Why European men are so much manlier than American mutts?

Why European men are so much manlier than American mutts?

Attached: bong.png (662x741, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
youtube.com/watch?v=rcIGPr6aJHM
youtube.com/watch?v=LsgO5OTUsRU
youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more walking and sports culture

I do the same though. Only difference is that I don't have to leave my country to find attractive women. Also old article fuck off.

>soccer
>sport
Pick one

It's the accent. Same effect if Americans visit the EU. At least in my personal experience. European women are easy with my native NYC accent.

Im guessing Chad 1 and 3 could take home a small town bicycle. 2 and 4 would probably need to go to a college town.

>Small town America
Enjoy your methheads and smack addicts lol

Maybe it's because they have to fight Pajits.

>those fucking names

less high fructose corn syrup in euro food

i peak football because i never heard anyone call it "soccer" in the real world

The accent, okay, but the cockiness. Chicks dig confidence. And Brit’s come here all jacked up on Mountain Dew

Soccer can be pretty intense. Meanwhile American football stops every 5 seconds because you fat burgers need a break.

>europoors are so defensive about their shitty "kick ball yes good" game
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking pathetic. You kiss your wife's rapist with that mouth?

Weird flex. I once fucked a chick that worked at a safeway while I was passing through rural Montana. I fucked another chick that worked at a Tesco while visiting family in England. What is the point, who cares.

literally all the world plays football
nobody cares about niggerball or basketball, you're the wierdos here

There was a riot between Australians and Americans because the stationed soldiers in WWII were fucking the Aussie girls like crazy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

Lmao

Attached: 1477449748109.jpg (250x243, 8K)

>4chads go to the US and fuck roasties
Nothing about that is manly. Canadians and Americans do this all the time when they go to Europe. Or.... Anywhere, for that matter. It's just degenerate.

So how many countries play kickegg again?

pic related

Sex-tourism is degenerate

Why are European men so much more liberal than White American men? Can anyone answer me that? (Obviously referring to Western Europeans)

I would say it's the other way around, but I guess it depends on where you are in Europe and the USA.

Young men in Saxony for example are absolutely redpilled and vote 40% for AfD while men in Cologne are basedboy faggots and that's just Germany.

Soccer is what Americans call ladies football.
>Soccer can be pretty intense
Only when the bleachers collapse.
>Meanwhile American football stops every 5 seconds because you fat burgers need a break.
Patriots keep pushing without breaks.
American football players get in trouble because they where trying to literally destroy each other on the field, and the players would still keep playing
Meanwhile your gayshit alternative football players get in trouble because they pretended to get hurt too many times. Soccer is fucking being gay the sport.

>ladies football.
>hurr we are so manly watch how we get brain damage tackling the shit out of each other
if you understood anything about soccer you'd know its not just brainless ball kicking

wasting 00s on a memeflag
clown

so have you always been gay

It also pays 90% if your gdp and ensures (you) won’t have to lift a finger in your entire life.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcIGPr6aJHM

Attached: 1552564050807.png (484x289, 24K)

>The US Army provided silk stockings and candy to American troops which they handed out to Australian women, as well as US Army rations, in a time where Australians were on a poor diet due to rationing of food to civilians. This resulted in U.S. servicemen not only enjoying success in their pursuit of the few available women but also led to many Americans marrying Australian women, facts greatly resented by the Australians.
Based uncle sam

I'm familiar with that, I don't know why east Germans don't hold a referendum for independence. But still, we have beta boys everywhere in the USA, but if you take statistics from white men alone, it shows that white men would overwhelmingly almost 50 for 50 would vote right wing.

>mountain dew
Sperm killer you mean?

>if you understood anything about soccer you'd know its not just brainless ball kicking
I understand the idea behind the sport. I just think it's gay as fuck.

I'd imagine because if they said they were Prince William's cousin most mutt retard women would believe them and start sucking.

American women are unbelievable whores. My accent is so thick I'm sure they can't understand half of what I say but they're always interested.

Please, mutts, contain your women. They are largely disgusting in appearance or personality and think everyone in the cool parts of Europe lives in a castle and dresses in cardigans to go riding every day.

Europe btfo

Latvia makes the best tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=LsgO5OTUsRU

no you

t. triggered mutts desperately trying to defend American 'culture'

its all that semen they drink

>Deanos are shagging their way through the hehite parts of America
Based.

Soccer and boreball is for women. You must be woman.

b/c ur mom sticks a finger in my ass while giving me a blowjob OP

LOL, crazy shit aussie cucks btfo.

You have a Jihad political party. We don't even have that corruption yet Belgium. State of you. You spawned a Verhofstadt. Literal hellspawn country

One American girl I encountered treated me like I was from Mars, because she made a joke about shitty British food and I told her I loved eating partridge, pigeon and game

There is a very peculiar subset of women, both American and European, who seem to be really taken with British (especially English) men. They seem to cover all levels of attractiveness but are mostly average (not perfect but not unattractive), are generally politically-centrist or slightly-leftist, and love literature, history and actually doing things other than watching television

I'd quite like to shove my superior ANGLO shaft up one's cunt, I've only had one American and a Norman so far

Say that to my face. I dere u.
>triggered mutts desperately trying to defend American 'culture'
Fuck you. I bet you that the best soccer team in the worldplayng soccer would get fucking murdered if they where on the same field vs NFL players playing American football.

>From 1942 until 1945 during the Pacific War, up to one million U.S. military personnel, which included around 100,000 African-Americans, were stationed at various locations throughout eastern Australia.
They were fucking niggers but mutts will celebrate this

>it shows that white men would overwhelmingly almost 50 for 50 would vote right wing
That's true but I think it has much to do with voting along racial lines + the pressure of the two-party-system.

In my experience talking to people here is that they vote for leftist parties but don't agree with them at all if you ask further questions and they don't know how radical they have become on migration for example.

If you make a survey "should Germany stay majority ethnically German" I think the answer would be 80% yes. If you survey "should the USA stay majority white" I think the answer would be around 40% yes.

>European men
Kek no, nice try but those are British men and they're manly from 11 centuries of defeating continental faggots in war.

Also Donald Trump should stop sucking Israel's cock for a minute and award these brave Anglo men for improving the demographics of muttland for free. Best genes that shithole has seen in a while.

Attached: 333.png (908x526, 369K)

Attached: pol.jpg (720x900, 114K)

>European women are easy with my native NYC accent.
>Ey Tone, these French broads are loose! How comes they ain't like this at home?

Once had a Yank girl cream herself because she saw I had foreskin/normal penis. It hadn't occured to me this was unusual for her but let me tell you something, Jow Forums, American chicks secretly love knowing they're with a guy who wasn't mutilated as a baby - gives 'em a sense of accomplishment they can't get from a man with a desensitised, keritanzied glans.

lol even the ugliest and most retarded europeans, the brits, get laid more than mutts. so much of loles.

cringe

country girls are the best girls. I would cross an ocean and travel to the wilderness to get away from those british slags as well.

I've never understood the American obsession with accents, particularly british ones. Some greasy fucking neckbeard can come over here and so long he has a British accent he can pull tail. Hell I have a "southern" accent that ain't even southern (I moved from southern Indiana to northern Indiana the accent change isn't even that big) and I get comments about how much people like my accent and ask where I'm from.

That said I grew up in a small town, there are exactly two types of girls, the kind that make you work your ass off for a month just for a kiss, and the type who will put out if you just say hello. I am bothered by these foreigners coming over to fuck our women as much as the next guy, but also it's not like we are missing much. No way in hell are they bagging anything decent on a short vacation trip.

Niggers where segregated, and the white American soldiers where the only ones who faught them.
Literally on the same page.

/thread

Baseball is a truly patrician sport and ice hockey's pretty cool, but American Football is genuinely shit, likewise basketball. I can't believe you people actually enjoy them.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, America does have an interesting history and plenty to see and do. Sadly you sell yourselves as New York, Las Vegas and a few theme parks with $30 burgers, and your wider culture as a set of identikit cities with hideous skyscrapers clad in neon-lit advertising boards, rather than telling the world about the pre-Columbian sites, the Spanish forts and towns of Florida, the Wild West and its gold-rush ghost towns, the natural splendour, the folk and country music, the art of the Hudson River School as the US expanded westwards, and so on

Also, please note that nobody ever feels the need to tell Canadians, Australians or New Zealanders that they have no history or culture, despite having been discovered, settled and brought into the realm of the West well after what we now call America, as well as having demonstrably less interesting and less-lengthy histories. I think that's because their inhabitants are seen as much less objectionable and confrontational than Americans

It’s the accent, that’s it. I’ve seen girls fascinated by literal pajeets here who are from the UK because of the accent. Every last American man could fake a British accent today and get laid right now.

>tfw some animal having a sexual emergency was let free because it's okay in his fucked up ideology

THIS

Is the bravery of your players the reason that all the timeouts and padding have denigrated the sport to American Football from what used to be called Rugby?

What is this division you are trying to create here? All non-liberals around the world need to unite right now. The time for petty grievances is over.

Attached: catch this ninja.png (500x522, 46K)

It's because of the accent. It adds like 10 points if you're not an ugly fuck. Even the filthy, bastardised accents. This is the country that literally employs John Oliver to speak on national television and people actually listen to him spit out sentences in his filthy brummy accent and don't walk out.

Being a manwhore isn't manly.
All those chicks they're banging and no kids to show for it.
Their seed must be pitiful.

No, no, even if you are ugly some thirsty girl here who watched too many period dramas will have you.

It was the very opposite of bait, memeflaggot

Hahahaha niggers fuck their women so they come here to fuck ours. Supreme cucks

my southern slang gets me laid up north all the time.. and then I switch to my Chicago accent when im back down south... god im a fucking sociopath.

>American Football is genuinely shit
It's literally the best American team sport.
You probably only hate it, because you were constantly smeared while being the queer when you where a kid.

>I've never understood the American obsession with accents, particularly british ones.
I always thought that was just a meme from American sitcoms.

Why are women sexually interested in accents? It's the weirdest thing ever to me.

I personally find accented German (no matter which accent) to be a huge turnoff.

Its that time again. Fuck your thread, digits and I shotgun this.

Attached: 441B7C07-C770-4CB9-9426-9D435C175ADC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

americans want tourists to go to designated tourist areas and give us our petrobucks back... color me shocked.

I've done shitty British, German, and Russian accents to get laid. My buddy does an awesome Irish accent, but I literally can not keep a straight face when he does it.

Soccer is for little faggots, i'll give you that

Calm down sperglord :D getting too buttblasted

absolutely disgusting! rolling for beer enema

No beer enemas fren

Your sport doesn't have time outs? I like how you switched the focus to rugby (which I personally enjoy) instead of soccer, because you know soccer is gayer than gay sex itself.

Why is he such a good man?
youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU

Attached: 1551772760561.jpg (385x385, 24K)

It's abysmal, as if somebody tried to create a form of rugby for low-IQ negroes with ADHD

I've never had any trouble as a 'queer', partly because I was always tall and hairy for my age and with a Barry White-like voice from the age of about 13. That and the fact I'm not an ass-tickling faggot

kek based

Handegg

Attached: footballimage.jpg (542x542, 194K)

American Football is fun to play but its pretty boring to watch.

>Pretends to know sports
Stfu faggot you're not fooling anyone with your macho flavored talk.

They're not, our women are just particularly whorish.

Look at these copes!

Based larpers, but what the fuck does it have to do with flying transatlantic for tubby American slampigs?

It's not just women who find english accents attractive. I think an upper-class "posh" accent on a girl is incredibly attractive and ladylike. We Americans just have a generally low opinion of ourselves and look to Europe as being a place where actual culture exists.

>copes
Imagine being a Canadian who's scared of pussy.

American football is the perfect balance of suspense, action, and strategy. Why you gotta knock it bongbro?

Nah, it's because soccer and American football have nothing in common, and AF is a descendant of rugger.
And imo football is shit with the clock continuously ticking. Extra time is added to make up for lost time but it's an archaic patch for a problem that could've been solved 40 years ago.

He's just retaliating, because I made fun of his boyfriends hobby.

99% American women will suck your dick if you ask them or buy them a drink

personally I think football (soccer) is kind of a simplistic game and whatever enjoyment I might get out of it is overshadowed by the drama queen antics the players enact in order to force penalty shots. absolute pussy-tier.

I'm Canadian and I enjoy watching a black stallion have his way woth my girl.

>calls others scared of pussy
>has to put on a fake accent to get laid

Cope harder, amerilard

"British men go to small town detroit to prove that humans are kind and get slaughtered."