Proud German Resident

I feel so proud living in Germany, in all seriousness.

>Great restaurants
>Very pretty buildings and streets
>Legal brothels
>Part of the EU
>Good economy
>Tolerance and diversity
>Safe place to live

Most people are envious when someone says they live in Germany.

Attached: germany.jpg (550x550, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afd-thl.de/buch-der-islam-fakten-und-argumente/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool I guess. One question, are you an ethnical German or second generation German?

I'm an immigrant from Eastern Europe.

get out you are not welcome!

Well at least it’s Eastern Europe and not Middle East
By the way I’m half German so I guess I kind of get you buddy, just don’t stab people and work ;)

Attached: 0E5A56F2-4141-4FDA-968E-B98CC8EF94E2.png (1193x894, 467K)

i LOVE this country

Subhumans are not welcome

>Well at least it’s Eastern Europe and not Middle East

Both the same...

i'm prolly a bigger German than you are when it comes to my love for this country

immigrants are working everywhere

more and more Germans are getting lazy and don't want to work, they just receive social benefits (Hartz4)

>envious

Yeah no ... Piefke ... ;)

Attached: time_for_a_steak.jpg (490x326, 62K)

God I hate women.

Why? They are such ... delicate creatures. :D

Attached: wem_der_Schuh_passt.jpg (1920x800, 902K)

Never understood why mountain Germans hate the other Germans

Would you believe me just this day I had to help a female security guard at my local shop because she cant for the life of her get rid of a drunk hobo that is harassing the cashier.

I dislike what you are doing because you your actions support Globalism, and probably miscegenation because you people can't keep their fingers of german females.
Why are you so worried about germany. You are a slav and should stay with the slavs.
And you dont need to work for us, germany is already rich, how about helping your own people

Germany is among the most beautiful countries in the world. The German state - however - needs to die.

Attached: Böser-Verbrechermann.jpg (1138x1600, 149K)

Being a German doesn't come to loving it though, you fucking R1a slav subhuman

Attached: No poles.jpg (420x282, 76K)

>Great restaurants
Just go to France or Italy
>Very pretty buildings and streets
*Reconstructed in 1945 to seem authentic
>Legal brothels
Lmao get a gf
>Part of the EU
K
>Good economy
It is nice
>Tolerance and diversity
Kek
>Safe place to live
It is very nice

>can drive as fast as you want on the Autobahn
>can legally date 14 year old girls in their prime

I too enjoy living in Germany and I‘m not even born here.

Attached: 5382DE96-97D6-42F1-BD9A-C7C81E1625F4.png (492x495, 312K)

Kys shill

I was in Germany in the 90s
It was 100% better before you got there. I guess if you go from shithole to mainhouse without earning it and learn nothing it would seem like paradise. What are you doing to preserve the German heritage that gave you all you value?

>why

Königgrätz. We are the old true heart of EVROPA ...

Oh I totally believe that! :D
Very few of them have the strength to handle such a situation. Have one of these at home. Still ... not a man. But admirably fierce for her kind. Still, she needs to be protected. That is part of our natural role, of our Vorsehung. Cold, calculating love. For them. For the community. For the Volk.

Attached: aquila.png (2000x1953, 515K)

I dont share the same view on this regard.Also hit me up with some genetic related data.

Isn't German pride illegal?

Germany means freedom. That's why.

>hit me up with some genetic related data

At that time?! Wait ... going downstairs to grab another beer. Sorry, out of the 'business' for too long now for any intredasting news. Barely have time to read literature anymore ... Mother Russia is calling for me.

Attached: mother_russia.jpg (400x400, 55K)

Freedom of you are a gay feminst or radical muslim, but not if you are a white nationalist...

Fascism is not welcome here you fool. The right-wingers embarrass themselves almost every single day. Lol!

No it's not illegal to love your country.

afd goldmann sachs capitalist shills are not nationalists

it's just far right

You mean the media leads them ad absurdum, manipulate the masses
It's all part of the propaganda

No. I just want to spread freedom.

Both Germany and USA stand for freedom.

>Just go to France or Italy
Been there. They also have great restaurants.
>*Reconstructed in 1945 to seem authentic
So what? They're still very pretty.
>Lmao get a gf
Already have one. Doesn't mean I can't go to a brothel.

I mean the name of your country literally means “kingdom of the east” Ost Reich, your population is smaller than that of Baviera and you speak a language that didn’t originated in your country, but yeah sure dude you are the heart of Europe...

We are the East and the West. Two hearts in one chest. Cruel fate has reduced us to a mere fragment of our former glory, separated us from our brothers of the Holy Roman Empire AND our Eastern Kronländer ... so in a way we just desire to be left alone in our Alpenfestung, our ancestral home, our blood and soil. But I tell you, fren ... deep down much darker dreams ferment ... the Eternal Austrian will find no peace until nature's order over the Earth and humanity has been restored.

Attached: to_be_or_rather_not.png (500x500, 44K)

Pic related Austrians/South Germans are the guys you constantly see with their "Lederhosen" and snorting tabbaco and drinking beer.

Attached: Difference.jpg (688x700, 417K)

freedom for Muslims to rape your women you fucking cuck

Bier ist ein Grundnahrungsmittel ...

Attached: saupreißn.png (969x684, 859K)

>USA
>Freedom

i'm not sure how you even manage to post here

Sooo... you want to merge with Germany again but they are currently to gay to do it?

Germany might, but hot damn the JewS is an illusion of freedom on a good day.

Attached: BeyondBad.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

While I love all my Volksgenossen, you guys are like an even more cucked version of us. Go with the times, vote in an ebil far right gov like the rest of the based euros

Attached: 1536820804280.png (1206x1040, 185K)

Well... souther Germans are generally more richer... just saying dude. Maybe the Sozialismus in Nationalsozialismus should change.

we don't even have a nationalist gov, or a nationalist party you could vote for

>souther Germans are generally more richer
That tends to happen when you didn't get your towns razed by the Allies and i don't get where the we wuz based comes from Bavaria is literally the stronghold of Merkels party

I bloody could not have phrased it better. There are two main components to our megalomania ... the Germans and the Slavs (maybe Russia in extension). I know very well how weird this sounds but there are two things we have always desired ... Anschluss and a Drang nach Osten.

Attached: anschluss_me_you_dirty_little_.jpg (1052x662, 70K)

tfw you have to vote for the low iq prolet vilimsky cause they were the only guys that kinda thought about leaving the EU three years ago. Hold me bros

Attached: 1518115315580.png (2028x1126, 2.68M)

I can’t believe how wrong we were about WW2.

Turkmany hahaha

You are typical destroyers of Europe from times of Roman Empire till this day.

Habsburg when? The German people have to be reunited.

>HAA TZEEEEEEE???

why are the "based" fpö unable to even agree with the identitarians without being far right.
its all so tiresome

Alternatives will arise soon. Deal with the reactionaries like we did last time ...

Attached: austronoia.jpg (2144x1532, 859K)

the only party we have that would do that is literally verfassungsschutz "dritter weg" with like 300 members

Habsburg is dead. Sad as it is ... but that is how things are. A new feudalistic elite will emerge with when the Great Wheel finishes its next grinding revolution. We will reclaim our manifest destiny.

Attached: take_my_eyes_for_what_Ive_seen.png (400x842, 755K)

Are you the guy in this picture?

Attached: MAGA.png (1121x862, 632K)

Take us home and let us protect our ancient fatherlands together.

this is really wholesome

The remaining habsburgs are all gay paneuropeans. No dice here
Disavowing is the new hot thing in the FPÖ. As a Viennese im totally blackpilled having to wade thorugh turks everytime when entering the subway.
Cant wait for those alternatives Bruder.

Attached: 78c1cca0fe1a81c13d40a91322c8be8d8566f5952cea30e83b1821ce4002939f.jpg (501x720, 80K)

>tolerance and diversity
I'm sorry we killed Hitler Hans

Neihter can I. Wörking on it ... yet I might still fail in the end. But I rest assured that am not alone, Kamerad. Tomorrow belongs to us.

Attached: trial_and_error.jpg (770x960, 163K)

t. Abdulio Bongodorf

>Great restaurants
No. Kinda cheap though.

... and if Vorsehung decides that we ALL fail ... then Ragnarök still awaits. I live, I die, I live again.

Attached: valhalla_awaits.jpg (750x527, 48K)

You've probably never been here lol. Most of the restaurants are great. The Greek ones are downright fantastic.

While this kinda sounds like a larp I wish you all the luck in the world. When the time comes ill be at your side

Attached: 1517588580372.jpg (480x480, 59K)

7. Started 2 world wars (how bout another)

I've probably spent more time in Germany than you have. Talking about Greek restaurants too... Fucking stinky beast.

You can't count? I already listed seven things.

Well the Bavarians have their own shit with the CSU. I really hate that party, I mean it’s cool and all that they want to represent the Bavarian people (I’m half Bavarian my self) but shit man a divided Germany won’t work and I’m sure that at least half of CSU members would go to FDP or even AFD if the party wouldn’t exist.

All I can do is set a rather unrealistic goal for myself. I am quite convinced I will fail in the end ... but that will not prevent me from grabbing opportunities should they present themselves. Maybe all I will ever achieve is inspiring some other user more favored by destiny. Totally worth it in any way ... and just in case, I will count on you, Kamerad. We are not alone. Actually, we are legion. I've seen ... things recently ... that have given me hope. Hope for humanity. Hope that truth to prevail. There is a peculiar reason to the madness surrounding us.

Attached: seen_shit_you_wouldnt_believe.jpg (1285x756, 59K)

You are scum of the earth. And Hitler sucks.

I believe in you, Herr Geneticist!

Attached: wagei2oc3ujy.jpg (509x499, 38K)

Damn it always looks like you German bros hate each other but deep down there is still the hope of awakening from all of this clown world bull shit and unite once again... truly wholesome :,)

Attached: BB7F71D1-5F17-4C48-910B-0E84ECE6DA56.png (1031x651, 56K)

You are a deracinated nigger. Go back to wakanda.

Attached: 23BCDEF9-42C6-4B98-BAD6-C7CACBA14F15.gif (794x795, 3.24M)

Translation for kekistanis

>Kebab shops everywhere
>stay in west berlin
>legal rape for muslims
>Part of totitarian super state
>no business opportunities: 21% sales tax (15th highest taxes in the world), energy price is 4 times higher than murica
>worst integration in world, no respect for german culture
>high crime and sex crime rate due to immigration

globalism is kill your county move to kekistan while you can

Attached: wrong.jpg (480x360, 10K)

afd-thl.de/buch-der-islam-fakten-und-argumente/

Attendez la crème, fren ... ;)

Attached: aroused.jpg (500x208, 78K)

>>Legal brothels

good to hear your mum is employed

Thx, fren! I don't ... as that would be hubris. Trial and error it is ...

Attached: meine_lory.png (1200x753, 868K)

hahahha

Attached: 718.jpg (1125x871, 106K)

The only scum of the earth is the faggot who lives in somebody elses Country (YOU)

Attached: 1548400587324.jpg (720x700, 71K)

Which country ?

>good to hear your mum is employed
No, she actually *owns* a brothel together with my dad.

And Germans don't live all over the world? LMFAO @ you. No wonder you vote for AfD.

>Königgrätz
Was so ein paar Hinterlader anrichten können, eh ?
Das war für uns nicht so schön.

>eastern European
>has mom that works in a brothel
Fuck man your childhood surely was a difficult one

Attached: 15E57320-EAE3-43C3-A4F5-15E218714239.png (1092x1037, 65K)

The question is not about Germans. Our idea transcends nations, races, the frontlines of old ... humanity will be reshaped. It will receive the grim salvation it deserves ... even if we have to drag it bleeding and screaming towards the new dawn.

Attached: khaaaaan'd.jpg (358x828, 145K)

Was müsst ihr Saupreußen auch so schnell nachladen ... scheiß disziplinierter Haufen, echt! ;)

Attached: what_the_joseph.jpg (298x380, 51K)

Sorry ich bin über Geschichtliche Ereignisse dir vor den zwanzigsten Jahrhundert passiert sind nicht gut informiert. Was ist in Königgrätz geschehen?

Hail Hitler!

Attached: 38C5BD2B-F520-4A43-AB22-699DDC56FEBD.jpg (3088x2320, 1.2M)

*die

Wir waren auf eurer Seite
Allgemein, wenn ihr und die Preußen euch mal wieder die Köpfe eingeschlagen habt, standen wir weitaus öfter aus eurer Seite
Haben wir mit sehr viel Land bezahlt

You tried already and failed.

Miserably.

Lol... you were defeated a long time ago.

Add to that immigrant dick and Romanian pussy

I can't even go back to your country because I will be sad at how many negroids are there. They dont let the niggers into the brothels do they?

>Piefke
Kek

That's a bingo

>Streit um die Kriegsbeute Schleswig Holstein zwischen Preußen und Österreich
>Krieg
>Schlacht bei Königgrätz , Entscheidungsschlacht
>Wir hatten Vorderlader, Preußen Hinterlader
>Schlachthaus.webm
>Preußen hätte danach bis nach Wien fast ungehindert marschieren können, schlossen aber Frieden

Soo.. no further thoughts on the unification of the German people?

Attached: F276C40C-6DE3-49D4-8E69-11D792EF400A.png (1030x650, 66K)