What’s next?

Okay boys, what are we gonna turn into a hate symbol next

Attached: E10D2D2D-0AC4-4387-A3FF-01D691513ADA.png (500x459, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Ng7unSFct8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking love this. Do you think things like this will actually affect the left?

Gas the circles

Attached: 43900F0C-9AC9-4C88-B03B-472CCC60E3B6.png (768x768, 17K)

Air

Is this real? I can't tell anymore

no, it's just a bunch of virgin losers thinking they're making a difference, quite cringe desu senpai

>redditstan memeflag
fuck off shill

Attached: GRITTY1.png (486x366, 298K)

Water.
there's a hydrogen atom for every gender

The muslim flag.

We spam 6000000 everywhere. ADL declares it hate symbol. We multiply it by 10 and spam 60000000 everywhere. ADL declares it a hate symbol. We multiply it by 10... you see where I'm going?

Attached: 1556272223944.png (1488x1488, 469K)

A man was criminally investigated for giving the 'okay hand sign' at a cubs game recently, for white supremecy. Rainbows are still a work in progress, I haven't seen soldiers shoot at rainbows for showing white solidarity yet.

No and you’re a fucking retard if you think this is actually working. This is literally the only screen cap tards post when they say it’s working.

tumblr on suicide watch

He is banned for life

Attached: 31BD372E-5A0E-49AB-8C0E-5AD6B4BDA6C7.png (640x920, 144K)

>Meanwhile, there are leftists sperging out over the OK hand sign.

It’ll never happen mongoloid. There’s a huge difference between the okay sign and the flag that the lgbt community has used to represent themselves for over half a century. It is and always will be their symbol

>the okay hand sign was not an established symbol that hasn't been used for probably hundreds of years to represent the word "okay"
we're laughing at you.

The LGBT community doesn’t use the ok sign as a self identifier like the rainbow flag.

Attached: approved.png (225x225, 64K)

The deaf community doesn't use the rainbow flag as a self identifier like sign language.

What you just said made no sense in any way.

the rainbow was originally a christian symbol these fuckers perverted. its not theirs...

Which ever one of you mad lads did this... praise kek.

The ok sign worked because it’s a universal gesture, but no group is particularly attached to it. You’re not going to change the meaning of the rainbow because the LGBT community is strongly attached to it and a couple of dweebs posting shitty memes isn’t going to make people who have identified with it their whole lives change their mind.

It's too soon. Let the flag shit explode first.

DAS RITE GAY BITCHES
YOU FLYING THE NAZI FLAG NOW

Attached: 1555092163526.png (800x800, 90K)

Square war now!

Attached: 0_o0-6o1W1DKmI5LbX.png (1235x650, 41K)

>a couple of dweebs posting shitty memes isn’t going to make people who have identified with it their whole lives change their mind

Underestimating weaponised autism, let's see where that gets you. We are merely stealing a symbol that faggots stole from christfags.

If we could turn the peace sign into a white nationalist symbol that would be the flip of all flips.

The thumbs up is a symbol of white power.

The thumb standing above the other fingers. The thumb as the superior race, and the 4 fingers are the niggers, spics, chinks, and kikes.

It's the nazi mercedes car logo with a penis.

Show your flag.

Isn't it already the "2 genders" sign?

Lmfao

>You’re not going to change the meaning of the rainbow because the LGBT community is strongly attached to it and a couple of dweebs posting shitty memes isn’t going to make people who have identified with it their whole lives change their mind.
I wouldn't be so sure. The rainbow image of non-mixing is strongly aligned with the alt-right message. It has nothing inherently to do with gay homos.

The star of david
its already hated on every campus

SUCCESS honk honk

Attached: LetsGoBeatTheQueersPlus2.png (1555x1182, 872K)

Attached: 73C01D8D-7539-4778-857D-BB00F56640AD.jpg (738x415, 33K)

>identify
>LGBT community
>dweebs
roastie toastie detected, but most importantly the same argument can apply to deaf people. If their minds can be changed about the OK hand sign, part of the language they use to communicate on a daily basis and for their entire lives, I think we can change the minds of 100000ish mentally unstable retards who didn't have enough creativity to come up with their own flag so they had to look at the sky for one.

The most righteous and glorious meme cause right now is IHN make them colorful

Attached: ihn3.png (666x591, 773K)

all these beautiful colors.

Attached: ihn2.png (853x733, 1.39M)

Can we please try and make water into a hate symbol. You know that one picture of Hitler drinking water? I think we can meme it. I think it's just crazy enough to work. Say that "water represents purity" and is purest hydration source, or some shit like that.

Now you’re doing it. The deaf community has nothing to do anything. The deaf community doesn’t use the ok hand sign as their main identifier. They have an entire language dipshit.

The Californian Flag to become a symbol of Russia since they are still seething over Muh Election. Bears are somewhat symbolic of Russia already.

Please understand that everyone can read this post. They can see what an immense idiot you are to bother posting this.

Attached: 1556808315339.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

why do you hate the colors of white pride?

Attached: WHiteTogether.png (658x1068, 771K)

Subtle.

Did I hurt your autism fueled super feelings

Faggots constitute a very tiny percentage of the population, so it is probably easier to appropriate their flag than you think. This does not even count the nazi faggots within their own ranks.

Whether you are just demoralised or a faggot shill, we are unlearning our 'learned helplessness' and you think you can reverse that?

We're just getting started.

Yes, you are avoiding confrontation with quips devoid of substance or informative value. You are immediately handing victory to me without a satisfying struggle. Disappointed, really t.b.h. f.a.m.

I don't think the rainbow flag is a done deal yet. Needs more pushing.

If you're looking forward to a new symbol though you need to co-opt something the left uses a lot. You need to get them to give up their cherished symbols for fear of being racist. It's a shame the peace symbol is so dated because that would have been a good one to steal. Maybe we can try to steal the colors red & black.

They already think that's a hate symbol. We have to take one of THEIR symbols.

Interesting. We should just put up blank white pieces of paper. I'm sure that will be enough to trigger them.

This is why you have no friends

Communism. Start praising Stalin or some commie for killing jews. Make people who wave the commie flag just as hated as people who wave the nazi flag.

they'd be mad because it's white.
It's an in joke about the "they're mad because it's white" meme from awhile back, with a comic artist saying 'here is a joke that is morally, blah blah responsible, thank you.' with an empty paper shown.

bananas

Attached: bananas_are_racist.png (593x762, 235K)

So far nothing. This is the ultimate fight. If you manage to usurp the rainbow flag from faggots, it would be an unprecedented victory.

Attached: 1555654975366.jpg (856x551, 65K)

This emoji next

Attached: 1557401511449.jpg (221x229, 7K)

No this shit isn’t working. Symbols this entrenched can’t be appropriated. It has to be something neutral or obscure.

What the fuck is this real?

DAS RITE

Bananas hanging from trees... it has potential desu

Star of David

Si t'es carre,
t'es pas kisde.
Si t'ellipse rouge,
T'es un feuj

Why not these circles? Disney has been pushing too much degeneracy lately.

Attached: Mickey_Mouse_head.png (450x371, 9K)

this is magic..spam it everywhere plz

if a banana makes you cry and scream because it reminds you that you are a monkey you should not be allowed to live as a human

Attached: 5cb41f6739c5b.jpg (680x532, 61K)

Attached: 1557712159540.png (2000x2758, 96K)

white teeth are racist
toothpaste should be brown

Another piece of paper?

Attached: Print.png (383x467, 6K)

Attached: 1556949692656.jpg (780x1024, 94K)

This. Tightening your tie is a dog whistle for hanging niggers

Attached: 00893ED9-4FF5-4AE8-A247-BEC18DDF484D.jpg (390x251, 22K)

Please don't drag Yoko into your faggotry.

The idea is the Jews are a stain on a perfectly white area.

While just putting a "." or "?" at the end.

Attached: B5A6B9DA-B4D1-457A-8E98-E1F7F5733C24.jpg (680x750, 66K)

Turn tires into a racist hate symbol
youtu.be/2Ng7unSFct8

Yes! I just came on Jow Forums hoping to create another hate symbol, the way it trolls the libs is just beautiful. The rainbow is perfect! Spread the word! The lulz will be unprecedented!

Rainbow = white power

Actually, how about thumbs-up?

I'd like to recommend we turn Rorschach into a hate symbol. We know HBO's upcoming Watchmen show basically has the Rorschach army as a mockery of Jow Forums. We should preemptively hijack the symbol, so it looks like the show's (((producers))) are secretly Nazis who agree with us.

Attached: rco017_5.jpg (331x522, 79K)

Also good.

That's different. Here you're trying to take something that is solidly leftist and make it right wing. Make it the antithesis of what it is. You can't just easily do that.
At best, you make it meaningless, or having dual meaning depending on context. As in "nigger"

Tigtening tie not that good. This gesture needs to be avaliable for shitlording all the time, not just when wearing tie.

It was the Aztec flag first.
It's also a symbol of Gaelic hierarchy (7 ranks, each wore a different colour)

Yeah I agree, trying to steal rainbow although a beautiful pipe dream is just never going to happen.

Only some of these work like that. Over time, Jow Forums has turned a lot of things into "white power symbols ". Moonman was used to sell hamburgers, now an entire generation thinks he's a nigger hating murder machine. Ben Garrison went from a mild mannered cartoonist nobody had heard of to Fox news calling him a white supremacist.

... that's actually pretty fucking genius if you know the etymology of the word Kike

Attached: 1528296319431.jpg (723x286, 74K)

It easily could. Also it should be multipronged. Along with the ones up there, memes should be made reminding that faggots took the sign of the Lord's promise not to drown the earth again and tried to pervert it.

What about slurs taken literally?
A bundle of sticks or fruit for a fag.
A snow covered landscape for a White Nation.
A dog with puppies for a feminist.etc.

just nonchalant images so the spastics can rage while everyone wonders... "wtf?"

Now this I like

An added plus is if we push this all over soc media, eventually faggots may adopt the color of shit as their symbol.

pol/ is changing too

Faggots

Attached: 1557219817922.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Attached: 1554942261703.jpg (500x500, 30K)

They banned him for life...and another one instantly red pilled.

>buy a "I'm for Miscegenation shirt today!"

What about trying to segway an obscure Nationalist symbol into the left?