All Non-Whites Must Die

Just had some sandnigger threaten to shoot me in the face if he had his gun, this was after he almost ran me off the road by tailgating me on a windy 35mph road and then passing me into oncoming traffic.

>lays on horn

Motherfucker then brake checks me.

>Follow him to stop sign
>Grab plastic water cup
>Throw it at his piece of shit minivan

Dude storms out of his car, looking like he's going to smash my new car (by a few months).

>I take off

He catches up and tries to run me off the road again. He then yells at me, "you fucking white piece of shit. You white asshole. If I had my gun on me, I'd shoot you right in the fucking face you white motherfucker!!!"

Fuck this country. Fuck these non-whites. They all need to fucking die. It's almost time for Civil War 2. If you're white, buy guns and ammo and canned food and bottled water. Get ready. The day of killing as many non-white fuckers is coming soon. I can't wait to kill non-white sub-human fuckers like that asshold and all the other non-white anti-white fucks out there too. As far as I'm concerned, it's fucking ON.

Attached: KgZBqR2.png (960x960, 1.26M)

>i got bullied by some brown guy and he scared me away
>so now im gonna diary entry on Jow Forums and act tough and talk about how I'd soooo kill him if I could

Holy shit how pathetic can you get.
This is literally the "I'm just messing with u m8" meme in real life

You should have killed him lmfao.

Attached: 1546337495982.png (1110x590, 572K)

Next time, I will. I didn't have a gun on me this time. These fucking non-white assholes need to fucking go.

Should've said "All that yelling must make you thirsty" and thrown more water at him

Imagine being this much of a kike faggot

1: I'll take shit that never happened for 500$ Trebek

2: >America
>White

3: stop bringing glowing niggers on to Jow Forums

Most of the red is empty space

Attached: B0746E41-78EC-4715-88C9-65C629E89728.png (1200x704, 153K)

Hi nsa

Attached: 1557733120309.jpg (540x303, 32K)

I'm going to try and break down how weak and spineless you are, not to make fun of you, but to help you improve because the way you're living life and conducting yourself is a surefire way to make sure you die as you in the same condition you're in right now - as a bitch.

Let's start at the top:
>this was after he almost ran me off the road by tailgating me on a windy 35mph road and then passing me into oncoming traffic.

Reality translation: I was driving too slow because I'm a pussy who is scared by wind. But whatever.

>Motherfucker then brake checks me.

Dick move! What is our action hero OP going to do? Certainly fuck that guy up! OP takes no shit!

>Grab plastic water cup
>Throw it at his piece of shit minivan
Oh, you react like a woman throwing her drink at a party. Maybe this is just to provoke the sandnigger into a fight where OP will certainly show off his strength and masculine ability.

>I take off
Or....not.

>He catches up and tries to run me off the road again.
Wow, what a stroke of luck! OP has ANOTHER chance to prove his worth! All the fashwave pics he spends so long staring at are now coursing through his mind, his Aryan heart is pounding, and he's ready to take back what the Jews and third world hordes took from him!

>He then yells at me, "you fucking white piece of shit. You white asshole. If I had my gun on me, I'd shoot you right in the fucking face you white motherfucker!!!"

Sandnigger is really in for it now! How dare he insult action hero OP! Attack his glorious ubermensch race! Don't you know whites are the best???

And the story ends. And instead you're here posting about how you'd shoot him if ONLY you had your gun. News flash, you could have had SEAL Team 6 behind you and you wouldn't have done shit because you ain't shit. You're a passive loser who is terrified of confrontation. Call me all the names you have to to make yourself feel better, when you're alone and there's no anons to impress you'll know who's right.

I'll remember this when I'm killing as many people as I possibly can.

Bro relax don’t let these dumbass shills make you do dumb stuff

>having most of your population compacted into easily disrupted and sieged cities vs. having your population spread out massively across communities capable of self sustainment

"Hmm"

>Dude storms out of his car, looking like he's going to smash my new car (by a few months).
It's at this point OP should have just played the asshole game of driving away slowly, 1-2 mph so that he keeps chasing the car. See how far he will chase the rabbit from his own vehicle.

They're just goading me to make it worse for these shitskins in the end. I don't really give a fuck what some faggot shill here says. I've fucking had it and I can't wait to kill as many of these sub-human motherfuckers as I possibly can.

>letting a sandnigger spook you with his 2A right instead of using your own to defend yourself

You deserve to be genocided you fucking disgrace to this country.

Attached: burgerstan.jpg (500x500, 193K)

You got cucked and now you're crying about it.

Attached: crying-baby-animated-gif-144568-6386131.gif (200x150, 239K)

this

No you won't pussy boy. You'll just keep posting here and reading the same infographics and being run off the road by minorities who actually have testosterone, a substance which has been absent in your body since you were born. You're going to live a totally mediocre life; slaving away at shitty job, having few if any friends, and daydreaming about what a Rambo badass you're going to be when the "collapse" hits. You're going to envy your ancestors because they had it so much better whilst totally being ignorant to the fact that they were hard, bellicose people who had what they had because they fought for it. You won't even fight an unarmed man, and you're going to be some super soldier murder machine in a future where society and emergency systems are totally gone? Give me a break.

He didnt spook shit you motherfucker. If I'd had my gun on me, I'd have shot him until I ran out of bullets. I spent a long time saving up to get a new vehicle so SOOOOOORRRRY for trying to keep it from getting all fucked up by some goddamn sandnigger, you faggot

This, except a rolling burnout at a few mph provided op isn't a cuck that drives a fwd car. Remember op, gas goes down clutch comes up!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Why did you not shoot this piece of shit with your own gun you badass american you

No, you're right, but if I end up murdering all your children, then the jokes on you, isn't it you fucking faggot?

wish he capped your cracker ass

Pussy

Attached: 1297199080171.png (680x798, 439K)

Wish I knew who you were, nigger, and I'd come fucking murder you tonight.

And if I could fly and won the lottery and had a 2 foot dick, I would be pretty happy. As long as we're listing off theoretical that will never happen but make us feel good. Also I'm white, why would you kill my kids?

Living in LA, I deal with this shit all the time.
Non whites seriously cannot drive and they are the most entitled and unaware faggots in the world.
Non whites need to be physically removed from ALL white nations.

Attached: 1540953957768.jpg (710x1024, 153K)

lol- stated as a question
>faggot confirmed

Because "no more brother wars" isn't just a meme you fuck. Either back-up other whites, regardless, or shut the fuck up and let the non-white horders destroy our homelands and rape our women. The dictation of your actions with or against your own racr is your empirical resume for your genetics.

>If I'd had my gun on me
But you didn't, because you're a pussy with a bad attitude just like the sandnigger. Go fuck yourself because at least you can't say "If I'd had balls and a cock" to that.
Hahaha empty threat from a man worth less than dirt.

>I-I-I need you to be my internet buddy a-a-and hold my hand and tell me I'm a big guy or I piss myself whenever I'm around a brown person.

You're not my brother. You're a spineless faggot, just like everyone in this thread knows. Ever heard the term "weakest link"?

Also: >dictation of your actions with or against your own racr is your empirical resume for your genetics

Dictation of my actions? Empirical resume? Are you trying to sound smart now??? It's actually impressive how totally lacking of redeeming features you are!

Oh look a pissing match between white people.

Does this happen with other races? Oh wait.

BLACK PEOPLE DO THIS TOO! Except with guns and they are a hell of a lot better at killing to.

Mexican people are just freaks of nature. They are ISIS tier.

mossad, please

Attached: faggotpolice1.jpg (125x91, 3K)

Congratulations on pushing me over the edge. Lots of death coming.

Only thing incoming from you is more larp, boss.

Watch the news, asshole.

Y’all need to simmer. LARP’ing and glowing. Jeez, Jow Forums bros.

Yeah I'll take shit that never happened for 500

Why weren't you carrying?

Kek

Happily. :)

Quoted and archived. Stay safe.

If he wanted to fight why didn't you fight him?

He panic'd and realized how stupid everything is.

White man here. You got made a fool of by an Arab, ran away, then threatened to murder white children. That makes me think you're Puerto Rican.

Attached: 1557294545196.png (125x125, 3K)