Americans Need Three things

Americans Need Three things...
#1 Chinese products.
#2 Mexican drugs.
#3 A scapegoat so they can sleep at night....

Attached: boom-trade-war-trump-voter-china-trade-war-32057691.png (500x429, 59K)

bump

Mexican drugs...yummy

Truth

Negotiating a trade deal will make everything better. But we need tariffs or the chinks won't even think about it

Unlike you, when I take a step out my front door I'm not at risk of being filled with 8 thousand bullets for looking at a cartel members sisters brothers dad's cousins son, so I think you should sit down pureta

-t. Paco

Fuck off with your sofa units and green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let's evolve, let the chips fall where they may.

Attached: 1_ZMVZ_giOoSk-tgAo1pxZgA.jpg (500x258, 30K)

There should be a Jew surgeon in that comic about to harvest the Trump voters organs.

that's what you think in your paranoic and ignorant little world. I've never seen what you said in my state nor in the vast majority of the territories. That happens in places near the border with your country. and guess what? it's all about drugs you consume.

>the parasitic Paco never stops blaming America for his problems
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA the absolute state of border rats

Never had Mexican drugs. One day American troops will invade Mexico and the U.S. will annex the whole banana republic.

shut up paco and go defend venezuela & migrants like your marxist kike does.

Attached: AMLOve.png (600x741, 415K)

Only retards, jews, and chinks think tariffs are bad. Which is OP?

I’m 14 and this is deepl

guess what?
It's all about Mexico being a PARASITE OF THE USA

stick around sonny, when puberty finally hits, you'll want to post tits or GTFO

Oh, NOW the Left suddenly is in favor of outsourcing and exploitation of illegal immigrants after 20 years of opposing it!

Listenup retards - most of the Chinese pigs will be dead within the next five years due to Afrikang hemmoragic fever. They also import most of their rice from the USA because -- guess what -- commie farming don't work worth shit. It won't be long before they are begging us for food, NorK style.

>a lefty comic that gets weapons right
now i've seen everything

Fuck China, and fuck Mexico too.
If both nations vanished tomorrow it would only better our World.

talk about optics

Attached: 2019-05-13 16_53_37-Environment Report_ For Long-Term Water Supply, U.S. Officials Look to Mexico - (1317x711, 454K)

Americans need three things
-To crush our enemies
-see the driven before us
-and to hear the lamentations of the women

>TRADE WAR
>Trade War.
this kind of shit reminds me how non-human you are

>Americans Need Three things...
>#1 Chinese products.
>#2 Mexican drugs.
>#3 A scapegoat so they can sleep at night....
an conomic war (fight, not really WAR) with the chinese hs been a long time coming, and quite frankly, long overdue. The media glossed RIGHT OVER 8 years of Clinton's China-gate, taking millions in campaign funds to let tghem walk all over us slowly, in an economic sense. The democratic answer? just let the chinese fuck us. ALL those cheap chinese goods we americns want? are USELESS without americn buyers. This figh isnt about "whos on top" with the chinese... its more like we want to fuck standing up so its equal

The left only whine about it when the other guys have the the power. When they hold the power in one house they are silent.

Attached: uniparty test.png (769x508, 719K)

Almost 40 years of large trade surpluses and it’s all debt. Add up all those surpluses and it it multiple trillions of dollars probably around ten trillion. You should be ashamed of yourself for denying the reality that the US trade deficit fueled China’s growth

Back in 1990, the Cold War had just ended, and America led the world. Our military dominance designed globalism and pushed for unimpeded Western transfer of industry to shitholes and demographic replacement of Whites. And we served as the world’s globalist whore, importing whatever trash others sought to throw at us.

As other nations rushed to export their shitskins, America was genociding its own people in favor of the turd world. This was planned to have carried on forever more but now that we have built up China, we can finally have a new enemy. Hypersonic missiles. Stealth fighters. Nuclear submarines. It militarized islands in the waters of our allies, while imprisoning 1 million Uighurs in re-education camps. Thank globalists for genociding Whites and creating global jihad and superpower China.

Attached: drumph.png (500x364, 145K)

"Americans Need Three things...
#2 Mexican drugs"

Canada is like having your brother living next door.

Mexico is like having Cousin Eddie and his familia in an `80s RV parked in the vacant lot on the other side, stealing anything not nailed down, demanding into your house to raid your fridge, dropping their brats over your fence, then a 4" hose:.
"Ju need me to empty mi holding tanko en ju yard, gringo."
Unironically chinga te, pinche cabron.

It actually started in the 80s with the Dem congress, and Reagan that started emptying out industries. The congress gave him fast track authority, and they were sent to supposed developing nations to gain alliance. It really started with Carter, but Reagan, and successive admins sped it up. This was planned by the globalist progressives of both parties, and is still a problem for the people. Welcome to the NWO.

Attached: kenites in action.jpg (536x274, 85K)

do you think the artist understands back blast or is he a tard depicting trump firing the rocket launcher backwards?

Today's golobohomo world was made in the image of the 100 yr old plan of American Robber barons.

The only thing in the way was the USSR. Once they collapsed the USSR, the push for America's globalist hellscape went into hyperdrive.

With the USSR no longer in the way, America swiftly pursued its old globalist plan and destroyed all Western borders, traditions, cultures, and White societies in favor of billions of shitskins.

It goes back to Clinton, to Bush, to Nixon, to Truman, to Rockefeller... they just waited patiently until the USSR was gone