalty for them to feel secure. This Charles fag used one brand to monkey branch to a bigger better deal with another brand. Fags and leftists have no loyalty. They are all shallow cunts. They have no ability to part alliances on an amicable basis. And more conservative people probably never would betray their partners. Gays are great allies....until they aren't. Then they will burn you down. Just another shitstorm of drama if LGBTQ land. Clowns be Clowning.

chapotraphouse is the only based podcast.

Attached: chapotraphouse.png (200x200, 91K)

Why though? the women just exposed that fag for being a nasty fag

You cant say that anymore. Remember?

NOPE. Please explain.

Felix told everyone to stop saying "subscribe to pewdiepie" because its being tied to terrorism. Just another example of when felix bowes to leftist bullies

Rogan=half smart, would be smarter if not so weed addled
Peedeepewdeepiedee= NFC

These folks are gateway drugs for the red pill.

Attached: coffee.jpg (700x525, 66K)

Im pretty sure that hot and cold remark was god syaing only katy perry is going to heaven

Thank you

I think he finds this whole board and it's political views funny, and doesn't take it seriously. Even in his death to all jews prime he wasn't being serious about it.

Katy perry hated her bf cause he was hot and then cold. Listen to the lyrics my useless canandians freind

He pointed out her hypocrisy. He didn't defend the gay guy.

Unfortunatly i think ur right, it really was a joke.

I'm pretty sure Rogan is too beholden to his LA friends to say anything really impactful. Pewd probably doesn't mean what he says; he just knows he can be edgy without consequences so he has fun being the only person with power over YouTube.

Attached: dick think.png (526x511, 358K)

It’s a surrogate social relationship. If people just wanted the information they’d read it.

Given everything he has said I think it's safe to assume that he's against mass immigration and high taxes, but I think it's very unlikely that he's a nazi and he's not homophobic. He has right wing views but he's not a Jow Forumsack.

>onions-sounding creatures who emote a lot and call people incel even though they're so hideous they have to pay money upfront for sex
1-800-really-now

Maybe he meant that, is he dog whistling? Or is that just hopeful thinking? Has he helped the movement at all or has he softened it?

It must thusly.

i want to fuck his gfs voice

I hope so

Moderation? It's mediocrity, fear, and confusion in disguise. It's the devil's dilemma. It's neither doing nor not doing. It's the wobbling compromise that makes no one happy. Moderation is for the bland, the apologetic, for the fence-sitters of the world afraid to take a stand. It's for those afraid to laugh or cry, for those afraid to live or die. Moderation...is lukewarm tea, the devil's own brew.

Attached: 1556154270619.png (750x1334, 266K)

They smell the roses and are trying to grab as much cash they can so they can purchase safety once it all crumbles.
I'm a complete ass for thinking I could change things.
Oh well, at least I'm a good shot!

Spot on brother, God bless you

fuck pewdiegoy, he cucked to the jewtube money

Joe is hard to listen to because he just agrees with every guest. I cannot determine if that's a tactic to keep them talking or because, despite being Mr. Clean MMA tough guy, he's quite bad at confronting people who aren't being physical.

Joe rogan looks like he wants to say something semi conservative but holds it back like hes got a knife to his neck

Hes changes colors like a fucking chamilian, how can people watch someone so insincere.

>moderation sucks
Wrongo user. Moderation, or more accurately balance, is usually the optimal path, but it takes more intellect and brain use to correctly implement. Going to an extreme is the easy mindless approach of the less smart.
There are some areas where absolute conviction is correct. But for most things, it is balance.
Read up on Aristotle’s practical philosophy on the golden mean. He was smarter than either of us and totally on target.

>Joe Rogan
>commentator
Do you even know what you're talking about, friend?

>Luke warm
I watch it for the occasional dose of reality he slips into his videos. On the surface it may seem luke warm, but if you look into it over the years he has slipped a lot of things under the radar, and done more to erode the trust in mass media than most people have.

Attached: swedeboy bad.png (1170x861, 875K)

Ive always hope he was dog whistling but after multiple apologies and liberal statements (to satisfy liberals) i gave up on him

Joe Rogan looks like a thumb, that's gay

OP is a fag

OP GOD doesn't Exist! It's a Fictional character from the book called "BIBLE"

he hasn't done shit. shut the fuck up, you cuck

Coz that's the smart way of playing poker.
Keep your cards close to the chest and do the right moves without letting the enemy know your cards.